Old 05-04-2019, 05:05 PM   #161
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

bump
Old 05-04-2019, 07:03 PM   #162
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Yes, Sinacog is Dragon fam...
But Dragon never battled and Sin battled for 7 years
Old 05-04-2019, 07:06 PM   #163
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
dragon's laughter
nvm this confirms it
Old 05-08-2019, 06:02 PM   #164
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
dark catharsis dark catharsis dark catharsis dark catharsis dark catharsis dark catharsis dark catharsis dark catharsis dark catharsis dark catharsis dark catharsis dark catharsis dark catharsis dark catharsis dark catharsis dark catharsis dark catharsis dark catharsis dark catharsis

You said this in your guardian angel verse.
You said this in your netcee's writer's league verse.
You said this in this verse.
Quit repeating yourself.

I actually proved Sinacog to have the worst vocab out of Lars, Veritas, him and me.
Old 07-29-2019, 03:01 AM   #165
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Scimitar Blade

Lightning flash scimitar blade, slice the lightning with a slashing slash
I'm a vindictive plan, a tall beam on short statues; bond the stars with suns
I'm the nebula destroyer, a tall beam on short monoliths; plymouthing through time and space
I am the chase of life, the chase of light, a scimitar of balance and destroyer
I'm the niche' of rhyming, the clairvoyant master; hatching disasters after the rapture
I'm the malovolent master, plummeting stars with summoning czars and pentagrams
I am the scimitar blade, a hatchling from hell; hatched from a egg of frost dragon
I bond with dragons, conquer demons in the ghosts of hell; holy ghosts
Summon stars and suns, and plummet stars through suns; summon stars through nebulas
I am a rhymer of pure destiny, church precipice through burn dynasty's
I'm the monolith of rap; ponder through the vavles of hell; holy ghosts
Solemn rhymer from the valves of hell, frost fire in the evening night..
Old 07-29-2019, 05:46 PM   #166
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

i appreciate the tautologies.
Old 07-29-2019, 08:41 PM   #167
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
i appreciate the tautologies.
don't
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
Old 07-30-2019, 01:06 AM   #168
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Fuckin fire

Can we collab?
Old 07-30-2019, 02:14 AM   #169
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

a slashing slash. so descriptive.
Old 07-30-2019, 02:36 AM   #170
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

pharoah hating

this deeper than it reads on surface level

read it again and you might get it

dope shit
Old 08-02-2019, 03:41 AM   #171
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

So you claim to Spin Wax on Sick Tracks
However your breath is bad you need some Tic Tacs
Careful with how you respond you might get Bitchslapped
Get Clapped. Any way you look at it, this is a Mismatch...
I'm not scared of your Fire and Brimstone
I'll just get High and Spit poems, which Split your Dome
You're a Dick and all Alone, Sitting at Home while I Sit on the Throne
I Wish you had Grown but you're Still Immature
There Isn't a Word to describe you but you're overconfident, and Not Demure
Get Popped for Sure as soon as I Stop this Verse
I'm Immune to your Curse and all your Silly-ass Words
9 Milli put you in a Hearse; .357 Make you Lurch
If you're a spawn of the devil I'll Take you to Church,
and if you haven't been there before I'll Make it your First
You're just a Fakin'ass Nerd; I'll take you out of the trunk and throw your body in a Lake if you Prefer
You're a Snake for Sure but I Eat them for Breakfast
Even in Heaven I won't See you as a Brethren...
You Seem Foul; I'll put a dagger in your Demon Soul
You're just Mean and Old while I represent the new generation looking Clean, and rocking Gold
Leave you Wrecked for Years; I'll End it Here, you Feckless Queer
Old 08-04-2019, 05:42 PM   #172
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Raptor Song

Raptor Song –

Carnivorous beast, licking a treat, simplistic with feats; simplistic and sheik – wondorous’ world
Asunder man in the land of the damn; aziatic with carbon plastic – noxious toxic hit with wondorous classic
Classic bard tale, charm tales with bards tails; armed assassin with razor wire with sharpness of daggar
Fought a daggar with the Atlantic Ocean with two cobras the size of whales; boats are sailed
Toast a tale, toast a tail with razor wire with spinning fire in a spinning vortex spinning insane
I am lame, a combat batman with armed assassin cross hairs; cross me; and my cross hairs will chop airs/heirs
I’m a assassin from Mexico with techs and nines floating in suspension; hypertension with Atlantic Ocean
Fought a cobra in black attire w(rapped) around fire with two fists on fire w(rapped) around barbed wire
For I am Solomon’s song; conquer Sadam; rose from the ashes as a dragon with two blades of fortune
For I am scorching fire from the depths of hell; flames will melt around the bible belt before a rose of hell..

Simplistic rhymer from hell, force two tai fighters in black attire through a burning circle; color purple
Asunder germ pull, pull the wool over your eyes in a flash than dash through stories of libraries and book reports
I’m hooked with Saturn rhymes, wearing a casual tie in a tai fighter as a blind pilot with two pistols on the inside and outside
For I am a pistol blast from wings retract, pour cyanide as a beverage than endeavor through adventures of vanilla swirls
I’m a rhyming assassin, pour a glass of liquor for my sister than drink a elixor of fine mixture in the picture
Sinister wickedness from a sinked slave ship, save hell from a hail storm with my frozen heart from Noah’s Ark
For I am a rhymer from hell’s time, force two tails to flip and wisp and wonder through expounded and wondorous
For I am the wondorous’ winter wonderland; asunder sand; than tore through sixteen Sistine chapels with my hands..

Noah’s Ark flow apart, the central park in the halls of march, march through city blacks with arch angels
Hang the holy ghost with the robe of pope, hold a comatose rose in open poems through solace poems
Cold hearted as December heart, Noah’s Ark with a robe of dark; pull the oceans with solstice devotion; cobra potions
Hold the omen in two palms the size of darts; pull oceans from the rings of saturns than sea the lantern
The eyes of march in the eyes of dark, hold march in open arms that swollen harp a sentence with heart sentence
Sinful sentience from embellishments, pendulum swings through three rings of hearts; czar darts hold smart arms..

For I am a fallen heart on shambles..

Heart of czar, heart of a lion and dragon with aziatic messages; blessings and prayers
I am a seance; a demon demi-god from a nether dimension; here for ascension
Pour the light from a valve into darkness; than somber heartless through solemn darkness
I am solemn, part the seas with tsunami seas; armed with three dragon heads and a lions tail
I'm a narcissist, part the seas with a karma tree; omniscient being from a darkness of hell
Mark of a devil from hell's dimension, set ascension for a valve in darkness; somber solemn..
Old 08-04-2019, 05:56 PM   #173
Sinacog
Satan

Default Ocean Tale

There was once a mighty' ocean; where whales thrived in beautiful sunsets; beautiful creatures in wonderful water
Asunder the daughters of every animal, the sea was flammable; but didn't combust or erupt under sunsets
One evening', when the sunset was high and risen, the moon appeared from a pier in the dark cold sky
It appeared in the heart of day with the sun; the moon has risen; the moon has descended from heaven for ascension

It was in the middle of night, when two animals of harbor were somber and darkness; darkness and light
It was a shark and seal; the shark loved seals; their flesh he loved in his mouth swallowing and chewing blubber
One night they were lovers from a summer of winter; wondorous' shimmers flowed from a sky of dafodils
For the moon and sun were floating high above the sky; a winter night shimmered light

In the end of night, the shark and seal were swimming towards each other in a vision of wondor
The black and white clouds floated with wonder; the thunder collapsed the walls of night and light
For the shark and whale were going to collide; the shark was going to eat the seal
When the shark had appeared in the middle of the ocean; it appeared the seal was a sea lion and swallowed him whole
Old 08-04-2019, 08:01 PM   #174
Sinacog
Satan

Default The black and red demon

There was once a black and red demon, holding semen in their sacks of sacrilegious
Religious crucifix, religious crucifixes; loose nooses in their conscious; responsive to demon possession; the sea of ascension
The black demon was sleeping under a steeple, with a bible in hand with a righteous hand and righteous plan
He held the world in his hands, potent bible plan; hell's demon in a black cathedral under a steeple
When a red demon appeared the size of a axe with the force of a axe; though a wooden bronze door
The black demon was speaking in tongues, sea the sun in the ultraviolet sky sea what's spun
The red demon was lethal as a needle, a easel to the steeple cathedral; claws of a needle
He held gumption in his mouth, lethal in his possession; a seas ascension is his possession
Barb wire tongue the size of a planet; aziatic sentiment of a blacker than axe than daggar math
Powerful potent words from a wisping tongue; held the sun in his mouth with a steeple in his cathedral
Cathedral steeple, needle of evil; the red demon floated toward the black demon with more semon in his mouth
Moving his mouth as a sunset moon over the surface of the earth; the black demon bursted into flames
For the flames engulfed the black demon as he was possessed by a red demon
Spewing black demon from a red tongue; the black demon read his bible; read his idle
For the black demon read genesis; and started from the beginning of his life; his death..
Old 08-05-2019, 12:55 AM   #175
Pharaohs Army
Banned

This has to be a troll. Worst one I've seen.
Old 08-05-2019, 01:21 AM   #176
Sinacog
Satan

You would know, you live under a bridge a burned your father on. lmao.
Old 08-05-2019, 12:08 PM   #177
Sinacog
Satan

Default Egyptian Musk

Egyptian musk, white tusks the size of musks; claws the size of tusks; egyptian sand
Fall to egyptian sand, sea the damn in the seas of sand; seas of grand
Eat the sand from the seas of damn; seas of land
For if the seas of sand leave the sand we're seas of sand
I am egyptian musk, cold musk in the green of evergreens
American eagles fly over rattle snakes; raptor saint
I'm a demon from a sea; a sea of dreams and nightmares
Frost air with cold air/heir; sold pairs of demi-god caligraphy to sea fairs
I'm a frosted demon, liquid snake from a pendulum swing
Evergreens upon evergreens; green grass over green grass..

For I am a green grass rose..
Old 08-05-2019, 01:59 PM   #178
Sinacog
Satan

Default The Dragon

Potent dragon smoking the rings of Saturn, patterns are embers of green and black
Serene and black, the gleam of black; shepherd's warlord wool sheep; stool sheep
Omniscient being, solemn darkness; heartless in a apostle's father with the eyes of scorn
I was born from a shroud of turin, burn angles of churned tables; burned tables and learned fables
For I am a potent rhymer from memory lane; embezzling rank with claws the size of tusks
Form a claws fist with two balled fist; hung steeple's from cathedrals with the bludgeoned of evil
Burned tables of bold fables, learned warlords on demon warlords with broad swords and tusks
Form the sound of light with the sound of plight; sound of plight; and the sound of white
Foster a apostle with bread and butter; have another brother with a shepherds mother; suffer
Despair and grief; the share of wheat and barley in the square of serene and farley
Bought barley and grain from a farmer of eyes of scorn; crown of thorns atop of a goat of scorn
Form the horns on a obelisk devil from the sound of horns; form thorns on apostle steeple's; conquer needles
Solemn steeple; fought the easel of a plague from egypt; seas rip and seas ship from seas ship
Apostle of a young tongue; foster what's shun from the light of a cathedral; suffer needles
Suffer easel; form tongues from formed tongues upon formed tongues; tore rings of alabaster
For I am a master of cherished eyes; blaring white and black from a share of knights..

Fought a crown of horns with a crown of thorns, a devil demon from the screaming black and white vortexes of hell
Sound the golden angel gabriel's horn with a crown of horns/thorns and thorns from a apostle's demon tongue
For I am a demon from a cathedral steeple gumption swallowed poison needle of hell; fought devils in ice hell
A devil's horn, a raging black demon from red hell; fought the devil and devils with a scimitar and white magic..

For I am a demon saying abracadabra..

Last edited by Sinacog; 08-05-2019 at 02:10 PM.
Old 08-14-2019, 01:30 PM   #179
Sinacog
Satan

Default Angel Halos

A canvas of light, portraits of bright pictures; depictions of death
I inhale breaths from purple smoke; than learn to choke cobras with bones that poke
I'm a nocturnal dragon with raptor rapping'; rapture rapping' concomitant zapping
Monumental rapping' from the valves of hell; conquer hell from a Shaman's dwell
For I am a pharaoh, a king; kiss the purple ring; a king of destiny
Drinking destiny, a indignant recipe; fold a precipice of priests and vaticans
For I'm rapping' rapping' from rapping' rapping'; hold stoic in my palm
Bomb a blue terrain with green bombs; wings the size of monoliths
Apocalypse; omniscient beings with synchronicity kings; synchronicity wings
Synchronicity beings form on wings of pedestals; genocidal alphabet
The sound of breaths; the sound of death; medicine from the spawn of jungles
For I am a red devil in a jungle holding accord to blue metal swords
Praying to the lord, asking for his grace from above heaven
Hell's fire scorches for devils and demons; angels are screaming..

Golden halos are dreaming with white holy spirits..
Old 08-14-2019, 01:52 PM   #180
Sinacog
Satan

Default Red Dragon

Red deviled horned demon, in green pastures with blue rapture
Sea disaster in green rapture; habitat collapses under heart attacks and ravish attacks
I'm a nocturnal demon, bursting semon from valves of hell; conquer tails/tale
Blossom tails/tales; blossom tails/tales; conquer tails/tales; I'm a tail/tale
Collapse foundations with blossomed imagination, rapture warlord
Hold a broad sword in warlord paintings; blossom imagination through statements
Conquer abrasions; conquer statements; I'm a rapture rapping' warlord
I'm a nocturnal dragon conquer embellishments with insect demon intelligence
I'm a nocturnal dragon; hold a witch's tongue with wicked love
I'm a narcissist; part the seas with a harp and tree; czar of dreams
A nocturnal dragon with rapture rapping'; Zion's tongue; witch's tongue
Bringer of death as a harbinger of heaven; white holy ghosts and holy spirits..
Closed Thread

Tags
don’t battle me bro, dragon alias confirmed, drinking semen from a flask, poetic beef weird, put on om cypher, sinacog is corldon, trash-ghost1