Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2021, 12:24 AM   #161
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
Still can’t help yourself I see.

#RentFree
Yeah dude. It's easy laughs. I really can't help myself.

You've been wrong about literally everything and are still at it. There is a sad nobility in embracing stupidity so deeply and wholeheartedly. I find it both sickening and extremely entertaining.
Old 02-04-2021, 08:39 AM   #162
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Yet another medical professional trying to tell y’all what’s going on

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AR5BZpoAlzQR/
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 03:30 AM   #163
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
Take a break from the YouTube conspiracy videos and go get laid

the term conspiracy in and of itself doesnt imply that something is false - & youtube is just a platform where info, right or wrong, is shared.

dismiss shit as you feel - the fact is there's plenty muthafuckas in the medical & scientific fields who are opposed to the vaccine...have you inquired into any of their perspectives? naaaaaaawh cause you a mark & you dont look at anything other than what youre shown.

truth is stranger that fiction - often conspiracy is played off as being lunacy by people who are uninformed - but it stems from being too pussy to actually inquire to matters for yourself for fear of what it might implicate.

mark

@Coop, would you argue with a bruddah who has his eyes closed what colour the sky is? - & it aint that bro is blind, he just holding them shits shut - but he still wanna argue with you...

anyway, blessings, even you hoe niggas like fraze n dem
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 04:32 AM   #164
fraze

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

keep my name out your mouth.

at least Coop has enough brain cells for an intelligent (however misguided) debate.

you are the prototype for bottom feeding inbred internet morons. i have taken dumps with higher IQs than you.

why the fuck are you even here? this is a rap forum. your presence, input, and opinions are worthless.
Old 02-14-2021, 09:12 AM   #165
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon View Post
the term conspiracy in and of itself doesnt imply that something is false - & youtube is just a platform where info, right or wrong, is shared.

dismiss shit as you feel - the fact is there's plenty muthafuckas in the medical & scientific fields who are opposed to the vaccine...have you inquired into any of their perspectives? naaaaaaawh cause you a mark & you dont look at anything other than what youre shown.

truth is stranger that fiction - often conspiracy is played off as being lunacy by people who are uninformed - but it stems from being too pussy to actually inquire to matters for yourself for fear of what it might implicate.

mark

@Coop, would you argue with a bruddah who has his eyes closed what colour the sky is? - & it aint that bro is blind, he just holding them shits shut - but he still wanna argue with you...

anyway, blessings, even you hoe niggas like fraze n dem
To date 172,000,000 vaccines have been administered worldwide. Given that people need 2 doses of some vaccines let’s just lowball and say that’s 86 million who have received the vaccine. Not only that, but a significant portion of those 86 million people are 65+ because that’s how the vaccines are prioritized.

I know you don’t have a lot of critical thinking skills so here’s a picture

I don’t know if you noticed, but that’s a lot of fucking people. If you’ve ever been on the ground level of a packed concert, you know that you can’t even physically move through the crowd because it’s nothing but bodies to your left and to your right, completely surrounding you in every direction.

That’s the Madison square garden. It’s not even filled to capacity. If you filled every seat in that stadium it’s 20,789 people

86 million is another 4,136 of those arenas. And there’s almost enough to fill up 4,137. And if you still struggle to imagine how much 4,136 is, it’s one out of every 5 people in that picture if every seat was filled. In less than a month it will be about 1/3rd of the entire United States population

If the vaccine had significant adverse effects, they would’ve been brought to light by now. Your argument only gets weaker every day because they’re filling more and more stadiums of people with vaccines, and so far all you’ve got to show for it is some middle aged redneck meth addict from Wyoming with Bell’s palsy

You’ve lost this. Go back to conspiracies about aliens or something else that’s not so easy to disprove

Last edited by Answer; 02-14-2021 at 09:35 AM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 09:54 AM   #166
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

I try and respect everyone's opinions as best as possible but God anti vaxxers, especially when it comes to the Covid vaccine, are fucking annoying
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 09:55 AM   #167
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
To date 172,000,000 vaccines have been administered worldwide. Given that people need 2 doses of some vaccines let’s just lowball and say that’s 86 million who have received the vaccine. Not only that, but a significant portion of those 86 million people are 65+ because that’s how the vaccines are prioritized.

I don’t know if you noticed, but that’s a lot of fucking people. If you’ve ever been on the ground level of a packed concert, you know that you can’t even physically move through the crowd because it’s nothing but bodies to your left and to your right, completely surrounding you in every direction.

That’s the Madison square garden. It’s not even filled to capacity. If you filled every seat in that stadium it’s 20,789 people

86 million is another 4,136 of those arenas. And there’s almost enough to fill up 4,137. And if you still struggle to imagine how much 4,136 is, it’s one out of every 5 people in that picture if every seat was filled. In less than a month it will be about 1/3rd of the entire United States population

If the vaccine had significant adverse effects, they would’ve been brought to light by now. Your argument only gets weaker every day because they’re filling more and more stadiums of people with vaccines, and so far all you’ve got to show for it is some middle aged redneck meth addict from Wyoming with Bell’s palsy

You’ve lost this. Go back to conspiracies about aliens or something else that’s not so easy to disprove

Touche

Personally I know about 20 or so people in the Healthcare industry that have got both shots at this point... 100% all good across the board
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 04:50 PM   #168
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

So sad about all these millions of people dying cuz of Bill Gates vaccine.

F.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 07:13 PM   #169
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
keep my name out your mouth.

at least Coop has enough brain cells for an intelligent (however misguided) debate.

you are the prototype for bottom feeding inbred internet morons. i have taken dumps with higher IQs than you.

why the fuck are you even here? this is a rap forum. your presence, input, and opinions are worthless.
or what?

1. You have zero presence.

2. Why you concerned about worth on a internet forum?

3. I rap better than you.

sit down hoe

Quote:

Case & point; all ego hoe shit. I'm not interested in winning anything or you losing.

You seem to want to go off on a whole buncha shit i never mentioned. How telling.

Again the only point ive made on these matters is there are plenty people who you would concede have a higher understanding of biology than you that are opposed to the vaccine - but you refuse to even look at their perspectives before defending your own. That's a fact - & Without first seeing that primary level of ignorance, there is no intelligence to actually have a dialogue.

I'd happily be wrong on matters to find the Truth. You'd rather appear right than be right. There's the difference.

Letme just highlight this dunce shit for you

Quote:
If the vaccine had significant adverse effects, they would’ve been brought to light by now
1. vaccines are usually trialed for 10+ years - suggesting no adverse affects after a year or someshit as proof of its safety just highlights how dumb you approach shit. like a nigga smoking a cigarette claiming he's fine after 2mins as proof is doesnt affect the lungs. wisen up.

2. brought to the light? from who? the implication of a conspiracy is a cover up - you out here saying "its not a cover up, otherwise the people who are covering it up wouldve told me". That is mental retardation in the actual sense of the word.

that is the logic you bruddahs work with and talk about critical thought - like you have a clue what that entails. it requires you actually take a holistic approach to a matter, exercising discernment after looking at the whole picture, & following the outcome with courage - regardless of how unsettling it may be. you exercise none of that - again, too pussy, & its easy to regurgitate what youre told.

anyway, thats too many jewelz already from me to you.

you're welcome

...& fraze, youre a ballbag
Old 02-14-2021, 09:07 PM   #170
fraze

Since you rap better than me, go ahead a set up a battle.

Listing all the reasons your parents were ashamed to give birth to you just feels mean if I'm not making it rhyme.

You're a fucking moron. I'm not replying to you again outside a battle thread.
Old 02-14-2021, 11:17 PM   #171
Pakistani Hand Cannon

how many times...."im over it. im not talkin to you"...posts 10 mins later

youre a mong
Old 02-14-2021, 11:33 PM   #172
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
1. vaccines are usually trialed for 10+ years - suggesting no adverse affects after a year or someshit as proof of its safety just highlights how dumb you approach shit. like a nigga smoking a cigarette claiming he's fine after 2mins as proof is doesnt affect the lungs. wisen up.
So after being proven wrong, you wish to change your argument from “the vaccine will make you Krump endlessly less than 48 hours after receiving it” to “well maybe it might someday possibly affect somebody in some likely who knows idk it’s not impossible that in 10+ years that it’ll perhaps manifest in some unpredicted god willing feasibly mayhaps it could should be bad for society founded on no data that I have from 10 years in the future it could be bad, nobody has data proving or disproving that so it must be in my favor despite that in real time today and not from 10+ years in the future that 2.4 million people and growing people have died from covid in and the number of strains are mutating and becoming more contagious/deadly on a monthly basis” And mind you, the 2.4 million people who have died are not being trialed for 10+ years. They’re dead after about 3 weeks.

Good to see your logic is 100% rock solid

You’ve offered no evidence of credible medical or scientific workers who oppose the vaccine. Coop has posted a video of a hick woman shaking and a CNA telling an anecdotal story that has no due context. A fucking CNA. You don’t need a college degree or an understanding of biology to be a CNA. They are the second lowest on the totem pole of “medical professionals”. They're babysitters, they give patients sponge baths. The vast majority of CNAs aren’t even authorized to give intravenous shots, they don’t do even the SLIGHTEST amount of medical work. Ouch could be a fucking CNA. My wife has a bachelors in microbiology, a masters degree, she used to work for NIH and currently works as a pathologist assistant and actually deals with medical specimens on a daily basis. My brother in law is a surgical PA and works in the OR. Both were vaccinated with both shots over a month ago with zero side effects. Is there at least one medical professional or scientist in the world who would oppose the vaccine? Of course there is. Go back to that picture of Madison square garden. There’s millions and millions of medical professionals and scientists in the world, I’m sure you can find 1000 or so that are going to be opposed to it, because no group of people that large is a monolith. Your problem is you look at those 1000 people as confirmation of your biased ideology and ignore the other 50 million people who are saying take the vaccine. You’ll listen to the receptionist behind the computer that schedules appointments at the hospital and call them a “medical professional” as long as they agree with your viewpoint and take that as gospel over the millions of actual medical professionals and scientists that make up the CDC, the FDA, the NIH, the WHO, etc. along with every single FDA and CDC equivalent from every other country in the world that is currently distributing the vaccines and who are all saying to take the vaccine. Then somehow you think that every single country, on a worldwide level, despite centuries of inability to cooperate together on foreign social, fiscal, and political policies that they've all put aside their hundreds of years of difference to orchestrate the most complex and elaborate cover-up that’s ever been managed on a global scale and distribute a vaccine to frontline medical workers and old people for what motive? You think governments are just tired of having old people and doctors so they said "Let's fast track those groups to the vaccine and kill them off for funzies"

The fact that you don't see the number of hoops you're jumping through to save yourself from having to deal with reality is absurd in itself, and you keep building more hoops as time goes on. That’s why it’s important for you to know you’ve lost, because you keep going deeper and deeper down the same hole. If you refuse to admit you’re driving the wrong way and nobody stops you to tell you, you’re just going to keep driving further and further in the wrong direction without ever looking at the map

Last edited by Answer; 02-15-2021 at 01:51 PM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 01:53 PM   #173
Coop

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Case & point; all ego hoe shit. I'm not interested in winning anything or you losing.

You seem to want to go off on a whole buncha shit i never mentioned. How telling.

Again the only point ive made on these matters is there are plenty people who you would concede have a higher understanding of biology than you that are opposed to the vaccine - but you refuse to even look at their perspectives before defending your own. That's a fact - & Without first seeing that primary level of ignorance, there is no intelligence to actually have a dialogue.

I'd happily be wrong on matters to find the Truth. You'd rather appear right than be right. There's the difference.
Ether. Impossible to grasp without true objectivity.
Old 02-15-2021, 02:01 PM   #174
Coop

Quote:
So after being proven wrong, you wish to change your argument from “the vaccine will make you Krump endlessly less than 48 hours after receiving it” to “well maybe it might someday possibly affect somebody in some likely who knows idk it’s not impossible that in 10+ years that it’ll perhaps manifest in some unpredicted god willing feasibly mayhaps it could should be bad for society founded on no data that I have from 10 years in the future it could be bad, nobody has data proving or disproving that so it must be in my favor despite that in real time today and not from 10+ years in the future that 2.4 million people and growing people have died from covid in and the number of strains are mutating and becoming more contagious/deadly on a monthly basis” And mind you, the 2.4 million people who have died are not being trialed for 10+ years. They’re dead after about 3 weeks.

Good to see your logic is 100% rock solid

You’ve offered no evidence of credible medical or scientific workers who oppose the vaccine. Coop has posted a video of a hick woman shaking and a CNA telling an anecdotal story that has no due context. A fucking CNA. You don’t need a college degree or an understanding of biology to be a CNA. They are the second lowest on the totem pole of “medical professionals”. They're babysitters, they give patients sponge baths. The vast majority of CNAs aren’t even authorized to give intravenous shots, they don’t do even the SLIGHTEST amount of medical work. Ouch could be a fucking CNA. My wife has a bachelors in microbiology, a masters degree, she used to work for NIH and currently works as a pathologist assistant and actually deals with medical specimens on a daily basis. My brother in law is a surgical PA and works in the OR. Both were vaccinated with both shots over a month ago with zero side effects. Is there at least one medical professional or scientist in the world who would oppose the vaccine? Of course there is. Go back to that picture of Madison square garden. There’s millions and millions of medical professionals and scientists in the world, I’m sure you can find 1000 or so that are going to be opposed to it, because no group of people that large is a monolith. Your problem is you look at those 1000 people as confirmation of your biased ideology and ignore the other 50 million people who are saying take the vaccine. You’ll listen to the receptionist behind the computer that schedules appointments at the hospital and call them a “medical professional” as long as they agree with your viewpoint and take that as gospel over the millions of actual medical professionals and scientists that make up the CDC, the FDA, the NIH, the WHO, etc. along with every single FDA and CDC equivalent from every other country in the world that is currently distributing the vaccines and who are all saying to take the vaccine. Then somehow you think that every single country, on a worldwide level, despite centuries of inability to cooperate together on foreign social, fiscal, and political policies that they've all put aside their hundreds of years of difference to orchestrate the most complex and elaborate cover-up that’s ever been managed on a global scale and distribute a vaccine to frontline medical workers and old people for what motive? You think governments are just tired of having old people and doctors so they said "Let's fast track those groups to the vaccine and kill them off for funzies"

The fact that you don't see the number of hoops you're jumping through to save yourself from having to deal with reality is absurd in itself, and you keep building more hoops as time goes on. That’s why it’s important for you to know you’ve lost, because you keep going deeper and deeper down the same hole. If you refuse to admit you’re driving the wrong way and nobody stops you to tell you, you’re just going to keep driving further and further in the wrong direction without ever looking at the map
You said all that to say

"Well it isn't happening to A LOT OF PEOPLE" & "I didn't look through the thread so I missed the credible doctors who are opposed to the vaccine"

And you framed it as someone winning and someone losing.

Overall lazy, borderline irrelevant, and amateurish.
Old 02-15-2021, 02:40 PM   #175
Pakistani Hand Cannon

more replying to things i never said.

not reading your story past here...

Quote:
So after being proven wrong, you wish to change your argument from “the vaccine will make you Krump endlessly less than 48 hours after receiving it”
until you kindly quote me where i made this argument - & goodluck with that.

to prove something wrong - you have to be able to comprehend what is actually being said first.

cart. horse. you're discombobulated. take a seat with the other marked out dunce in the corner.

& its not that you've lost shit brodie - its more that you are lost.
Old 02-15-2021, 09:32 PM   #176
fraze

Quote:
Ether. Impossible to grasp without true objectivity.
I agree with the quote too. You're just using it wrong. You assume we don't examine perspectives of medical professionals who disagree with vaccines.

I've looked at all of your "evidence". Every single time. I also am weighing that evidence against (1) the opinions of many other medical professionals with a wide variety of opinions, (2) data about incidence of the virus, and (3) basic common sense about the spread and prevention of viruses.

each of these things not only largely contradict your opposing viewpoints, but also support each other as more reasonable interpretations of facts than the ones you propose.

you call me ignorant for evaluating these minority views in light of the majority views, data, and common sense. ironically you're the one who refuses to fairly evaluate the opinions of people who know more about the subject than you do.

replace the word oppose with support in the original quote and now it applies to you.

i reserve the right to ignore or respond to your stupidity at any point in the future based on my feelings in that moment of time.
Old 02-16-2021, 10:27 AM   #177
Coop

Quote:
I agree with the quote too. You're just using it wrong. You assume we don't examine perspectives of medical professionals who disagree with vaccines.
Quote:
ironically you're the one who refuses to fairly evaluate the opinions of people who know more about the subject than you do.
Who's doing the assuming here?

Also, please reference the evidence you have of me "unfairly evaluating the opinions of people who know more about the subject than I do"

Quote:
each of these things not only largely contradict your opposing viewpoints, but also support each other as more reasonable interpretations of facts than the ones you propose.
Very easy to say blanket statements like this INSTEAD OF individually addressing any specific point made.

Any attempts you've made in the past haven't worked. I see you're still trying though. Keep it up.

i reserve the right to ignore or respond to your stupidity at any point in the future based on my feelings in that moment of time.[/QUOTE]
Old 02-16-2021, 12:14 PM   #178
Mac

Battle Record: 7-12

Mac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant future

lol
Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 02:46 PM   #179
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

you’re still going?
give up. you lose.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 03:02 PM   #180
fraze

Quote:
Who's doing the assuming here?
You are. I was pretty clear about that in my post, not sure how I lost you on that. Or are you going to pretend you never claimed I'm not examining the perspectives of your selected professionals?

Quote:
Also, please reference the evidence you have of me "unfairly evaluating the opinions of people who know more about the subject than I do"
See every thread where we've argued about the COVID pandemic. A key assumption on your part is that the opinions of medical professionals who are not generally experts with viruses or infectious diseases should be taken over the opinions of the CDC, the organization that was specifically created to address pandemics and is widely regarded as one of the most knowledgeable voices on the subject.

And you go way above and beyond simply disagreeing with their professional opinions. You basically accuse them of engaging in a conspiracy to willfully mislead the entire world population and trick people into taking a vaccine for some nefarious (but as yet unspecified) purpose. What part of that is a unbiased evaluation based on the facts?

Even assuming your medical experts are equally credible (but to be clear they are NOT), at best you would be able to claim that the science is controversial or inconclusive. Jumping from that to a worldwide conspiracy is not supported by evidence and a clear indication of your biased perspective.

Quote:
Very easy to say blanket statements like this INSTEAD OF individually addressing any specific point made.
Just following your lead my friend. Besides every time I refute your arguments point by point you just ignore any comments you find inconvenient and goal post shift to focus on some minor semantic or technical detail where you feel you are correct.

See your upcoming response for examples. I will also accept a non response as proof that your argument is baseless.

Last edited by fraze; 02-16-2021 at 03:10 PM.
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote