Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > Summer Classic: A Topical Thing > Archives

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2019, 08:01 PM   #41
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
No one wants to vote now because of his actions, and anyone that may have wanted to can no longer do so without impartiality because they’ll have seen everything he’s posted with constant swaying and accusations. Allowing it to be open for votes simply won’t work, it’s been open for almost two weeks now, and those votes will have been influenced by his constant tirades and abuse.

So with my mod head on, Adonis is left with two options as I see it:

He either DQ’s NYC who has voted under two seperate accounts on battles, swayed in an open battle, criticised and undermined voters while the battles voting was on-going, disrespected the mod openly and publically, been warned about his actions and agreed to stop - only to carry on and do the exact same thing over, and then quit turning this whole charade into a shitstorm

OR

I agree to bow out and let NYC advance with the battle tied at 3-3. I don’t feel I should have to as I’ve done absolutely nothing wrong and kept quiet this entire time even though I could have spoke on several things. My decorum has been exemplary, so why it’s even up for debate on which way to go with this is off to me, but there we are.

Voting simply isn’t an option at this point, the tournament is suffering, no one that votes can do so without impartial bias toward one or the other as a direct result of the tirade of sway posts and tags made by NYC. He’s ruined what could have been a good battle and soured proceedings all round. By all rights, he should have been disqualified back in round one for voting twice on a battle from two seoerate accounts of his - but its Adonis’ call to make. I’ve never known such a travesty of a battle.

Either NYC is disqualified or we call it a draw and I’ll stand aside. There’s my two cents since the battle is over as a contest either way so this all means nothing anymore.

We're back to me saying I have no physically proof the voted on another account.

But I'll make this easy for you both

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 08-16-2019, 08:04 PM   #42
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Look two of your friends voted you don't need to get defensive just explain this: 1) why is your discord dm (your lie) about adonis offering you the ability to dq me if you wanted...why is that dm now deleted? To cover your tracks? 2) did you not state on discord MMLP doesn't vote for you and vice versa? Bet you won't answer those will you...the manipulation tricks don't work here gawd. Just stfu and let ppl vote nobody cares about this petty "swaying" back and forth...i appreciate witty's noble adherence to ethics but others will vote theyre just inactive...if votes finished on time we wouldn't have this problem but let's face it the forum's dead now...