Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2014, 01:52 PM   #341
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
She used to be back in HS.. she actually plays flag football now lol

I clowned her for sitting on that sink to take the pic.. she wanted the mirror shot.. which I understand.. but a dumb way to get it by sitting on the fuckin sink.
it's not even a mirror shot though?
Old 04-04-2014, 05:26 PM   #342
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Nah.. she wanted to get a reflection I mean.
@Sick.. she's black.

Edit: our friend Nadi snapped that pic just to clarify.

Last edited by Strikta; 04-04-2014 at 07:53 PM.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 12:17 AM   #343
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Word she doesn't look full black tho prolly half
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 12:24 AM   #344
Mael
Almighty

Battle Record: 2-3

Mael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant future

@Aero
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 09:15 AM   #345
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

tylenol tag @Adonis
Old 04-05-2014, 10:12 AM   #346
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

She is.. just light as hell.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 01:12 PM   #347
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

A site built on trolls is festered and spreads. What I mean is, the discussion forum literally makes members stop coming here. There are and have been countless members who strictly post in the Aowl because it's normal, or close to conversation.

Text battling has been dead, there is only so much that can be said on that front. If you're a talented enough text battler, you're either older and to care to venture out, or you're young and don't know about texting because you do King of the dot and shit.

Topicals will always garner interest because they are story's, which have endless possibilities and concepts. It will fade, but even if it's relegated To a tourney a year. Members will always join

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 04:05 PM   #348
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Netcees Discussion and Netcees Text Battling needs to be separated like them shits is church and state tbh.

If niggas wanna text, there's a section for that. @Witty speaks the truth, if it's gonna die let it die, maybe it'll be like the Phoenix and one day rise from the ashes, hopefully with less corny nameplays and gun references.

I've pretty much done all I want to do in text right now, from topicals to battles to disses to cyphers. Shit, it's not much creativity happening rite nows.

But yo, I know one day I'll get inspired and be back at it, just gotta let that shit happen, can't force it.
amen

that "GOLDEN AGE" everyone references... that period from like 02-05, where myself and a lot of dudes favorite textheads came up in....where activity was at its peak and archives were born....

DURING that generation everyone was saying the e.x.a.c.t. same thing.

EVERY GENERATION THINKS THE WORLD IS GOING TO END WHILE THEIR GENERATION IS LIVIN' IN IT YO!

...and when it doesnt, the older generation tells the younger ones, who hear them but don't listen -- so the older gen keeps repeating themselves until history does and then, one magical morning, the younger gen wakes up to realize they've become the older gen in a world that STILL didnt fuckin end.
Old 04-05-2014, 09:29 PM   #349
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
amen

that "GOLDEN AGE" everyone references... that period from like 02-05, where myself and a lot of dudes favorite textheads came up in....where activity was at its peak and archives were born....

EVERY GENERATION THINKS THE WORLD IS GOING TO END WHILE THEIR GENERATION IS LIVIN' IN IT YO!

...and when it doesnt, the older generation tells the younger ones, who hear them but don't listen -- so the older gen keeps repeating themselves until history does and then, one magical morning, the younger gen wakes up to realize they've become the older gen in a world that STILL didnt fuckin end.
Word
Old 04-05-2014, 09:30 PM   #350
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
A site built on trolls is festered and spreads. What I mean is, the discussion forum literally makes members stop coming here. There are and have been countless members who strictly post in the Aowl because it's normal, or close to conversation.

Text battling has been dead, there is only so much that can be said on that front. If you're a talented enough text battler, you're either older and to care to venture out, or you're young and don't know about texting because you do King of the dot and shit.

Topicals will always garner interest because they are story's, which have endless possibilities and concepts. It will fade, but even if it's relegated To a tourney a year. Members will always join
Or your just a fagg0t and cant handle the disc
Old 04-05-2014, 09:31 PM   #351
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
She is.. just light as hell.
Word she fine tho
Old 04-06-2014, 01:29 AM   #352
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick View Post
Or your just a fagg0t and cant handle the disc
True

I'm a fag because you think you're cute and funny?

Bro, you gotta picture holding a windex, you think people will like me more if I post a pic of me doing a keg stand??

i'd really love it if you liked me, please like me.

Lets all put our big boy pants on for a second and realize sick is simply one of the coolest borders here, to bad he sucks at life. It's cool being in a message board clowning, I prefer to do that in real life. The suns out and your pasty skin is in dire need of its rays. There are people out side who do this new thing called physical interaction while conversing.

not a new concept, but for a thug such as your self I guess you need a blunt and 40 to have a good time....Or make jokes to impress people you'll likely never meet. Either way, good day ol' chap

Eat a dick, preferably mine cuz IRL i'd fuck your shit up with ease. Trust lil bish, this net is all fun and dandy. I can post all day behind a modem, but believe I live outside this here screen and live a life that includes feeding fake ass G's concrete for being in a gang acting tough. Get the fuck out here lil kid. Go exceed my post count in a day, I'll post in real life and not complain about texting dying (thread circa 2000) or a message board not being fun.

Faggot ass hipster with a mustache who listens to Drake on his free time. You look like you've been with a few fatty's...#hood life

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 04-06-2014, 05:28 AM   #353
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
amen

You're the tits. Well said. I miss the names of the golden era...long live Bboys

Were still here namix (the final PR/Bboy champ ever)

@Diode pay him his $25 already seersucka muhfucka.... Dylon

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 04-06-2014, 08:56 AM   #354
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're the tits. Well said. I miss the names of the golden era...long live Bboys

Were still here namix (the final PR/Bboy champ ever)

@Diode pay him his $25 already seersucka muhfucka.... Dylon
uhh it was $12.50 and he chose to give it to strikta

i don't owe anyone anything thx
Old 04-06-2014, 09:22 AM   #355
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
Eat a dick, preferably mine
Fagg0try confirmed

Btw you mad?
Old 04-06-2014, 09:24 AM   #356
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Lollllllllll gtfoh adawneddickface srs

The fuck you know about life sucka? Get a fucking family you ratchet
Old 04-06-2014, 09:29 AM   #357
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Adonis is a big boy @Le Wise Ways

You dont want to mess with him irl he'll smash u
Old 04-06-2014, 09:32 AM   #358
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

lol bro beneath my humble joking around facade I'm a god damn Bourne Identity mind fuck who could crush traceas with death manuevers via my Achilles' tendons and my asshole on your head. Or when you try to haymaker me, limb destruction you dumbass don't fuck with me I'm in the zone and I feel like writing.
Old 04-06-2014, 09:37 AM   #359
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Go get him chump
Old 04-06-2014, 10:31 AM   #360
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
uhh it was $12.50 and he chose to give it to strikta

i don't owe anyone anything thx
Lmfao at 12.50

Send it my way then bro. I ran a good tourney though

And the Aowl requests your presence. Sign up and vote this time meathead

TUPAC SHAKUR

Tags
aero is successful in life, carbon copy homosexual, certainly gay, ellen is j.beibers secret mom, i'm sick. i need tylenol., just a tag passing by, marla hooch cooch juice, maths dabte corney faggit-bags, maths dabte low boarding itt, maths debate ruining nc, maths debate to ruin thread, sick has anal aids, sick rhymes w/dick, witty is a faygut, witty is my friend