Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League Season VIII > NBL Season 8 Office
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-25-2015, 01:07 AM   #1
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation
Default Week 12 Mag

[Intro]

Wattup u dumb faggots, Sharp made most this mag cuz my power was out for a whole day &
its funny u bitches ass muthafuckas crying about a mag being late...this cant be life, grow the fuck up, u pussies. Shit happens.
Lets get into this week before all u start leaking out ur vaginas.

[Reviews]

CONTENDERSHIP MATCH: Jilti 8-2 Vs King Karaoke 2-0
Karaoke wins by KO
jilti looked good here IMO. He had some creative concepts like his Dolezal personal but didn't have the consistent execution. Seemed like he was tryna do different shit, and props to him for it cause he could glide along with a pretty good record by keeping it up. But Karaoke just went in this week, the opener was thoroughly dope. Good seeing him doing what he does best – personals mixed with discussion references – to battle at that level and secure the contender spot.

Lotto Smirk 3-1 Vs Fraze 5-1
Fraze wins by KO
First off, props to Lotto for showing under really tough circumstances. And props to fraze for allowing Lotto to show beyond what was normally the ext period. Lotto definitely didn't have the time to work on his bars so the result felt rushed – ideas but execution. Fraze has been improving and he had some wording and execution here that hit nicely but a few less effective bars seemed to hold him back. Decent concepts and experimenting with delivery shows me dude is shaping up to being a threat and we'll see how he does against the legit competition that is nik.

Tic Tac 3-3 Vs Cred 3-2
Tic wins by Split Decision
Man this one was a tough call. Both had bars for sure and the voters couldn't decide who had the better verse. It was a cool style match up, Cred's one of the better guys I've seen use that gutta style stuff and when it's effective it's dope. His drop was definitely full of those bangers like his women's bathroom sign and Corona lines. Tic, on the other hand, has been killing it with wordplay lately and brought some ideas here like his Tuck in every corner concept. This one was totally on preference and to be totally honest I probably woulda voted for Cred if I weren't away last week, but I think that speaks to the quality of the matchup here more than anything else.

Trag. 1-1 Vs Destroyer 2-3
Destroyer wins by Split Decision
Cool lil battle here and some of Destroyer's better bars lately, good to see him doing well in a regular battle again. Trag had an iffier verse than I've seen from him but some good execution. Des didn't have consistency but he had strong hits. Can opener was thought to be the lotb and his verse was considered to be stronger than Trag's.

Wanderer 3-4 Vs Chyeah Guevara 0-2
Wanderer wins by Split Decision
First off props to both for the early drop, even though that's a given with Chyeahhh aka Alpo. Wanderer seemed to match a keystyle with a keystyle and he doesn't really have the experience to stun with that off the cuff shit. He had some ideas but I think Lars summed up the flaws with the verse nicely – the flips were generally something you could see coming. I genuinely was not expecting a whole verse dedicated to the dude's hair from Alpo and that had mixed results. I noticed how 3 straight dudes said the same thing about his verse, which was odd... but regardless. He had his share of lols there, and I actually get where he was coming from cause 12 bars on something is fine for live battles, but when the same concept is over 50% of your verse it can get stale, and apparently voters felt it did.

Murda Sho 2-2 Vs Knucklehead 2-2
Murda Sho wins by Split Decision
Close one and battle of the week for sure. Voters went back n forth over who took it and it was understandable. Both had their share of bangers but Knuck went for a style that's a little foreign to him. The difference mighta been with that, because trying to beat murda at a style he's basically a master of is an uphill battle. Props to both, they made it close and dope and murda sho got the edge in the battle of the week.

Bust 1-0 Vs Ill nik-A 2-1
ill nik-A wins by KO
This was pretty onesided tbh. Nothing against Bust cause he seems generally alright, but this was not up to where he was at last week. And dropping early against Nik, letting him see what he's up against, is asking to let him figure out exactly what he has to do to win. It was a pretty underwhelming battle but it nik-A was the clear winner there by doing just enough. I honestly had no idea nik even went by Thirteen or Nikka so I figured that Bust was mistaken, which took away from his verse. Definitely could've been stronger from both but good to see them showing.

____0-1 Vs Iamrhetoric 0-1
Greed wins by Split Decision
This one was a little weird. First off – GREED IS NOT GREEDY. All those RB cats are welcome here but they gotta know this is a whole different dude who went by Pryde for most of the time I known him. I've said Greed can be hit or miss before and this was one of those times. His verse was pretty iffy on delivery but had his share of ideas. Rhetoric shows promise. His delivery was ok, though could definitely hit harder. The concepts are too simple or played out but I like his style. He should be someone to watch if he keeps going like this.

Artifiical 0-0 Vs Maximus 0-0
Maximus wins by KO
This was another underwhelming one. Good to see Max competing here because he's a dope battler and good to see Art here though I never seen the dude before. This was a battle of nameflips that I feel like coulda been done before pretty easily. It looked like both guys keyed up their verses so I understand why it wouldn't be great, but I liked both of their manners of wording. All I got from this battle is that they both have potential but it'll probably take some big competition to bring it out.

[Battle of the Week]
Knucklehead vs Murda Sho

Knucklehead

Gunfight of the year?

Plz. U'll need an army to even stand a chance against crude clamor
No Thor gimmicks.. I'll hit ya whole squad 'til they can't even move hammers
Searchin' for a way to win? Not one. Ya dome still pourin' rain
Bitch, I don't need ya Google history to make this Chrome spill your brains
Known to kill, I'm an animal w/ glocks. Prep this stray's shrine
Sharp feed u to the dogs, & ur gettin' ripped apart if u ever step to Canine
U're garbage dude. Bring ur best effort but u'll finish sittin' flushed
U ain't Han Solo.. Surround urself w/ all the steel & u're still gettin' crushed
Been a fan that applauds, a pretender to the throne. man is he flawed
U're whole clan & ur bitch gonna bounce when I show this Stannis a fraud
Clips loaded if u drive by, put u to rest when I'm buckin lead
Got them Sleepy Hollows.. they'll leave u ridin' around without a fuckin head
Rounds for days - never let go of the trigger til this bum lacks a core
On my Terminator shit.. Shoot til the metal melts & then come back w/ more
A king at wp, np, personals. But these gunbars ravish ur flesh
Merk u w/ ur own style..
'til this Tanto Press u so bad u'll be relieved when I stab u to death

RIP EM UP!

Murda Sho

Let me show you how to do this...

Nigga I crush cats all to dust when I palm and bust gats
We aint inferior bars you suck & they come off as just that
I've benched this fuck so many times cause he aint hot, we're talking war!
I've made Knuckle hit the pine so much u'd think i'm knocking on the door
You NOT hard but because u're active u think cats should be hip?
Well these 380's pop stars like Madonna Michael Jackson & Prince
Do somethin righteous u loser, messages fucking up & we need them dog
Or i'll catch u at night with the ruger and really cut your PM's off!
Ur hoe loves drinks & is one of the brokest sluts...
She's always on my p Knuck alotta times it just takes one of those to fuck
I'll scurry through his town grab this dude and make him hurry to get down
Then make his parents scream after I shoot like the Curry's in the crowd
I write like gold he can't fight with the vets to get hype and respect
He's got the wifi code, and still doesn't know what to type to connect
Abusing this fag till he sees stars then I let loose with the mag
And put this 5th to his head, it'll look like he's saluting the flag!

Zip Him Up!!

Murda wins in a Split Decision

[Verse of the Week]
-King Karaoke vs jilti-

Hi...

You're overrated plus your simple ass style is far from complicated
You've been giving us that watery shit for so long, it makes Phil feel constipated
Seeing corny faggots like u and knucklehead talk guns, just rattles
Cuz where I'm from we go outside, not netcees when we wanna have gun battles
I got a brand new revolver I've been waiting to aim at u, shit isn't a joke
The can got your name written on it like those limited editions of Coke
And I've seen your pics, your hairline has one hell of a groove
Most barbers want u to stay still during a haircut, yours actually has to tell u to move
Your gun cabinet's empty, we've never seen u at the shop picking up shells bro
The only time we say you're 'armed to the teeth' is when u try licking ur elbow
Chicks never give u TLC, your face is the reason y the girls don't wanna call
That Left Eye's so dead, I don't know if it's about to Creep, Girl Talk or chase a Waterfall

Bye...

Last edited by Allen Knight; 06-25-2015 at 05:15 PM.
Old 06-25-2015, 02:58 PM   #2
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Top Punches
(no order)

King Karaoke
Seeing corny faggots like u and knucklehead talk guns, just rattles
Cuz where I'm from we go outside, not netcees when we wanna have gun battles
I got a brand new revolver I've been waiting to aim at u, shit isn't a joke
The can got your name written on it like those limited editions of Coke

Ill nik-A

what I mean’s basically u don’t have a shot, concepts lack the props
ur creativity deserted u… & all u see’s tumbleweed blowin past ur thoughts

murda sho

You NOT hard but because u're active u think cats should be hip?
Well these 380's pop stars like Madonna Michael Jackson & Prince
I write like gold he can't fight with the vets to get hype and respect
He's got the wifi code, and still doesn't know what to type to connect

Knucklehead

Been a fan that applauds, a pretender to the throne. man is he flawed
U're whole clan & ur bitch gonna bounce when I show this Stannis a fraud
Rounds for days - never let go of the trigger til this bum lacks a core
On my Terminator shit.. Shoot til the metal melts & then come back w/ more

Cred

If we talkin gun bars? I aim & blast it, I stay wit a ratchet
That 45 Blow his fukin Roof off wen the banger is aimed Attic

Tic

Word on the street is there's a snitch on NC...it HAS to be Cred, shit..
Keep talkin & I'll put the Edge to the Side of ya Face like the Galaxy S6

Destroyer

that's my derringer name... & if u think that i am joking sir...
it'll SPIN u around til ur insides come out... i call it my can opener

Junto

I wont just take ya off the boards, my team'll run on u... no charges, we're that great
My point man gon handle it... then I'll put u in that hole myself like I go hard on the fastbreak

Power Rank

1. Sn00p

2. King Karaoke

3. ill nik-A

4. Fraze

5. Muff

6. Cred

7. Murda Sho

8. jilti

9. Knucklehead

10. Tic

[Around the site]

-Sign-ups for the inaugural season of the Lime Green Poetry Association, Netcee's first dedicated poetry league, are UP. To be hosted by Vulgar. You can sign in for week one in the league's forum.

-The Shadowboxing tourney, hosted by Hush, has begun and battles can be found in the BA. These battles will be put up one at a time so you can expect an open battle from now til the end of the tourney.

-The Dark Warthog has reared its ugly head but was locked up by the good men of the NCPD. God bless em.

-Strikta signs into NBL in order to continue his legacy of noshows. Shine on.

-This happened in the chat thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificial View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
[post a pic of yourself with]genitals [is] an instant DQ
Or an instant win
[Interview with Karaoke]

Alright I'm here with the reigning champ of champs and this week's contender, King Karaoke. Sup bro?

Hi, Im good fam. Just chilling and trying to make it in America. Just got back from Vegas. It was amazing as usual. So many jawns, bro. So many jawns, smh. I went to The Weeknd’s party, 2 Fab parties and a Chris Brown/50 Cent party.

Let's start with some league shit - what has your impression been of the last few weeks you've been in? Anything you'd do differently? Are you going for another champ streak or just killing time?

I like that the league has been really competitive. Dudes have been showing and competing. I see the hunger in some people. The mags have been really good for the league. Especially when theyre on time. I honestly wouldnt have still been signed in if it wasn’t for them. Wtf do I have to prove?! Ive beaten everyone in the HOF. I should be in it at this point. When I signed in, I was drunk and waiting for this chick to come over. He didn’t realize I signed in until the night battles were due. I have nothing left to prove. Im the retired NBA player who plays pickup games from time to time to see if he still has it.

What do you think of the competition you've had (Chyeahhh, jilti, Tic) and Sn00p, your opponent this week? Anyone you want to battle/have enjoyed reading so far?

Respect to those guys for showing. I went into those battles with 0 motivation. Especially against Tic. I beat him already. He was hungry in that last battle. That prisoner line was dope. Sn00p is my nigga. I like him. I feel like he’s one of the only 2 good natured people on this (Sharp is the 2nd). His verse against Muff was hard. Wow @ the don demarco line. I read it and was like “Is this the same Sn00p?!” Sn00p is officially top tier now. I actually wanted to see that battle with Hens go down. Sn00p and I were actually tag partners on NC1. We lost to Fracture and Headless Verseman in the first round. I think we were robbed.

Tbh, I don’t read many battles but the few verses that have stood out were: Sn00p’s verse vs Muff, Hens verse vs the ginger and Tic’s verse vs Cred. I really wanted to battle Hens for the title. I never got to battle anyone in the RBL’s Top 20 because I was busy when it was at its peak. I think me vs Hens would’ve been awesome. He was really rusty against Nik and I felt he robbed Nik but his verse against the ginger was dope.

Is there anything you wanna see happen with battling? A gimmick tourney, new league, main event type shit, etc?

I really want dudes to elevate. Right now, it feels like there are only a few handful of top tier dudes left. Me, Sn00p, Hush, AK, Nik and Orc. Im not trying to shit on anyone or discourage them but everyone else is pretty much mid tier. There are a few dudes like Tic and Unfuk who I feel are almost there. I can actually see Tic champing the league one day. I just want him to do it while the top tier dudes are still active. Bring over the dope rb heads too.

Maybe another Pros vs Joes Tournament would help...idk

I don't see that many consistent verses. I see a verse with one or two dope lines and that's about it. This gunbar shit is getting corny too. I throw one in my verse here and there but to write a whole verse in that style is corny unless youre Murda Sho/Cred. Its too one dimensional. A lot of these niggas are going overboard with it. Also, stop with the faggot as alias/joint alias bullshit. Im tired of new dudes with 17 posts talking about the rbl yet they cant recall their aliases. Its attention seeking, faggot shit. Youre going to bodied, sign out and make a new alias in a few weeks. I never needed an alias to maintain a perfect record.

You've always been 100 with your opinion on the site so I gotta know - what do you think would improve NC/text in general? Battle/topical scene, discussion culture, interaction with other sites, etc?

I really hate this site a majority of the time. I disappear from time to time because of the racist shit. Its pretty overwhelming. I know 100% that none of these dudes would ever say nigga/nigger in my hood. Sometimes I log and feel like Im on stormfront. Its crazy. How can a person take things from the black culture and turn around it say nigger?! Shit doesn't make sense. I understand trying to be as disrespectful as you can be in a battle but the discussion board is filled with racist shit. Hiphop was created by black people. Hip hop is the reason why we joined this site. Its disrespectful when these white dudes sit there and casually use it. Even when Strikta and uh oh use it. I let them slide because I see that they really embrace the culture but deep down their use of the word is racist. Its like they think theyre black because theyre poor. Like being black=being poor. A lot of dudes on here straight up stealing from the culture. Look at the picture roasts in discussion. Youll see white dudes saying "this nigga looks like..." Yo, that's how my friends and I talked in the school cafeteria when I was in growing up. Its crazy. These dudes hate what they want to be. My whole beef with the ginger started when he said "my nigga" in a pm. I told him don't use that when youre talking to me. I don't get mad because I feel like its my word to use only. I get mad because in a heartbeat it go from nigga to nigger on this site. Bags is legit retarded. He takes anxiety pills. This faggot makes videos at home blasting wu tang on Friday nights. If your favorite artists knew that you were saying nigger all day online, they wouldn't fuck with u. They would fuck u up. Hes certified retarded. He goes out only to go outside, sit on the curb and post on ncs. I remember when people treated bags like how they treat muff now. I remember that weekend when he almost killed himself when Hush asked to log off for a day. When you see dude go out of his way to ridicule Muff, it makes u wonder about what kinda shit hes dealing with to be so hateful towards someone. Sure muff is annoying and his behavior can be disturbing but he battles. He has a purpose here. I don't want to come here to read about a weirdo pissing on bitches. You fuck niggas are giving this weirdo a platform. The mods, admins and owner are fuck boys for letting dudes type nigger all day. If I ran the site, I would ban anyone who used it. This really isn't the site for me if you guys let it fly.

I feel you on how to handle the racial crap but you know most of these guys are gonna say 'It's all in fun, don't take it seriously'. So what do you say to that? And when it's just straight racist trash like I've seen muff and tyson get, what do you think they should do?

If that's their idea of fun then something is really wrong with them. Ive said some racist shit in the past but only when Im provoked. I actually respect Uh Oh's talent as a producer and have become somewhat fond of Strikt. There are some good white dudes on this site. Recently, I saw Alvin Karpis check Bags for saying nigger. Im conflicted because idk if its genuine. I remember one time when Eddie was clowning Alvin and Alvin called him a nigger. So, I don't know if he checked bags because hes matured since that incident or because he doesn't like Bags. Whos to say he wont call Eddie that again if Eddie pisses him off again. I feel like the black and white dudes on this site who don't agree with racist shouldn't even talk to the blatantly racist dudes. Its crazy when I see Muff and Tyson still try to engage Bags in a conversation. Its like they still beg for his acceptance. I could never do that. Murda Sho still calls Bags his nigga despite his blatant use of the word nigger. I could never talk to anyone who uses that word in a hurtful way. Idc whether you were antagonized or not. Hush hit the nail on the head with his post in the chat. We come online to text battle or chat to avoid some of these real world problems but its on here too. I try to brush off the use of the word nigger because I know that with all my heart none of these dudes saying it would ever say it to my face. They would have to be legitimately retarded to do so. I don't even think theyre really racist. How can you be racist and like the black culture? That's pretty weird. I could recommend putting them in ncs jail but that's dumb. The best thing to do is don't fuck with them. Ignore their weird threads about pissing on bitches. They'll go away. I know that discussion is a major part of netcees but so is battling. I know Nik doesn't fuck with the racist shit either. Neither does Hush. Text is gonna die sooner later but to let it die over racist shit is stupid. I really do understand that some dudes on here grew up in racist households and that's all they know. As a man, you have to grow up and formulate your own opinions about shit. I understand this is a hobby based on competition and dissing each other but theres a line that shouldn't be crossed. Im no angel. Ive crossed lines in battles but that's what we're here for. I can tolerate a person saying racist shit to me in a battle verse. I cant stand for the unprovoked and blatant racist shit.

Thanks for doing this interview - you've consistently been the best people to interview and I feel you have a lot to offer. Last word is always yours.

Shout out to everyone in the league who shows up every week. Whether its to kill type or for the competition, I salute you. Respect. Bye.

Old 06-25-2015, 02:59 PM   #3
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

[Previews]

Champ Match: Sn00p 8-0 vs King Karaoke 3-0

Just dopeness here. Two of (in my opinion) the best active text battlers who both look like they'll be showing in full force. Sn00p's been looking solid for the last few weeks and got a week off with Hens NSing him, but his verse against Muff was dirty to say the least. He hasn't had any stretched wordplay lately that I felt used to hold him back at times and without that his verses rarely have flaws. Karaoke is still the all-time champ of champs, but Sn00p is actually closing in on Kar's record from last season. I gotta be honest, it might be the style preference, but I really can't think of anyone I would pick to beat Karaoke right now. I know there are some guys who can do, and Sn00p is among them, but there's no one I give anything better than a 50/50 shot. This one really could go to either one, Sn00p's been on a tear lately and Karaoke is the most consistently dope battler we have. Just looking forward to this either way.

Either way: 50/50

Contender Match: ill nik-A 3-1 vs Fraze 6-1

I like fraze tbh. Dude always shows and has been improving the whole time. He's also undefeated outside of contender matches which is how he ended up back in one. I could spend a whole preview section talking up nik-A but he's pretty much been about everywhere and beaten almost everyone. Simply put I think Fraze will have a good drop but Nik knows he can't waste this opportunity to get to a champ match. He's likely to bring some of his best here and fraze would have a tough time beating that.

ill nik-A: 70/30

Lil Muffin 5-3 vs Cred 3-3

Already open. Props guys. Go vote on it.

ispaz 3-3 vs Tic 4-3

I'm not really sure what to expect here – spaz always struck me as the kind of guy who could suddnely have it click and be significantly better in a week. Tic is already experienced enough to have a style and things to expect from him – usually it's clever wordplay at the heart of his bars – while spaz doesn't quite have the execution together. Tic's got the advantage coming in so unless he drops the ball or spaz pulls something wild I expect it to go to him.

Tic: 65/35

murda sho 3-2 vs Lotto Smirk 3-2

This could be cool but it definitely seems onesided. Murda can hang with pretty much anyone and has a really dope style. Lotto shows promise and the ability to deliver bars but it feels like most of his ideas need better working – he always has good concepts but imo most of them don't get flipped as effectively as they could be. The quality of this battle will most likely come down to how lotto drops. It can be a good one but with how busy Lotto's been this is pretty much murda's battle to lose.

murda sho: 70/30

Unfukwitable 3-2 vs Hush 1-2 (ROAST BATTLE)

Already open, props to both for dropping and GO VOTE.

Destroyer 3-3 vs jilti 8-3 (PICS)

This was supposed to go down weeks ago, but jilti had some issues with getting his pic up. He's got image hosting figured out at this point so that shouldn't be a problem. I know him and Des have been having some kinda beef so there could be some harsh lines from both. Jilti's relatively new to pic battles and I think he's been pretty good about coming up with concepts from his ammo. Des is a lot more experienced and this is his strongest facet of writing. Assuming Jilti comes up with something with ammo Des should be able to make use of it and while jilti's done well I think Des just has the edge.

Destroyer: 65/35

Artificial 0-1 vs Sharp 4-2

Gl man. Lookin forward to it.

Wanderer 4-4 vs Junto 4-2

This one could be dope. I'm a fan of both of these guys for different reasons, Wanderer cause he's developing into his own style and Junto because he's just fucking dope. This is capable of being a good read but it turns out to be a bit of a mismatch. Wanderer just doesn't have the wording and delivery to make his concepts as effective as they need to be. His best bet is pretty much for Junto to disappear all over again. If both show up it could be a cool battle but Junto's the heavy favorite for this one.

Junto:75/25

Killing Spree 2-2 vs Zelphish 2-2

Idk what exactly all this is between the two but theres some kinda bad blood. That can make for a cool battle full of personals but I'm not really sure what's going on... Zelph wants to go pics, KS doesn't and Zelph's pissed or something. Both are capable of a solid verse but both could easily half ass it and come with misses. Just on skill, I think Spree has the advantage. He's got better concepts IMO, which is something Zelph struggles with. Zelph does tend to have slightly better wording, so he's got the tools to pull off a dub and if he comes personal that wording could give him a big edge. This one's got me interested, looking forward to seeing how it goes but I think KS has the concepts to take it.

Killing Spree: 60/40

Greed 2-3 vs Knucklehead 2-3

Greed's damn near the ultimate X factor. He can go from damn nice one week to confusing as all hell the next and there's no indication what you'll get in each battle. Knucklehead has one big advantage there: consistency. The question is really will he show. He's got a verse due for Hush's tourney and his interest in text seems to come and go in a cycle. If I had to guess I would say it's on its way out at the moment. So his odds of showing are the real problem, while Greed can have issues on consistency. If both show Knuck's got the advantage on ability, but we'll have to see if he can handle writing 16 by Thursday night.

Knucklehad: 65/35

Maximus 1-0 vs Infiltration 0-0

No idea who Infiltration is. But Max is good. We'll have to see.

Maximus: 60/40

Bust 1-1 vs Trag. 1-2

Trag went from not showing to suddenly deciding to show while Bust has had a verse up for awhile. Really had no idea what to expect with all of this but Trag has been showing with some nice verses lately, while Bust has been inconsistent. If Trag is able to show this should be pretty good, but if he's forced to drop a rushed verse it could go against him. We'll really have to see.

Trag: 55/45

Dre 0-1 vs Strikta 0-1

Strik will NS. I don't want it to happen but cmon. Strik you my dude and I want you back in this but NSing is just like your thing.

Dre: 90/10

IamRhetoric 0-2 vs Chyeahhh Guevara 0-3

Open for votes, props. Get to it fellas.

[Outro]

Peace u ungreatful sluts, from ur boy AK, Sharp, i can't write a long ending.
cause i did everything i could off my phone so fuck off.

Last edited by Allen Knight; 06-25-2015 at 05:14 PM.
Old 06-25-2015, 03:14 PM   #4
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

good shit
that was a hell of a read from karaoke
philosophy.
Old 06-25-2015, 03:16 PM   #5
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Battle Record: 0-1000

Champed
- Mustache C-C-Combo Breaker
- No Man Cleft Behind (x79)
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}:

Negged for choosing kissing spree
Old 06-25-2015, 03:34 PM   #6
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Damn, that was some real shit Kar.
Old 06-25-2015, 04:09 PM   #7
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Aye @King Karaoke

U got me a cpl years ago, yeah.

But if I actually tried & wanted to I could beat u. Real talk.

It's cool u ain't mention my name tho.

Carry on..
Old 06-25-2015, 04:30 PM   #8
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Good job
@King Karaoke respect
Old 06-25-2015, 05:09 PM   #9
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Karaoke is a faggot

You're white stop advocating for the black movement you corny fraudulent piece of trash
Old 06-25-2015, 05:09 PM   #10
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Dope shit on puttin this together guys @Allen Knight @Sharp

Respect @King Karaoke
Old 06-25-2015, 05:11 PM   #11
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

my bad @Sn00p DID PREDICTIONS PRAISE HIM
Old 06-25-2015, 05:12 PM   #12
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
my bad @Sn00p DID PREDICTIONS PRAISE HIM
those are my predictions lol

EDIT: if Sn00p wants to finish his predictions they'd be a welcome addition
Old 06-25-2015, 05:13 PM   #13
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
those are my predictions lol
oh my bad i read it now in the lounge lolll,

PRAISE SHARP NOW
Old 06-25-2015, 05:31 PM   #14
Ronin
#MAGA

Battle Record: 0-1

Ronin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant future

Lol @ finding out karaoke white after reading that
Old 06-25-2015, 06:32 PM   #15
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

nice read from kar.

U got me fukd up w/ the acceptance thing tho man. Im incredibly forgiving/incapable of telling when someone is serious or not..so I bait them until I get the truth

*looks at sig*

Looks like I got it last night lol

But uh. ill Still hold a convo w/ him. See if he simmers down.

It's funny I do this irl. If I perceive u to be a bigot. I'll try to break down that barrier. Ud be surprised how successfull I've been. I see the good in everyone man. But w.e I don't think you understand

edit: n kar everytime I battled you it's come down to the wire I think?
U literally win by one vote both times
I almost beat you n unfuk by myself. Remember that. I'm just going to have to drop hot fire on ur ass nigga

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=112039
This blatant disrespect will no longer be had

Last edited by El Muffin; 06-25-2015 at 07:12 PM.
Old 06-25-2015, 06:33 PM   #16
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Great mag but kar interview got me thinking bout sum shit

Effective
Old 06-25-2015, 06:56 PM   #17
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Karaoke doesn't get it because he isn't black
Old 06-25-2015, 08:11 PM   #18
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

@King Karaoke - respect.

Dope mag. Thanks @Sharp @Snoop

Out of curiosity, what does his race have to do with it? What about the content of his post? Seems like an ironic point to miss.
Old 06-25-2015, 08:14 PM   #19
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
@King Karaoke - respect.

Dope mag. Thanks @Sharp @Snoop

Out of curiosity, what does his race have to do with it? What about the content of his post? Seems like an ironic point to miss.
repped

niggas need to step out of they "characthers"
Old 06-25-2015, 08:14 PM   #20
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Hi...

Im black...
A white kid calling me white as an insult just makes the white kid look dumb...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke