Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League: Season 13 > NBL Archives

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2019, 10:33 PM   #1
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future
Default NBL WEEK 3 MAG: NIGHT OF THE LIVING TEXT

NBL Week 3 Mag: Night of the Living Text

Introduction

Sup guys, we’re down over 50% of the number we were during week 1. People have either signed out because they lost, got mad and cried, are busy, or just following suit. Whatever the reason be, it’s fine really. For the next couple of weeks I’m gonna continue putting in as much effort as I can, I know last week came out a bit late and I apologize for that. But if in a few weeks this shit doesn’t improve then there’s no point in continuing it. Yeah sure a mag is important, but you people have to put in equal effort. It’s MY duty to put out a mag, set/close battles on time, make things interesting. But it’s YOUR duty to show up, vote, participate. I had to close some battles with only 4 votes last week, I’ve never seen some shit like that. Y’all really are some lazy pieces of shit and don’t deserve anything, but like in law enforcement, it’s the mods duty to serve and do his part whether or not it’s given back.

Week 1 Reviews

veritas (0-1) vs. josh s (0-1)

Cool battle here, veritas had the LOTB with the bed bath beyond bar and josh had basically a whole verse full of decent to “ok” bars. Josh won it based off consistency.

SIG (1-0) vs. Killing Spree (1-0)

Props to SIG for beating spree in a battle where spree called him out and thought he was gonna get an easy win lol. Now Spree seems to be “away” from the site, but my guess is it’s because of this loss. Either way, SIG dropped a good enough verse to seal the win and Spree didn’t come with an up to par verse in this one. SIG WON!

Allen Knight (1-0) vs. Blue Bayou (0-0)

This battle was decent....and cool. It was alright and nice with it but Blue Bayou really just sucks. Allen dropped a clearly half assed verse and beat Blue at his best. I even thought for a second that Blue might’ve won this but lol that’s crazy talk. Allen killed him.

BodySnatcher (1-0) vs. Maximus (1-0)

This battle was dope, hands down. Both came with fire material and definitely pleased the crowd. The fans were going wild for both verses.

Jabari Black (1-0) vs. Suthaveli (1-0)

Of all the like 5-6 open battles for this week, this was definitely the best read. Both guys came with some hot shit and put it in...Jabari came out with the W and Suthaveli did not.

Top 11 Punches

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORC
Justa wack 35yr old Janitor with low earnin’s made
^That’s a Sweeping Statement. So is “We’d like you to start on the stairs today”
Quote:
Originally Posted by INF
lookin to beef? i AINT the one. catch u at night run up n squeeze..
mask on – CPAP don't think Apnea cure when the machine puts u to sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog
I make statements bitch..spray a clip..and you'll say you'll dip
Abrasions rip..I'm the penis..and you're the butt of the joke..and I'm feeling gay as shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiCz
U'z a culture leech! I catch u doin that weak ass Podcast... AYE cut the speech
I 'Intrude'.. Hav u leakin shit every where from the machine - thats a Data Breach
Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas
Old school vet, undefeated, often cheated, still a threat, a pimp, and the Don,
it ain't a thing to register your wife for my gifts like I'm Bed Bath and Beyond.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIG
When the AR-15 ring...ya need all tha prayers a synagogue can furnish...
Cause I'll put more rounds in ya 'temple' than John T Earnest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight
ur to pussy to go out wen ur in beef, ima sniper that'll wait till the next day
Dexa Scan the area & still catch a beam till u can see thru his face like a X-ray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus
bringing gruesome death to you and your kinfolks, my code is tragedy
literally leave their hearts tied in stitches, it redefines Close-Knit Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher
I got 5 on it!... Pick the location & TRUST I don’t need`a beam to bust
Cuz u can catch these ‘Hands Across America’ just like the theme for US
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suthaveli
Knock ur noggin into ya gut. Admitting u're top tier, it hurts ta think it..
Hell, I couldn't even stomach da thought- While u're doin a full fledge Krang impersonation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black
My shooters made a career of killing. For a couple Gs they’ll have the thing sparkin/
Ex-military cats...I’ll have patriots dumpin the barrel in ya waves like the Boston Tea Party/

Week 2 Predictions

Allen Knight (2-0) vs. Jabari Black (2-0)

Welp not too many dope battles to choose from this week but I have this as the most likely BOTW. Both guys are currently undefeated and are looking to continue their win streak. Allen has been dropping pretty nice and so has Jabari, both have had memorable lines. The winner of this match will be a contender for the first champ Match of the season. Looking forward to this one but I have Jabari taking it. Jabari Black 55/45

SIG (2-0) vs. BodySnatcher (2-0)

I’m pretty damn impressed with snitching going 2-0 in the league so far. Given, he hasn’t had the toughest schedule but as a battler, when you see your record is undefeated, it motivates you to keep pushing for the prize. BodySnatcher has been dropping good so far this season as is looking to come up on another win. The winner of this battle will possibly be a contender for the first champ Match. Keep up the good work. I’ve got BodySnatcher here. BodySnatcher 65/35

Flow (1-0) vs. Cred (1-1)

This battle has great potential to be dope. Flows been on a little hiatus from the net life and decided to focus a bit more on his kids, unlike @Incredible. But he’s back and hopefully ready to dish out a dope verse against Cred because he’s gonna need it. Cred has been in solid form so far this season, and has had some of the most memorable lines of the season. I’ve got Cred taking it. Cred 60/40

Sinacog (1-0) vs. Wanderer (1-0)

Troll or not, I really enjoy the presence and persistence of Sinacog. He’s an every week battler and one of the most entertaining dudes to read a verse from. A lot of y’all call his shit wack but it’s really not and you all need to stop robbing him lol. Wanderer is an old head who’s either hit or miss, I don’t even know if he sent a verse to someone last week but he says he did. Whatever, Black Mask is a puppy. Hopefully both these guys show this week and we get a battle on our hands. Sinacog 55/45

INF (1-1) vs. Maximus (1-1)

Here’s another potential BOTW. INF hasn’t had an actual battle yet this season, he no showed once and then he got no showed the second week. Maximus has been in great form so far this season, and he’s been progressing in each battle imo. This will definitely be a challenge for Maximus to win this week, and due to his tough work schedule who knows what he’ll be able to dish out. Gonna be a dope one but I have INF taking it. INF 55/45

Suthaveli (1-1) vs. josh s (1-1)

Suth has been dropping dope so far this season, and aside from his latest battles I’ve never really read much from him. Josh seems to be an eager beaver and very for the culture which is definitely admirable. Josh has also been dropping some cool material but is definitely gonna have to step it up a notch in this one. If Suth shows, which he better, then I can see him taking it. But I’m also able to see an upset happen here, definitely isn’t unlikely. Suthaveli 60/40

Doberman (0-0) vs. Pepino (0-0)

I have no idea who these alias assholes are but I’m gonna go ahead and say Barcotic and Infiltration. Expect a lot of wordplay and general trash. ???/???

Ghost1 (0-1) vs. veritas (0-2)

I’d like to thank Veritas in helping out the league by showing for each battle, whether he’s winning or not. Props for that, Ghost1 I don’t expect to show but at this point idec lmao. I’ve got Veritas winning here, he’s been improving every week and shows no signs of slowing down. veritas 70/30

Cypher Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunto
Loses every battle, this dude is broke. Eh ya kno me bloke?
Cause it’s Chips Ahoy matey!... what’s that?! A wordplay joke
Quote:
That boy stuck in his old ways. Was nvr able to achieve a grown phase
Chode mage.. hair combed to the side wit a Zelph face... what’s that?! Diode
Quote:
RB folk be like:

I have a lot of sex! You don’t have any because ur girls gay
The way Ana made it look so animated we thought Ana mated.. whats that?! Wordplay
WINNER: ZUNTO!

@ORC @Allen Knight @Sharp @Innovator can we please get the accomp added to Zuntos profile listed as “What’s That?! A Cypher”

Outro

Bye!

Last edited by Zaddy; 05-08-2019 at 07:48 AM.
Old 05-07-2019, 10:34 PM   #2
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

@Aero @bleak @Cereal @Destroyer @King @Miss Netcees @Ryno @Sinacog @Sharp @Snitching is gangsta @Blas @Cred @DynamiCz @BodySnatcher @Jabari Black @Flow @Suthaveli @Ghost1 @Innovator @Incredible @ORC @Killing Spree @Real Spit @King @JEM @Barcotic @Blue Bayou @Dregs @Viper @Schadenfreude @MFtastick @joog @Maximus @sraL @MMLP @Diablo @Plot @Chyeahhh!!! @Alvin Karpis @murda sho @Resin M-I-C @pharohs army @superboy estar legend @Prozac @Dominate @juan Dillinger @Lenox @Useless @Big Bolo @Krucial Th1rt3en @King Karaoke @Lotto Smirk @Defiant @WRATH @veritas @shia lebruh @Cyrax @Black Mask @Nigma @Qualm @Objective @Enbombz @Basic M @Saitama @Seyance @Blanco Bishop @Meth @Slechtn @b dot lesnar @Mike Wrecka @Greed @Sn00p @fraze @iSpaz @Packed Graves @Frank Metts @Moe Jetts @Paradigm @Ronin @ill nik-A @sour joog @Knux @Strikta @Cashius @El Muffin @Junto @Tic @trap @classickERBL @Plethora @Kenny the OG @Jayson Fresh @Toil @sonny daze @Wanderer @SuckaFreeCashier @Razah @Adonis @big baby @Cynic @Witty @Neighbor @JShazo @Victor @Hush @Joe Boston @Ender @Pinot Grij @strange @Unfukwitable @Profit @Habitat @Mr. J @Swerve @Burd @Letterman @Darker Ego @kannon @Concrete @Untold @Artifice @Adverse @john hensley @Clout @BROKE LESNAR @josh s @Papp Smeari @INF @Sharp. @Sharp._
Old 05-07-2019, 10:48 PM   #3
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

dope mag thanks
Old 05-07-2019, 11:02 PM   #4
josh s
w0000

josh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant future

A whole lotta bootay ooh yay

Now add a cypher u know what it izzz

Props good work
Old 05-07-2019, 11:21 PM   #5
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

I'm better than everyone

Stop pretending I'm gone ever lose
Old 05-07-2019, 11:23 PM   #6
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

This league is doomed but I'm having fun...so yall bitches do better
Old 05-08-2019, 12:11 AM   #7
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

it was tuesday so gj
Old 05-08-2019, 07:42 AM   #8
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

CYPHER WINNER EDITED IN!
Old 05-08-2019, 08:05 AM   #9
Maximus

Battle Record: 25-26

Champed
- NBL Cypher

Maximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant future

solid mag bro, props for the effort man
that chick with the black on black though, damn!!
Old 05-08-2019, 08:58 AM   #10
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Go crazy @Zunto
Old 05-08-2019, 08:59 AM   #11
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Zunto;739615]can we please get the accomp added to Zuntos profile listed as “What’s That?! A Cypher”

/QUOTE]

I can do this for you in the future guy, I'm trying to be more active currently so don't hesitate to ask. I'll change now, if I get wording wrong just pm me exactly what it should say and I'll fix it after work

Dope mag though G

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 05-08-2019, 09:22 AM   #12
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

[QUOTE=Adonis;739646]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
can we please get the accomp added to Zuntos profile listed as “What’s That?! A Cypher”

/QUOTE]

I can do this for you in the future guy, I'm trying to be more active currently so don't hesitate to ask. I'll change now, if I get wording wrong just pm me exactly what it should say and I'll fix it after work

Dope mag though G
Thanks bro you’re the man, good to have you on board!
Old 05-08-2019, 10:03 AM   #13
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Who judged the cypher??
Old 05-08-2019, 11:27 AM   #14
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Dope shit mayne. Hot shit like Nelly
Old 05-08-2019, 11:54 AM   #15
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
Who judged the cypher??
lmao

This is the same website that had people call bleak unfair
Old 05-08-2019, 12:09 PM   #16
Blas
BesT™

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

who judged the cypher!? zunto judged the cypher!
Old 05-08-2019, 03:20 PM   #17
josh s
w0000

josh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant future

I judged it, your welcome
Old 05-08-2019, 04:32 PM   #18
Blas
BesT™

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

in that case i respect your decision sir carry on
Old 05-08-2019, 06:48 PM   #19
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Dope shit, Props.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:07 PM   #20
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Anyone ever seen an ugly girl wear overalls? Usually from a distance i know im approaching if shes wearing overalls or aome other weird shit because ugly girls would never.
@Miss Netcees

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter