Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-14-2014, 10:49 AM   #1
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future
Default Father sentenced to 6 months in jail for being black

A father will spend half of 2014 behind bars for doing too much for his son. After overpaying child support and seeing his son too often - breaking terms that were secretly modified without his knowledge - a judge sentenced him to a lengthy jail sentence.

Clifford Hall has been doing his best to give care to his 11-year-old son, who lives with his ex-wife. He pays his child support and visits regularly. "I'm his father it's my responsibility to take care of him," Hall said.

Last November, his child support payments were paid in full. Sometime between then and now, the child support agreement between Hall and his wife was modified without his knowledge.

Hall wound up overpaying by $3,000, a fact that Harris County District Court Judge Lisa Millard found contemptible.

Another term that was modified without his knowledge was his visitation schedule. Subsequently, Hall was found to have over-visited his son.

Judge Millard ended up finding Hall in contempt of court.

When she said I remand you to the Harris County Jail for 180 days my mouth just dropped," Hall told FOX 26 Houston.

In addition to the six month jail sentence, Judge Millard is forcing Hall to pay his ex-wife's attorney fees.

"I can't be there for my son in jail," Hall said. "I can't pay child support in jail. This is not in the best interest of the child."

Hall is correct. Such heavy-handed actions on the part of the court serve no one. Not only is the child going to be deprived of his father for the next 6 months, but taxpayers will have to pay the father's incarceration, and will potentially be forced to subsidize the mother's living expenses in lieu of the child support payments.

It just goes to show us that no good deed goes unpunished in Police State USA.

...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:53 AM   #2
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Wise Wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:15 AM   #3
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I read this article before.

It should be no surprise that this happened. Fathers always get the short end of the stick in the court system. I blame feminists. Its horribly sad for this guy. Fucking with someone's life due to a fucked system.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:20 AM   #4
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

This... is just. Dude didn't know, did everything right. Wow, that kid's mother is a heartless bitch for going through with this shit and taking him to court. At the very least this should put the often complicated situations of being a father in these types of relations with the kids mother to light. This is ridiculous. Then again it's the US juridical system we're talking about here, so cases like this is expected to show up every now and then I guess. It's not like in the middle east or places in Africa where you can just slap a bitch, neither is there any balance like there are in some european countries either. American fathers that decided to not put up with her shit anymore; I wish you the very best of luck, seems like you might need it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:21 AM   #5
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
I blame feminists.
Why? Feminists are for equality, a true feminist would stand up for the guy tho'.

Old 01-14-2014, 11:21 AM   #6
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Why? Feminists are for equality, a true feminist would stand up for the guy tho'.
Lol
Old 01-14-2014, 11:37 AM   #7
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Yea this cuz he has a dick.....not black skin....

Strong title tho...lol
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:43 AM   #8
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Lol
It's true tho', feminists isn't all no-shaving ugly bitches that would rather gargle piss in public than wear short skirts alone in some dark corner of the studio apartment they keep their depressive existence in and look upon all males as the Hitler of womens rights. That's extremists like muslims that believes it's for the greater good when they strap themselves up with several pounds of explosive fun. Ofc. feminism started out as (and still is) a movement for women because they've been repressed for a damn long time, and it's time the world realize that they should be equally treated. Ofc. they continue to fight for it when equality hasn't been achieved yet. But the main focus is equality, and for that to be reached there needs to be a balance.

I see no signs of equality, or balance, in the video Mr.Munster posted, so blaming it on them would probably be wrong. It's probably also extremely wrong of me to take you seriously, and for that I apologize. You're probably just as much of a feminist when it comes down to it as you are a defender of the N-word online. Keep at it b, you're doing a great job.

Old 01-14-2014, 11:44 AM   #9
XpoZe

XpoZe drags down this site on a Masaii-levelXpoZe drags down this site on a Masaii-levelXpoZe drags down this site on a Masaii-levelXpoZe drags down this site on a Masaii-levelXpoZe drags down this site on a Masaii-levelXpoZe drags down this site on a Masaii-levelXpoZe drags down this site on a Masaii-levelXpoZe drags down this site on a Masaii-levelXpoZe drags down this site on a Masaii-levelXpoZe drags down this site on a Masaii-levelXpoZe drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Shouldnt have knocked her up.
XpoZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:46 AM   #10
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Yeah I didn't read that. At all.

I'm sure you did a great job of defending the idea of feminism, while exposing your inherent beta thinking, while ignoring a lot of the reality. Pro tip; discussion isn't for long form writing. Brevity is the soul of wit. Typing the most has no bearing on whether you're correct or good at critical thinking. Well agree to disagree. Have a good day.
Old 01-14-2014, 11:58 AM   #11
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

he walked out of court when the judge held him in contempt.

you don't walk out of court and not expect something like this.

i agree it's shameful it came to this, though a lot of details are missing from your version of the article.. but his sentence is for walking out after being held in contempt. you don't do that. ever. the judge cant do whatever he/she wants with you.
Old 01-14-2014, 11:58 AM   #12
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Even tho' I do ramble on sometimes my intent isn't to win, seem smart or anything like that, I don't give a shit about that. I just wanted your point of view, that's why I started the post with a question. This isn't exactly the place to discuss shit, my bad for thinking otherwise, I'll see myself out. Have a good day Cake. ^^

Old 01-14-2014, 12:00 PM   #13
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

You honestly think I'm a racist. I can't take your insight srsly.
Old 01-14-2014, 12:01 PM   #14
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
he walked out of court when the judge held him in contempt.

you don't walk out of court and not expect something like this.

i agree it's shameful it came to this, though a lot of details are missing from your version of the article.. but his sentence is for walking out after being held in contempt. you don't do that. ever. the judge cant do whatever he/she wants with you.
You mean to tell me someone excluded a major detail to sensationalize a story?

That doesn't seem like the internet.
Old 01-14-2014, 12:01 PM   #15
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
You honestly think I'm a racist. I can't take your insight srsly.
So, you did read it? No, I do NOT think you're a racist, why the fuck would you be on this board if you were? Or anything relating to black culture? That was some misguided sarcasm on my part, sorry about that, haha.

Old 01-14-2014, 12:02 PM   #16
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

I saw the hyphenated n word and read that last thought yeah
Old 01-14-2014, 12:08 PM   #17
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Quote:
Brevity is the soul of wit.
nice

it seems the american black father has two decisions: run away or be imprisoned by a nappy weaved slut
Old 01-14-2014, 12:10 PM   #18
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
I saw the hyphenated n word and read that last thought yeah
There you have it, you shouldn't jump to conclusions. The entire post, with exception of the points I did try to get through, was filled with sarcasm and you'd probably take it a bit more lighthearted if you read it all. It's also my way to see who reads what I say, and who doesn't, and more importantly; What they focus on and what they choose to ignore. Specially when a discussion is about to take place I like to know who I'm speaking to and whether or not it's worth my time and if I can learn anything from someone or not, now I do. Take it for what it's worth.

Either way; you're cool in my book, and far from a racist, I definitely do not think that you are. I apologize if I offended you in any way, and I hope you achieve success with anything you do in life.

Old 01-14-2014, 12:12 PM   #19
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
nice

it seems the american black father has two decisions: run away or be imprisoned by a nappy weaved slut
or appeal and stop being obstinate.

god forbid he use the legal system. better to take a stand and spend 6 months in prison for it, amirite?
Old 01-14-2014, 12:16 PM   #20
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks obama

Tags
ed wants to be w**** bad, eddie=biggestracistonnc, melanin > - eddie