User Tag List

Old 08-20-2016, 09:09 AM   #141
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonKerz View Post
Science is determined off of data. Or evidence, as you call it.
Correct. We're off to a good start!

Quote:
Opinions come from data.
Well, good opinions can be rooted in data, but yours are not. As you literally said a few posts up, you have not looked at data.

Quote:
So if a scientist makes an opinion off of data, does that make his opinion a fact? Just because he is a scientist?
No, scientists don't draw opinions off data. They draw conclusions that are then checked by dozens of other labs and scientists in peer-reviewed formats. Nothing is verified until the peer reviews are complete.

Quote:
Help me understand your concerns here.
Mostly about how you manage to function in life.

Quote:
Like I previously stated, I've heard people have died from withdrawals but have never seen any date nor have applied effort to look. So as far as I'm concerned; it's hear say until I can see some data with my own eyes proving these claims.
I'm guessing you've also never seen any data proving you need oxygen to breathe. So, I assume that's hearsay, too.

Quote:
that's all I'm saying.
All you're saying is that you refuse to get informed on a topic that you choose to have opinions about.

Quote:
Numbers do not lie.
You haven't even looked at numbers!

Quote:
The people imputing them numbers have the potential to lie or exacerbate. How do we not know, the person imputing those numbers weren't hung over or potentially entered in the wrong number?
This is fucking absurd. For one, the numbers inputted are vetted over and over again by scientists.

Quote:
I guess i'm getting in to conspiracy and probability now, LOL.
Nah, you're getting into justifying your own inadequacy.

Quote:
Plus, I've also heard, withdrawals from Benzo's are probably the worst withdrawals PROVEN. But again, haven't seen nor do I care to research data proving these claims.
I just provided a link to research to show that alcohol withdrawal is worse.

Quote:
Opinions are opinions.
Novel thought.

Quote:
Facts are facts.
And you avoid them.

Quote:
In the end, who really gives a shit? A drug addict is a drug addict.
But I thought it was all mental?

Quote:
Wtf was the original topic about anyways?
A little worried about your memory loss.

Quote:
Addiction being mental or physical, right? HA.
No because it's both. Inarguably. As proven. By thousands of scientists across the world. You just are too ignorant to look it up.
Old 08-20-2016, 09:16 AM   #142
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

LOL, certainly persistent.

Looks like I took an L here.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 09:18 AM   #143
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Your humility will bring you reps.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 09:56 AM   #144
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
Is that all ud write for??

I kinda need prometh/codiene cough syrup, MSContin 30/60/100mg ER, or Morphine 15/30 IR. Could use some Demerol tablets too if u could write for those? I found a cpl from my uncles tooth extractions in the early 2000s.. they were expired for like 10 years but were still quite effective. Unlike any other opiate I've tried. Also could use some T3s & tramadol if ud be more comfortable w/ that?

No pain management clinic will take my insurance right now for some reason.

Dude I got pain issues & horrible bronchitis dog.. I can show u MRIs & all that.

I'd say just write me 300 roxicodone 30s but pharmacies barely carry roxis anymore. :/
lmao no wonder you cried when I called Geno out on his subutex use
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 10:05 AM   #145
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Correct. We're off to a good start!

Well, good opinions can be rooted in data, but yours are not. As you literally said a few posts up, you have not looked at data.

No, scientists don't draw opinions off data. They draw conclusions that are then checked by dozens of other labs and scientists in peer-reviewed formats. Nothing is verified until the peer reviews are complete.

Mostly about how you manage to function in life.

I'm guessing you've also never seen any data proving you need oxygen to breathe. So, I assume that's hearsay, too.

All you're saying is that you refuse to get informed on a topic that you choose to have opinions about.

You haven't even looked at numbers!

This is fucking absurd. For one, the numbers inputted are vetted over and over again by scientists.

Nah, you're getting into justifying your own inadequacy.

I just provided a link to research to show that alcohol withdrawal is worse.

Novel thought.

And you avoid them.

But I thought it was all mental?

A little worried about your memory loss.

No because it's both. Inarguably. As proven. By thousands of scientists across the world. You just are too ignorant to look it up.

Idk if I love certain for this or infinitely hate amen more for this ha

Reps for certain regardless

Ether
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 10:19 AM   #146
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i've looked at the data bros. i've got the documents (alex jones voice)

heroin withdrawals will not kill you as long as you are remotely taking care of yourself, or being taken care of. people die from heroin withdrawals because they commit suicide because of the misery of it, and people die from dehydration and other illnesses that come along with puking your guts out and sweating etc. its miserable, no ones disputing that. but saying you die from quitting heroin is like saying you die from getting the flu. yea sure its possible duh. but keep hydrated and ride out the shit storm.

no ones disputing that people have died from quitting cold turkey, but its not from the heroin itself, its from not taking care of yourself. when you look at alcohol withdrawals, you can be in a hospital enviornment receiving good care and still die from withdrawals. that is the point i was making. the alcoholism kills you from quitting cold turkey. not dehydration. you get actual sicknesses related to the alcohol

also diode if someone ever uttered the word insufflating in actual speech i would spit in their nerd face. just say snorting like an american you boob
Old 08-20-2016, 11:09 AM   #147
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Once again.....as the professional here who actually deals with this and is not just googling....addiction is the total package affecting body brain mind and spirit. And yes people can die if not detoxed properly.

Amen admitted he was wrong. He learned. /thread
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-20-2016, 12:17 PM   #148
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Once again.....as the professional here who actually deals with this and is not just googling....addiction is the total package affecting body brain mind and spirit. And yes people can die if not detoxed properly.

Amen admitted he was wrong. He learned. /thread
I've actually dealt with it too, I didn't use Google.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 12:17 PM   #149
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

But yeah I can respect a man admitting he got something wrong, we all do sometimes, no shame in it.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 01:14 PM   #150
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
LOL, certainly persistent.

Looks like I took an L here.
You definitely took the L fam but I'm surprised you admitted such. I appreciate this. Still not going to prevent me from producing a punch designed for your stomach but it's a start.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 01:45 PM   #151
james

james is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahahaha you should quickly seek treatment
james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 02:26 PM   #152
JILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH
Banned

JILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant futureJILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant futureJILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant futureJILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant futureJILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant futureJILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant futureJILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant futureJILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant futureJILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant futureJILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant futureJILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant future

Keep replying to this thread watch

Should have never upped it smh
JILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 05:15 PM   #153
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by james View Post
hahahahaha you should quickly seek treatment
Who could possibly swim at the depths of stupidity required to even imagine this alias would be funny?
Old 08-21-2016, 06:24 PM   #154
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
You definitely took the L fam but I'm surprised you admitted such. I appreciate this. Still not going to prevent me from producing a punch designed for your stomach but it's a start.
I'd dismantle you in a fair game of hand to hand combat, my friend.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
reply an get negged