Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-22-2018, 09:06 AM   #41
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Finny call me 6019173913

It is worse than I thought.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 09:53 AM   #42
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Alright, let's do this then.

Quote:
he a dirty mother fucker - you don't know where he been
you don't know what he seen don't even try to pretend
hope y'all don't mind i begin another rhyme to contend
wit all the drama bein started by the tip of my pen

First 4 bars are LITERALLY talking about how y'all say my lyrics suck and are too basic.

it's like these mother fuckers always try tell you they know you
like they coincide in ya mind i promise they don't tho
Veritas dropping his phone number like he's got the single answer I fucking need in my life. THESE ARE THE PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE:

i don't lie when i'm posed to, crossed a line but i chose to

You guys recall when I made a thread about my boy? I CHOSE to tell him the truth regardless of the consequences. That's being real with your homie and with yourself.

how you mother fuckers think i found a balance when most don't

Then I wrote about it to feel better.

this my ballad for those who never challenged they ghosts
you couldn't understand the feelin lookin down on ya foe
like why you down on the floor - this what you doubted me for?
hope you believe me now you prolly outta ADIOOOOS

Bags STILL ain't recorded no response, written a verse, no nothing. Might as well just admit HE AIN'T FUCKING WITH ME.

-- no more chances i don't hold no hands cuz i been
broke so long they bro... GOD DAMN
you ain't NEVER got a dollar so how bout 50 cent
NOPE - ask my baby mother where - all my money went

Ran up to like 3-4 people the day I wrote this and spit these bars. Everyone thought it was funny. Amen was right, I wrote 3 songs about my BM, at least THIS time I'm joking about it. Holy fuck.

i was born in dallas, texas but was raised in kansas city
now i know what yall was thinkin how he still be comin wit it
this was all i ever wanted nothin else could ever satisfy
this hunger in my stomach like i just been fastin all my life

Maybe not the most GENIUS bar, and maybe a recycled concept but SHIT what the fuck else could it POSSIBLY feel like?

so please don't ask him - why is he so nasty
i don't understand it either i just keep on stompin
they like is he from Compton? - why his beats so gangster?

Y'all been saying that y'all can't really get with the west coast beats. That's cool. The city where I'm at STILL has a HUGE love for the west coast.
I've had people shoving E-40, Mac Dre, Fat Tone, and Too $hort down my throat for 15 years. I always told them I would rap on the beats, but I didn't care for the rappers. I started rapping on west coast beats. Simple.

why he rappin in 3rd person like a deep rooted complex

This one was about Diode saying I'm fucking manic.

i can see through the nonsense pay no heed to the bullshit
i could understand you talkin shit if the man wasn't doin shit
but the reasons you through wit him got no weight when you throwin'em
tolerate a lot of shit that y'all would break when when you under'em

The person I am, refusing to believe I'm this garbage ass rapper, constantly thinking I'm just waiting for that big break, really digging down and trying to find that missing element you've always been searching for. It takes REAL talent and REAL hard work to be where I'm at. I can produce, rap, and mix my own shit. I may not be the best at all 3 in the ENTIRE WORLD, but i'm GOD DAMN formidable at all of them. You can fucking bash me, call me names, talk about my teeth, my baby mother, EVERY OUNCE of it sinks in. Fuckers got NO idea what it's like to be me, who I am, or what it took for me to STILL BE HERE.

seen ya legs and they crumblin - try take it ya fumblin
got no patience for none of'em so i'm basically done wit'em
better face it you plumetin how i lace it wit sum'n
that got ya lady at my place where you thought that she wasn't

And here I was just playing around. LOL These bars just were like PLAOW back to back, they're nothing but they were fun to write and spit. LOL
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 09:57 AM   #43
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

This very post is YOUR problem.

We get the lyrics. They are at the most of simplistic form. There are no double meanings or creative complex hidden information with in them.

We get them. So explaining them is doing what? Helping your delusion of being this DOPE RAPPER with an WELL INFLATED EGO?

Calm down bro, accept the feed you are getting and either move on and elevate or continue the set backs and posting the same material. I really don't know what to tell you.

Take care.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 09:59 AM   #44
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post

We get the lyrics. They are at the most of simplistic form. There are no double meanings or creative complex hidden information with in them.

We get them. So explaining them is doing what? Helping your delusion of being this DOPE RAPPER with an WELL INFLATED EGO?

Calm down bro, accept the feed you are getting and either move on and elevate or continue the set backs and posting the same material. I really don't know what to tell you.

Take care.
Go back. Do it.

I'll post shit from 2 years ago. I'll post shit from 5 years ago. I can post shit from 10 years ago. I CAN POST SHIT FROM 15 YEARS AGO.

Don't fucking tell me "GIT GUD".

It doesn't work anymore. Stop it.
Old 03-22-2018, 10:00 AM   #45
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Wait, What?
Old 03-22-2018, 10:02 AM   #46
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:

Take care.

I was better than you 8 years ago, Amen. Still am.

https://soundcloud.com/infinitythare...etter-than-you
Old 03-22-2018, 10:06 AM   #47
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

No you weren't and you are not.

I gave up recording in like 04 because realistically I didn't want to be a "Rapper" - I did it as a hobby and to kill time/outlet/enjoyment.

Unlike you - who at the age of 40 still trying to make it big. If you can't please a rap forum - what makes you think you will please the real world?

WAKE UP. SMH...
Old 03-22-2018, 10:11 AM   #48
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:

I gave up recording in like 04 because realistically I didn't want to be a "Rapper" - I did it as a hobby and to kill time/outlet/enjoyment.

Unlike you - who at the age of 40 still trying to make it big. If you can't please a rap forum - what makes you think you will please the real world?

WAKE UP. SMH...
PRECISELY WHY. YOU GAVE UP.

Holy fuck. You say I'm stupid,retarded,delusional,crazy, WHATEVER YOU WANT. You a fuckin QUITTER.

You say you better than me? YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY NO MORE. YOU AIN'T ON THE COURT. YOU AIN'T AT FUCKING PRACTICE EVEN.

FUCK OUT OF HEREEEEEEEEE

Most people have NO CONCEPT what "good rap" is. If I have good beats, I can make ONE FUCKING ALBUM before I die and maybe make some fucking money. I TRULY, HONESTLY, BELIVE that I could sell a fucking GOLD album.
Old 03-22-2018, 10:41 AM   #49
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

WAKE UP. SMH...

/thread

and now this wigga callin you a QUITTER when you plainly stated that you weren't trying to get famous or on stage and shit.

and legit gone at dude breaking down his own verse and giving himself feedback, jesus...

Quote:
i can see through the nonsense pay no heed to the bullshit
i could understand you talkin shit if the man wasn't doin shit
but the reasons you through wit him got no weight when you throwin'em
tolerate a lot of shit that y'all would break when when you under'em
basic af, doesn't rhyme, vanilla af and doesn't flow for shit.

2 bars and he says shit like 8 times lol. I remember doing this in grade school rhyming.

Quote:
Most people have NO CONCEPT what "good rap" is. If I have good beats, I can make ONE FUCKING ALBUM before I die and maybe make some fucking money. I TRULY, HONESTLY, BELIVE that I could sell a fucking GOLD album.

you can't be even remotely living irl rite now lol.

GOLD? naw...

bronze teeth tho.

Your city is perfectly described as KC, like Kurt Cobain them niggas want to put a shotgun to their heads after a forced-listen of your new "banger".

the last 2 things that I've said are better concepts than you've ever written and I'm just playin. I'm just that much nicer, son.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 10:47 AM   #50
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Finny this therapist of yours were they court appointed ? Or is it a follow up at the community mental health center from when you were hospitalized bro?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 03-22-2018, 11:36 AM   #51
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
/thread

and now this wigga callin you a QUITTER when you plainly stated that you weren't trying to get famous or on stage and shit.

and legit gone at dude breaking down his own verse and giving himself feedback, jesus...

basic af, doesn't rhyme, vanilla af and doesn't flow for shit.

2 bars and he says shit like 8 times lol. I remember doing this in grade school rhyming.

you can't be even remotely living irl rite now lol.

GOLD? naw...

bronze teeth tho.

Your city is perfectly described as KC, like Kurt Cobain them niggas want to put a shotgun to their heads after a forced-listen of your new "banger".

the last 2 things that I've said are better concepts than you've ever written and I'm just playin. I'm just that much nicer, son.
This is why I'll never peep his shit again. He's delusional beyond repair.

V, please help him.
Old 03-22-2018, 03:38 PM   #52
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

I feel you dre.

personally imma give him one last chance tho.
Old 03-22-2018, 04:09 PM   #53
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Fin holler at me
Old 03-22-2018, 04:09 PM   #54
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
This shit assjuice from concentrate
LMFAO!!!
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 06:01 AM   #55
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

I gave honest feedback numerous times.

I suggested to stop making so many songs.
Aim for ONE SONG A MONTH, and do ur best on it and fix your damn mixing dude that's another reason it's not even fun to play ur music, ur vocals are muddy
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 07:22 AM   #56
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
I gave honest feedback numerous times.

I suggested to stop making so many songs.
Aim for ONE SONG A MONTH, and do ur best on it and fix your damn mixing dude that's another reason it's not even fun to play ur music, ur vocals are muddy
Rza recorded every Wu Tang album ever in his mother's basement. WTF?
Old 03-23-2018, 07:40 AM   #57
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Rza recorded every Wu Tang album ever in his mother's basement. WTF?
Bruh you comparing yourself to RZA?

Do you not see the 8mile delusion in that?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 07:45 AM   #58
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

I'd like to start a petition to keep all of Finny's audio postings in one thread?

Yay/Nay from here on out moving forward.

This delusional faggot needs to be isolated. His audios are worse then my cringe posting habits.
Old 03-23-2018, 10:42 AM   #59
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
I'd like to start a petition to keep all of Finny's audio postings in one thread?

Yay/Nay from here on out moving forward.

This delusional faggot needs to be isolated. His audios are worse then my cringe posting habits.

Cosign Dre
Old 03-23-2018, 12:48 PM   #60
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Lol he thinks he can sell an album n have it go gold
N lol @ breaking down those simpleton lyrics

Suttin wrong with this guy

Its like a shutter island intern drawing stick figures sitting back n admiring his work and telling you all the intri***ies of the "painting" n how you aren't an artist if you can't see how great his work is

Dude if ur shit was dope wed be on board

It isn't. Your really kinda wack n your delusion got me legit thinking you are off in the head

Last edited by El Muffin; 03-23-2018 at 01:58 PM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
@ ppl but issa trashjoose, aeros nexus to thread, album release party4 1, finny swallows dallas, howu possibly still ride a bus, infantile tha relic, mebe later lol never-geno, neverlast, post alone, post mallon lil brobro