Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Cypher Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2021, 12:00 PM   #1341
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ THE MENACE -- AJ THE MENACE

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm COURT DENOMATION -- FORCE THE CONNOTATION -- every ounce of respect from the POUND OF YOUR NECK//
SOUND OF A CHECK like BOUNCES AND DECKS: COWARD WITH DEPTH/DEATH -- LIKE BOTTOMLESS PIT OF HECK//

I'm the sentiment EVIL with sentiment RASH -- SLASH SLASH SLASH -- SLASH SLASH SLASH --!!
SLASH SLASH SLASH -- SLASH SLASH SLASH -- I sliced through ribbon and snippets with KINGSMEN AND KINSMEN//

Forces the sound of fire; the sound of water; I'm the pounding of every inch of your soul CALIBUR//
Pull/POOL CALIBURS LIKE WATER GUNS: than slaughter suns like offer SOME//

I'm pulling weaponry from the trajectory; pounding your rep with every ounce of respect//
I'm the *SOUND* of a CHECK -- like slaughtering HOUSES with BIG HOMES/HOLES with X CALUBUR GUNS//
Old 02-07-2021, 12:04 PM   #1342
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ THE MENACE vs. AGE -- AJ THE MENACE --

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm the sentiment EVIL WITH SENTIMENT RASH -- SENTIMENT EVIL WITH SENTIMENT RASH -- SLASH SLASH SLASH//
SLASH SLASH SLASH -- SLASH SLASH SLASH -- XCALIBUR SWORD SHOOTS BULLETS//

I'm punishing punishers with corporal punishment -- I'm the succulent sun from rummagging//
TOUCHED THE SUN WITH DAEDELUS SWORD: than slung the sun with X CALIBUR SWORD//

I'm punshing techs and weapons -- the sudden succesion was the rummagging weapon//
I *CUT* slices of hordes with the succulent sword -- KING AUTHOR X CALIBUR SWORD//

For I am the weapon of WARCRAFT -- the sudden mac eleven of shore snaps//
I ACCORD W(R)APS with lord raps -- than AIMED THE TECH AND WESSUN WITH SUDDEN AGRESSION//

AGE --

I'm pulling weapons from the holster -- the DEMI-GOD WEAPON FROM THE SHORES OF NORMANDY//
WMD -- WMD -- WMD -- WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION WITH THE *CAPS* of GUMPTION//

RUMMGGIN SWORDS THROUGH MEDDLE/METAL SWORDS -- I *CUT* slash slash slash -- WEAPONRY//
STABBED TRAJECTORYS -- with MASS AND WEAPONRY -- STAB AGRESSION WITH CASULTIES//

For I am the author of sword -- CUT ACCORD WITH RUMMAGGING SWORDS//
I SOUGHT CREMATION FROM SEDATION -- I AM INFLATION//
Old 02-07-2021, 12:09 PM   #1343
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. WEAPON X --

WEAPON X --

I *CUT* PIZZA from the pizza grease; sudden cheese like mucus leaves//
I am the *CUT* from the trajectory -- I ate James avery with naval teams//

For who are you a cut sword; rummagging sword;; cut the sword//
LUNGE AND SWORD THROUGH RUMMAGGING SWORD; *CUT* the cord like son of a sword//

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm the mountain of SHALLOW RHYMES -- I XCALBUR WEAPONS WITH MASS TRAJECTION//
STABBED AGRESSION with massive tension -- I SLICED TENSION with sword -- rummagging sword//

I *CUT* the cord of war with a sword -- I AM THE SWORD//
X CALBUR SWORD -- Z CALIBUR SWORD -- Y CALIBUR SWORD WAS THE X CALIBUR SWORD//

For I am the son of light -- the rummagging tides//
I *CUT* ribbon like first place; and *CUT* ribbon like first dates//

For I am the succulent sword -- sucking the win(D)//
FUCKING THE SIN -- muskets and sin -- BUCKETS GRIN -- GUFFAWING MEN//
Old 02-07-2021, 12:13 PM   #1344
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. WEAPON X --

WEAPON X --

*SLICE OF A SWORD* *SLICE OF A SWORD* *SLICE OF A SWORD* --
*CUT THE SWORD* *CUT THE SWORD* -- *CUT THE SWORD* like a son of a sword and son of a gun with rummagging fun//

I AM THE X CALIBUR SWORD -- with rummagging accord and the land of the lost//
FAN OF ACCOST -- I am the land of the moss -- I *CUT* dragons with fucking tangents of *SHARP FIRE*//

AJ THE MENACE --

I am the silent GOUGING master of silence -- cut the son of a sword with a son of a gun//
PUNISH THE SUNS WITH SUCCULENT FLAMES -- than touched the sun with molestation//

POURING FIRE FROM ICE: I AM THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST --//
Poured nineveh with a quicked tongue -- I AM THE SUCCULENT SUN//

I'm punishing swords with boards and dice games//
Ate *BEEF* and steak -- than punished flames//

I'm the son of a sword -- CUT THE CORD//
FUNNEL FLAMES than succulent flames -- rummagging *INSANE*//
Old 02-15-2021, 10:20 AM   #1345
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace vs. THE Archfiend

AJ The Menace -

Bubonic zapper zap zap zap - zap zap zap - zap zap zap - zapper -!
I'm killing organized confusion with fusion of contusion - the stupor future of iLLusion - !

I'm onyx stature -- bubonic zapper -- comet zapper -- comet zapper -- commet zapper -- commet zapper -- commet zapper --!
SALUTATIONS!! POUND THE MASON(MASE IN) -- COCK WORK ON THE TICKY TOCS WITH ZIP ZIP ZIP ZAP ZAP ZAP!

I'M POUNDING THIS FUCKING FAGGOT WITH JACK RABBITS AND RATCHETS!
CSSHING TBIS FAGGOT WITH RATCHETS AND HATCHETS --
PROUD OF THIS FAGGOT? NOUNDS FROM A RATCHET -- MUTE -- MEWT -- JAK IT (JACKET)

IM PUTTING TOGETHET CZAR books and black books!
Attack cooks and black boo0ks than attacl Jak lines like Ratchet lines!

The Archfiend --

I'm mimicking dances and dances!
Funding conundrum was contusion-- ILL-usion

Jack line..jak line..

Pac nine..pac nine..

Other line..other lines..
Old 02-15-2021, 10:29 AM   #1346
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace --

I'm the buzonic plague -- the dead weight/wait like Patience/patience dieing of boredom -- sordid!
I'm forcing multi-syllabic rhymes with faggot lines -- and ill use a glock nine on glock nine like ASSASSINATIONS --!

EVICERATION -- COCKY BACK AND SQUEEZE LIKE CORKS AND SCREW(S) BOLTS--
ASSUME JOLT FROM CHAIRS AMD TABLES -- PRAY/PREY THE FABLE!!

AGE --

IM KILLING THE LEAGUE LIKE LEGENDS IN DOOR PHAX -- POOR PHAX/FACTS A DRUNK DRINK!!
PUNK SLAVES FRO. DRUNK RAVES -- CUNT ZUNTS SLAVES FROM THE PUN DRANK TONGUE SANG CUCK GRAVES!!

IM TALKING REGIMES FRO. THE ADIOS TARGET SICK LIKE BARGAIFNGIGN CHIPS!!
TALKING TO PRICKS WITH CONQUERING BRICKS -- TALKING TONTHE CONQEIRONG OF ALABASTER CHROME -- BLASTING SPELLS!!
Old 02-15-2021, 11:52 PM   #1347
Sinacog
Satan

Buzonic capture -- buzonic w(r)apture -- raptor of the rapture -- zap zap zap - zap zap zap - zap zap zap -!
Cometh with darkness and darkness light -- czar with lines -- putting blue in the Great white - like slashing Light fast with a swipe fast! -

I am the tree of light, I am the tree of light -- embark on pistons with pistol rage -- primal rage -- im insane - in a cage!!
I'm the sentiment evil with sentiment rash -- slash slash slash -- I crack rhymes with attack lines -- !
Old 02-18-2021, 08:21 PM   #1348
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace vs Light Yagami --

AJ The Menace --

Shimmering sun shimmering sun shimmering sun -- shimmering sun -- glistening shimmering sun -- glistening shimmeing sun!!
The night/knight in shinning armor battling karma -- I killed Light with a L -- like Pen game Endsane(insane)!!

I'm the water war -- somber war -- conquer endorphins with grenades of horsemen!!
Grenades will forfeit-- vapor and chorus -- sun shimmer su. Shimmer sun shimmer sun shimmet sun shimmer sun shimmer -- your burning in a forrest!!

Light YGami --

I'm the nusense of wrap the indication of wrap -- the dogmas titan enlightened -- conquer islands with swollen hemapitits - course the island d with hematite C !!
Sun lion sea sun lion sea sun lion sea -- conquer midas sea im a island tongue-- splice th4nhungnsheraff sun for i am one with the sun I shunned the omnipotence with worthless notion that. Burned the omen 666 667 I am heaven!!

I'm slaughtering titans with worthless not I on -- coke and union patty is devouring. Heaven -- shot a mac eleven than bound with heaven for i am reverend -- reverence - sentences embellishment and I'm heave sent with medallion than selled/called the kid with heaven sent friends for abundant joy and summer noise like beach but sea sun elite one the seldom sun the seas of shun i am the one!! I am the one!! I am the one !!
Old 02-19-2021, 12:52 AM   #1349
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace --

OPULENT SOLEMN REGIME -- TALKING REGIMES -- COCK AND SQUEEZING THE POPPING EASEL. --!!
COCK AND SQUEEZING THE PISTOL/PISTIL -- POPPING A GLISTENING BLIatsxreen missile at whistles!!

I am the cooking squeezing armistice-- cocknback the regimes of cocky and squeezing-- copping the cop -- stopping a halt!!
Omniscient Omnificnet opulent sought -- cough the scoff-- popping wraps like popping caps -- talk back its a bitch slap with clapping magics! -- Aziatic!!

Light Yagami --

I'm opulent sovereignty-- poooing the monarchy of demons likenopuowntnpwrfect -- poping this need shit like opuoent serpent !!
Cock back and squeeze like a disease-- ptsd and std like deformity your brain with Cochrane #kurtcobain!!

Back in the day like Sun raysnthan back in the day like but days- galactic rays - back in the day,,
I'm aviator-- back in the day- I'm nothing and something-- conjuring bpaco magic- abracadabra - abcradabara!!
Old 02-19-2021, 01:08 AM   #1350
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace --

Shimmering sun shimmering sun shimmering sun shimmering sun shimmering sun shimmering sun -- Descendant and ascendant from heaven and heck!!
Leper from then conubdru. Gallows of hell -- i am a abracadabra Spell - abracadabara!!

I'm the sentiment sentiment -- demolish polished quips with astonishing cocktail clips!!
Copping clips and solemn quips to put age underground _ like deaths of the eldery!!

Stwi. Gate --

I am nothing and something-- I'm putting together Tharp songs and jubilee sprees - I am the king - sea the zing - sea the spring sun - spring sun - spring sun - spring sun - spring sub - spring sun --!!
I am. Nothing and something - quips de.olisb quips -- and said everything I needed to be with s3a sung spider gauntlets and demolished onyx stature with bubonix rapture and the heart of God and the holy spirit- fold the lyric !!

I'm putting together harp songs and jubilee sprees and sea the ki g sea the zing !! Opulent sovereignty!! Poppi h normality like a calorie-- salary spent opulent soviergnty columnist with sissies g serpent sits hiss hiss hiss sits siss siss piss less poses kiss kiss kiss! Pass off drand off for I am stand off with horsemen light yagami anyways with center stage amazing Yale y and skill ballad of skill! Talent and skill and Cassius kills!
Old 02-19-2021, 01:28 PM   #1351
Sinacog
Satan

Aj The Menace vs Light ^@?*

Aj the m3nace --

Solemn serpent -- solememn serpent -- solemn sserpent - solemn serpwnt -- solemn seepent - solemn sepent - sopemn serpebt - solemn sepent !!
Demolish quips -- demolish quips -- demolish wuips -- demolish quips - denolish qiips - demo ppl is wuips -- demolish quips-- solemn quips -- I'm putting light in a fucking casket -- like burial escapes!!

Sentiment evil -- sentiment evil -- sentiment rash -- sentimeny 4ssh -- swntiment rash -- sentimment rash -- sentiment evil - sentiment rash - awntiment evil - sentiment rash -- ddmolish quips -- de.olish quips -- demolish quips -- demolisb quips -- demlish quips -- de.olish quips-- abolish quips -- abolish quips -- avolish quips -- abolish quips -- demolish wuips --
Solemn quips-- copping police like Paxman with sheriff badge--!!

Light yagami --

I'm putting together haip songs and jubilee sprees - sea zing - sea the sing- sea the zing - sea the king- sea the Ing- sea the king- sea the zing - seanrheb king - imm.immoral.qith moral value like calling!!.
I'm sentomentnevil with sentimdnt rash -- sentiment evil -- sentoment rash -- sentiment evil - with sent8ment rash - sentimern rash - sentioment evil -- cathedral steeple needle is a easel and a eagle with razor horns and tablemacorn with benevolent horns and celibate thorn caged horns like rage horns and table scorn with maple syrup with German luga rmanwavuer thanshootnturough a tube socks and remove box at rs fornaocxoermprscti rnand bomingnmastixnandnchangebaziaticnw8thnspextr8m dancing and danced mqverixknqithnconjuring blackness am.nlunslayernpopling vaderrs and conjuring whiteness with blackness forminam.whitenakdmblsconess and conjuringnshwltermwith three qelders!!
Old 02-20-2021, 04:25 PM   #1352
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. RURONI KENSHIN -- AJ THE MENACE --

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm the verbal automatic -- bombing spastic -- calming elastic -- bombing spastic//
I CONQUERED PLANETS WITH SONGS OF GRANITE -- SUNK YOUR FLAMES IN THE ATLANTIC//

I'm popping pistols; it's offical -- I'm the addition and subtration -- the faction --!!
I am the faction -- I'LL DIVIDE YOU TO FRACTIONS -- THERE ARE NO MATHMATICS -- PHYSICS WHEN I'm IN ACTION//

ACCORDING TO THE PLANET BLUE;; I DRANK SMOOTHIES -- DRANK SMOOTHIES//
ATE MASH POTATOES AND CHICKEN -- than with wicked wiccans slayed a misfit//

I carved my niche' in the tree of light -- i ate the inside of a burger//
SURGERY WITH GAULETS; purgatory with heaven;; HELLISH SIN -- NEPHLIM DESTROYING NAVITY!!

RURONI KENSHIN --

I'm armed with ratchets; calm elastic; aziatic bombing spastic; calm elastic - calming elastic -- calming elastic -- bombing spastic//
I'm armed with ratchets bombing autmatics -- I CONQUERED PLANETS WITH BARS OF GRANITE//

I'm onyx stature; bubonic rapture; bubonic capture; I SEA THE LIGHT//
I am a appeasing strike -- i klondike bars with precision; mass afflication; infliction//

I'm the sentence of sin';; the autmatic door/thore the floor warrior guild//
I am the field of daisies; I ATE LAZY DEMI-GOD I ATE LAZY DEMI-GOD; I ATE LAZY DEMI-GOD//

I'm the fraction of faction; I'm the night/knight in shinning armor; battling karma//
I sought karma than bomb spastic; autmatic weaponry; WMD WMD WMD//
Old 02-20-2021, 04:59 PM   #1353
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. RURONI KENSHIN --

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm autmatic with bombing spastic -- conquer planets with songs of granite//
CoNQUER PLANETS CONQUER PLANETS CONQUER PLANETS -- SONGS OF GRANITE -- SONGS OF SADNESS//

I'm onyx stature -- onyx stature -- CONQUER ALABASTER STONE CHROME WITH CLAWS ASCEDING AND DESCENDING//
I'm ascending and descending -- *CL:AWS* SCRATCH ERADICATED CHEST PLATES -- EVICERATION IN DEVESTATIOn//

I'm bubonic rapture; zap zpa zap; zap zap zap; zap zpa zap; zapper zapper zapper//
BOMBING SPASTIC -- CONQUER PLANETS WITH AZIATIC SPECTRUM -- SCEPTER THE BREAD CRUMBS//

I'm toting autmatics and bombing spastic -- I CONQUER PLANETS OF GRANITE//
BOMBING SPASTIC -- AUTOMATIC WEAPONARY -- CONQUERED TRAJCTORY -- WITH SWIFT WIN(D) TRAJECTORY//

RURONI KENSHIN --

I *SHOT AUTMIATICS BOMBING SPATIC CONQUER AUTMIATIC BOMBING SPASTIC//
CONQUER AUTOMATIC BOMBING SPASTIC: CONQUER AUTMATIC BOMBING SPASTIC -- CONQUER AUTOMATIC BOMBING SPASTIC//

I' the autmatic weaponary -- I CONQUERED AZIATIC WITH WEAPONARY TRAJECTORY -- TRAJECTORY -- WEAPONARY -- TRAJECTORY -- WEAPONARY -- TRAJECTORY --TELEPATHY//
I'm bombing spatic; bombing spastic; bombing spastic;; CONQUER AUTOMATICS I CONQUER AUTMATICS WITH BOMBING SPASTIC//

I CONQUER AUOMATICS: I CONQUER AUTOMATIC: I CONQUER AUTMOMATICS: I CONQUER AUTOMATICS; I CONQUER AUTOMAICS// I CONQUER AUTOMATICS BOMBING SPASTIC AZIATIC WITH WEPONARY VERBAL TRAJECTORY -- I AM AZIATIC I AM AZIATIC I AM AZIATIC -- BOMBING SPASTIX AZIATIC LIKE LESBIAN TWINS DESCENDING FROM WIN(D) *FAGGOT*//

I'm owning faggots boning faggots I'm nothing and something I OVER SOMETHING LIKE MOOD RING AND SOOTHE RING I CONQUERED AUTMATICS WITH BOMBING SPASTIC//
I CONQUERED PLANETS OF GRANITE THAN SHOT AUTOMATIC WEAPONARY WITH VERBAL TRJAECTORY: I AM NOTHING AND SOMETHING; FOUGHT SOMETHING AND AUTOMATIC SOMETHING: SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING..NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING.. SHOT *AUTOMATIC* AT MYSELF THAN BLEW MY BRAINS OUT *DISPUTER*
Old 02-20-2021, 11:12 PM   #1354
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. SINSTER SYLLABLES -- AJ THE MENACE --

AJ THE MENACE --

AUTOMATIC WEAPONARY -- Automatic weponary -- salutations! salutations!!
POUND YOUR FACE IN WITH ASTOUNDING STATEMENTS -- PROUD THE LAYMEN!!

For I won you like ZULU NATION WITH ABRASION FROM ABRASIVE STATEMENTS//
PAYING SATAN A VISIT AS HATIAN IS YOU -- CUTHULU NATION -- while I'm the orange juice from the rubix cube!!//

I'm astounding from the nation of HARD KNOCKS(KNOCKS) -- BARS STOP!!//
CAR DROPS FROM THE SKY ZONE -- I'm killing it for the ice cream like yellow cones//

I'm astounding as shit -- pounding this bitch like cake for ice cream//
HIGH BEAMS AND NIGHT BEAMS SHOOT THROUGH SALUTATIONS!! to pound your statement!!

RURONI KENSHIN --

I'm carving my niche' in a fucking bitch -- I'm ugly as shit like a scimitar blade -- blue scimitar blade --!!//
I'm ugly as a scimitar blade -- bombing grenades -- bombing grenades -- bombing grenades -- bombing grenades -- bombing grenades -- bombing grenades -- HALT THE GAY LIKE AWESOME LANE FLY AWAY I'm AFRAID LIKE LIVE GRENADES -- TIME'S AWAY LIKE I'm INSANE//

I'm ugly as shit from the bombing matrix -- carve my niche' in the tree of life/light -- tree of diamond//
SEA OF DIAMOND -- SEA OF DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE"S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE'S DIAMOND -- GLEE"S DIAMOND -- GLEE"S DIAMOND -- GLEE"S DIAMOND -- GLEE"S DIAMOND -- GLEE"S DIAMOND -- FEAT RISING!!

I'm *CUT* like nam in the sadam in the sadam I'm nothing//
I'm something and nothing; I'm nothing//

I'm sadam from the sadam of ways -- high priests like priests with hiests and weapons//
TIME A WEAPON WITH SMIF N WESSUN AND I'M GUESSIN LIKE NETCHING!!
Old 02-21-2021, 01:10 AM   #1355
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE VS. CHRISTIAN TURCIOUS -- AJ THE MENACE --

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm a narccaist;; OMEN OF LIGHT -- OMEN OF LIGHT -- 666 -- 667!
I'm the singing reverend! I'm the darkness of THE MOONLIGHT THAT SOUGHT THE LIGHT OF HEAVEN!//

I'm a SUBMARINE WRITER WITH A SUBMARINE SNIPER -- ANGUISH LAVISH//
SAVISH MAVERICK DRINKING WATER FROM THE PULL/POOL OF THE OCEAN -- TRY TO GET IT AWAY FROM ME -- I ATE/eight sand like SANDS OF TIME//

I'm the quarter of the universe -- CUNIEFORM -- SEA THE SCORN//
BELIEVE THE HORN -- BELIEVE THE HORROR -- OPEN THE CORRIDORS(CORRY DOORS) -- AND FIND W(r)AP SHIT FROM CLASSIC; BATTLE CLASSIC? HANDSOME RANDSOM MAVERICK//

I'm opening openings like gashes with lashes and slashes//
I COMMITED OMNICIDE ON THE GENOCIDAL POPULATION OF JEWISH PUTRID MUCUS//

CHRISTIAN TURCIOUS --

I'm opening gashes slashes opening gashes slashes -- I open gashes and slashes//
I'm a maverick and open maverick -- I OPEN SOLITUDE WITH JEWISH FOOD//

I carved my niche' in the tree of life; tree of light -- CARNVIOROUS ALLOUD//
SOUGHT CREMATION FROM OPEN EYES THAN SOUGHT THE BLIND FROM HORSEMEN -- ENDORPHINS//

I am the eye/I of the storm -- eye/I of the storm -- eye/I of the storm//
CARNVIOROUS ALLOUD -- BARNVIOROUS ALLOID -- CANRIVOROUS ALLOID __ BATTLE SONG -- TRAPA JOHN --!!

I'm nothing something//
Old 02-21-2021, 01:16 AM   #1356
Sinacog
Satan

40 BARS -- CLASSIC

AJ THE MENACE vs. XCAL

AJ THE MENACE --

BENDING THE NORMALITY -- BENDING THE NORMALITY -- I'm ending fallcies//
ENDING CASUALTIES WITH ASCENDING AND DESCENDIGN CLAWS ASCENDING DESCENDING CLAWS RIPPING YOUR FUCKING SKULL//

I'm opening gashes and lashes -- POTENT RHYMER -- QUOTIENT RHYMER -- OPEN RHYMER//
CARVED MY NICHE' IN THE TREE BARK -- TREE BARK -- THIS SEER IS A HELL OF A BITCH -- WHAT THE HECK?? CELIBATE BITCH!!

I'm opening gashes and lashes -- BASH YOUR FUCKING CRANIUM URANIUM//
TITANIUM ALLOID WAS FOUND IN A VOCLANO -- SPRAYED DRAYNO -- DRANK VALCANO GATORADE FROM THE CHARADE GRENADE//

I'm opening with ASTA AND YUNO -- LOSERS EAT SHIT//
PUTRID SPEED DICK -- LOSER EAT SHIT -- I ate *SHIT* than ate like SHIT//

For I am the open gashes and lashes of slashes and slashes//
OPEN UP WITH A SNIPER POINT BLANK RANGE -- RAGE//

FIRE ON A TEAM LIKE FIRE ON THEIR TONGUE//
SPEAKING THROUGH MY LUNGS TILL' THE SMOKE BURNS THE FIRE FROM THE TONGUE//

I open statements -- abrasions and statement abrasions//
I AM SATAN KILLING A ABRASIVE STATEMENT CAJUN CHICKEN FROM THE ABRASION KITCHEN//

XCAL --

I'm opening statements -- POP POP ABRASION LIKE POP WITH ABRASIONS//
I'm oening statements like ASTA WITH TRAINING GEAR// LAYMEN QUEER EAT A SEER//

I'm toting automatics with bombing spastic; I AUTOMATIC -- I AM AUTOMATIC --
I AM AUTOMAIC -- BOMBING SPASTIC -_ BOMBING SPASTIC -- BOMBING SPASTIC// BOMBING SPASTIC
Old 02-21-2021, 09:01 AM   #1357
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. SINISTER SYLLABLES -- AJ THE MENACE --

AJ THE MENACE --

I have every ounce of respect from the POUNCE OF YOUR NECK; your neck was decapitated//
I ERADICATED THIS FAGGOT LAYMEN -- PASSIVE STATEMENTS?? TAX INVASION -- ERDADICATION OF THE STATUE J SIN(JASON)!!//

SINI --

I'm eradicating losers; I'm lugar maneveur; GERMAN LUGAR MANVEUR..learning the rugeur..learning the stupor..//
LEARNING THE STUPOR..LEARNING THE STUPOR..I'm burning abusers.. burning this loser to smithereens..byzatine joke..like your mom..airhead..flare dead.. BLARE HEADS..and share lead..AIR HEAD like spare LEAD at air heads with gumption drop like fucking stop I'm fucknig hot..
Old 02-21-2021, 09:04 AM   #1358
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. BLUE --

AJ THE MENACE --

ERADICATING THE PASSIVE STATEMENTS> SYNTAX INVASTION WITH PASSIVE STATEMENTS FROM THE PASSIVE LAYMEN!!
ACTION STATEMENTS -- PUNCHLINES PUNCHLINES PUNCHLINES -- I PUNCHED YOUR FUCKING *JAW*LINE you fucking BLUE/BLEW SHARKK than SHOTGUN BLAST THIS JAW IN THE FUCKING THROAT//

BLUE --

I'm passive statements eradication.. passive statements..asked a laymen I'm oreo cookie cutter like cutting a cake//
FUCKING BAKED FUCK SHUT UP BEFORE I END YOUR LIFE LIKE..FIN..//

Last edited by Sinacog; 02-21-2021 at 09:14 AM.
Old 02-21-2021, 09:13 AM   #1359
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. XCALBUR -- 4 BARS --

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm the ABASIVE STATEMENTS.. ABRASIVE STATEMENTS..ABRASIVE STATEMENTS.. BYZATINE JOKE?? YOUR FUCKING IN SPACE//
I hope your fucking erased from eradication..devestation.. FAGGOT LAYMEN WITH MASKED ABRASION..couldn't MAKE THE CUT..with a WORK OUT..//

For I am the LAYMEN OF WAR..DORMANT GENES.. NORMANDY..SHORES THE SEAS//
BORN FROM SEAS..SHORES OF NORMANDY.. NORMANDY?? NORMALITY?? ABNORMALITY WITH YOUR PASSIVE STRATEGY.. OF GOLDEN GYM GAUTLETS.. FOLDING IN LOCKETS.. LIKE GOLD IS SHIT -- SOUGHT BITCH//

I'm the offspring of WAR;; shores of normandy..SHORES OF NORMANDY...SHORES OF NORMANDY,,//
SHORES OF NORMANDY.. SHORES OF NORMANDY.. BORN OF SHORES OF NORMANDY.. DOG PILOT WITH A AUTOMATIC SNIPER RIFLE.. MIDAS TOUCHED YOU..

I was born from the scorn of my mother.. SUFFER THE SUFFERING OF CATHEDRALS AND STEEPLES//
I am nether equal from the besieger of people..eat like shit.. than spew BLUE/BLEW FLAMES.. LIKE EATING GOOD FOOD.. LIKE A SNACK FROM A FUCKING BLUE/BLEW FAGGOT WITH NU JACKET(JACK IT)!!

X- CALBUR --

I'm putting together harp songs and jubille sprees. sea the king; sea the zing//
I'm nothing and something..suffering steeples in nether cathedrals.. I'm nothing and something.. I'm EVERYTHING!!//

I'm everything and something.. I'm the suffering of steeple cathedrals in the people//
I'm equal and the nether dimension is equal to feather ascension.. PULL THE CARD.. and it's equal to your w(r)ap sheet.. mack meet..like statues of PASS QUEEF//

I'm ordering the normandy of shores of normandy.. SHORES OF STORMING BEAST..//
CORE REALSE FROM THE SHORES OF NORMANDY..POOR/POUR FEATS.. THE SHORES OF NORMANDY..FOUR..FOR RELEASED//

I'm nothing and something.. nothing and something.. suffering of steeples//
CATHEDRAL EAGLE CATHEDRAL EAGLE CATHEDRAL EAGLE//
Old 02-21-2021, 09:23 AM   #1360
Sinacog
Satan

AJ THE MENACE vs. XCALBUR vs. STEIN GATE --

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm releasing BLUE/BLEW FAUCETS/FACETS WITH ERADICATION OF DEVESTATION.. I'm EMANCIPATION//
PASSIVE STATEMENTS END FIN..LIKE LOAN SHARK.. BOW/SHARP.. ENDING ARROWS TO THE KNEE CAP LIKE COWBOYS AND INDIANS//

I am the shores of normandy..SHORES OF NORMANDY..SHORES OF NORMANDY..//
I'm the shores of normandy.. I POUREED/POORED DIET COKE AND LIQUOR ON THE STREET.. than SKINNED ALIVE THE STREET AND TURNED BOTH LIQUIDS RED//

XCALBUR --

I'm putting together harp songs..HARP SONGS..HARP SONGS..//
CAR BOMBS AND CAR BOMBS.. I ATE LIKE SHIT THAN ATE THE *STICK* like bread sticks//

I'm coursing the shiek with horsemen regime..I ATE THE *STICK* like LAVA JUICE//
PAWN AND ROUGE.. I AM HUMAN TOO LIKE CUTHULU NATION..MASKED ABRASIOn//

I am nothing and something.. the shores of normandy..shores of normandy..shores of normandy//
POUR/POOR LIKE GASOLINE than drink regimes like POUR LIQUIR ON A FAT MACHINE//

STEIN GATE --

I ATE ERADICATIONS STATEMENTS WITH PASSIVE STATEMENTS.. I AM NOTHING AND SOMETHING//
I COUR DENOMATED NIGGER BULLETS AND STOLE/STOOL LIKE JACKET(JACK IT) SITTING WITH BED WETTING AND KEG SETTING//

I'm the shores of normandy.. I'm the shores of normandy..shores of normandy.. POOR//POUR THE STREETS//
I'm the normandy.. I'm the normandy.. I SHORE THE BEAAST.. LIKE BEAST REGIME FROM A FUCKING SPLEEN THAT NEVER EXISTED//PERSISTENCE AND ERADICATED EXSISTENCE//
Closed Thread

Tags
don’t battle me bro, dragon alias confirmed, drinking semen from a flask, poetic beef weird, put on om cypher, sinacog is corldon, trash-ghost1