Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Shadow Boxing

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2020, 10:05 AM   #1
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future
Default Shadow Boxing Magazine #2

Intro

First off I want to thank you guys for your patience as we go through this process. This is not your typical tournament and it does move at a different pace than some other things we have done. Anywho, turn out has very very impressive and the quality of verses was two thumbs up in my opinion. Appreciate you guys for bringing it. Round 2 is beginning now and the PMs will be sent out shortly. I hope we can see an improvement in voting this round, even though it was great we can always strive for better. Stay blessed and safe guys, lets do this shit.

Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 10:53 PM   #2
Elfo
~*¡c0ck~0f-d4+w@Lk!*~

Battle Record: 1-2

Elfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant future

What’s goodie with this
Elfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 08:01 PM   #3
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

I'll vote on the next one
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 12:28 PM   #4
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Well if robranda and Elfo demand it I guess so
Old 09-24-2020, 12:08 AM   #5
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

question.. lol not that it matters to you but how in gods name did I lose my battle? My verse was the shit dude, especially for a keystyle. Can anyone read this battle and give an honest opinion? Im battler #1 by the way. Heres the link : http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=144153
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 12:18 AM   #6
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

It's because you think Seattle is near DC

We care about our geography here dammit
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 12:24 AM   #7
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
It's because you think Seattle is near DC

We care about our geography here dammit
Seattle is the largest city in Washington, dumbass. "The White House" is located in the state of Washington, and nearly all gang activity in Washington is ran tight on by law enforcement and D.C is located in the state of Washington, as well so it was joke on how more bad "D.C" residents who conduct themselves in gang activity have it, lol.. but in retrospective, being that Seattle is the largest city in Washington, I referred to Seattle because it is the most common area for gang members to be more concerned with dealing with police raids, stings, undercover cops, etc because of the fact that national security is ran more tight being that the president resides at the "White House" in the state of Washington but the inside joke was about D.C residents because they live closer to the "White House", you dumbass.

The problem with you, in which your too proud to probably admit, is that your such a fan of mines, your use to myself doing commentary in parenthesis for exact punchlines that I create in my verses (yes, your spoiled.. lol) because thats the style that I created and put out there, so the joke went way over your head you idiot, lol. Another thing, and this is for the record, (just to break the ice.. lol) As im sure you do know, (which is another thing.. lol) I was just being myself as jottin' (aka michael jordan.. ) doing my #23 rendition, laley gaggin in my rhyme scheme because thats just what us old school cats do, (us nerds call it "verbage", or "dopeage", per say.. its called tradition, lol) so dont give me that bullshit that you arent so jealous of me, that my style didnt irritate you at all either, because quite frankly, I noticed since I been on NC that you have a issue with respecting the forerunners (such as myself) who began this netceeing ish.. I truthfully believe thats just your way trying to deceive people to stray away from respecting me for my own little net legacy I got going on, but anyone who hails from the origins of textceeing such as myself arent buying your bullshit.. you did with me, Sha77er S7ar, and etc.. and so I say to myself, who's the next vet you'd hate on for no reason? lol.. and you cant do it with me because I truthfully know everyone.. lol so your shit out of luck.. your just a hater my friend.. peace
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 07:46 AM   #8
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

With all due respect suck my dick with your grandmothers mouth bro
Old 09-24-2020, 08:36 AM   #9
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
"The White House" is located in the state of Washington,
Stopped reading here

I'm dead

Sorry bro if this isn't a troll then I don't know what to believe anymore
Old 09-24-2020, 01:11 PM   #10
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

lol.. smh whatever.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:12 PM   #11
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
With all due respect suck my dick with your grandmothers mouth bro
watch your mouth bro.. words like that can get you killed these days.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:48 PM   #12
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Bro what happened to your lips
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 02:11 PM   #13
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Stopped reading here

I'm dead

Sorry bro if this isn't a troll then I don't know what to believe anymore
Come on Sharp, The White House is right next to the Space Needle. EVERYONE knows that
Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 03:07 PM   #14
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
Come on Sharp, The White House is right next to the Space Needle. EVERYONE knows that
pls don't fuel his dumb shit

or do you're the boss
Old 09-25-2020, 09:56 AM   #15
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
watch your mouth bro.. words like that can get you killed these days.
Suck my dick with your grandmothers mouth... pussy
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 06:26 PM   #16
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Seattle is the largest city in Washington, dumbass. "The White House" is located in the state of Washington, and nearly all gang activity in Washington is ran tight on by law enforcement and D.C is located in the state of Washington, as well so it was joke on how more bad "D.C" residents who conduct themselves in gang activity have it, lol.. but in retrospective, being that Seattle is the largest city in Washington, I referred to Seattle because it is the most common area for gang members to be more concerned with dealing with police raids, stings, undercover cops, etc because of the fact that national security is ran more tight being that the president resides at the "White House" in the state of Washington but the inside joke was about D.C residents because they live closer to the "White House", you dumbass.

The problem with you, in which your too proud to probably admit, is that your such a fan of mines, your use to myself doing commentary in parenthesis for exact punchlines that I create in my verses (yes, your spoiled.. lol) because thats the style that I created and put out there, so the joke went way over your head you idiot, lol. Another thing, and this is for the record, (just to break the ice.. lol) As im sure you do know, (which is another thing.. lol) I was just being myself as jottin' (aka michael jordan.. ) doing my #23 rendition, laley gaggin in my rhyme scheme because thats just what us old school cats do, (us nerds call it "verbage", or "dopeage", per say.. its called tradition, lol) so dont give me that bullshit that you arent so jealous of me, that my style didnt irritate you at all either, because quite frankly, I noticed since I been on NC that you have a issue with respecting the forerunners (such as myself) who began this netceeing ish.. I truthfully believe thats just your way trying to deceive people to stray away from respecting me for my own little net legacy I got going on, but anyone who hails from the origins of textceeing such as myself arent buying your bullshit.. you did with me, Sha77er S7ar, and etc.. and so I say to myself, who's the next vet you'd hate on for no reason? lol.. and you cant do it with me because I truthfully know everyone.. lol so your shit out of luck.. your just a hater my friend.. peace
I’m convinced you are a fucking delusional crackhead & you need medication

Holy shit . White House is in the state of Washington ? Bruh wtf

N no at the rest . You are ass. And a huge cornball . Like giant
Old 09-25-2020, 06:27 PM   #17
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Shatter Star was ass too btw. Dude was maize material as well. Go figure
Old 09-25-2020, 06:31 PM   #18
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
question.. lol not that it matters to you but how in gods name did I lose my battle? My verse was the shit dude, especially for a keystyle. Can anyone read this battle and give an honest opinion? Im battler #1 by the way. Heres the link : http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=144153
You are ass . Lack creativity & only capable of shelling out antiquated multi syllable bars with absolutely no wit in tow

Sharp said it best . Dr suess esque . There was nothing clever in the entire verse

These are facts

I bet you read your verse out loud like disaster . GONMA MAKE YO INTESTINES COMBUST

Man I hate corny ass niggas fuckjng hell

I’m dead as fuck like having sex with infectious sluts . Stfu you great value necro

Mann foh xD

Last edited by El Muffin; 09-25-2020 at 06:33 PM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 09:56 AM   #19
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
You are ass . Lack creativity & only capable of shelling out antiquated multi syllable bars with absolutely no wit in tow

Sharp said it best . Dr suess esque . There was nothing clever in the entire verse

These are facts

I bet you read your verse out loud like disaster . GONMA MAKE YO INTESTINES COMBUST

Man I hate corny ass niggas fuckjng hell

I’m dead as fuck like having sex with infectious sluts . Stfu you great value necro

Mann foh xD

Look at you posting so much again
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 12:56 PM   #20
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
Look at you posting so much again
Temporarily