Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2020, 10:42 PM   #1
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis
Default Corleone

Just for the record, I think you're a worthless piece of shit...& unless you change things up quick smart nigga my opinion of you won't change.Tbh Hush's vote should be void in our battle, obv dude gonna take your side & that's fine...he hates me.I ain't gonna piss & moan about it though, he's respected here & I'm not, got it...so the vote stays.I just really need you to put up or stfu.This whole "I worked with Wu blah blah blah" bullshit is nonsence...you know it, the whole fuckin' board knows it...let it go already.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 11:19 PM   #2
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Just for the record, I think you're a worthless piece of shit...& unless you change things up quick smart nigga my opinion of you won't change.Tbh Hush's vote should be void in our battle, obv dude gonna take your side & that's fine...he hates me.I ain't gonna piss & moan about it though, he's respected here & I'm not, got it...so the vote stays.I just really need you to put up or stfu.This whole "I worked with Wu blah blah blah" bullshit is nonsence...you know it, the whole fuckin' board knows it...let it go already.

Okay, for one, Im going to be the bigger person here and forgive you for being so jealous of me. Secondly, you dont know me nor do you have the resources to dare even attempt to think that you could question whether that I was once a member of the Wu-Tang Clan or not. A reminder, I was also a member of the legendary hip-hop group named, "Slum Village" as I also personally knew each member, as well.

I was most definitely a member of the Wu Tang Clan back in 1992-1993, but the truth of this particular matter is, I've never spoken about it nor have I ever brought up the topic on this website before, so what exactly are you trying to insinuate?

I only recall a few members on this site, snooping around my website when I first registered an account on this website and to my knowledge, they began reading my artist biography featured on my page, as they posted similar differences such as yours regarding my past affiliation to the Wu Tang Clan but just as yourself, they too, do not know me nor do they have the resources to dare even attempt to think that they could question my past affiliation to the Wu Tang Clan.

Last of all, I will not void Hushs' vote in our battle, because I feel that I genuinely won our battle. If he shares a similar perspective, as to suppose myself winning our battle, than as so shall he'd be given the privilege to voice his opinion.

Peace,

- Cor
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 12:01 AM   #3
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Why is my name in here
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 12:12 AM   #4
Exis

Smh...'cause you dropped a hate vote @Hush, & as I previously said that's fine...Ain't gonna sook over someone on someone else's dick, have y'all been datin' long? Should get married already.
Old 08-07-2020, 12:20 AM   #5
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

I hate the word retard but Corleone is a fucking fsggot retard who should kill himself. You are a disappointment to your dead grandma she’s turning in her fucking grave right now. Let her RIP bro you are killing her even more with your faggotry.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 12:22 AM   #6
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuchiefiasco View Post
I hate the word retard but Corleone is a fucking fsggot retard who should kill himself. You are a disappointment to your dead grandma she’s turning in her fucking grave right now. Let her RIP bro you are killing her even more with your faggotry.

lmfao.. zuche.. whats your favorite scary movie? watch your mouth dipshit.
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 12:34 AM   #7
Exis

Zuch just became my new best friend lol...Repped!
Old 08-07-2020, 02:23 AM   #8
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

-pops corn..
Old 08-07-2020, 05:37 AM   #9
Exis

So you on his cock also? Lol fuck has happened to this forum...shit turned into the gayest crap in a minute.
Old 08-07-2020, 06:06 AM   #10
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Is that your comprehension of what i said? You cant be serious. Jesus man. These low self esteem ass boarders are really on my fucking nerves. Dude. Ive been really trying to keep it cordial with you.. But you want to continue to disrespect me? Ok.
Old 08-07-2020, 07:18 AM   #11
Exis

I respect you Geno...have said that numerous times in a shit load of threads, guess I took what you said out of context...I'm sorry.
Old 08-07-2020, 07:54 AM   #12
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
lmfao.. zuche.. whats your favorite scary movie? watch your mouth dipshit.
Yo wtf are you going to do? I’ve seen you threaten ppl here and yet to do something.... you butt pussy
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 08:18 AM   #13
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

All good exes
Old 08-07-2020, 09:34 AM   #14
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Smh...'cause you dropped a hate vote @Hush, & as I previously said that's fine...Ain't gonna sook over someone on someone else's dick, have y'all been datin' long? Should get married already.
Your a moron most likely autistic. I pity you . Truly pity you . Your as dumb as Corleone except he’s trolling and your really a low IQ fool
Old 08-07-2020, 12:47 PM   #15
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I'm starting to enjoy Corleone.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 12:49 PM   #16
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuchiefiasco View Post
Yo Zuch bro, you good?

This was quite harsh.

If you ever need to talk...don't even think about contacting me because I don't care.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 09:50 AM   #17
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
definitely a member of the Wu Tang Clan back in 1992-1993, but the truth of this particular matter is, I've never spoken about it

Lol
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 10:04 PM   #18
Exis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Your a moron most likely autistic. I pity you . Truly pity you . Your as dumb as Corleone except he’s trolling and your really a low IQ fool
Stfu nigga...your probably him under another shit alias, wouldn't surprise me.
Old 08-09-2020, 11:03 PM   #19
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

That’s because your dumb .
Old 08-09-2020, 11:47 PM   #20
Exis

Nah I'm straight...only gay nigga's on this board @ the moment are you & him, imo...when you'll gettin' hitched btw?...I'll be the best man, with a gat to your head son.