Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 4 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 09:41 PM   #81
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
I am leaning more and more toward short verses being the only way to sustain this hobby.
you put too much emphasis on the word hobby and sustain

just be it something you do, like masturbating.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
Old 03-28-2015, 11:51 PM   #82
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Are you serious? What do you think all the magazine covers are for? Why do you think she keeps shit-talking Floyd Mayweather Jr.? How else is she constantly on SportsCenter and other such shows, when no other MMA fighter male or female gets half as much time?
Because she is a girl and undefeated bro. You will not win this battle by raising your voice. She is popular not by her self marketing, but by being the best.

THERE IS A HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE!

Mcgregor is not good, literally, barely top 10 in my mind (in his weight class). yet, you know him dont you? yet, he has no belt, nor fought and lost or won a single significant bout. He received a title fight because he is a draw, meaning his mouth. Sure, he goes all out. Much like West Virginia shit talking Kentucky. they tried but and hyped but in the end... A lesser might be popular becase they face the best, and he hasn't. til now. Long story short, we will always flock to the best, MJ, Magic, Tyson, Muhamed, rowdy, Gretzky, Messi, Ronaldo. But the fact that you know mcgregor and he isn't close to that....point given

TUPAC SHAKUR

Last edited by Adonis; 03-28-2015 at 11:54 PM.
Old 03-28-2015, 11:53 PM   #83
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- colin kaepernick
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
Because she is a girl and undefeated bro. You will not win this battle by raising your voice. She is popular not by her self marketing, but by being the best.

THERE IS A HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE!

Mcgregor is not good, literally, barely top 10 in my mind. yet, you know him dont you? yet, he has no belt, nor fought and lost or won a single significant bout. He received a title fight because he is a draw, meaning his mouth. Sure, he goes all out. Much like West Virginia shit talking Kentucky. A lesser might be popular becase they face the best, and he hasn't. til now. Long story short, we will always flock to the best, MJ, Magic, Tyson, Muhamed, Gretzky, Messi, Ronaldo. But the fact that you know mcgregor and he isn't close to that....point given
you literally contradicted yourself so far into contradiction land that you are now the king of contradicks and getting fucked in the ass without contraception and have a giant anal dick baby
Old 03-28-2015, 11:57 PM   #84
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
you literally contradicted yourself so far into contradiction land that you are now the king of contradicks and getting fucked in the ass without contraception and have a giant anal dick baby
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you mag eye lauf lowd n smyl wif teef it payns

u silly willy u

only if we could all live in a space called cyber we could all be such a loser and not know

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 03-28-2015, 11:59 PM   #85
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Adonis boarding in a region of the negatier so dark and convoluted only Gamble can explain it properly.

Jesus Christ.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Old 03-29-2015, 12:00 AM   #86
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are the prime example. Just a person, I think, who entertains drones. Leave me out of your control+atl+copy bish. Im a man. A real man with thoughts

You are a person who lives behind a persona and thinks he delivers laughs, but the non drones just think your a piece of shit. BYE! friend

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 03-29-2015, 12:01 AM   #87
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

oh hey dan. Battling is fun. drink one or shut the fuck up

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 03-29-2015, 12:06 AM   #88
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Rogan #629

half way through, Andrew Hill da god

Come get some. I'm here all night

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 03-29-2015, 12:07 AM   #89
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Drink a battle?

You're making a strong case against the concept of drunk boarding, for which I'm usually a strong proponent. Embarrassing amount of caps lock and "I'm so irl" type of talk. Also, your rebuttal to Certain's post was laughably (laughably) bad, both logically and aesthetically.

Might be time to log off for the night there, champ.
Could you find me?
Old 03-29-2015, 12:12 AM   #90
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

Old 03-29-2015, 12:14 AM   #91
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancake View Post
Drink a battle?

You're making a strong case against the concept of drunk boarding, for which I'm usually a strong proponent. Embarrassing amount of caps lock and "I'm so irl" type of talk. Also, your rebuttal to Certain's post was laughably (laughably) bad, both logically and aesthetically.

Might be time to log off for the night there, champ.
We flock to the best, and love them beyond life it self.

Meanwhile an average Mcgregor is known across the seas

BY SELF PROMOTION ALONE

anything can be dummed down, just ask nicely

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 03-29-2015, 12:15 AM   #92
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

god you two are so fucking lame

you realize the more anoying you are the cooler you are?

good

Actually what baby posted was decent. How long you sat on that twin?

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 03-29-2015, 12:17 AM   #93
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

"Never argue with a fool."
Could you find me?
Old 03-29-2015, 12:20 AM   #94
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

adonis you do realize I think you're sort of autistic right? I mean, sometimes I think I am, but at-least I'm in the smart-autism spectrum. You are just like, not.

Anyway, that's my friend. He used to rap, and is quite known, and yes he is a lawyer. His alias is Dos Noun.
Old 03-29-2015, 12:25 AM   #95
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are the prime example. Just a person, I think, who entertains drones. Leave me out of your control+atl+copy bish. Im a man. A real man with thoughts

You are a person who lives behind a persona and thinks he delivers laughs, but the non drones just think your a piece of shit. BYE! friend
"COPY BISH" !?!?!?

this nigga finna get eth'd????????????!!!?!?!?!
Old 03-29-2015, 12:28 AM   #96
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Dos Noun is awful. I met him

You realize you aren't smart unless you are not in persona which is weird?

Bring it Copy Pat. What you got for me?

I'd love to here it. I'm not original but you couldn't comprehend what I did right? clear day is still a dark night. I get it.

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 03-29-2015, 02:01 AM   #97
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

I don't know if I consider Rousey to be the best self-promoter; I think she receives a tremendous amount of promotion from the UFC that other fighters don't. She does her end, too, talking about beef with Arianny and Cyborg, and of course fielding the Mayweather and Laila Ali questions (both of which were lopped on to her, by the way, from Dana White, media, etc). But Adonis makes a good point that McGregor is an exceptional self-promoter. Though you are wrong in assessing his talent. He hasn't faced the stiffest competition, but from a technical standpoint, he's excellent. Most deserving of the title? Probably not, and Frankie Edgar would nod his head. But he's by far the most compelling matchup in the division, and his in-cage performance justifies him being there.
Old 03-29-2015, 02:06 AM   #98
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you just don't understand that this is self-promotion:

Conor McGregor may try harder, but he simply can't match that.
Old 03-29-2015, 02:22 AM   #99
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

So by best self promoter you mean she's attractive, then. Got it.

Roger Huerta was supposed to be the next big thing, first MMA fighter on the cover of SI, did a ton of self promotion (successfully), but in the cage he didn't perform well enough to sustain the hype. I get that he's a dude, and there weren't many guys drooling over his magazine covers, but the point is, rousey is talented first, hot second. Gina Carano was hot first, talented second, and she's an afterthought at best.

It's like Kweli said: "I speak in schools a lot, they say cuz I'm intelligent/no it's cuz I'm dope, if I was wack id be irrelevant." Rousey being attractive only matters because she's talented.
Old 03-29-2015, 02:24 AM   #100
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

Btw McGregor's last fight on fox broke MMA records for viewership. We'll see if he can translate that into PPV success.