Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

You would need the best poofer though you can’t just make someone go poof when there are equal ways to poof so it’s hard ya know
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 03:16 PM   #122
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
No.

Again, you are using the word Kill literally where I wasn't - dumb ass.

Keep trying to poke our women breasted chest out tho to fulfill your ego here.

Would you like me to say, Hey Knuck man, You were so absolutely right dude. Like I was wrong and you were super right.

That what you want?
I want you to actually realize you’re wrong and be humble for once

You are defending it being used literally when no one has said it was being used literally

Literally retarded
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-12-2018, 03:17 PM   #123
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
how is there actually anyone on this site that doesn't hate amen with every fiber of their existence?

how?

name one redeeming quality about him that doesn't make u want to remove him from life

one
You are definitely a person I'd love to meet and punch in the face.

Harrisburg, PA - right?

Which trailer park?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 03:19 PM   #124
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
I want you to actually realize you’re wrong and be humble for once

You are defending it being used literally when no one has said it was being used literally

Literally retarded
You took it literally - if you did not then why mention firearms?

I'm confused here.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:19 PM   #125
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You would need the best poofer though you can’t just make someone go poof when there are equal ways to poof so it’s hard ya know
i trained poofing when i was younger, and my uncle was a prolific poofer. poofing doesn't just poof anyone though...if you poof a trained poofer they may not poof.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 03:21 PM   #126
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You are definitely a person I'd love to meet and punch in the face.

Harrisburg, PA - right?

Which trailer park?
no but u like me that's whats even more detestable about u

u only dislike me because i dislike u

if i let u love me u would open ur heart for bag

i just cant... u are the worst person for me....atleast on here...im sure theres some child molestor irl that probably deserves to be removed before u....but then we remove you also....have to
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:24 PM   #127
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
no but u like me that's whats even more detestable about u

u only dislike me because i dislike u

if i let u love me u would open ur heart for bag

i just cant... u are the worst person for me....atleast on here...im sure theres some child molestor irl that probably deserves to be removed before u....but then we remove you also....have to
Not reading all of that but I don't dislike you at all, actually.

Just because I want to punch you in the face doesn't mean I dislike you. Just means I want to punch you in the face for always talking shit behind a screen coward lol...

I don't dislike you at all.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:25 PM   #128
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

For the record guys I was saying it both literally and metaphorically.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 03:30 PM   #129
Ghost1

i know u like me. that's what my post says. i know u would never punch me. i know this past 15 minutes was wasted entirely. i think very little of u.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:30 PM   #130
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

I would definitely punch you.

In the face.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:33 PM   #131
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Since this has turned into an ego thread I would like to say that I am arguably in the top 3 of all pertinent characteristics that we use for the establishment of a heirarchy here lolll

That’s a killer statement fellas. Literally
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:34 PM   #132
Ghost1

lol what r the pertinent characteristics? if you would oblige me?
Old 10-12-2018, 03:38 PM   #133
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Certaintly Anthony,

Mind body spirit, I am top three in all of these. Education, professional, financial, all real world traits

Basically I am top three in all traits that matter here.

Behind Dre.

Lol. Sorry Dre I couldn’t help it bruh.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:47 PM   #134
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
You took it literally - if you did not then why mention firearms?

I'm confused here.
Because they are tools to kill. You said combat skills (tools to kill) don’t make you a killer because of other combat skills. My point is multiple ways of killing exist. Being highly trained in combat is a weapon. It’s literally such in some states by law lol.

Look at your logic and come to terms with its flaws. It’s okay to be inaccurate sometimes man.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-12-2018, 03:54 PM   #135
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Certaintly Anthony,

Mind body spirit, I am top three in all of these. Education, professional, financial, all real world traits

Behind Dre.

I’d like to see a thread where you rank members in each category and have a top 5 power rankings
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-12-2018, 03:57 PM   #136
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
I’d like to see a thread where you rank members in each category and have a top 5 power rankings
Ok bet.
Old 10-12-2018, 04:04 PM   #137
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Lol @ all these plebes in here thinking they could tangle with the likes of amen, a god among men at fighting and juvenile sport coaching
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 04:11 PM   #138
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Certaintly Anthony,

Behind Dre.

All good.

Alphas know one from another ;-) HAHAHA.
Old 10-12-2018, 04:12 PM   #139
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Lol @ all these plebes in here thinking they could tangle with the likes of amen, a god among men at fighting and juvenile sport coaching
Lmfao
Old 10-12-2018, 04:36 PM   #140
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
All good.

Alphas know one from another ;-) HAHAHA.
Such a beta thing to say
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Tags
bags on the spectrum, big bolo is zelph, dre 236x champ, gam gam fights over bingo, gam gam vs wolfdick we win, imagine being jd or bolo, jd fuckin jit loser lol, knuck has no stamina, zelph is big bolo