Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > GWL

User Tag List

Old 07-19-2020, 03:43 PM   #21
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny 6 feet View Post
You got to tell me which one you want man. We have to write to the same topic and I'm not waiting around to start.
Cool, we'll go with the second one.

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Master Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 04:09 PM   #22
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Battle Record: 8-4

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Johnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rock View Post
Cool, we'll go with the second one.
Edited. G2g.
Johnny 6 feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 06:09 PM   #23
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Champed

Johnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant future

And @Adverse from what I've seen you deserved it man. Congrats!
Old 07-20-2020, 12:09 AM   #24
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Can I join or no...?
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 01:26 AM   #25
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Didn't even see Lars get back in until now lol
Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 05:39 AM   #26
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Can I join or no...?
Sign ins are closed and things are rolling atm. But If someone misses the check in I can sub you in dude.

Speaking of which... @Inno @dead man @King Ra. need those by the end of the day. Also @Ouch, you were pm'ing me about joining this. Do you want to sub in if someone misses a check in?

Last edited by Johnny 6 feet; 07-20-2020 at 05:48 AM.
Old 07-20-2020, 07:14 AM   #27
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Champed

@Objective you too since you just pm'd me about it.

You need to clear out your inbox btw. :)
Old 07-20-2020, 08:53 AM   #28
Exis

Aight...King Ra was a beast btw.
Old 07-20-2020, 09:49 AM   #29
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

@Johnny 6 feet if you sub one of these guys in because someone fails to check in or allow Ouch to get in these playoffs I'll have your mod powers revoked.

C'mon man... Think.
Old 07-20-2020, 10:18 AM   #30
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Champed

Revoked? I'm doing the best I can. I'm thinking that I want this tournament to be active. I don't see anyone else stepping forward to organise this thing. I put out the word to everyone who'd been involved in this. Spent hours tracking down topics and figuring out who to put against who. I've pretty much had to solo it.

Besides, inactive or not, Objective is still a moderator of this forum. If he's willing to sub in when people who've signed up for it won't then what's the harm? The cream'll rise either way.

Only @King Ra. and @Inno need to sign in and this issue'll be resolved.

@Adverse , your input is sorely needed here.

Last edited by Johnny 6 feet; 07-20-2020 at 10:28 AM.
Old 07-20-2020, 10:30 AM   #31
Universe
Everything's Connected

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Revoked? I'm doing the best I can. I'm thinking that I want this tournament to be active. I don't see anyone else stepping forward to organise this thing. I put out the word to everyone who'd been involved in this. Spent hours tracking down topics and figuring out who to put against who. I've repeatedly asked the other mods for input but pretty much had to solo it.

Besides, inactive or not, Objective is still a moderator of this forum. If he's willing to sub in when people who've signed up for it won't then what's the harm? The cream'll rise either way.

Only King Ra. and Inno need to sign in and this issue'll be resolved.
I love ya, Johnny haha. And @Objective I'm cool with as a sub cuz he's been in the season and got some W's, but Ouch? Not so much. King Ra and Razah both have track records so there 0-0 records aren't as big of a deal. But these are the PLAYOFFS man, can't have Exis or Ouch stepping in or it cheapens everything. (Sorry, Ex.)

Not every request you receive should be entertained, is my point. And if I would've seen Ouch replacing dead man I would have quit lol.

But dead man just checked in so... thank God for that.
Old 07-20-2020, 10:36 AM   #32
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Champed

Right back at ya Uni. I see where you're coming from. I really do. I got teacher genes in me so I got the desire to see everyone grow into a beautiful metaphorical butterfly. Hence my encouragement.

Ok, Objective gets priority given his previous record and hopefully King Ra. or Inno or both check in before the cut off. As far as Exis and Ouch go, I'll leave that to Adverse and Inno since I'm the newbie in the mod chair.
Old 07-20-2020, 10:45 AM   #33
Universe
Everything's Connected

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Right back at ya Uni. I see where you're coming from. I really do. I got teacher genes in me so I got the desire to see everyone grow into a beautiful metaphorical butterfly. Hence my encouragement.

Ok, Objective gets priority given his previous record and hopefully King Ra. or Inno or both check in before the cut off. As far as Exis and Ouch go, I'll leave that to Adverse and Inno since I'm the newbie in the mod chair.
Exis over Ouch for sure, if one HAS to be subbed. Ex has some cool topicals in Open Mic.

PS - I dont have the power to revoke anyone's mod status but I knew it would get your attention lol
Old 07-20-2020, 10:48 AM   #34
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
Exis over Ouch for sure, if one HAS to be subbed. Ex has some cool topicals in Open Mic.

PS - I dont have the power to revoke anyone's mod status but I knew it would get your attention lol
It did. I'm still new to the site. You could've run with the lie and I would've probably believed it.

@Exis I should be good to collab after this tourney's over.
Old 07-20-2020, 01:13 PM   #35
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Sorry for kind of leaving you in the dark with this Johnnuly, I agree priority should be Objective then Exis if we have to sub. Ouch's only match this season resulted in him no showing
Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 01:20 PM   #36
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
Sorry for kind of leaving you in the dark with this Johnnuly, I agree priority should be Objective then Exis if we have to sub. Ouch's only match this season resulted in him no showing
It's ok. I was just stressed. We're getting there. If Ouch's record is one no show and that's it then fair enough.

I'd suggest those battles get a 24 hour extension in the event of subs being used.
Old 07-20-2020, 05:01 PM   #37
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Ouch ducked a topical lmfao
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 06:42 PM   #38
Exis

I think I got all that lol...
Old 07-20-2020, 07:46 PM   #39
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry guys been a rough 2 weeks will show tho
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 07:53 PM   #40
Universe
Everything's Connected

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inno View Post
Sorry guys been a rough 2 weeks will show tho
Atta boy.

This 30 line shit is way too short for me lol. I sneezed on the screen and I'm done lol.

50 lines next round? Please? Haha.

@Razah ready when you are, sir.