Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 6 Archive

User Tag List
Adverse, Artifice, asylum, breathless, Frank, Inno, JESODIST, Mr. J, Razah, Three-Planes-Aligned, Witty

Old 05-20-2016, 03:48 PM   #1
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future
Exclamation Week 12 Topics List

This week is story leads, which means you get to select your own from this list here. You DO NOT have to have the same topic as your competitor, but if you chose to, so be it. Make sure you mention which topic you used for a muse when you post your verse please.

1. Pixar scours the globe for its next great character, an open invitation for anyone to create it.

2. I've kept my mouth closed for too long, but this morning everything changed

3. As you're driving to work,suddenly all traffic comes to a stop just as you hear....

4. I felt my teeth chipping on the barrel of his glock as I reached for my piece

5. 12 years in a coma, you finally wake.

6. After five years of working at walmart, I walked up to the intercom and pushed the button.

7. Some people are racist, but people like me, we're....

TUPAC SHAKUR