White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Go in user area. U can deactivate all notifications
Old 07-11-2015, 01:06 PM   #22
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
are you really criticizing others on whether or not they show up for a battle?

Come on OH, this is Rich.

Thinking of getting my car painted, you still doing that? How much 'ball park' you figure?
lol and word i dunno man it all depends your in cali so i don't know if prices out there are different

there is a couple questions tho. do you want any body work done? like do you have any rust that needs repaired, do you want dings and dents fixed? or do you simply just want a new paint job/color change?

if its just a paint job/color change, and you take it to a MAACO and not a mom and pops body shop, it could be anywhere from like 600-1200ish but keep in mind the type of paint as well, at maaco you can get single stage paint, which is like one paint. meaning everything is sprayed at once, like if you get black single stage for instance, they spray it on all at once, and its made to have the glossy look within it. but you can get base clear, which is the good shit, where they spray on just regular good black, and then give you the clear coat as well over top. it looks nicer. to the average person black is black they won't be able to tell but word

so that can fluctuate the price

also everything can make it cost more. is it a large vehicle, like a truck, do you want the door jambs and trunk jamb and shit painted? or just the outside?

all of that makes the price jump incrementally.

if you got 2g's tho i'm pretty sure you can get a solid base/clear paint job at a maaco anywhere in the country

its hard for me to throw out prices because my shop operates more like a private shop than a maaco franchise. our average repair order is almost 1000 more than other maacos, and we paint less cars

but word man its free to get an estimate. go to the maaco website find one near you, you can drive in tell them what you want, pick a color they'll look at your car and tell you how much it will cost

could be like 500 bucks, could be 1500 who knows
Old 07-11-2015, 01:10 PM   #23
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Go in user area. U can deactivate all notifications
where at? i don't see it