Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 06-29-2018, 02:16 AM   #1
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future
Default Captain Crunch w/ Crunch Berries

A wide but somewhat shallow bowl with sharp incline edges. Hold the cereal down with your hand so it’s not allowed to float up and cause an over pouring of milk. Stop when you can see the white rising between the cracks in the Captain’s Berries. Use a large mouthed spoon to allow a good ratio of milk to cereal per bite. I like to let mine get just a little soggy to spare the roof of my mouth.

Which one of y’all still eats Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 06:34 AM   #2
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Lol
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 07:17 AM   #3
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Straight crunch berries >
..obv
Old 06-29-2018, 09:00 AM   #4
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

In order:

1. Frosted Flakes
2. Honeycomb
3. Captain Crunch
4. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
4. Honey Nut Cheerios

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 09:01 AM   #5
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

shredded wheat has perforated cereal pieces so the milk is absorbed and the cereal doesn't float enabling the consumer to fill the bowl to the top without worry of cereal spilling out the bowl when it floats. the crunch to sog ratio is also far superior. do I even need to talk on the taste at this point? (its better) not to mention the macro and micronutrient profile being light years ahead of the competition.

crunchberrys lol

lol I say.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 09:07 AM   #6
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
shredded wheat has perforated cereal pieces so the milk is absorbed and the cereal doesn't float enabling the consumer to fill the bowl to the top without worry of cereal spilling out the bowl when it floats. the crunch to sog ratio is also far superior. do I even need to talk on the taste at this point? (its better) not to mention the macro and micronutrient profile being light years ahead of the competition.

crunchberrys lol

lol I say.

Yo we don’t care about your health kick and your sudden urge for self improvement good fucking grief. Dude we get it you read books and count macros stop trying to shame us because you know you want a bacon burger and hate to see other people enjoying it. The board doesn’t go as you go. You’re here for entertainment not to be our personal life coach. I love you. Hug me.

Old 06-29-2018, 09:12 AM   #7
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

My son liked the Captain Crunch berries up until he took a shit later that day. The blue box with just blue, red and purple berries. He ate like 4 bowls of it, took a shit and nearly had a panic attack calling me in to the bathroom because he had shit the rainbow out. He was really scared. Last time I ever purchased that garbage. Can't be healthy. I mean it was the most bizarre thing I've ever seen. Not exactly sure why he got up to inspect his own feces in the toilet but w/e. I guess we all have at one point to ensure our feces is processed correctly and not runny or odd in texture lol.

I just get the regular OG CPT crunch with the red berries now. Not the blue/purple jawn.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 09:15 AM   #8
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Yo we don’t care about your health kick and your sudden urge for self improvement good fucking grief. Dude we get it you read books and count macros stop trying to shame us because you know you want a bacon burger and hate to see other people enjoying it. The board doesn’t go as you go. You’re here for entertainment not to be our personal life coach. I love you. Hug me.
im currently listening to zelphs 1-2 mag so Im already on EDGE ....do NOT fucking push me today
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 09:21 AM   #9
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Lmaoooo

Old 06-29-2018, 09:29 AM   #10
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
My son liked the Captain Crunch berries up until he took a shit later that day. The blue box with just blue, red and purple berries. He ate like 4 bowls of it, took a shit and nearly had a panic attack calling me in to the bathroom because he had shit the rainbow out. He was really scared. Last time I ever purchased that garbage. Can't be healthy. I mean it was the most bizarre thing I've ever seen. Not exactly sure why he got up to inspect his own feces in the toilet but w/e. I guess we all have at one point to ensure our feces is processed correctly and not runny or odd in texture lol.

I just get the regular OG CPT crunch with the red berries now. Not the blue/purple jawn.

You let your son eat 4 bowls then the nigga showed you he farted a rainbow? Man give me a daughter instead.

Old 06-29-2018, 09:34 AM   #11
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
You let your son eat 4 bowls then the nigga showed you he farted a rainbow? Man give me a daughter instead.
Lmao
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 09:49 AM   #12
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Didn't we JUST do a cereal thread?

Reese's puffs kill the game.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 03:26 PM   #13
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
A wide but somewhat shallow bowl with sharp incline edges. Hold the cereal down with your hand so it’s not allowed to float up and cause an over pouring of milk. Stop when you can see the white rising between the cracks in the Captain’s Berries. Use a large mouthed spoon to allow a good ratio of milk to cereal per bite. I like to let mine get just a little soggy to spare the roof of my mouth.

Which one of y’all still eats Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
Yes. And yes
Crunch on deck. Also Honey nut Cheerios.
Fruit loops with the marshmallow too
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 05:34 PM   #14
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I'll cum in your milk, I'll fuck your cereal
Put my dick in Captain crunch and my nuts in Cheerios

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 05:38 PM   #15
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Witty were u brokenhal0

Cinnamon toast btw or cocoa pebbles

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 05:40 PM   #16
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

No?

Why?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote