White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default Reality T.V. ..::Dull Boy & Geno Collabo. first posted on ncs1

Title: Reality T.V. (Dull Boy Collab)

Geno..
Eyo..
Dullboy -what the hell you sippin? Listen, I can tell your different, tell your wisdom's prisms beyond programs on these televisions, let's get melted -twisted, to hell with physics, and discuss mansons helter skelter business// or bitches -materials, and what bitches appear to do for compliments -miracles, shots of tequilla -booze, currency -how the amount that I currently posess turns'em into fools//..

DullBoy..
Dull boy. Less a moniker than a state. Punching monitor's in the face while I monitor 'em, irate, with the kind of earth I made. Yeah, the monitor's my place, it's where the watching turned insane. Watch commercials, take it bots have learned to wave. The odd have turned to pain, but honestly we're saved. In this modern world to hate is to be honest, girl's behave like they're God is gonna save, but their God is just a faith. Everyone's caught up in this game of making apologies for doing what makes 'em operate, we're humans, but moving, gotta get honest to erase doctrines apes were using... There's human heads carved in wood on the arms of chairs where lion's sit. That's the type of shit I think when rhyming about Manson being a product of environment. None of us are monster sent Leviathan's, just combinations of consciousness. Bad and good are relative and forever interchanging. What's child molesting now, 200 years ago was dating. And we're all scared to say it. Our self expression's been gone. All this social media is just a highly evolved lynch mob. The idea of ourselves keeping us in line, but no one knows who they are when there's no all seeing eye.

Geno..
Cause were ultimately blind, partly dead -part alive, once upon a time -swang from vines, now we hang powerlines to minipulate the mind, crime stories, rhymes, entertain or waste your time// fine -I ain't falling for it though, your a clone, rather hit the forest floor -dig up brontosaurus bones, burry cordless phones, rome, roll some home grown, blow smoke at the ozone -watch it all explode// whoa! -off to hell in a basket, trashed it, prepping for the worlds collapse, dwelling in the blackness, in a straight jacket -with absynthe, in case of illuminatis absence, where I can escape the maddness// cause if it happens -pitch black awaits, and its back to basics, so I sit down in my castles basement, adjacent to the mask of jason, captivated, by my naked girlfriends patience, cause I'm painting the worlds end -on her ass with vagueness.

DullBoy..
Hmm. How to sum up oblivion. I'm too busy watching the sun up. Existence is nothing and infinite. It's what you envision it. Now, that's a tad evasive. 'How?' Well, you can only envision within your limits and imagination's bounds. So while it's true that your view can make you happy pain's around, if all you know is hope you can't track the anguish down. This is Pandora's box cutter, slide inside uncertainty and open it's hatch. It's where the soul is unmasked, and won't put it back. It's where the grass grows greener for Schrodinger's cat. It's where loneliness laughs 'cause it knows you're entrapped. One of the more insufferable of fellows. He just points and stares at you, 'til it's uncomfortable, then bellows. KILL YOURSELVES NOW. Seriously. Population's getting outta control. That's why I'm so depressing, it's in hopes that I might take a few of you to the end of a rope. Slitting your throats. 'Finish him' mode. Eminem's hoe. Bill Pullman swag. I'm on my second beer, getting Bobcat Goldthwait all up in your Greg Kinnear's.

Geno..
Damnit.. thats a tight fit, record it -should be priceless, and we overhyped it, righteous, my golden globes the brightest, strong performance -bicepts, your life gets sucked into the screen -poltergeist lives// its a vice grip -tune in via blue tooth, hear some valuable truth, get some loose screws, now you have a cast and crew, shoot the news -post your trash on you tube// situations lose/lose -what about the audiance, all depends I guess, 80% prolly crushing bath salt to sniff, caught the gist? were all at risk, wondering who's fault is this// all of it -turn your censor settings off, let me talk, inbed your thoughts, influence kids to get involved, get invoked, cartoons with deadly jokes -friendly dogs// empty cause -idle hands, title fights -iron man, johnny depp invites you all to pirate camp, try your hand, swashbuckle -violent scams, judge judys evil eye -ill be damned// at a glance -never knew the weight it held, minipulation -basic spells, zach and screech made me cheat -now we have to save ourselves.
Old 02-16-2014, 12:21 AM   #2
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

legit one of the best things I have ever read
Old 02-16-2014, 12:50 AM   #3
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

This is excellent work. Genocide, you always step your game up when you're collaborating with someone. Your work is much more enjoyable when you bounce off someone.

dull boy, your first verse was absolutely fucking insane, especially when you got to the part where hating is honesty, and the rest was your usual really good shit.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:24 AM   #4
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

up