Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-13-2013, 03:06 AM   #1
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future
Default all this gay debate shit going round

my issue is, sex is technically supposed to be for reproduction. so it kind of is against mother nature or the universe to be homosexual right? I mean whatever is whatever but it isn't all a religious situation either.

what is your thoughts on the gay marriage/relationship thing
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:10 AM   #2
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

Who cares
Old 06-13-2013, 03:14 AM   #3
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

i mean we could ask mother nature but im pretty sure shed gave no opinion on the whole thing

srs

people try and boil this shit into personification to prove the laws of the universe

the only law of the universe is that things behave the way they do because otherwise the universe wouldn't be how it is

for whatever reason, people think that they have some sort of influence on anything at all. and that what doesn't affect you can indirectly affect you etc.

splashes in the ocean tbh

top lel
Split is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:15 AM   #4
Meth

If a dude wanna schtick a dude, and put a ring on his finger.

Fuck it, why not?
Old 06-13-2013, 03:17 AM   #5
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post
If a dude wanna schtick a dude, and put a ring on his finger.

Fuck it, why not?
This basically

Pretty much any argument I've heard against gay marriage gets nullified pretty quick anyway
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:30 AM   #6
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

so sex isnt ment for reproduction? I mean even without going the god route that is literally what it is for to reproduce is it not?

a man and a man cant reproduce neither can a woman and a woman . so in all reality it is kind of going against a natural order of things.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:39 AM   #7
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

Ok it's meant for reproduction but some niggas just fuck bitches to fuck
And they use condoms to not reproduce so is it not natural then
But no one frowns down at condoms or birth control etc.
Masturbating is frowned upon by I guess in some religion but alot of you dude have prolly did it

boom

Last edited by Malachi; 06-13-2013 at 03:45 AM.
Malachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:40 AM   #8
Meth

I mean if they like dudes they ain't gonna reproduce with women anyway. So who cares if they are with another person who wouldn't be reproducing anyway either. Just my opinion, though. I really couldn't care less in the grand scheme of things, doesn't effect me at all.
Old 06-13-2013, 04:12 AM   #9
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

I don't care bout what they do with each other I'm just against gay marriage. Yes I go by the Biblical hand in matrimony. IMO
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 04:27 AM   #10
God Of War
The Landlord

yeah im not telling anyone what they can and cant do im just stating my opinion on it and finding out yalls
Old 06-13-2013, 04:56 AM   #11
Boredom
Been On One

Battle Record: 26-28

Champed
- Newbie Tournament IV

Boredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant future

homosexuality has been happening for aaaages, in the animal kingdom its a way to prove dominance, but shit u not was at a bar tonight and saw two dudes making out and shit urked me a lil bit.. was there w/ my girl and one of my homies and we got to talking on the subject, tbh i dgaf about it.. let people do what they wanna do.. marriage whatever.. if a man and women can be unhappy, why cant a man and a man?
Boredom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:02 AM   #12
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shank Sinatra View Post
homosexuality has been happening for aaaages, in the animal kingdom its a way to prove dominance, but shit u not was at a bar tonight and saw two dudes making out and shit urked me a lil bit.. was there w/ my girl and one of my homies and we got to talking on the subject, tbh i dgaf about it.. let people do what they wanna do.. marriage whatever.. if a man and women can be unhappy, why cant a man and a man?
cuz as fuckd up as this sounds... i dont wanna see it u know and as fucked up as it sounds even more i wouldnt mind if it was 2 chics but i dont want to see 2 dudes making out or etc i think the shit is nasty
Old 06-13-2013, 07:16 AM   #13
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

My thoughts exactly, GoW. Don't ever change your opinion for political correctness and stand on principle. Every single time.
BROKE LESNAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:23 AM   #14
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

As long as my butthole is safe I have no quarrel
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:44 AM   #15
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
my issue is, sex is technically supposed to be for reproduction. so it kind of is against mother nature or the universe to be homosexual right? I mean whatever is whatever but it isn't all a religious situation either.

what is your thoughts on the gay marriage/relationship thing
by that logic, every time you have sex for a purpose other then reproduction you are no better then a homosexual.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:49 AM   #16
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

I'm surprised these fairies aren't fighting back by throwing shitty dillys at you straight faggòts poppin em shit.. unless they grabbin your dick then stfu.
Old 06-13-2013, 09:17 AM   #17
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
cuz as fuckd up as this sounds... i dont wanna see it u know and as fucked up as it sounds even more i wouldnt mind if it was 2 chics but i dont want to see 2 dudes making out or etc i think the shit is nasty
So youre willing to help advance the stripping away of someones civil right and overall happiness because it gives you the heebee jeebees?
Old 06-13-2013, 09:26 AM   #18
Rawn M.D.

alright...imma answer this from a biological standpoint

reproduction is meant to pass along ur genes and create new life...now if a person wants to engage in fornicating without the act of reprodcing ever for that matter, they have thereby elected not to pass down there genes, thus taking themselves out of the genepool, and eliminating there own genome from any future comptetion for interspecies reproduction...so, why object? in the long run it actually proves u to be more successful at the ultimate goal of life...continueing life w/ a better mate

Now, I dont like seeing it at all...but idgaf rlly, ppl goin do what they do, and as long as it aint effecting me directly idgaf bout it either...sanctity of marriage ok, i see the arguement, but then again over 50% marriages fail ultimately...so whats so sacred about marriage now a days...divorce seems more sacred by %'s.
Old 06-13-2013, 09:50 AM   #19
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

So your against blow jobs?
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:06 AM   #20
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

^^^LOL. That is a crippling debate counterpoint to the OP.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote