Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 08-28-2019, 03:03 PM   #21
Sinacog

Battle Record: 0-6

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Damn,

Shots fired?

More like a shank to your ribs, kid.

Old 08-28-2019, 03:08 PM   #22
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

smote him under the 5th rib sinny
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 04:53 PM   #23
PancakeBrah
PancakeBrah

Battle Record: 2-4

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Time to delete some shit

That is a good joke.

I only post in Geno topics.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 04:57 PM   #24
Sinacog

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Time to kill yourself, Pancake Brah.

You're terrible, pseudo analyst teenage ish'.
Old 08-28-2019, 04:57 PM   #25
Sinacog

Dead Man, get your wack posse' out of here before I kill them all.
Old 08-29-2019, 07:59 AM   #26
Amen

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon View Post
damnn

shots fired?? @Amen overhand upper hook cross punch this nigga talking greazy on your name my G.
Word.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 12:19 AM   #27
Sinacog

Default Circle of Life - Circle of Light

Once upon' a time; there was a wandering lion samurai with a long yellow lion's tail
He grew his killings skin pale; he'd set sail in voyages on sailing ships through voyages of sailing ships
He killed thousands for God; killed thousands in the name of the lord; with accord (a sword)
He shunned omnipotence; solemn oaths and polished' quotients'; solemn swords with trojan swords
He killed thousands; killing thousands by the head; the edge of his blade killed thousands
One day as he killed his 999th men; he felt sympathy for the man he killed a man of will
He killed hundreds and now it was time to stop killing; and live a life fulfilled
He left the village of pillaging; he was a minister; he came to the village with a black bible
He spewed sermons with a serpent's tongue; 'everyone must follow The Lord; or got to Hell'
He killed hundreds; thousands; now he is a minister with a sinister serpent
He was perfect and imperfect; as he preached the cross for the rest of his life...
Old 09-03-2019, 06:51 PM   #28
Sinacog

Default Black Dragon Claw

My 3rd eye see's through your dumb 3rd eye; attack mechanism breaks your defense mechanism, I solve puzzles and dense algorithms//
Fuck a beat, I go acapella when I pound a rhythm, I'm being attacked by a cougar, I'll yell rape while you yell rape; we'll see who's the fucing loudest victim//

I'm a fucking dragon ball(baal), I'll punch a cell's tense; I'm fucking a church fox with a tiny waist; a bell ribbon//
I think with my penis head; my sex drive has felt driven; I'm drop dead hot; I'm hell's rhythm//

I drop dark shit, my rhyme felt hot; I'm the talented kid; rhyming on the block//
I'm in a church cathedral, praying to my God; I'm a snake that killed the nine tailed fox//

I rhyme the sickest, devotion knows; I'm a snake with devilish prose//
I have the mark of the beast; 666; the omen knows; I'll drown you in my ocean flows//
Old 09-03-2019, 10:36 PM   #29
Scar

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

i'll black dragon claw your butt
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 11:39 PM   #30
Exis

Battle Record: 3-1

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Lol...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 12:23 AM   #31
Sinacog

Scar, you're a scrub.

Be quiet. Your claws were broken.
Old 09-05-2019, 05:55 PM   #32
Sinacog

Default Mighty Lion

I'm a mighty lion in a church cathedral; follow the people to the point of a steeple
I am equal to king's and queens, prince's, and princess's; I harvest the food in the belly of the beast
I am a feast; a delicate feast; destroy hundreds of cathedrals with a sharp needle tooth
I am a root of evil; I am light and darkness in a dark catharsis; fortress of light renders' light
For I am light and darkness; the light and darkness in light and darkness; fortress of light render's light
I am a fortress of light render's light; secure omniscient apocalypse rapture raptor dominance of somber obelisks
Destiny is in my grasp; following destiny with faith as strong as a dragon neck turning into a snake
I am a flame; a burning flame; torching flames with torching flames; brilliant snake in fiery lakes...

For I am a tortured snake flame in the seas of hell...
Old 09-05-2019, 06:38 PM   #33
Scar

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
brilliant snake in fiery lakes...
why don't you purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 09:20 PM   #34
Sinacog

Scar, what are you doing here?

Go back to Pride Rock.
Old 09-05-2019, 11:22 PM   #35
Sinacog

Default The Serpent and The Dragon...

Once upon' a time there was a serpent and a dragon
The purpose was a wagon, the discernment of the burning of a dragon
The serpent learned his habitat; serpent devoured thousands of dragons
The dragon killed hundreds of snakes with a fiery flame from hell
The serpent and the dragon devoured a plague at the midst of time and space
The shine of grace, the serpent devoured the flame of the dragon in flames
The serpent was going to kill the dragon, when the dragon lost his wings
The dragon began to burn into a snake; the snake grew the dragon's wings
This was the evolution and reverse dragon flame of a serpent
They killed each other, and nothing was perfect...

The END...
Old 09-05-2019, 11:58 PM   #36
Sinacog

Default The Snake and The Boy

There was once upon' a time a snake and a boy; they jumped for joy on ploys
They enjoyed raindrops atop of raindrops; polka dot pansys atop of polka dot pansys
I am enjoying my life; day after day; with a flying snake and I ride atop of (them)him!
I enjoy his presence; his coalescent essence is marvelous in expansion and word intellect
For years we love each other; we are one another's brothers and lovers under covers
During the summer; rain fell and dwelled in short circuits; long circuits; tall circuits; and cut circuits
For years I loved my snake; never wanting it to turn into a dragon; or how will it fly?
Will it glide with wings or fly with wings; over the sing of a apocalypse with solemn lips and apocalypse
I am a southern (draw)drawl; I love the life in the evening night; coalescent of methods play
Shining brighter than sconce; shining brighter than sconce; shining brighter than sconce...deliver the night during the day
For I rhyme with reason; appeasing the light; a dragon boy in the night mounting with sex to a snake (dimon)demon
Drinking his semon; guzzling his jaw with a risk of a wisk of wisp; drinking whiskey out of a tombstone
I am alone in the night; hovering over the blight with ravenous speech
I inhale and exhale nimbus smoke; than devour the bubonic plague and feast on pumpkins and corn...
Old 09-06-2019, 05:38 AM   #37
Sinacog

Default Light And Darkness...

Light -

Light And Darkness, Light and Darkness in a Dark Catharsis
Heartless Marty; ponder solemn tongues from a witch's love (cuss)
Foundation of darkness and light; the smite of a knight
Render darkness; ultra-violet rays sun kiss the moon into plummeting darkness
I am heartless; a dark catharsis; render smite from the claws of the nether dimension
Feather descension; feather descension; the ultra-violet dimension of ascension
I am darkness; the darkness and light; the darkness is bright
Render smite from broken claws and soaken jaws and oceans walls...

For I am Light Darkness in a Dark Catharsis..

Darkness -

Darkness and Light; solemn tongues birthed from a witch's womb
I am ambient wombs, solemn oaths; sleep with dreamscapes of Heaven
I am a serpent from the dimension of hell; follow me through the valves of demon
I am drinking semon from a flask; have a laugh with wrath and rage
Solemn wage; dreamscapes of gods in rage; onyx rage
Freedom for termites in slavery; bravery and courageous..

For I am Darkness in a dark catharsis
A demon will render a beast heartless..

For I darkness in a dark catharsis
A demon will render a beast heartless..
Old 09-06-2019, 08:33 AM   #38
dead man
living

Battle Record: 26-15

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

as you might have noticed, i merged some of your OM pieces ITT. if you're going to spam 3-4 verses a day during your manic phases, please keep them to a single thread so they don't clutter the forum. its not exactly lively at the moment, but its not gonna be your personal dumping ground either.
Old 09-06-2019, 02:29 PM   #39
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
as you might have noticed, i merged some of your OM pieces ITT. if you're going to spam 3-4 verses a day during your manic phases, please keep them to a single thread so they don't clutter the forum. its not exactly lively at the moment, but its not gonna be your personal dumping ground either.
thanks.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 12:44 AM   #40
Sinacog

The Demon and The Psychic World; and the beautiful woman -

There was once a psychic, a demon, and beautiful woman; they were in the world of demons and serpents
The demon ate serpents worthless purpose; serpent in the grass were adjacent to death
I am a psychic from the nether dimension; here for a beautiful woman maiden; wool of Satan
I sea her in the demon's grasp; the demon wanting to eat the woman into a oblivion
The psychic wanted the woman; he dropped poison into the demon's food
The demon wasn't good..he ate the food..starving for the woman..and BURNED IN HELL..

THE END..