User Tag List

Old 08-12-2015, 04:39 PM   #1
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future
Default Made the switch from Newport shorts to American Spirit Greens..

& I must say, I can totally feel the difference after a few days of the switch.

Plus American Spirits burn slower.. more bang for ur buck being as tho they cost about the same where I'm at.

This is the beginning of my attempt to quit cigs, or at least cut back a great deal. I've already noticed a difference in cravings & how much I smoke.

Not to mention, the AS has a pretty good flavor for being organic tobacco & menthol.

I feel like I have a lil more control over my habit w/ these shits tbh.

Oh, I fuxk w/ the Dark Green joints too.

BUT..

Nothing like a Newport... this I know.

Smh.

Gotta quit these motherfuckers yall.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 04:48 PM   #2
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

While you are at it stop being a failing two bit dope peddler getting high on his own supply.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 04:52 PM   #3
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Welcome back V.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:53 PM   #4
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Half grams for the low low.. tell ur wife.

I'd let her do a .1 line off my taint as a tester.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:56 PM   #5
Razah
rockkFresh

Battle Record: 8-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

I smoke Newport 100s

Part of me wants to quit, part of me doesn't.

I think the biggest issue is drinking. When I drink, I need to smoke. Which, brought me to the conclusion that, if I was to quit smoking, I would have to quit drinking.

It's funny, a co-worker of mine bought those cigarettes trying to quit as well. Just talked about it yesterday. He said something about some app that helps you quit, called "Quitter, with a K".
Razah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 04:59 PM   #6
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

An app tho? lol da fuck?

But yea man I used to smoke 100s in my younger days.. I just can't do it no more.. unless someone gives me one. My baby mom smoke 100s every now & again & I'll take hers when I run out.

But yeah.. drinking & smoking go together like PB&J bro.

Shit's a tuff habit to break.

I'll prolly never quit tbh.
Old 08-12-2015, 05:04 PM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

That was an order. Not a suggestion erlwein. Get your life in order before it is too late.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-12-2015, 05:05 PM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Wait you have a child?! Lord have mercy. What are you doing with your life Timothy!? Cmon man. This ain't 2000 man. You are falling off. You are a dirt person loser. You are lost on earth and hell bound. Get your life in order.....so that at least your child doesn't grow up and become like you.
Old 08-12-2015, 05:06 PM   #9
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Lmao nigga gtfoh.
Old 08-12-2015, 05:09 PM   #10
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

american spirits are easily the nastiest cigs ever made. can't even imagine menthol
Old 08-12-2015, 05:10 PM   #11
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Nah they aiiight.

U do have to get used to em/adjust.

U can taste the difference w/out all the additives & shit.
Old 08-12-2015, 05:19 PM   #12
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I ain't your nigga. I am deadly serious. You are literally the indelible unwavering literal definition of dirt person, or as I like to call you: *timothy erlwein: the reason masculinity is in crisis*

You are a low rent low wage low brow low iq low sperm count low moral fiber low down piece of sub human garbage. You are what is wrong with this world.

I don't want you to kill yourself because if you did no one would care and our tax dollars would have to further support you even in death by having to fund your child's life after you are gone.

Don't curse me or insult me. Listen to me. Feel me. I am telling you the truth. Wash the black tar from your dying soul and repent.

I love you. I want you to become a man.
Old 08-12-2015, 05:21 PM   #13
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

U have no idea what ur talking about.

U just babble uncontrollably in my direction.

Things were better when u were gone, dude.
Old 08-12-2015, 05:36 PM   #14
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I am willing to return timothy. Tell them to open back my cell.

Oh and everything was totally wrong in your previous comment.
Old 08-12-2015, 06:03 PM   #15
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

once or twice a year i get a coupon in the mail from American Spirit for 2 packs, $2.00 apiece.

i get the blue pack. they're okay.
Old 08-12-2015, 06:32 PM   #16
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
once or twice a year i get a coupon in the mail from American Spirit for 2 packs, $2.00 apiece.

i get the blue pack. they're okay.
They couldn't do that here :(

Not allowed to advertise cigarettes.

They also have health warnings on the packs with disgusting pics of diseased lungs and other shit, and shop owners aren't allowed to let them be on open shelves, they have to be behind like a little sliding door so the public can't see them.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 06:33 PM   #17
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

I used to smoke lucky strikes in high school

Man was I cool
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 06:36 PM   #18
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

So cool you said it twice.

Now that's cooler than cool.

Ur ice cold bro.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 06:40 PM   #19
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

[IMG]http://www.tedtobacco.com/media/catalog/product/***he/1/image/262x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/0/801e36555d5d8743b3a753c599e06a9b_29.jpg[/IMG]

thats a carton of cigs for like 10 bucks here. the roller is like 30-50 bucks but a one time purchase

you can get cool mint tobacco, with the menthol tubes, same price.

thats what i do when i'm broke broke. i always have some on deck. but i really just smoke marlboro blacks

but i'm at a little over a pack a day, which means i buy 2 packs one day, 1 pack the next day, etc. which is 15 bucks or so every 3 days, instead of 10 bucks for like a little over a week

the rolled ones taste fine, but the chemicals and shit in the actual storebought cigs make them much more addicting/pleasing

i dont want to quit honestly. but i've put a timeline on it. if i hit the lottery i'll quit cold turkey. otherwise i'm just gonna quit cold turkey when i'm 30 for my health i guess. its just i enjoy them. its not like a burden and never has been. i enjoy smoke breaks. i enjoy cigs while chilling. i enjoy them while writing and making beats and basically doing everything. cigs are dope
Old 08-12-2015, 06:45 PM   #20
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Really?

Cigs make me feel like shit
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote