Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2018, 03:34 PM   #21
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Weird flex but

I get the exception, not rule argument. She was in NYC I'm pretty sure. It just seems like most of the homeless people around here are addicts/criminals

Another story: I entertained this younger dude at the store, was friendly and gave him the last of my pack of smokes. He saw this as me having more than I actually do, and if it wasn't for my sister being there w/ me and fetching her gun (shes the paranoid type 100) he would have robbed me. The reason I know is that her boyfriend had to chase him out of the alley by her apartment while he was robbing another homeless dude with a knife

Better safe than sorry, fuck em

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 03:43 PM   #22
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

yea i mean you definitely gotta be careful depending on where you are. nyc is rough those people are homeless through east coast winters that would change anyone for the worse, i dunno how they even survive

but also its important to point out 'it just seems like theyre addicts' because some of these cats walking around talking to themselves aren't even addicts, they're just sleep deprived
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 04:38 PM   #23
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
homeless ppl literally robbed my car and stole my laptop (i was pissed)
i went to an encampment the next day and handed out tarps and rope
Rope to kill themselves and tarps for others to wrap body in.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 09:58 PM   #24
Stayt

Stayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant future

I came back to this website just to say thank you. Merry Christmas. And suck all the dicks your little heart desires.
Stayt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 09:37 PM   #25
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
yea if u want to help out give homeless people money
I do give homeless people money. When I see them. Thankfully they are few and far between where I live. A lot of quite poor people, but not many homeless.

A few years ago I took a homeless Ghanaian into my home for Christmas. We still have regular contact, he is back with his girl and kid, he's doing well. I can't pronounce his name so I call him Chris, in my phone his name is Chris. Because it was CHRIStmas.

Don't assume to know what I do or do not do, please.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 01:52 PM   #26
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

just going off the information given my guy

thats incredible, good shit
boof is offline   Reply With Quote