Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2018, 11:02 PM   #1
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default THE TELEPATHIC CORGI CONSORTIUM

(Important note: My dog wrote this. Looking back on the finished work, we are both very proud of it.)

"THE TELEPATHIC CORGI CONSORTIUM AND THEIR SYNHRONICITY -PORTAL MACHINE."

(Or: "woof-woof-woof, rrrrrrrrwoof. Yip-Yip! RrrrrrWoof!!")

Their tech harnessed the infinite potential of beings that were so far supreme,
as was seen with wheels within wheels calculating the physics of the dream.
Orbs of vermillion, smooth as a newborn reptillian ,encased the algortihm
shades of orwellian, when they quelled the rebellion, of brutes with lesser vision
the canine entities orchestrated the forces that mated fate to the future and ancient
lubricated with blood of turtles from islands Galapagos, then transported by spaceship

wait wait...!!!

DO NOT STOP READING. Stay with it. Gooooooooood. This is important.
I know your attention span is vacant. Replace it. Rrrrwoof grrrrrrrwoof
Here is the rest my Corg sent:

Our council controls universal law and opens synchronistic signs for your journey of humanity.
Unforunalty the schizophrenic drowns in what the mystic swims in, and this can test your sanity.
The orbs vibrate to resonate whether you will pass the test or settle to rest on vanity,
we are better than your best, give us a dog treat for shaking our paws to prove we taught mastery.
When the portals do exist, they resist anything but the utmost attenuation to accuracy,
the lower races can count the paces, but their wills are still containted to flesh and causations retroactively.
We harness our machine and serenade molecullar patterns and cosmic harmony
we are the portal at the edge of the universe, we are the final piece of plaque in that artery
you would detect the art, you would not stop then start, you would embark if you were as smart as me
and do not engage me on the physical, because you will hold pockets, as my pink thing is a part of me
We resonate vibrations from our mind through your galaxy, it's no fallacy,
investigate our machine
you cannot replicate our machinations, the same word for patience is patients, and we are seldom seen.
The gears turn as each dimension folds as origami, perfectly aligned and molded
the deepest of your human thoughts is like an accident on the carpet. U feel scolded.
We are embolded to utilize our frequency harmonics, pi, phi, and all the constants of nature,
our portals create toxins, or any additional layer of how you perpetuate the many options of faker.
We have large ears that are precise as a layer. The power of our existence makes every other baser.
We can score so fast on the Reg, this G be more than a run of the mill,or the instance of the most famous pacer. ( slow it down.....)

Telephathic Corgi Syndicate swagging it.
Got that parvo crawl, your carpet? we tea-bagging it

our machine creates matter. It assembles the order of your life choices from coalesced ether.
We inhabit the calculations of eternal decision matricies, while u fill your chest with reefer.
We make dimension fold up like they a Lisa Frank (*tm) unicorn Trapper Keeper.
Take ouf your floaties and swim and swim and swim, and you will never be the deeper,
our machine, it opens the portals in your brain's dendritic pathways, seratonin nano-juice
you more concerned with politics, we bravehearting, starting the owning of Roebehr De' Bruce
in your dreams you only fly because we let you. You wear the collar, and we sing to and pet you.
Our synaptic residue formed the Palonioum halos in the granite crust you tryna step through
yeah we chilling in the cut, we can enter the void, and make you paranoid wheneva rents due.
Maybe you say you got a couple of seconds sense too? But we corgi's copped the Heavenly scents.....true.
So our machine stands serene in the nexus of time and space nestled atop some Palladium plates,
and you gonna learn our gates of grace, while we transmit as this human stares direclty at my face
the independent variable was proved within ranges that were statistically significant
What is that? The level of you, Devil, who can still only operate at a state specifically who gives a shit?
Put a collar on me and see if I don't turn it into an asteroid belt, then growl at the air from this here window
The Telepathic Corgi Order. Straight repping it till ya mama and all ya kin know, bro peep me out, I been low.

Look at that man who sees our machine, yet doesn't at all. Look at that man who looks down to us, thinking he stands tall.

Look at that man who don't even realilze that this part of his mind is only actively when it encounters our neural-utlization-subnmuenmonics

we like cheese in this world, but I aint talking about cash, in our real existence, we make cheese the reason you all dash
we only espouse the truest and the fewest of you savages, who actually manages to understand the test and actually pass
see me barking at the sky? Now ask yourself why? We turning the machine to open a portal for your learning to enter.
"This is not a coincidence" is what you be saying when your existence intermeshes with it's burning epicenter.

YOU MUST KEEP READING! GO BACK AND PEEP OUT THE REGGIE MILLER LINE! WROOOF@! WROOF! YIPRRRRRR YIP YIP!

You say things happen for a reason? That is our causility orb, which harnesses the infinity of choice
I am rather enjoying this intrinsically, this utilizing my new found affinity for the proof of our ways through written voice.
I see you got some new food yes? Well is it moist? If not, pour water, and bring on that gravy
Here is the mind fuck, that if you don't get it you are stupid, and if you do then you are crazy!
The dream state activation requires fluid, so you need to hydrate, foolish human you missed the metaphor
and how come two Christmases ago, you acted like a hoe and made me wear that silly sweater for?!
If i didn't have all this fur, I would rock a neck tat that read "Excellsior!"
Telephathically showing you why I put the "G" in Cor.
Ok I am down, I won, and whatever the other guy wrote, I didnt read because I knew that it was sure to bore.

End transmission. Cloak the machine inside of a void-pocket.

Wrrrooof woof! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrwooof!!!!
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 07:18 AM   #2
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

God shit
Old 08-03-2018, 11:49 AM   #3
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

thank you, Geno. Preciate it homey/
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-03-2018, 01:40 PM   #4
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

I read it all
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 03:43 PM   #5
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Thank you!
Old 08-04-2018, 02:02 AM   #6
brokenhal0

Battle Record: 12-12=4

Champed
- AOWL Season IX

brokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant future

thats ...some sunLight...i aint smelled shit like that in a while...RightwaySSS to rhyme...eye see you ...
brokenhal0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 07:32 PM   #7
neutral

Battle Record: 1-2

neutral has a brilliant futureneutral has a brilliant futureneutral has a brilliant futureneutral has a brilliant futureneutral has a brilliant futureneutral has a brilliant futureneutral has a brilliant futureneutral has a brilliant futureneutral has a brilliant futureneutral has a brilliant futureneutral has a brilliant future

Forschungen eines Hundes?
neutral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:29 PM   #8
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

not in the right head space to read this for sure.

bookmarking
Old 08-07-2018, 10:51 PM   #9
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
not in the right head space to read this for sure.

bookmarking
I take that as a compliment. Thank you.
Old 08-08-2018, 11:06 PM   #10
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

It's like your on another planet lol...

Dope shit fam.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 04:17 PM   #11
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Quote:
(Important note: My dog wrote this. Looking back on the finished work, we are both very proud of it.)
Cool backstory.

Quote:
"THE TELEPATHIC CORGI CONSORTIUM AND THEIR SYNHRONICITY -PORTAL MACHINE."
I wonder if Natalie Portman will make a cameo in this.

Quote:
(Or: "woof-woof-woof, rrrrrrrrwoof. Yip-Yip! RrrrrrWoof!!")
Believable dialogue.

Quote:
Their tech harnessed the infinite potential of beings that were so far supreme,
as was seen with wheels within wheels calculating the physics of the dream.
Whoa! I love the metaphysical imagery here. I legit feel like I just took an acid tab. I can see it.

Quote:
Orbs of vermillion, smooth as a newborn reptillian ,encased the algortihm
That some slick ass poetry and wording, bruh. I'm impressed.

Quote:
shades of orwellian, when they quelled the rebellion, of brutes with lesser vision
The George Orwell conjures up a very retro-futuristic or steampunk like visual in my mind.

the canine entities orchestrated the forces that mated fate to the future and ancient

That's a very dope paradoxical like stream of consciousness that seems to traverse the space time continuum with an Ancient aliens in the likeness of Anubis or the dog like creatures from the 5th Element at the helm of some sort of extraterrestrial spacecraft.

Quote:
lubricated with blood of turtles from islands Galapagos, then transported by spaceship
Oh, so did these extra-dimensional like entities come to earth to jump start human evolution? I say that because of the previous line about mating the fate of the future and ancient. But also because of the obvious Darwin reference you so cleverly incoperated in the form of Galapagos turtle (blood).

Quote:
wait wait...!!!
Red light?

Quote:
DO NOT STOP READING. Stay with it. Gooooooooood. This is important.
I know your attention span is vacant. Replace it. Rrrrwoof grrrrrrrwoof
Here is the rest my Corg sent:
Give me a quick sec. I need to replenish my electrolytes.

Quote:
Our council controls universal law and opens synchronistic signs for your journey of humanity.
Unforunalty the schizophrenic drowns in what the mystic swims in, and this can test your sanity.
Something about parallel universes...I guess? Some of the wording is a bit murky. I can't really make out what it's trying to convey.

Quote:
The orbs vibrate to resonate whether you will pass the test or settle to rest on vanity,
we are better than your best, give us a dog treat for shaking our paws to prove we taught mastery.
Something about reverse roles. As in 'man's best friend' isn't really a pet and men are not truly the masters. Perhaps it's all just an elaborate rules orchestrated by the canine entities to test and observe the spiritual evolution of mankind? Yeah...perhaps it is.

Quote:
When the portals do exist, they resist anything but the utmost attenuation to accuracy,
the lower races can count the paces, but their wills are still containted to flesh and causations retroactively.
We harness our machine and serenade molecullar patterns and cosmic harmony
we are the portal at the edge of the universe, we are the final piece of plaque in that artery
you would detect the art, you would not stop then start, you would embark if you were as smart as me
and do not engage me on the physical, because you will hold pockets, as my pink thing is a part of me
You got some typos in there, but I'm assuming much of this is a keystyle of sorts, so no biggie. In any case, I'm completely lost now. I'm not sure if there is a larger metaphor or allegory at play here, but uh, yeah, cool parable so far. The pink thing part was mildly humorous.

Quote:
We resonate vibrations from our mind through your galaxy, it's no fallacy,
investigate our machine
you cannot replicate our machinations, the same word for patience is patients, and we are seldom seen.
This is some Delbert Blair/Aesop Rock level verbiage and content. I really dug the "We resonate vibrations from our mind through your galaxy" part. I'm still trying to digest and meditate on what followed.

Quote:
The gears turn as each dimension folds as origami,
Dope!

Quote:
perfectly aligned and molded
the deepest of your human thoughts is like an accident on the carpet. U feel scolded.
We are embolded to utilize our frequency harmonics, pi, phi, and all the constants of nature,
our portals create toxins, or any additional layer of how you perpetuate the many options of faker.
We have large ears that are precise as a layer. The power of our existence makes every other baser.
We can score so fast on the Reg, this G be more than a run of the mill,or the instance of the most famous pacer. ( slow it down.....)
I just dissed you lol

Getting back on track. So are you or your character suppose to be standing before the council of intergalactic dogs/gods in reverse. Or his your dog writing this as some sort of testament to his race?

Quote:
Telephathic Corgi Syndicate swagging it.
Got that parvo crawl, your carpet? we tea-bagging it

our machine creates matter. It assembles the order of your life choices from coalesced ether.
We inhabit the calculations of eternal decision matricies, while u fill your chest with reefer.
We make dimension fold up like they a Lisa Frank (*tm) unicorn Trapper Keeper.
Take ouf your floaties and swim and swim and swim, and you will never be the deeper,
our machine, it opens the portals in your brain's dendritic pathways, seratonin nano-juice
you more concerned with politics, we bravehearting, starting the owning of Roebehr De' Bruce
in your dreams you only fly because we let you. You wear the collar, and we sing to and pet you.
Our synaptic residue formed the Palonioum halos in the granite crust you tryna step through
yeah we chilling in the cut, we can enter the void, and make you paranoid wheneva rents due.
Maybe you say you got a couple of seconds sense too? But we corgi's copped the Heavenly scents.....true.
So our machine stands serene in the nexus of time and space nestled atop some Palladium plates,
and you gonna learn our gates of grace, while we transmit as this human stares direclty at my face
the independent variable was proved within ranges that were statistically significant
What is that? The level of you, Devil, who can still only operate at a state specifically who gives a shit?
Put a collar on me and see if I don't turn it into an asteroid belt, then growl at the air from this here window
The Telepathic Corgi Order. Straight repping it till ya mama and all ya kin know, bro peep me out, I been low.
I'm not even going to pretend that I understand even a tiny fraction of what this piece is really trying to say. I'm thinking not much. I could be wrong tho. The asteriod belt could be a dope play on the dog from the Jetsons cartoon name Astro tho.

Quote:
Look at that man who sees our machine, yet doesn't at all. Look at that man who looks down to us, thinking he stands tall.
Perspective.

Quote:
Look at that man who don't even realilze that this part of his mind is only actively when it encounters our neural-utlization-subnmuenmonics

we like cheese in this world, but I aint talking about cash, in our real existence, we make cheese the reason you all dash
we only espouse the truest and the fewest of you savages, who actually manages to understand the test and actually pass
see me barking at the sky? Now ask yourself why? We turning the machine to open a portal for your learning to enter.
"This is not a coincidence" is what you be saying when your existence intermeshes with it's burning epicenter.
Oh, so this explains why my dog is always howling at the Moon. Got it.

Quote:
YOU MUST KEEP READING! GO BACK AND PEEP OUT THE REGGIE MILLER LINE! WROOOF@! WROOF! YIPRRRRRR YIP YIP!

You say things happen for a reason? That is our causility orb, which harnesses the infinity of choice
I am rather enjoying this intrinsically, this utilizing my new found affinity for the proof of our ways through written voice.
I see you got some new food yes? Well is it moist? If not, pour water, and bring on that gravy
Here is the mind fuck, that if you don't get it you are stupid, and if you do then you are crazy!
I must be stupazy then.

Quote:
The dream state activation requires fluid, so you need to hydrate, foolish human you missed the metaphor
and how come two Christmases ago, you acted like a hoe and made me wear that silly sweater for?!
If i didn't have all this fur, I would rock a neck tat that read "Excellsior!"
Telephathically showing you why I put the "G" in Cor.
Ok I am down, I won, and whatever the other guy wrote, I didnt read because I knew that it was sure to bore.

End transmission. Cloak the machine inside of a void-pocket.

Wrrrooof woof! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrwooof!!!!

Interesting read.

Peace.

Tags
gam gam wrote this, zytorg wrote this