oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future
Default What was the toughest decision you've ever made?

Do you think you made the right choice in hindsight?

Tonight I made the decision to basically not go back to the school I'm working at for the final 3 days of school next week. The last time I saw my students was mid-may, and likely I won't see them again, which betrayed my sense of loyalty to them as well as my colleagues. I did it because I need to go to Canada and get shit squared with immigration to secure my job for the next two years (that I've already been accepted to). I think I made the right decision, but I don't feel like I did. Only time will tell.

In any case, got me thinking. Go.
Old 06-18-2014, 10:36 PM   #2
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

? You already got the job. FUCK IT

uhmmmmm my toughest decision was my indecision on a lot of things. mainly not going to ajob something
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 10:36 PM   #3
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

I came back to Virginia for the first love of my life and she had a kid. After about a few months, I kind of realized that this wasn't the situation for me.so, I had to make a decision.I decided to leave the situation. That was the hardest decision of my life and I still don't know it was the right one. We got along like a house on fire

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 10:38 PM   #4
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Inb4 Adele made the next 4 months of my life gut-wrenching. That's the whole reason I spiraled into serial homelessness for a little over a year. And all the depression that made "Badweather"

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 10:53 PM   #5
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

dropping out of school

it was the right decision
Old 06-18-2014, 11:02 PM   #6
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

Keeping a job with an upstart or accepting a job at a powerhouse. Stayed with the upstart and we are the powerhouse now. Great decision. Tough at the time. Money was right over there. All paid off tho.
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 11:13 PM   #7
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

I went out of state for school. It cost way too much but led me to a pretty good job in a tough field to crack.
Old 06-18-2014, 11:23 PM   #8
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
I went out of state for school. It cost way too much but led me to a pretty good job in a tough field to crack.
crack isnt a tuff field
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 11:24 PM   #9
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

To swag or not to swag
Old 06-19-2014, 12:07 AM   #10
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
being a faggot with a neckbeard is not an accomplishment.
Old 06-19-2014, 12:16 AM   #11
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Did I say it was?

Please tell us about the time you had to choose between two Congolese prostitutes who were hanging out at the local AIDS clinic. Or the time you had to decide whether to use your flashlight or your whistle to prevent a couple preteens from stealing candy bars from the local supermarket.
Old 06-19-2014, 12:18 AM   #12
Masaii

Fabricating the truth yet again.

Quote posts or stfu and be #foreverneckbeard
Old 06-19-2014, 12:46 AM   #13
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
Do you think you made the right choice in hindsight?

Tonight I made the decision to basically not go back to the school I'm working at for the final 3 days of school next week. The last time I saw my students was mid-may, and likely I won't see them again, which betrayed my sense of loyalty to them as well as my colleagues. I did it because I need to go to Canada and get shit squared with immigration to secure my job for the next two years (that I've already been accepted to). I think I made the right decision, but I don't feel like I did. Only time will tell.

In any case, got me thinking. Go.
WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE HAWAII FOR CANADA

DO NOT DO THIS
Old 06-19-2014, 07:44 AM   #14
Brian Bryan
BITER

Battle Record: 4-0

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan

Tough question, for me at least.

I guess mine would be work related, also. I had the opportunity at one point early on where I was head-hunted to work for someone else, the Superintendent of the other office even came to my place of work to meet me and speak with me in person. The opportunity was there to progress slightly further from the job I had at the time, on more money, or to stick with the job I was doing for another 2-3 years before making the jump to senior management. I felt a loyalty to the job I was at because they gave me my first crack at it, stuck with them, duly progressed year on year since with two promotions a year for the last 3-4 years.

Looking back, I'd no loyalty to the company at all, there was nothing to stop me going sooner other than myself. I'm glad I stuck with them though, pretty similar to Metts post in that its worked out well for me long-term and I feel like i've earned it that bit more because I had the means of taking the easier option and didn't.
Old 06-19-2014, 09:19 AM   #15
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE HAWAII FOR CANADA

DO NOT DO THIS
I'm actually leaving Hawaii for South Korea, but instead of see my students and colleagues for the final three days of school (after having been away the last month in brazil) I have to go to Canada to secure my job in Korea.
Old 06-19-2014, 09:32 AM   #16
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
I'm actually leaving Hawaii for South Korea, but instead of see my students and colleagues for the final three days of school (after having been away the last month in brazil) I have to go to Canada to secure my job in Korea.
IN KOREA THEY TYPE IN RUNES AND ALL THEIR STORIES LOOK LIKE THIS:

OTTOTOTOTOTOTIOTOTOTOTOTIIITOTOTOTOOO0OTOT0OTO

IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR FUTURE?

:(
Old 06-19-2014, 09:32 AM   #17
Brian Bryan
BITER

Battle Record: 4-0

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan

@trapezoidal still in korea?
Old 06-19-2014, 09:52 AM   #18
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
IN KOREA THEY TYPE IN RUNES AND ALL THEIR STORIES LOOK LIKE THIS:

OTTOTOTOTOTOTIOTOTOTOTOTIIITOTOTOTOOO0OTOT0OTO

IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR FUTURE?

:(
Sadly, it is. Another tough decision I had to make. Being an adult sucks.
Old 06-21-2014, 11:42 AM   #19
trap

trap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Bryan View Post
@trapezoidal still in korea?
Nah, I left there two years ago. Would love to go back at some point though.
Old 06-21-2014, 01:59 PM   #20
Masaii

To stay offline or post on RB.

I made the right choice to not post on RB, thank you Jebus.