Old 09-25-2018, 11:58 PM   #41
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

@Jabari Black done with cashius
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 12:01 AM   #42
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

@BodySnatcher

Done
Old 09-26-2018, 12:08 AM   #43
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

@Blue Bayou and @Jabari Black

You guys battle a lot let me know what needs to be updated in your records and I’ll add it.

MODS IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP ONCE THE EACH WEEK IS DONE YOU PUT UP SEASON RECORD TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME TO KEEP UP.

I LNOW I HAVENT ADDED WEEK 4 OF THE NBL YET WILL GET TO THAT

HONESTLY THE BA IS WHERE I NEEE MOST OF HELP AS THAT SHIT IS A FUCKING MESS.

Also if you want previous season wins to be updated your going to have to look that up on your own and get back to me. And yeah we going off the honor system so please don’t lie as I do check every request. If you come in here with I went 20-3 last season. KNOW I CHECK that. So yeah let’s keep honest people. This is for you not me.
Old 09-26-2018, 06:22 AM   #44
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
@Flow done for now lol
Good lad. Innovat handling this shit. 3 wins off... Best to pull my finger out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 06:28 AM   #45
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:

You guys battle a lot let me know what needs to be updated in your records and I’ll add it.

MODS IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP ONCE THE EACH WEEK IS DONE YOU PUT UP SEASON RECORD TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME TO KEEP UP.

Also if you want previous season wins to be updated your going to have to look that up on your own and get back to me. And yeah we going off the honor system so please don’t lie as I do check every request. If you come in here with I went 20-3 last season. KNOW I CHECK that. So yeah let’s keep honest people. This is for you not me.
I can help if need be, bro. I know FLOW was doing a little research as well - not sure how far that went. But IMO (Which I know means nothing here) to keep it clean and to help ya'll remain sane (That shit can get really tedious with thread searching and shit...) - moving forward you guys should worry about league records and such. A lot of shit was lost during 1 of the couple of crashes... - previous seasons are done with... Maybe just like start over and begin now and try and appoint someone to do just that - monitor records Ws/L's for the leagues and events.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 06:34 AM   #46
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
I can help if need be, bro. I know FLOW was doing a little research as well - not sure how far that went. But IMO (Which I know means nothing here) to keep it clean and to help ya'll remain sane (That shit can get really tedious with thread searching and shit...) - moving forward you guys should worry about league records and such. A lot of shit was lost during 1 of the couple of crashes... - previous seasons are done with... Maybe just like start over and begin now and try and appoint someone to do just that - monitor records Ws/L's for the leagues and events.
I did classic hot and Thot and half an NBL. They been updated already
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 06:37 AM   #47
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Good shit, my man.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 09:08 AM   #48
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Yeah that’s what I meant by the mods of each league posting records

@Flow thanks

And yeah amen any help is appreciated
Old 10-21-2018, 05:15 PM   #49
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

was the tag tourney I won added? I know I'm.close to 50 w's
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 05:49 PM   #50
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiltrate View Post
Do the research post the links in here and I’ll add accordingly.
Old 10-21-2018, 06:48 PM   #51
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Quote:
Do the research post the links in here and I’ll add accordingly.
7 W

Season 11 Playoffs
vs barc
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127688
vs flow
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127720
vs schade
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127787
vs nik
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127845

Tag tourney
vs finnys pizza toppimgs
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...ht=Cashtration
vs something old
vs blue waffle/body bombs
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 08:16 PM   #52
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Didn’t see it was you inf lmao I got you in s bit @Infiltrate
Old 10-21-2018, 08:22 PM   #53
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Done @John Dillinger done aswell
Old 10-25-2018, 08:37 PM   #54
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

I need an asterisk next to my 40 losses, & under accomplishments say "* denotes NS losses".

Thanks bud.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 09:37 PM   #55
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiltrate View Post
Should be my brothers keeper tag accomp on ur shit tbh cuz i already won the 1st tag w/ ht & 5 w/ resin...

Last edited by Allen Knight; 10-29-2018 at 09:39 PM.
Allen Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 02:54 PM   #56
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

shut up pussy fucking kick ur head into a shark tank
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 02:59 PM   #57
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:

My actual record including all of NC1 and factoring in the no-shows is 213-26
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 07:09 PM   #58
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Lol no one countin nc 1 wins on here, anyone can say anything w/ no proof.
if thats the case i have like 300 wins tbh. we only counting this site w/l cuz its a new site tbh.
Old 01-08-2019, 09:24 AM   #59
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
My actual record including all of NC1 and factoring in the no-shows is 213-26
Fuck me lol...I'm like 3 & 209 then, probably all 3 were no shows.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 05:59 PM   #60
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

lmao you that bad at text Exis?

i could swear you been around a minute too lol
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
-penis telling league, 3x the loser, fff trifecta faggot, lars never won shit, lars thinks he won nbl hah, sucks to suck lars, u didnt win nbl