White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default Pac man gonna TrAsh Spence...

..on yo midget momma
Old 08-06-2021, 04:09 PM   #2
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Ehhh spence might just be too big and strong honestly. But pac isn't no push over. I haven't really had time to sit down and give an honest break down. But spence is just a big man for welter.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 05:15 PM   #3
Scar

Battle Record: 7-5

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

spence a beast yo. he'll walk you down. but manny angle and rhythm is always problem.
Old 08-06-2021, 06:57 PM   #4
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Spence a problem pre car accident. Post accident is a different story.

I still got Spence winning tho, if he’s back to form as he was before taking a year off due to being hospitalized and in critical condition after his motor vehicle accident. His last fight wasn’t so impressive, but again it was his first fight since the car crash. He just looked off. Pre crash - he would’ve demolished Danny Garcia.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 07:48 PM   #5
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Spence a problem pre car accident. Post accident is a different story.

I still got Spence winning tho, if he’s back to form as he was before taking a year off due to being hospitalized and in critical condition after his motor vehicle accident. His last fight wasn’t so impressive, but again it was his first fight since the car crash. He just looked off. Pre crash - he would’ve demolished Danny Garcia.

Danny Garcia is a very solid boxer and I dont know if he's ever even been knocked down. You'll stop that disrespect thanks.
Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 08:17 PM   #6
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Never said he wasn’t a solid boxer.

If he had fought Spence before the accident, it would’ve been a different outcome, IMO. Spence still outboxed him but was completely out of shape during that fight and it was obvious.
Old 08-07-2021, 12:47 AM   #7
Clout

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

It's just the fact spence took on DANNY GARCIA after coming back from injuries and a long lay off. That alone takes balls and shows greatness. He could've fought joseito lopez for God sakes for a tune up instead he chose former world champ danny garcia who had a solid showing vs all elites in the wleters.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Old 08-07-2021, 02:19 AM   #8
Scar

Champed

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
Ehhh spence might just be too big and strong honestly. But pac isn't no push over. I haven't really had time to sit down and give an honest break down. But spence is just a big man for welter.
manny's fought giants before. margrito and dela hoya were both much larger than him. oscar i'd even say is a better boxer than spence and manny dismantled him. Of course this was pacquaio from 10 years ago so... he did beat Keith who i personally think is one of the best boxer of current time.
Old 08-07-2021, 07:15 PM   #9
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
manny's fought giants before. margrito and dela hoya were both much larger than him. oscar i'd even say is a better boxer than spence and manny dismantled him. Of course this was pacquaio from 10 years ago so... he did beat Keith who i personally think is one of the best boxer of current time.
And of course you leave out that del la Hoya was old and severely weight drained right? That was the golden boy that was retirement and weight drained Oscar after floyd beat him. Margarito was subpar without plaster of Paris for hand wraps. You have 2 weak points and Oscar is no where near as strong and muscular as erol spence is. Spence will not be weight drained like Oscar was nor will he be past his prime per say. Yes erol had a bad accident but he is working through it. Like I said I haven't really sat down and thought this one through. This week I'm a sit down and review the tale of the tape my friend. Then ill give my educated guess/prediction.

Keith looked like shit vs Paxman and got knocked down. He takes too many lay offs had he fought pac after the garcia win itd a been a diff story. But thats thurmans own fault all these injuries and long lay offs he is no spring chicken anymore. Pac is special not just anyone is gonna beat him even and aged Pac man he still has some left in the tank

Last edited by Clout; 08-07-2021 at 07:17 PM.
Old 08-07-2021, 10:46 PM   #10
Scar

Champed

Quote:
And of course you leave out that del la Hoya was old and severely weight drained right? That was the golden boy that was retirement and weight drained Oscar after floyd beat him. Margarito was subpar without plaster of Paris for hand wraps. You have 2 weak points and Oscar is no where near as strong and muscular as erol spence is. Spence will not be weight drained like Oscar was nor will he be past his prime per say. Yes erol had a bad accident but he is working through it. Like I said I haven't really sat down and thought this one through. This week I'm a sit down and review the tale of the tape my friend. Then ill give my educated guess/prediction.

Keith looked like shit vs Paxman and got knocked down. He takes too many lay offs had he fought pac after the garcia win itd a been a diff story. But thats thurmans own fault all these injuries and long lay offs he is no spring chicken anymore. Pac is special not just anyone is gonna beat him even and aged Pac man he still has some left in the tank
many had to go up two weight classes so he was not anywhere near his natural fight weight (at the time), Oscar only went down one so if anyone was at a weight disadvantage, it would be pacquiao. I'll give you that oscar isn't a strong as spence, but he's a better boxer. Spence best boxing demonstration was against Mikey and even then you can see the contrasts in skill between him and delahoya. We've seen big motherfucker trying to outmuscle pacquaio and it doesn't look so good. ask Margarito and cotto who both essentially just planned to punk manny. they ended up looking like potatoes. Spence is even more flat-footed than those two guys. it would be like fighting a statue for manny. And manny's been in the ring with a fighter who hit harder than spence in One Time. People who spar and fought both keith and spence said that thurman is the harder hitting welterweight. should be a dope fight. I'm sure we'll be here for the recap.

Last edited by Scar; 08-07-2021 at 10:51 PM.
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 01:13 PM   #11
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
It's just the fact spence took on DANNY GARCIA after coming back from injuries and a long lay off. That alone takes balls and shows greatness. He could've fought joseito lopez for God sakes for a tune up instead he chose former world champ danny garcia who had a solid showing vs all elites in the wleters.
Facts, bro.

Spence a beast, yo.

PacMan going to get outboxed and beat up.
Old 08-08-2021, 06:14 PM   #12
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

I like paq
Old 08-10-2021, 09:36 PM   #13
Scar

Champed

goddammit!!
Old 08-11-2021, 02:51 AM   #14
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Well, this fight aint going down now.

Smfh. Lame
Old 08-11-2021, 03:07 AM   #15
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
many had to go up two weight classes so he was not anywhere near his natural fight weight (at the time), Oscar only went down one so if anyone was at a weight disadvantage, it would be pacquiao. I'll give you that oscar isn't a strong as spence, but he's a better boxer. Spence best boxing demonstration was against Mikey and even then you can see the contrasts in skill between him and delahoya. We've seen big motherfucker trying to outmuscle pacquaio and it doesn't look so good. ask Margarito and cotto who both essentially just planned to punk manny. they ended up looking like potatoes. Spence is even more flat-footed than those two guys. it would be like fighting a statue for manny. And manny's been in the ring with a fighter who hit harder than spence in One Time. People who spar and fought both keith and spence said that thurman is the harder hitting welterweight. should be a dope fight. I'm sure we'll be here for the recap.
U clearly aren't experienced in this. Del la Hoya weighed under 147 due to a catch weight...he was weight drained and old. Cotto was under 147 lbs for that fight because manny was Mr. Catch weight he never fought those two at their natural weights or at 147 lbs. He fought them for a 147 lbs title and made those guys weigh under 145 lbs.......let this sink in. Why are you fighting hamps at 147 lbs but refuse to fight them weighing in at 147 lbs? The fact you didn't mention the catch weights shows you don't know boxing and are just bored due to quarantine and are trying to hop in on this keen discussion on the sweet science. This is not your sport. Two big bloopers there my friend. Again stop mentioning washed up Margarito. Margarito needed plaster of paris hand wraps..do you even know what plaster of Paris is? You didn't even mention it in ur rebuttal....Mann @Amen @Aero get this nigga a sippily cup and a high chair he ain't rdy to talk to the gods

KEITH THURMAN HASNT BEEN ONE TIME IN A LONG TIME. He is not a power puncher. His ko ratio plummeted as soon as he fought the top dogs of the division. 140 lbs manuel hits harder he visibly hurt Paxman in every fight they had and even ko'd when pac was sub 37 yrs old.....at 42 yrs of age bro thurman couldn't even buzz the filipino bambino

Last edited by Clout; 08-11-2021 at 03:17 AM.
Old 08-11-2021, 03:12 AM   #16
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Facts, bro.

Spence a beast, yo.

PacMan going to get outboxed and beat up.
I won't be shocked if spence does a number in him. But I won't be shock if pac shows us why he is an atg. I plan on watching thurman v pac again and errol vs danny. Tbh it won't help much garcia is flat footed and right handed. Paxman is shifty and on his toes alot and left handed plus a boxer puncher. Danny is a catch and counter power puncher who is mad slow. Pacman uses angles due to foot speed and positioning with great head movement. While danny has no head movement and is stationary no foot speed. I think spence will beat Pacman especially if his car accident injuries are fully healed and the ring rust is gone. He's just a middle weight who has the ability to fight at welter weight aka a weight bully. Can pac win...yea but he will not if spence is all the way healed and the rust is gone. Thurman is 5'7...errol is a strong 5'10 and an inside fighter/body punher. That's unusual for a tall guy

Last edited by Clout; 08-11-2021 at 03:19 AM.
Old 08-11-2021, 04:47 AM   #17
Scar

Champed

Quote:
U clearly aren't experienced in this. Del la Hoya weighed under 147 due to a catch weight...he was weight drained and old. Cotto was under 147 lbs for that fight because manny was Mr. Catch weight he never fought those two at their natural weights or at 147 lbs. He fought them for a 147 lbs title and made those guys weigh under 145 lbs.......let this sink in. Why are you fighting hamps at 147 lbs but refuse to fight them weighing in at 147 lbs? The fact you didn't mention the catch weights shows you don't know boxing and are just bored due to quarantine and are trying to hop in on this keen discussion on the sweet science. This is not your sport. Two big bloopers there my friend. Again stop mentioning washed up Margarito. Margarito needed plaster of paris hand wraps..do you even know what plaster of Paris is? You didn't even mention it in ur rebuttal....Mann @Amen @Aero get this nigga a sippily cup and a high chair he ain't rdy to talk to the gods

KEITH THURMAN HASNT BEEN ONE TIME IN A LONG TIME. He is not a power puncher. His ko ratio plummeted as soon as he fought the top dogs of the division. 140 lbs manuel hits harder he visibly hurt Paxman in every fight they had and even ko'd when pac was sub 37 yrs old.....at 42 yrs of age bro thurman couldn't even buzz the filipino bambino
lol!! im not sure why youre so fixated on my boxing knowledge. If it makes you feel any better then sure go ahead, you are more knowledgeable than me. happy? now lets get to this.

im familiar with catch weight. you talking about the bigger guy are at a disadvantage due to catch weight. well the reason for that is so the small guy don't get killed. That's the purpose of catch weight, my knowledgable friend, to make sure things are as safe as possible. Yes, you are right, oscar was underweight and drained, but he said it himself that he felt great and is ready to go when interviewed. He also gained 2 pounds back on fight night. so yes he was right back to 147. Also, oscar had notable advantages as well. He was 5 inches taller than pacman, meaning he has the luxury of punching downward which should add more force since its going with gravity. and he had a 5 inch arm reach advantage.
What im trying to say is, is it possible that manny was just better? Oscar had no answer for manny's speed and movement and his gameplan was very strange. with an arm reach advantage, its advisable to utilize the jabs which oscar didn't really do. Perhaps manny's counter-punching made him nervous but he didn't utilized the jab nearly as much as he should, instead opting for a counter-punching style which woud be rendered useless againt someone as quick as pacquio. And lets be clear, manny did gain 7 pounds i believe for this fight which would slow him down considerably. Margarito may have used plaster but he didnt' use it against manny and manny went on record to say that margrito was the hardest puncher he's fought up until he went against one time. So his fighting merit still stands. he's a heavy puncher. i personally think he's a middle weight but thats neither here nor there. on to point 3, thurman is one of the top three welterweight along with Spence and Bud. He's a good intelligent boxer, so i don't know why you are downplaying him. Shit i'd say he a better boxer than spence. Him be beaten by pacqquio isnt so much a commentary on keith but more on how good manny was. In boxing, speed kills. The only thing that can neutralize and dominate speed is timing. And that's the reason why floyd and JMM was able to beat manny. they have an uncanny sense of timing. it did took JMM 4 times to figure manny's timing out but he did it, so credit to him. Floyd is the best boxer of the time so u know he can utilize timing efficiently. Unfortunately, Spence doesn't show any of such acumen. Don't get me wrong, he's my 3rd fav boxers right now behind, terrence crawford and shakur stevenson.

and no need to recruit reinforcement lmao. you win. clearly this shit is very important to you lol.

Last edited by Scar; 08-11-2021 at 04:53 AM.
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 05:15 AM   #18
Scar

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Earl View Post
Well, this fight aint going down now.

Smfh. Lame
ugas is spence's replacement. fucking suck tho. i really wanted to see errol vs manny.
Old 08-21-2021, 05:53 PM   #19
Scar

Champed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnOxaf1iHoQ

shits going down tonight
Old 08-21-2021, 06:14 PM   #20
Scar

Champed

@Clout now that your boy isn't fighting anymore, who you got winning here?