- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

it’s metaphorical
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 08:06 AM   #42
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao so Pulse was half-right when he called you a bitch
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 08:09 AM   #43
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
The same government thats pushing the Covid vaccine were the same ones that pushed the opiod epidemic. They just do not have your best interests in mind anymore.
This some retard Facebook Uncle shit lmao

It’s the people in charge of the country trying to stop an illness from continuing to wipe out our population and wrecking the economy further

Most new cases are unvaccinated people, you idiots are keeping us closer to another lockdown

Hope they round you faggots up with lassos and you go to war with them though. The uneducated quasi right drooling around half the USA getting wiped out while taking some feds with them sounds like a wet dream

Too bad this whole rant is kindve pointless you live in Canada but feel free to direct it to anyone else
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 08:12 AM   #44
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao so Pulse was half-right when he called you a bitch
He doesn't come around here anymore for a reason, my dude
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 08:13 AM   #45
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RustyGunZ~ View Post
This some retard Facebook Uncle shit lmao

It’s the people in charge of the country trying to stop an illness from continuing to wipe out our population and wrecking the economy further

Most new cases are unvaccinated people, you idiots are keeping us closer to another lockdown

Hope they round you faggots up with lassos and you go to war with them though. The uneducated quasi right drooling around half the USA getting wiped out while taking some feds with them sounds like a wet dream

Too bad this whole rant is kindve pointless you live in Canada but feel free to direct it to anyone else
Im trying to figure out what part of the Constitution of the United States of America you didnt completely disregard with this statement and I'm having a really hard time
Old 07-30-2021, 08:17 AM   #46
kungfugrip

Did you guys hear that?

Anyone that doesn't agree with ~RustyGuns~ opinion on the internet should be rounded up and executed, just like the founding fathers said

Have you ever thought for one second that you might be wrong?

These guys man

The fuck
Old 07-30-2021, 08:20 AM   #47
kungfugrip

You have really never put yourself in someone else's shoes or tried to understand their point of view?

That's really scary dude.
Old 07-30-2021, 08:23 AM   #48
Smod of War
My avatar is a man, urGAY

Battle Record: 2-5

Smod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant future

Did someone say dildo in the ass?

A doll can be naked and never feel shy or sexualized or degraded
Smod of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 08:23 AM   #49
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
Im trying to figure out what part of the Constitution of the United States of America you didnt completely disregard with this statement and I'm having a really hard time
I don’t care about the constitution. Government is a joke, reread my statement. I just think it would be extremely attractive to see American patriot types go to war in their camo crocs with the federal government. Two faggots one stone ya know.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 07-30-2021, 08:25 AM   #50
kungfugrip

Sorry, give me a second to put my eyeballs back in their sockets after reading that stunningly stupid post
Old 07-30-2021, 08:33 AM   #51
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

from the guy who “just thinks the human body can better fight the disease naturally”
as though getting a vaccine turns off the body’s natural defenses
tell us more about the American Constitution, canadian
philosophy.
Old 07-30-2021, 08:38 AM   #52
kungfugrip

Everything you said there wasn't even an insult.

Ill tell you all about the Constitution, it seems to be wasted on you retards
Old 07-30-2021, 08:39 AM   #53
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

it only doesn’t read as an insult because you’re dumb
philosophy.
Old 07-30-2021, 08:40 AM   #54
kungfugrip

Yeah you got me there

What

The

Fuuuuuuck
Old 07-30-2021, 08:54 AM   #55
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Someone get me the constitution I just ran out of toilet paper
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 07-30-2021, 08:56 AM   #56
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

i hope you didn’t wipe with the section on vaccines
philosophy.
Old 07-30-2021, 08:59 AM   #57
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Of course not

I pissed on that section
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 07-30-2021, 09:33 AM   #58
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Yall just mad you took the fag serum greedily
Old 07-30-2021, 10:22 AM   #59
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Yall just mad you took the fag serum greedily
lol respect
Old 07-30-2021, 10:26 AM   #60
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

We are still on this subject?

Who cares? If you’ve gotten the vaccine, cool - if you haven’t, shame on you… right?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kouch comin in hot, kung dumb as cheese