- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation LMAO THE OFFICIAL "BIGGEST EVER FAGGOT TO DISGRACE NC'S" THREAD 2015

LMAO OKAY, OKAY... SO I KNOW WE HAVE MORE THAN A FEW CONTENDERS IN THIS ULTIMATE CHAMPIONSHIP...

AND A FEW WHO WILL BE EXPECTING ME TO NAME THEM FOR TEH LOLZ, BUT LETS KEEP THIS SERIOUS FOR A SECOND

FOR REAL, I THINK EVEN DIA HAS BEEN BEATEN AND I JUST STUMBLED ACROSS A WEBSITE HE'S STILL POSTING ON, I'D COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS HIDEOUS ICE AGE EYES EITHER SIDE HIS HEAD CREATURE LOOKING FAGGOT ROFLZZZ

HOW ON EARTH DID I FORGET HIM? wowzers

SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, LETS GET READYYYYY TOOOOOOOOOOO RUMBLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

INTRODUCING FIRST!

THE DAD STABBING IN REAL LIFE LAME MOTHERFUCKER THAT IS... PANDEMIKK OF BODYBAGSENT.COM! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

HIS REAL NAME IS JON RICHARD DICKINSON ROFLZZZZ

FOR THOSE NOT FAMILIAR WITH HIS HISTORY OF FAGGOTRY AND NEGALULZ, A QUICK WORD FROM OUR SPONSORS:

Quote:
REDWOOD CITY -- A 20-year-old San Jose son faces trial on charges he attacked his father with a knife -- seriously wounding him -- as his dad urged him to do something with his life, a prosecutor said.

Jon Richard Dickinson's trial on assault and battery charges for the Jan. 3 attack in Daly City is scheduled to begin this week in San Mateo County Superior Court.

District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe said Dickinson stabbed his father in the stomach, back and shoulder with a folding hunting knife at his mother's home. Dickinson's parents are divorced, but the father was called to the home early on the morning of the attack because of allegations that the son stole pain pills from his mother.

The father tried to counsel his son about stealing from his mother and "about doing something with his life," but it only made the son angry at his dad for "nagging him," Wagstaffe said. Dickinson allegedly then attacked his father with the knife and hit him several times in the head, according to police.

However, in the midst of the attack the son calmed down, allegedly told his father he didn't want him to die and called for help. The father was rushed to the hospital with serious stab wounds.

Wagstaffe said the son now claims his father was the aggressor, and he only attacked in order to defend himself. The son is out of jail on $25,000 bail.

LADIESSSSS ANDDDDDDDDDD GENTLEMENNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! (MAINLY GENTLEMEN, admittedly, ROBREEZY THIS MEANS YOU!!!)

TONIGHT WE DECIDE THE BIGGEST FAGGOT TO DISGRACE THESE HALLOWED GREEN WALLS

IN THE PINK CORNER, FIGHTING HIS WAY OUT OF COMMON SOCIETAL NORMS, AND STILL THE UNDISPUTED HIDE AND SEEK CHAMPION FROM NATURAL SUNLIGHT.... THE REIGNING NC BIGGEST FAGGOT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD...

SCOTT AKERS OF ALBANY HIMSELF -

DIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

OKAY, SO WHO WINS?

DIASUCKS OR STABDEMIKK IN A FIGHT TO THE DEATH?

EITHER OR LOSS OF LIFE WOULD BE BENEFICIAL TO THE HUMAN RACE, BUT THESE TWO ARE EASILY THE SADDEST OF THE MOST SAD LONELY AND PATHTIC BOARDERS IN HISTORY ROFLZZZ

WHO YOU GOT WINNING/LOSING MORE?!

Last edited by sral; 03-11-2015 at 12:26 PM.
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 11:52 AM   #2
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

i know the site your talking about. he is very active there as a matter of fact -just read a battle he got slayed in and the verses are garbo!!!!
Old 03-11-2015, 11:54 AM   #3
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

yo, if you are there on the site then check the main page at the top in the chat box and tell me what you see. just curious if im rite
Old 03-11-2015, 11:56 AM   #4
Writeous

Writeous is an unknown quantity at this point

bodybagsent lol

Skizzo owns the site, I think.
Writeous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 11:58 AM   #5
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weinercide View Post
yo, if you are there on the site then check the main page at the top in the chat box and tell me what you see. just curious if im rite
[Today 03:19 PM] Rubix Cuban : sup thrill
[Today 02:59 PM] Thrill : except some peace and quiet
[Today 02:59 PM] Thrill : aint anything to hold down
*Buddy Wiser has posted in step ya monitor game up!*
*He whose name shall not be spoken has posted in step ya monitor game up!*
*Buddy Wiser has posted in step ya monitor game up!*
[Yesterday 07:50 PM] Buddy Wiser : i can't get my board time right
[Yesterday 07:49 PM] Buddy Wiser : Thrill is never around lol
[Yesterday 07:43 PM] Pan : Thrill is free to hold the site down if he wants
*He whose name shall not be spoken has posted in step ya monitor game up!*
Old 03-11-2015, 12:01 PM   #6
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Writeous View Post
bodybagsent lol

Skizzo owns the site, I think.
lmao whats Pans real name, anyone?

OP could use some pics of our champ and #1 contendor to help ppl make up their minds
Old 03-11-2015, 12:08 PM   #7
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

IMAGES ADDED TO THE OP

MODS, COULD YOU MAYBE HOOK ME A POLL UP?

@Hush @Diode @Knucklehead @Split EIGHT

COOL, THANKS

Last edited by sral; 03-11-2015 at 12:29 PM.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:12 PM   #8
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

yerp. its a different one than i thought originally though. but i see you. good shit lmao
Old 03-11-2015, 12:14 PM   #9
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

its funny how people create sites. and when you find them -its nothing but a huge gathering of everyone and anyone whos ever been whored off of ncs lmao. they hate when i mention netcees anywhere -i become there worst enemy and biggest fear because of the word netcees. were so widely unnaccepted because of how much better the talent here is. unbelievable how stuck in the past everyones verses and bs are in other realms smh
Old 03-11-2015, 12:18 PM   #10
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

aye, don't be disrespecting my love ones.
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 12:23 PM   #11
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I have pity for dia, he is like the monster Frankenstein..pan is a subhuman dirtbag.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 12:27 PM   #12
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Lmaoooo both pathetic
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 12:34 PM   #13
Writeous

Writeous is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao whats Pans real name, anyone?

OP could use some pics of our champ and #1 contendor to help ppl make up their minds
idk his govt. name.

i just know that skizzo own that site and pan and admin or some shit.
Writeous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 02:52 PM   #14
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

that last one is from one week ago.

this is all i have to add to this thread
Old 03-11-2015, 02:58 PM   #15
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Rawnold mCdonald
Old 03-11-2015, 03:21 PM   #16
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Battle Record: 10-4

Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips

Pan and Skizzo look like twins tho.

Lol'd @ that mugshot. The bandaid tho haha.
Glossy Finish Dick Lips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 03:23 PM   #17
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

bros I think I'm a member on bodybagsent from like 5 plus years or so ago lol.

should I try to log on tho?
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 03:24 PM   #18
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips

It's a new site, you'd have to register again @Batty
Old 03-11-2015, 03:30 PM   #19
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Yo. That nigga Pan eye brows tho.

His barber wealthy as fuck.
Old 03-11-2015, 03:41 PM   #20
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossy Finish Dick Lips View Post
It's a new site, you'd have to register again @Batty
Bet, good lookin out Gloss
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
biting dias personals, dad stab pans back, david rappaport face rawn, moms purse bomb percs, pocketknife certified, smells like teen sadness, son u just can't cut it-dad