Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 1 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 11:30 PM   #1
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Week 12 Magazine: the Outsourced Edition

@Knucklehead -__-

Cant post mags here

Call up that ole white bitch on the phone and read her the riot act for violating our first ammendment. then drive over and pepper spray that bitch if she voices a different opinion

Magazine links:

http://rapisalive.com/showthread.php...488#post581488

http://www.projectrhyme.com/forums/s...308#post832308
Old 05-14-2013, 11:40 PM   #2
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLO

~NO SHOW SHINE~
Produced by: nO gOoD!

Buddha - Damn this was nice as fuck.

I liked this portion here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah
Master Li had to flee in the path of trees
Screaming, "You bastards believe you can capture me!?"
He laughs, it seems in these woods he could at least be in peace
Until he slips and trips and snags his knee and scares a lady
Who's there with a baby that's wrapped in sheets,
She tries to crawl back and leave but her body's tapped, she's weak
The internals carried this along real smooth. I enjoyed the cadence of it. I could spit this to a beat. which immediately gets a point for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah
The Orphan sat in peace and calm staring at the leaves of fall
Until a wounded soldier released a call deep in the hall,
"So you're the chosen one? Do you know what you've done?
Don't you know you need us all!?

again the internals were a nice addition.. multies throughout. technically this was spot on imo.
you showed us how its done like a Master. Nice piece throughout.

Aesthetic - this was raw. Technically it was simple, but how you placed a few lines made it a little difficult to follow a flow to it. However, this was on some realness. You had so many real descriptive lines that could have some serious weight to them if you added some internals and some multies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic
The hardest days of work Iv ever felt.
Toeline on the metal thinking about heaven and hell.
I liked this piece alot. But this is where to critique right? And I aint gonna sugar coat it bro. This is full of spelling errors, so it makes me stop reading to sort out in my head what you were trying to get across. Like the word callysas I assumed you meant calluses. So with that, Id say my advice would be to spellcheck and try switching up a few schemes into your stories and flex a bit with the technical side, multies, internals, different poetic elements to further grab the attention of the reader. Alliteration, Assonance, and some others would take your verses to a new level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic
dont wanna suffer worst then this! wrench in hand with a clenched fist.
I tell my boss what was completed and about renovations.
Before I leave, he asks with a sly grin; when did you clock in?
......My life has just flashed, no job; no rent by the next payment.
No girl no friend's and an ugly self entertainment.
That's it, it's decided
I really liked this section here. Along with most of this piece I really enjoyed reading. Nice showing. I will keep my eye out for your verses dude. I can see dopeness within..

TUPAC SHAKUR

Last edited by Adonis; 05-14-2013 at 11:44 PM.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:44 PM   #3
Pent uP
Robin Williams of Fallen Victims

Battle Record: 25-11

Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Art of Writing League (2x)
- Write Week IV

Pent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant future

I dont know if thats the whole mag or not but if that is it good effort and thanks for putting together something. Nothing wrong with it just a downgrade from what the first few weeks bred.

I understand (first hand) how hard it is to stay on top of running a league though so i got nothing bad to say just

good job
Old 05-14-2013, 11:51 PM   #4
Split

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

apologies for lack of length/ grandissimo. I wanted to put something together on night one but some shit went down in my dorm room, and eventually it devolved into a 'get anything together' mentality :/

I gotta get this laptop to my friend before she leaves tomorrow and I also got a disciplinary meeting with ResLife at noon, so this ended up being more of a light-hearted attempt than anything else

I, and I hope Keith as well, take it is a compliment that it is not up to the standards of the league.. the bar has been set high, and I'm glad for it.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:56 PM   #5
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

All I'm saying is...I asked if you wanted help...I've been around long enough that I write for me and not mag mentions or views and shit.

But realize I am not the norm, so I would've more then been willing to get some shit together for this thing yesterday/tonight. I asked you a few days ago, regardless, as always, appreciate the free time.

respect, sucks that I'll have to whoop that ass this week though

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 05-14-2013, 11:59 PM   #6
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Also, all these 404 errors have something to do with the domain change. Something was missed in this process and more then likely a reset is in order. I don't know shit about computers, but I did some research and some dude basically said...

"Another possibility is if a website has moved a page or resource but did so without redirecting the old URL to the new one. When that happens, you'll receive a 404 error instead of being automatically routed to the new page."

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 05-15-2013, 12:07 AM   #7
ZeeDee
Warriors All The Way Baby

Battle Record: 6-4

Champed
Art of Writing League

ZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant future

my bad... the hater is Split.... but i wrote a mag article too... that's what i was talking about... not the fact that i'm the underdog... i've been the underdog since i got here....

and Wittless... join the dic eater crew... there's a waiting list.... it's under my nuts... Split is passing out refreshments and Adonis is serving drinks
Your fate awaits...
Prepare for your journey through this world explorer

Last edited by ZeeDee; 05-15-2013 at 12:57 AM.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:08 AM   #8
Split

dead @ Keith catching flak for my mag writing
Old 05-15-2013, 12:12 AM   #9
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

I'll pass refreshments cuz between you and I only one CAN produce anything half fresh

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 05-15-2013, 12:18 AM   #10
ZeeDee

Champed
Art of Writing League

ZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant future

Agreed and since i already beat you 7-0.... the answer to which is the One... is very obvious.... hint... its not you.. and lmao and ur gay ass threats via PM Adonis... how text fag of you...
Your fate awaits...

Old 05-15-2013, 12:18 AM   #11
Split

Edited for more content

I'd also like to note that only three matches went down last week. So it's not THAT miniscule a magazine... just no interview and shorter predictions.

Last edited by Split; 05-15-2013 at 12:21 AM.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:31 AM   #12
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeDee View Post
Agreed and since i already beat you 7-0.... the answer to which is the One... is very obvious.... hint... its not you.. and lmao and ur gay ass threats via PM Adonis... how text fag of you...

Never made a threat...you know you have disturbingly low comprehension levels brother. I said in real life I don't take shit and have been in quite a bit of fights and am yet to take a one on one loss. Notice the 'real' life?

Meaning if I knew you I would...not saying I'm threatening you, saying you're not hard, and if you think you are like the little gangsters I live around, you all learn the hard way. And someone who know's how to legitimately fight in 'real' life, would handle your net thug ass.

Anyways, lets continue this penis to ruler ratio contest, I'm enjoying myself.

If you would like a re-match I'm game. But you don't make the rules (insert lame and played two ways from sunday dick joke here)

have a good night thug.

Me @ Oakland GrindTIME event what's good?

Got the permanent ban, this being my second offense as me and LUSH have had more then one altercation in LA

Bald head cat is my dude by the way. You kids might know him, goes by Intuition

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 05-15-2013, 01:11 AM   #13
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

the 404 errors are the new host

quality hosting compared to the old one but they have a censor on their server for any site. they are respectable censors for the most part but they kind of fuck things up. I had them take away the gambling related censors, might request they take it away completely but who knows if they will.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-15-2013, 01:12 AM   #14
Split

autozoophilia
Old 05-15-2013, 01:14 AM   #15
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-15-2013, 01:24 AM   #16
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Which one are u?
Old 05-15-2013, 01:24 AM   #17
Split

brb passing out refreshments
Old 05-15-2013, 01:27 AM   #18
ZeeDee

Champed
Art of Writing League

ok dic eater... whatev... idc anyway.... u did make a wack ass bitchmade threat to me... but it's almost as funny as ur gay ass poems so who cares
Your fate awaits...

Old 05-15-2013, 01:29 AM   #19
Split

that cut me deep, ZeeDee

Guys i want you to know that I don't eat dics and he's lying, and my poems aren't gay I've had like three girlfriends so there

Last edited by Split; 05-15-2013 at 01:31 AM.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:30 AM   #20
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Thought the mag was dope

sorry bout the laptop :'(