User Tag List

Old 01-18-2021, 09:57 PM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default The hatred?

I'm a grown ass man, and I know I talk shit to people... I don't troll, but I do talk shit.

So thats fine, but what on earth are you people all trying to be mean to me for, must have some hatred in you.

On a side note I am on my laptop, typed in youtube because I just heard of Billie Englis.. and so it shows your last searches/watched videos..

Mine was... Wu Tang Triumph, Mustard fried chicken recipe, sublime 5466/whats my number now, and Charlie Murphys true life hollywood stories
Old 01-18-2021, 10:04 PM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I never did the mustard fried chicken recipe thats a little out of my depth... I can rap wu tang triumph, everyones verse word for word... I like sublime.. and charlie murphy thing was from comedy central chappeles show

RIP Brad Nowell, RIP Charlie Murphy RIP Prince and RIP my thoughts of making mustard fried chicken... although now that i'm seeing the recipe it doesnt look too unattainable.
Old 01-18-2021, 10:11 PM   #3
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I'm a grown ass man, and I know I talk shit to people... I don't troll, but I do talk shit.

So thats fine, but what on earth are you people all trying to be mean to me for, must have some hatred in you.

On a side note I am on my laptop, typed in youtube because I just heard of Billie Englis.. and so it shows your last searches/watched videos..

Mine was... Wu Tang Triumph, Mustard fried chicken recipe, sublime 5466/whats my number now, and Charlie Murphys true life hollywood stories
Because you’re fucking delirious. You talk to yourself and clog threads with incoherent ramblings. You fucking lie about people you beat, and you one point said people are scared I will ban them because I’m a mod.

I’m not a fucking mod.

I’m not even FROM this site. I’m UPN. I don’t get favoritism. You have tomhe audacity to hate on me from the sidelines. You don’t do shit here except expand your ramblings in discussion like a fucking cancer and talk about your “good ol days” like anybody cares.

People literally banned you from discord. But yeah, you’re not the problem.

Everyone else is wrong.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 10:17 PM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Do me a favor and give me the code so I can embed a youtube video, do your job.
Old 01-18-2021, 10:18 PM   #5
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPN Zuch View Post
Because you’re fucking delirious. You talk to yourself and clog threads with incoherent ramblings. You fucking lie about people you beat, and you one point said people are scared I will ban them because I’m a mod.

I’m not a fucking mod.

I’m not even FROM this site. I’m UPN. I don’t get favoritism. You have tomhe audacity to hate on me from the sidelines. You don’t do shit here except expand your ramblings in discussion like a fucking cancer and talk about your “good ol days” like anybody cares.

People literally banned you from discord. But yeah, you’re not the problem.

Everyone else is wrong.
If he hates you
I'll love you buddy

Gimme hug
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 10:20 PM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

And you do get preferential treatment on here big boy... because you took a lot of time and ran a good league. All i've ever said about you was that I don't like you, and from what I've read from you I'm not all that impressed.

And that stands and I do remember beating you, or someone with your same name a million years ago on rapmusic.com, I didn't make that up out of thin air.
Old 01-18-2021, 10:22 PM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
If he hates you
I'll love you buddy

Gimme hug

That pussy can hug my dick with his mouth. He'd never speak to me like this in real life, and we aren't kids here, so I don't know why he thinks he can here.
Old 01-18-2021, 10:23 PM   #8
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
And you do get preferential treatment on here big boy... because you took a lot of time and ran a good league. All i've ever said about you was that I don't like you, and from what I've read from you I'm not all that impressed.

And that stands and I do remember beating you, or someone with your same name a million years ago on rapmusic.com, I didn't make that up out of thin air.
I never battled on rap music.

So that’s not possible.

Why are you so obsessed with trying to say that? If you’re not impressed with me then why do you mention it literally al the time?
Old 01-18-2021, 10:25 PM   #9
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

I’ll talk to you however I want bitch. And you’ll fucking take it like the fucking inbred failure you are. You’re on the internet begging for acceptance.

AWW MAN Y DO U GUYS HATE ME WAH WAHHHHH

You’re a grown ass man. Sure, you’re a little bitch on the inside, but go accomplish something with your life so your kids don’t have to pretend that you’re some creep who won’t leave them alone.
Old 01-18-2021, 10:25 PM   #10
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
That pussy can hug my dick with his mouth. He'd never speak to me like this in real life, and we aren't kids here, so I don't know why he thinks he can here.

Damn you type mad
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 10:37 PM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Looks like I got under your skin and I wasn't even trying to.

I'm a creep that won't leave my kids alone? what does that even mean?

I only have one daughter.

I get on here to catch up with people who I used to know every few months and to check in to see what my condition my condition was in.

Too bad you can't take criticism, you want everyone to suck up to like you're some sort of text god A) thats lame in and of its self B) you aren't, not even close.

And as far as real life physicality goes, unless you're like some super high level trained MMA Fighter or boxer, I would hurt you badly without much of an effort.
Old 01-18-2021, 10:41 PM   #12
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

So to embed YouTube videos you take the s out of https
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 10:46 PM   #13
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

Quote:
Looks like I got under your skin and I wasn't even trying to.

I'm a creep that won't leave my kids alone? what does that even mean?

I only have one daughter.

I get on here to catch up with people who I used to know every few months and to check in to see what my condition my condition was in.

Too bad you can't take criticism, you want everyone to suck up to like you're some sort of text god A) thats lame in and of its self B) you aren't, not even close.

And as far as real life physicality goes, unless you're like some super high level trained MMA Fighter or boxer, I would hurt you badly without much of an effort.

You can’t even make it a day without embarrassing yourself. Who are you trying to catch up with? Nobody. Likes. You.
Old 01-18-2021, 10:47 PM   #14
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Old 01-18-2021, 11:04 PM   #15
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Old 01-18-2021, 11:09 PM   #16
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
So to embed YouTube videos you take the s out of https
thanks, why does jordan have a cast or whatever that is on his leg in ya avatar?
Old 01-18-2021, 11:14 PM   #17
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
thanks, why does jordan have a cast or whatever that is on his leg in ya avatar?
It's finnys ex's leg

You had to be there for it
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 11:15 PM   #18
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and a lot of you guys are probably weird so you know what Gummo is, or maybe not....

I had a VHS tape of Belly and I used watch that a lot, I've probably seen that movie like 50x legitimately.

And when towards the beginning of the movie after they do the robbery whatever, Nas and DMX go back to DMX house and they're playing they have this crazy stuff on his big screen projector... and im like yo wtf is that. Well I didn't have the internet back then, but its Gummo.
Old 01-18-2021, 11:26 PM   #19
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
It's finnys ex's leg

You had to be there for it
If finnys life is as bad as he says it is, and I somwehat beleive him.. I feel sorry for him and I sent him money.

Reason I believe him was he posted this picture, and I was like yo why do you have a sleeve covering your arm and why are you dressed like that.

He said, I give blood/plasma every 2 days, and I've personally actually done that once they gave me 45$ this was in NYC...and for your first time they'd give you 45$, as like an initial thing. And then after that it drops down. And "Finny" knew all that and said he did it every other day and said he was homeless and whatever.

I was like yo man, don't drain your life force like that. What I gave him wouldnt be enough to change anything for him... but damn despite what anyone on here may think i'm actually nice... well nice ish.. and i've 'known' him since I was like 14.
Old 01-18-2021, 11:26 PM   #20
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

least we on here talking shit to each others "face" and not behind their back or under an alias. talk yo shit.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote