User Tag List

Old 02-18-2020, 12:55 PM   #61
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Do you think I accidentally said pretender instead of defender? You must really think I’m dumb, everyone calls them pretender instead of defender.. it wasn’t a mistake
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 12:57 PM   #62
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Oh believe me I do

What is ended up happening with your rape charges?
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 01:01 PM   #63
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

And I could’ve said I don’t think this lady cant properly represent me I need a little while to get adequate legal council... but I didn’t I was like a deer in the headlights not thinking it was going to be as bad as it was... and I got what I got... still doesn’t make it right

Last edited by Ouch; 02-18-2020 at 01:03 PM.
Old 02-18-2020, 01:02 PM   #64
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Oh believe me I do

What is ended up happening with your rape charges?
I dunno, I still haven’t figured out how to prosecute the state for legally raping me yet... I’ll keep you updated.. I think I’ll call the ACLU
Old 02-18-2020, 01:04 PM   #65
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

No no

When I was first transitioning to shortbar you said you were in legal trouble because a woman had pressed rape charges against you

What happened with that?
-kungfugrip
Old 02-18-2020, 01:08 PM   #66
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Person A) could go into wal mart, steal a Boyz 2 Men box set haha If that exists, punch the security gaurd in the face.

Person B) could go into wal mart and do the exact same thing, same place same day

If person B) has a shitty cheap paid lawyer, and person a) has a public pretender... who do you think is going to get off
Wouldn’t person A and B run into one another?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 01:11 PM   #67
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
No no

When I was first transitioning to shortbar you said you were in legal trouble because a woman had pressed rape charges against you

What happened with that?
You’re making things up, what’s the point are you a grown man or what I feel stupid for entertaining this
Old 02-18-2020, 01:15 PM   #68
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Wouldn’t person A and B run into one another?
Haha, hell yeah if they both love boys 2 men they would

Old 02-18-2020, 01:34 PM   #69
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

You were saying?
-kungfugrip

Last edited by Blue Bayou; 02-18-2020 at 01:59 PM.
Old 02-18-2020, 02:04 PM   #70
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Loot was cool

Shouts to armz
Old 02-18-2020, 02:19 PM   #71
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Shout out to getting pussy the right way....with permission
-kungfugrip
Old 02-18-2020, 02:29 PM   #72
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ahh yeah I remember that shit to this day, where are you getting this from... me and loot were boys, no anomosity at all.. and word to uh oh ...ARMZ if I remember right was loots real life friend and he had a bunch of horrible tattoos on his arms, before tattoos were cool.. and tattoos still aren’t cool imo, I wish I didn’t have mine,, but anyway

Dog that was in 2005... I was 16-17 years old and still in ny where the fuck did you get that.. that’s a throw back.. because Loot basically never battled, he posted a lot... but I was the god at the time so I figured it was going to be a lay up.. and hell no he beat me horribly, I remember that because that was.. and probably still is to this day the best text owning I’ve ever had

Where did you get that
Old 02-18-2020, 02:34 PM   #73
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

And that rape thing went no where.. that’s dumb kid shit it never went to court I’d never rape a female... I’ve only put my hands on a female twice in my life and never hit them... if a bitch is angry and big and strong and putting hands on you, you have to sit them down... all I’ve ever done no sexual shit 16-17 year old or otherwise.

I’ve had girls literally punch me and give me a black eye and all I did was physically put her ass down, don’t come at me with that shit
Old 02-18-2020, 02:35 PM   #74
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Like you’re a bitch ass pussy, if you hit me I wouldn’t hit you back... I’d just sit your ass down
Old 02-18-2020, 02:41 PM   #75
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Sounds like you're a real hit with the ladies Ouch

I dunno my gut tells me there's more to the story here....I don't think we're getting the truth from you on this subject
-kungfugrip
Old 02-18-2020, 02:41 PM   #76
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

If you’ve got a way way time back machine get me talking to Mac Lethal
Old 02-18-2020, 02:42 PM   #77
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Sounds like you're a real hit with the ladies Ouch
Yeah I take the blue gummies uh oh told me about
Old 02-18-2020, 02:46 PM   #78
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

It was a funny story.. I know probably uh oh... finny... well loot would’ve... diode probably, whoever else was on b-boys
Old 02-18-2020, 02:55 PM   #79
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
It was a funny story.. I know probably uh oh... finny... well loot would’ve... diode probably, whoever else was on b-boys
oh good I was wondering when you were going to name drop them again.... it had been a whole day

Ouch would you consider yourself more of a swayer that rapes.... or a raper that sways ?
-kungfugrip
Old 02-18-2020, 07:43 PM   #80
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Gonna have to strongly disagree with this. Not gonna hate on what makes you tick though.

Tags
farms, fat+arms=farms