User Tag List

Old 05-05-2016, 11:30 PM   #141
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

The Mexico paying for a wall thing is just outright stoke-the-fires buffoonery.
Old 05-05-2016, 11:36 PM   #142
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
My only problem with American politics is, there are many people willing to vote for Trump.

If I had a vote it would have been for Bernie, but now it looks like Hillary will be the winner...but if you honestly, having taken all arguments in to account, and given fair evaluation to all, still vote for Trump...I just don't think you're a rational and logical human being.

Hillary is far from perfect...very very far...but even she is better than having President Trump...and I have yet to find a single person outside the USA who disagrees...it's strange how the biggest country in the world can be so utterly insular.
This is a prime example...

A lot of people secretly just like the fact that Trump isn't politically correct. Now trust me, there are probably quite a few faggots here that will somehow believe that means I support him. He lies, he's full of shit and he's rude but he's just not politically correct.

We live in a day and age where shit works like this: try making a statement that is TRUE but not politically correct... like say that the majority or Bloods and Crips are black.

Somebody will be like THAT'S RACIST AF, WHY DON'T YOU GET YOUR KKK OUTFIT ON AND CHEW TOBACCO LOLOLOLL.

People really don't care about the truth anymore, I think people are tired of pussies and want an asshole.

I mean look at all the niggas who are into eating booty nowadays.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 11:38 PM   #143
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

mamasay mamasa mamakosa
ja quit playin knock it off ur not 2pac
Old 05-05-2016, 11:53 PM   #144
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Batty &others
This complete lack of trust or outright dismissal of data, charts, and statistics is a little concerning to me..
Is everything perfect and reliable? No. But should we dismiss every study& stat that doesn't align with our views? No.
Is black unemployment (especially youth), substantially greater than the overall unemployment rate. YES
Could 40 new black guys at your orientation be due to the fact that the vast majority of the unemployed people in the area were black? until they got hired there? YES
And this is coming from someone who opposes Affirmative Action and ideally I think we should be colorblind... But, I'm not going to ignore facts.
I'm only foot-sweeping you on this one because you big upped yourself so much on the first part of your post...

If you actually read what I wrote, I never said I just dismiss "facts". I'm gonna ask you this, because you are an ultra intelligent guy who accurately predicts future trends:

When a person only posts one-sided stats, do you not question their agenda?

It's funny, because a Republican can spout out a ton of facts as to why Reagan was great and a Democrat can spout out a ton of facts as to why Reagan shitty and both sides can be right technically.

As to your "40 new black guys" argument, you're trying to imply things that I never said. None of those things that you brought up even matter. My workplace employs more black people than white people, white people ARE the minority at my workplace. That's not racist, I didn't elaborate as to there being some conspiracy or anything. It's just a fact.

For the record, all of the black people I work with personally are fucking awesome. We all get along and they are cool as shit. The black people in administration are crooked, petty and racist just like the white people in admin.

But yeah, it's fucking retarded to say that black people can't be racist or that every white person is born privileged, that defies all fact and logic, but yo...people still say it and believe it.

Hate to say it but America deserves Trump, we've become that big of a joke anyways.
Old 05-06-2016, 01:29 AM   #145
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
@boof,

I've heard this from many a Bernie fan... that they will never vote for Hillary.

Just watch.
Maybe you won't, and a few friends you know won't.
But on the whole, they will hold their nose and vote for her.

And if not, then my prediction will be wrong and we can let the Trump fun begin.

bernie or bust is nothing to scoff at. i know of very few people that voted for bernie that think hillary is anything less than everything wrong with politicians. literally maybe two. today was the first day i met anybody that isn't a woman and over 45 that supports hillary. and this is after countless hours of phone banking and canvassing.

if bernie isn't the nominee, he still has a chance of winning as an independent in the gerneral election. i understand that sounds ridiculous, but remember 42% of registered voters identify as independent. and bernie has gotten up to 71% of the independent vote, 60% on average, thus far.

Last edited by boof; 05-06-2016 at 02:29 AM.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 01:33 AM   #146
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
The Mexico paying for a wall thing is just outright stoke-the-fires buffoonery.
the former president of mexico who originally said "we're not building that fcking wall" made an apology to donald trump today.
Old 05-06-2016, 05:08 AM   #147
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@Batty

yeah I was arrogant at the beginning on purpose.
i'm pretty cynical about politics as you can tell, so I bragging about being right is really all I have to latch on to.

I'm sorry I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth.
In my analysis I put 2 and 2 together (very high black unemployment + many new hires = because african americans were a large pool of people seeking work).

I did not know that your workplace was majority minority...
I guess my main point to you would be, you are living in anomalous workplace. Those are just the facts. Your anecdotes however true really do not reflect the nation in general.. and the white disadvantaged thing doesn't really hold up to scrutiny.
I'm sure if cops harassed and killed unarmed whites as often as blacks (or, actually many times more if we're taking into account population%), there would be some white Reverends preaching for racial justice while also strutting in the spotlight and lining their pockets.
But that's just not the case.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 05:14 AM   #148
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@boofy
The younger voters in their teens and twenties I can certainly see a big block of them shunning Hillary.

But even With that I think there would be enough middle aged and elderly Bernie supporters (they do exist) who will take Hillary as their reluctant 2nd choice (particularly this cycle with the Trump factor)... Even if there are some Bernie or busts, I think it'd have to be quite a high% of Bernie or busts before Clinton was in any trouble on the electoral map.
Old 05-06-2016, 05:33 AM   #149
Pharaohs Army
Banned

@Sharp&others

Pretty much nothing short of a miracle can bring back blue collar manufacturing jobs that have been outsourced... and probably can't even stop or slow further outsourcing.

Trump is selling a bill of goods.. and that's all it really is.
Things that sound good, with no real plan, other than "I'm a good negotiator, I'll call the CEO and tell him don't outsource or you'll pay you bastard".
Trust me, trust me, you're gonna be so proud.

This can actually be said about any politician who claims to be able to stop or reverse outsourcing.. Trump just does it in a more shamelessly vaccuous way.

The fact is globalization, technology, and corporation-friendly trade deals have killed traditional bluecollar manufacturing in the states.

UNLESS MALAYSIAN SWEATSHOP WORKERS START MAKING 8+ U.S. DOLLARS PER HOUR, outsourcing will continue. To say nothing of laxer (is that word?) laxer environmental&labor regulations in the 3rd world and the developing countries.

Even if zero jobs were outsourced, domestic technology&machines have been replacing jobs that have in the past been human.
Old 05-06-2016, 08:56 AM   #150
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@Sharp&others

Pretty much nothing short of a miracle can bring back blue collar manufacturing jobs that have been outsourced... and probably can't even stop or slow further outsourcing.

Trump is selling a bill of goods.. and that's all it really is.
Things that sound good, with no real plan, other than "I'm a good negotiator, I'll call the CEO and tell him don't outsource or you'll pay you bastard".
Trust me, trust me, you're gonna be so proud.

This can actually be said about any politician who claims to be able to stop or reverse outsourcing.. Trump just does it in a more shamelessly vaccuous way.

The fact is globalization, technology, and corporation-friendly trade deals have killed traditional bluecollar manufacturing in the states.

UNLESS MALAYSIAN SWEATSHOP WORKERS START MAKING 8+ U.S. DOLLARS PER HOUR, outsourcing will continue. To say nothing of laxer (is that word?) laxer environmental&labor regulations in the 3rd world and the developing countries.

Even if zero jobs were outsourced, domestic technology&machines have been replacing jobs that have in the past been human.
And herein lies the rub.

The rubes blame the foreign workers and immigrants for accepting the work.

The smarts blame the corporations for their greed and disloyalty.
Old 05-06-2016, 09:03 AM   #151
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I like sanders, but short of a Hilary indictment, it's over for him
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 10:20 AM   #152
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
@Batty

yeah I was arrogant at the beginning on purpose.
i'm pretty cynical about politics as you can tell, so I bragging about being right is really all I have to latch on to.

I'm sorry I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth.
In my analysis I put 2 and 2 together (very high black unemployment + many new hires = because african americans were a large pool of people seeking work).

I did not know that your workplace was majority minority...
I guess my main point to you would be, you are living in anomalous workplace. Those are just the facts. Your anecdotes however true really do not reflect the nation in general.. and the white disadvantaged thing doesn't really hold up to scrutiny.
I'm sure if cops harassed and killed unarmed whites as often as blacks (or, actually many times more if we're taking into account population%), there would be some white Reverends preaching for racial justice while also strutting in the spotlight and lining their pockets.
But that's just not the case.

Word, respects Pharaoh.

As for my anecdotes, pls look at what I said when I said them...

Quote:
Well, tbh Diode, I'm more inclined to trust what I see firsthand over some skewed stats from some biased source. I'm not one to think what I "see personally" is the same across the board, but yo, I think locally before globally because what is local effects me the most.
It doesn't mean that I dismiss statistics, but if I'm in Alaska, the fact that it is hot as hell in California doesn't concern me.

As for the police, again, yes racial profiling is an issue and yes I'm just as FUCK THE POLICE as the next guy, but our Police Chief is black and so is our mayor lololololololololololololololol
Old 05-06-2016, 10:58 AM   #153
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
I like sanders, but short of a Hilary indictment, it's over for him
Yeah, in a normal world, it should end up being Sanders vs Kasich at the end.

I mean, they sound the most like politicians and at least make sense on some level.

But America likes a good clown show more than anything.
Old 05-06-2016, 11:37 AM   #154
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
and to say you don't spend 124 dollars a week on food like that's so awful is fucking RETARDED. do you have a family? does 124 dollars a week really sound like that much money for a single mom and her 1 kid? or 2 kids? what the fuck? i spend 80/week on groceries just for myself and i'm fucking starving. you don't spend 5% of your income on entertainment? you think that's not justified? what the fuck?
Quote:
i got those stats from the tax foundation website. which is the most legitimate tax site i know of. and its ran by republicans.

how many of those people do you know? lmao 10? 20? where do you live? you think because you know a few people that get more they need that everyone gets more than they need? i know people that don't qualify because they make too much that need that shit. so how are you going to tell me people UNDER the threshold get TOO much?

and why the fuck aren't you mad about giving walmart and mcdonalds a thousand dollars a year? they're billion dollar corporations, doesn't that seem like TOO MUCH for someone that DOESNT NEED IT?
I'll respond to these today but lmao

So you pay mostly taxes to support corporate greed and think testing that greed will make it better?
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 02:14 PM   #155
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
And herein lies the rub.

The rubes blame the foreign workers and immigrants for accepting the work.

The smarts blame the corporations for their greed and disloyalty.

^I agree with this

The whole THEY TOOK OUR JOBS mentality is a case of misplaced blame. They didn't "take your job", they were willing to do your job either better or for cheaper pay.
Old 05-06-2016, 03:00 PM   #156
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

well, if its gonna come down to trump and clinton. i see trump taking it. i just think the world is ready for a woman in office yet and doubt its gonna happen. either way, the next four years should prove to be very entertaining. i actually am looking forward to seeing trump address the nation as president ...christ the entertainment will be awesom. but lord help us
Old 05-06-2016, 03:04 PM   #157
boof

the nation is more than ready for a female president, hillary is just a lying piece of shit. jill stein would be a dope president

and @$chein Dolla $ign yeah, better than doing nothing? by far
Old 05-06-2016, 03:07 PM   #158
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

maybe, she does have Bill in her corner. which is actually the main reason i would lean towards her with a vote if i were to go vote. even though im republican by preference. i always liked Bill. so thats a big plus in her favor
Old 05-06-2016, 04:52 PM   #159
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
the nation is more than ready for a female president, hillary is just a lying piece of shit. jill stein would be a dope president

Same here, I have no problem with a female prez, but she's gotta be somebody besides Hilary or Palin fr fr.

I promise that if next election Oprah runs with Michael Air Jordan as vice prez, that's a lock.

(not Michael b. Jordan human torch tho)
Old 05-06-2016, 06:17 PM   #160
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'd rather they do nothing than do something that will make things worse.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote