Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 09-13-2018, 05:00 PM   #201
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
Hi...

You guys say racist shit in the discussion board all the time. Now saying it in a battle is too far?
Foh...
I think Destroyer is probably the only white person on this who isn’t racist.
Maybe because he saw the civil rights movement first hand...

Bye...
I’m confused

So your good with it ?
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 05:05 PM   #202
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I am looking at the Corg right now. HE is NOT happy with you all.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 05:08 PM   #203
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

On a predominantly white board you want racist talk that's a bad look is what I'm saying.
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 05:11 PM   #204
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRATH View Post
On a predominantly white board you want racist talk that's a bad look is what I'm saying.
No one is saying they WANT it

Are u ok?
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 05:13 PM   #205
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

CAN WE AGREE RACISTS AND NON-RACISTS AND RACISTS WHO ACT LIKE THEY CANT BE RACISTS BECAUSE THEY ARE A MINORITY THAT WRATH IS NOT A SMART TALKER?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 05:20 PM   #206
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

lol im still amused at his odd interpretation of the thread

hush: should we be promoting racism in battles?
wrath: so u trying to get white people to start using the n word in battles?

Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 05:44 PM   #207
WRATH

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Quote:
Why can't you just be white in peace.
All I said originally. Bags said so what if I did say it what you gonna do, to where dull boy want to jump in with how to subdue the racially charged, and veritas wants freedom of speech or some shit I don't know when it switched but put enough white people in a room and they'll eventually start the holocaust that's all I'm saying
Old 09-13-2018, 05:49 PM   #208
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

LMAO wrath sliding into a state of delirium at this point
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 09-13-2018, 05:54 PM   #209
Ghost1

there are 2 main arguments happening itt aside from whatever it is that ur doing here

yes we as a community should stop promoting racism and negativity in general

no we should not censor our writers regardless of views freedom of speech is key

ur idiotic stance that has u fighting imaginary white boogymen to the death for using the n word was literally not even a topic in contention until u showed up...misinterpreted the intentions of the thead...and then let your emotions guide your path forward.
Old 09-13-2018, 06:03 PM   #210
WRATH

In short, no we shouldn't accept racism in battles, which already undermines the freedom of the writer. Shit idek why was the question asked in the first place who is writing racist bars
Old 09-13-2018, 06:15 PM   #211
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

only white people can be racist

and maybe black people

and those other colours in between, too

but, y'know, there is a nuance between saying a slur one time for comedic effect and believing in the inherent superiority of one particular race (your own) over another

because if the former counts we're all racist

if the definition is the latter hardly any of us are that stupid (i hope)

this is without going into concepts of institutionalized or systemic racism. as i prefer to meet things on an individualistic basis because that's what i can control.

fuck all you, though, also.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 06:49 PM   #212
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I gave what I had to give here. This thread made me realize how lazy I am in mentally confronting ideological misconceptions with the emotional agility required to alter mentalities. It’s a strain. Hopelessness has dulled my senses.

@WRATH, you’ve been racist and a bigot in this thread. Show me where I’ve been racist. Where I marginalized a race. Where I belittled a race. I can show you examples of you doing that. I’ve asked you several times with no response... DO YOU RECOGNIZE THAT YOU HAVE DOUBLE STANDARDS when it comes to discrimination toward people of color and ANY other group of people?

I got into writing to change perceptions. I love Hip Hop because of the community aspect and of course just the feeling you get when you hear dope rhymes over good beats. In the ‘90s with college radio and independent labels popping up there was a real sense of community. We were ALL fans of Hip Hop and I felt a bond with people who knew about that secret world. No color. You’re Hip Hop or you aren’t. Hip Hop is more divisive now than then, which is wild to me, because our generation was supposed to end all that shit. So when I see a dude like you in here blind to his own racism, it fucking kills me. I’m no white knight and I’m not looking for praise, but mother fucker I have bled to fight against the kind of racism that you are in here spewing so ignorantly.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 06:58 PM   #213
WRATH

I didn't read the first couple of pages leave me alone thread title is misleading.
Old 09-13-2018, 07:02 PM   #214
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
I didn't read the first couple of pages leave me alone thread title is misleading.
Run on sentences are strings of multiple complete sentences without sufficient punctuation to make them readable.

Do yourself a favor and learn punctuation. It will help people understand what you’re saying.
Old 09-13-2018, 07:12 PM   #215
WRATH

I'm not one to let someone else have the last word sir you still were out of line on multiple occasions.
Old 09-13-2018, 07:26 PM   #216
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
I'm not one to let someone else have the last word sir you still were out of line on multiple occasions.
Your perception is skewed. Point out to me where you think I was out of line.

Old 09-13-2018, 07:27 PM   #217
WRATH

Keep talking about double standard I didn't bring it up til I heard it here. Of course I choose my heritage over yours difference is I'm not oppressing you with my ideals I was proclaiming that racism should not be introduced as a possible idea for content you just don't like how I'm saying it.

Last edited by WRATH; 09-13-2018 at 07:33 PM.
Old 09-13-2018, 07:51 PM   #218
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Your perception is skewed. Point out to me where you think I was out of line
Quote:
Keep talking about double standard I didn't bring it up til I heard it here. Of course I choose my heritage over yours difference is I'm not oppressing you with my ideals I was proclaiming that racism should not be introduced as a possible idea for content you just don't like how I'm saying it.
POINT
OUT
WHERE
I
WAS
OUT
OF
LINE
Old 09-13-2018, 07:54 PM   #219
WRATH

Siding with bags for longer then 2 seconds
Old 09-13-2018, 07:58 PM   #220
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Just like a black to avoid responsibility. Blacks get ridiculed daily for this kind of ignorance.

Tags
corgi built whites only store, corgi hates abe lincoln, corgi lowkey klansmen, corgi plantation owner, corgi still says colored, corgi voted trump, corgi writes for cashius, corgi wrote kanye slave cmnt, corgis love black ppl - corgi, dull boy touches kids, iworkoutimworkingonmycorgi, ptt throat feature, telepathic corgi 2 rescue, wrath is being a real nigger