Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2019, 01:22 PM   #1
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future
Default Detention Centers

For the 16 months Border Patrol and ICE have been detaining every migrant they can get their hands on in essentially complete privacy.

Over the last few weeks, doctors, lawyers, congresspeople were finally allowed to look inside.

Over the last decade zero migrant children have died in American custody. 8 have died since September, one of those deaths was covered up for months.

Historians, Jewish people, Japanese people who were previously held in internment camps, and more have all agreed these conditions are incredibly similar to concentration camps. Not death camps, concentration camps.

Women are being told to drink out of toilets, officers are verbally degrading them, some of these cages are filled with 9x as many migrants as they're supposed to hold.

Well, there's too many of them! That's what happens!

Turns out, the default shelters where they are more than encouraged to be held at by Congress are almost completely empty.

Turns out, they're purposely leaving the lights on all night. They're waking up migrants in the middle of the night screaming at them. I'm reading things that sound way too similar to a maximum security prison, or military prisoner of war playbook.

Turns out, they just approved a contract to send some of these people to GUANTANAMO BAY.

They're feeding them uncooked meat, most of these people haven't showered in weeks, sometimes months, because officers are telling them THAT'S THE LAW(it's not).

These people aren't allowed to have a toothbrush or soap. Donations have been sent, and they have been refused.

Toilets are outside of the cages, officers are not letting them use the bathroom at times. People are literally pissing their pants daily. Children are walking around with full diapers for weeks. Children are caring for babies they don't know.

Children haven't seen their parents in months. Mothers are having trouble nursing because of inadequate drinking water which reportedly tastes like bleach.

Lawyers had to fight tooth and nail just to get 4 children who were basically dying of neglect sent to the hospital.

Companies are making a TON OF MONEY off of detaining these migrants. Detention centers are begging for more funding using the amount of migrants they detain as leverage.

Our country is profiting off of imprisoning refugees. Mind you, refugees we completely helped create.

Why are we okay with this?

I always wondered what the majority of average German people were doing during the times of Jewish concentration camps, Americans during Japanese internment camps.

The thing is though, we are not at the mercy of newspaper and radio reporting, we know exactly what is going on right now.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 01:22 PM   #2
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Oh and there were TRUMP 2020 protesters at the detention centers? Protesting.... congresspeople that wanted to look inside?

How fucked are these people?
Old 07-02-2019, 02:57 PM   #3
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

This is a good thread. I haven’t thought about the conditions of those people I didn’t know it was this bad.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 03:26 PM   #4
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
This is a good thread. I haven’t thought about the conditions of those people I didn’t know it was this bad.
It’s really not that bad lol. fake news from obv libtard
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 04:02 PM   #5
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
It’s really not that bad lol. fake news from obv libtard
you seem un or miseducated, care to elaborate?

have you not seen the reports coming out in the last few days?

do you not agree that 8 children are dead? or is 8 dead children not that bad?

edit; i encourage you to attempt to debunk literally anything in the original post

Last edited by boof; 07-02-2019 at 04:07 PM.
Old 07-02-2019, 03:33 PM   #6
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

America is all kinds of fucked
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 03:55 PM   #7
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

boof's post was tl;dr can someone sum up whats going on in these detention centers? someone makin em stay after class to write "I will not illegally cross the border" 200 times on the chalkboard?
Answer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 04:06 PM   #8
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
boof's post was tl;dr can someone sum up whats going on in these detention centers? someone makin em stay after class to write "I will not illegally cross the border" 200 times on the chalkboard?
they're detaining every migrant possible partly because it's making a handful of companies and investors lots of money, and they're treating them essentially as bad as possible, no showers, no soap, no toothbrushes, rare bathroom breaks, everyone is sick, the facilities are denying donations, and it's hard to deny an aspect of purposeful psychological dehumanization happening
Old 07-06-2019, 09:19 PM   #9
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
This kind of thinking is the main problem, and why the rest of the world mostly looks at the US as a disgusting nation due to the high levels of utter self important ignorance.

You couldn't even stand to read what these people are going through in an already TL;DR-version yet you have something to say about it..? You think these people wanted to leave their country for the US, of all places? It's most like the most viable option for them, not because they want to be there. I get scared of the thought of having to actually live in your country, I'd love to visit and hang out with its people tho. But for most of the people that had to run away from war, something you only see on FOX, it was either running or imminent death/constant danger. I can't believe you're not ashamed at seeing how a lot of them are struggling on your soil, the so called "land of the free, except those that ain't ofc. Fuck them, lol". I bet a lot of them would have preferred death/staying where they were and dying there if they knew they'd enter a completely different kind of Hell/torture no-one could predict or make them aware of, that's probably in many ways worse than what they'd endure in their own country, or similar negligence to human life (if you know what that concept is). Fuck you for thinking this way of handling it is acceptable, and I mean that with a passion.
I also bet a lot of those migrants have died but it's covered up heavily. I'm waiting for the 2030 documentary made by the same people that created the Abu Ghraib documentary already. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't know about your own modern history sucking the dick of your forefathers on an morbid twist of utter negligence for what they tried to do and the morals most tried to push. Can't really expect more from some of you in the epic and awesome times that is the Trump presidency, I guess. And no, this isn't some political leftist bullshit, I didn't like George W. Bush in office at all as I knew it'd affect how we'd use some of our military along with bs concerning things that happened during his time as well, but goddamn if he wasn't saint in comparison and I didn't pay him any mind other than opposing views. I'd even admit he was a good president even tho Republicans can suck my crooked left hanging cock.

I'm just saying it as it is, these kinds of thoughts is actually how the majority of the world views you. Just ask 10 random people while traveling what they think and look at their faces/replies with honesty. It's only people like Boof that makes us not vilify you as a people which I've had to explain on a few occasions. That not everyone is ignorant, straight forward and/or unintelligent for the most part. I can't count how many people think you all live in a bubble, and they're partly not wrong either, that's the worst part. Even among my right wing, woulda been republican in the US and Trump is better than nothing, friends that sort of thinking and saying is unthinkable unless you're a troll. In which case you'd still be a cunt worthy of a bitchslap and a half. Take it from someone whose grandmother fed jews in concentration camps you good for nothing, would have laughed if you were there seeing it go down, type of person. And you saying shit like "FUCK YOU, LOL. IT'S NOT EVEN THE US SO YOU DON'T MATTER!". It is your go to, right?
Well, surprise motherfucker, what you do affect the west in general and we're getting tired of your shit. These people will and/or can grow insane hatred towards you, and I won't blame them for it. Specially not when there's citizens that stand behind what their gov is doing. In the end, it's only so much the rest of the world will tolerate, fucking sending that bitch Kardashian or whatever the name of that chick Trump sent to a meeting with world leaders was again like it's some goddamn dinner party. Despicable. How can you stand behind that? You've had a good run of 200 years or so, will be interesting to see your replies when shit goes south. Just too bad we'll most likely be dead so we don't get to see the apocalypse and how the world will change afterwards.

You guys are making some serious enemies, and I gotta say that I wouldn't have opposed it if someone wanted to bring your government down. I'm actually amazed you guys haven't done anything already as a people. I wouldn't even oppose it if people brought Norway down either for standing behind you cus this country, just like yours, is deep down in amoral violence and war from all the bullshit and enemies we've gathered throughout the years from needless power mongering crap. Y'all are no better than China at this point. We definitely are the bad guys in this story, like it or not. No reason shifting blame, just gotta do what we can do and stand up against this shit and do shit properly.

And apparently, all you can do is look on it and go "Yes, let's put this on a 500" screen in front of Mount Rushmoore. And if any of them did crazy shit too it'd only be in its right to destroy that shit in the same fashion the US, Norway and other countries related to this shitstorm destroyed countless of other monuments and historical places elsewhere yelling "Good job" through the upgraded walkie talkies in their billion $ fighter jets while your own people starve and freeze to death in low income areas. No wonder you give 0 shit about immigrants when you can't even take care of your own.

TL;DR: Your views suck almost as much as that corner store hooker looking for her next fentanyl fix, almost cus I ain't gonna go full on shitmode on people that can't help it due to a chemical dependency. They got an excuse for the shit they do and say, what's yours?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 07-06-2019 at 09:33 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 09:52 PM   #10
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
This kind of thinking is the main problem, and why the rest of the world mostly looks at the US as a disgusting nation due to the high levels of utter self important ignorance.

You couldn't even stand to read what these people are going through in an already TL;DR-version yet you have something to say about it..? You think these people wanted to leave their country for the US, of all places? It's most like the most viable option for them, not because they want to be there. I get scared of the thought of having to actually live in your country, I'd love to visit and hang out with its people tho. But for most of the people that had to run away from war, something you only see on FOX, it was either running or imminent death/constant danger. I can't believe you're not ashamed at seeing how a lot of them are struggling on your soil, the so called "land of the free, except those that ain't ofc. Fuck them, lol". I bet a lot of them would have preferred death/staying where they were and dying there if they knew they'd enter a completely different kind of Hell/torture no-one could predict or make them aware of, that's probably in many ways worse than what they'd endure in their own country, or similar negligence to human life (if you know what that concept is). Fuck you for thinking this way of handling it is acceptable, and I mean that with a passion.
I also bet a lot of those migrants have died but it's covered up heavily. I'm waiting for the 2030 documentary made by the same people that created the Abu Ghraib documentary already. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't know about your own modern history sucking the dick of your forefathers on an morbid twist of utter negligence for what they tried to do and the morals most tried to push. Can't really expect more from some of you in the epic and awesome times that is the Trump presidency, I guess. And no, this isn't some political leftist bullshit, I didn't like George W. Bush in office at all as I knew it'd affect how we'd use some of our military along with bs concerning things that happened during his time as well, but goddamn if he wasn't saint in comparison and I didn't pay him any mind other than opposing views. I'd even admit he was a good president even tho Republicans can suck my crooked left hanging cock.

I'm just saying it as it is, these kinds of thoughts is actually how the majority of the world views you. Just ask 10 random people while traveling what they think and look at their faces/replies with honesty. It's only people like Boof that makes us not vilify you as a people which I've had to explain on a few occasions. That not everyone is ignorant, straight forward and/or unintelligent for the most part. I can't count how many people think you all live in a bubble, and they're partly not wrong either, that's the worst part. Even among my right wing, woulda been republican in the US and Trump is better than nothing, friends that sort of thinking and saying is unthinkable unless you're a troll. In which case you'd still be a cunt worthy of a bitchslap and a half. Take it from someone whose grandmother fed jews in concentration camps you good for nothing, would have laughed if you were there seeing it go down, type of person. And you saying shit like "FUCK YOU, LOL. IT'S NOT EVEN THE US SO YOU DON'T MATTER!". It is your go to, right?
Well, surprise motherfucker, what you do affect the west in general and we're getting tired of your shit. These people will and/or can grow insane hatred towards you, and I won't blame them for it. Specially not when there's citizens that stand behind what their gov is doing. In the end, it's only so much the rest of the world will tolerate, fucking sending that bitch Kardashian or whatever the name of that chick Trump sent to a meeting with world leaders was again like it's some goddamn dinner party. Despicable. How can you stand behind that? You've had a good run of 200 years or so, will be interesting to see your replies when shit goes south. Just too bad we'll most likely be dead so we don't get to see the apocalypse and how the world will change afterwards.

You guys are making some serious enemies, and I gotta say that I wouldn't have opposed it if someone wanted to bring your government down. I'm actually amazed you guys haven't done anything already as a people. I wouldn't even oppose it if people brought Norway down either for standing behind you cus this country, just like yours, is deep down in amoral violence and war from all the bullshit and enemies we've gathered throughout the years from needless power mongering crap. Y'all are no better than China at this point. We definitely are the bad guys in this story, like it or not. No reason shifting blame, just gotta do what we can do and stand up against this shit and do shit properly.

And apparently, all you can do is look on it and go "Yes, let's put this on a 500" screen in front of Mount Rushmoore. And if any of them did crazy shit too it'd only be in its right to destroy that shit in the same fashion the US, Norway and other countries related to this shitstorm destroyed countless of other monuments and historical places elsewhere yelling "Good job" through the upgraded walkie talkies in their billion $ fighter jets while your own people starve and freeze to death in low income areas. No wonder you give 0 shit about immigrants when you can't even take care of your own.

TL;DR: Your views suck almost as much as that corner store hooker looking for her next fentanyl fix, almost cus I ain't gonna go full on shitmode on people that can't help it due to a chemical dependency. They got an excuse for the shit they do and say, what's yours?
tl;dr
Answer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 11:57 PM   #11
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
I'm just saying it as it is, these kinds of thoughts is actually how the majority of the world views you.
the lion doesn't concern itself with the opinions of the sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
first off fuck no you can't trust cnn or msnbc are you joking?

second i've had the ice & border patrol statistics open on my browser for weeks now, i know how many they are detaining. that's not what we're debating

third lets remember ice and border patrol are different agencies with different numbers and different approaches, obviously

to be clear in the last three months border apprehensions by border patrol have almost tripled. they apprehended 132,000 last month. 95,000 of them are children or families. the amount of families detained at the border has tripled in the last three months. as you can see it's over 2/3rds, it used to be like 10-20%. the amount of refugees coming to the port of entry LEGALLY has also tripled since 2017.

do we agree so far?
sure?

im not sure what your point is, or what we are debating at this point. you claimed seeking asylum isn't illegal. i agreed with you. i pointed out that crossing the border illegally is. im sure you agree with that. so what are we doing here?
Old 07-02-2019, 04:59 PM   #12
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

This is fucking sad
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 05:03 PM   #13
boof

long shot but this is the organization people i trust are donating to

https://www.raicestexas.org/
Old 07-02-2019, 05:45 PM   #14
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

We should lock up all the one-lipped folk instead
Real talk
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 06:01 PM   #15
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

just shoot a couple at the border and see if they keep showing up
Old 07-02-2019, 06:31 PM   #16
boof

they are fleeing a place where the government, military, and police are packed to the brim with drug traffickers.

but like ok so what so is america

yeah but the place they're fleeing has no functional court system currently. anybody can kill anybody at this point and nobody will hold them accountable. "shooting a couple" would do next to nothing to deter them as the majority have likely already seen some of their friends and family murdered.

gangs(probably police & military as well) run around taking money from families and small business' or they kill them if they don't oblige. they rape the daughter. they force the son to join them. etc. the whole place is in ruins.

and you're like oh word but thats their country they should figure that out, not our problem

true except the CIA helped overthrow their democratically elected leader a decade ago to install basically a dictator drug trafficker and that is the actual reason everything is like this now so.

not only is it partly our fault the place these people were born into or have been living in their whole lives is now completely wrecked and became some of the most dangerous places in the world, they're coming to us desperate as fuck for help and we're unnecessarily dehumanizing them to make money off of their peril.
Old 07-02-2019, 06:36 PM   #17
boof

^to be clear that's Honduras
Old 07-02-2019, 07:40 PM   #18
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

explain why this is my problem?

fuck them. fuck the politicians and cia members. i'm more for prosecuting them than anything.

firing squad style. whoever is responsible.

saying we and our like me and you are responsible is as ridiculous as drawing upon empathy for humans because they're at our make believe border. i feel as bad for them as i do for the people of yemen.

which is i have to actively go out of my way to realize i care about peoples well being that i forget exist when my microwave dings reminding me i was nuking pizza rolls.

go eat a sandwich and be happy
Old 07-02-2019, 08:27 PM   #19
boof

bro that's a disgusting sentiment and literally one of the biggest reasons things like yemen and this detention center shit happens so frequently and in unregulated fashion

like thank your lucky stars you were born in shithole ohio instead of shithole honduras and if reincarnation exists i think you've cemented your path to a horrific next life

"i dont care billionaire psychopaths are using my money to murder poor people wth expensive bombs and putting them in cages when they're displaced we have microwavable PIZZA ROLLS SHUT UP"
Old 07-02-2019, 08:38 PM   #20
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
bro that's a disgusting sentiment and literally one of the biggest reasons things like yemen and this detention center shit happens so frequently and in unregulated fashion

like thank your lucky stars you were born in shithole ohio instead of shithole honduras and if reincarnation exists i think you've cemented your path to a horrific next life

"i dont care billionaire psychopaths are using my money to murder poor people wth expensive bombs and putting them in cages when they're displaced we have microwavable PIZZA ROLLS SHUT UP"
Perhaps it's a bit of a slippery slope, and a bit premature to blame these supposed deaths on billionaire psychopaths. Some are psycho, some are socio, some excellent folks. There is diversity there just as with we, thelowly proles. I admire your passion here. We need to have empathy for our fellow man, for one is all...and all is one