Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-22-2021, 08:37 AM   #101
Fracture

Battle Record: 9-2

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

You just made his point for him lmao
Fracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 09:40 AM   #102
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracture View Post
You just made his point for him lmao
I know,
But it's going to be so much fun
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 12:05 PM   #103
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Kungfucrip in here musing on malcom x's contributions to present day racism lol

Nc smh. Heatmaiser on infinity.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 10:22 PM   #104
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Nope, we'd just beat the fuck out of you
Seems to be working out

Hey dude, have you ever heard of NOT VIOLENCE
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 10:24 PM   #105
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Kungfucrip in here musing on malcom x's contributions to present day racism lol

Nc smh. Heatmaiser on infinity.
Please repeat in english

I dont muse over Malcolm, he's the first black man i wholeheartedly agree with in every way that wasnt in gigantic jeans and a Fubu jersey
Old 07-22-2021, 10:49 PM   #106
kungfugrip

Black man in a white neighbourhood: cabs dont stop for me and people are looking at me funny

White man in a black neighbourhood: my best case scenario is just being robbed and beaten, but not murdered, but ill probably be murdered
Old 07-22-2021, 10:55 PM   #107
kungfugrip

Imagine a black dude going to a dinner party in an affluent white gated community and the white people there are like 'ayyyyy black boy, you cool, you an honorary white man, you must have some white in you amirite?' And you're just like 'sir please this isn't a Chappelle Show skit and i don't really take that as a compliment it's demeaning to both of us as well as our species can we please just enjoy each other's company
Old 07-22-2021, 11:00 PM   #108
kungfugrip

Then their cousin starts like, line dancing and you have to sit there and pretend it's perfectly normal behaviour
Old 07-22-2021, 11:02 PM   #109
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Imagine being black and you can't dance and your dick small

Then your me
Old 07-22-2021, 11:02 PM   #110
kungfugrip

Lmaoooooooo
Old 07-22-2021, 11:04 PM   #111
kungfugrip

Im so stupid i stayed so loyal to hip hop culture im like 40 and still sag my pants cuz i refused to treat black culture as a phase. Shoulda just stayed white, i could rock the shit out of a medium pink golf shirt
Old 07-22-2021, 11:06 PM   #112
kungfugrip

Every job interview i went to i looked like a defendant
Old 07-22-2021, 11:24 PM   #113
kungfugrip

Bro i had a half sister through marriage from a millionaire family who had a MEGA racist Dad, they take a trip to New Orleans for a trade show or something, please believe she did not come back lmao. She linked woth some random Jamal and her family is all freaking out, 6 months later her mom gets a call and they're in the DR and she (hand to God) goes 'things will get better when Jamal gets a gun so we can start doing drug deals' lmaoooo

So needless to say, half my half-family are now mulattos. I wonder if her Dad has calmed down or he still just boils over lmao. Like poetic justice times a million
Old 07-22-2021, 11:29 PM   #114
White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
Bro i had a half sister through marriage from a millionaire family who had a MEGA racist Dad, they take a trip to New Orleans for a trade show or something, please believe she did not come back lmao. She linked woth some random Jamal and her family is all freaking out, 6 months later her mom gets a call and they're in the DR and she (hand to God) goes 'things will get better when Jamal gets a gun so we can start doing drug deals' lmaoooo

So needless to say, half my half-family are now mulattos. I wonder if her Dad has calmed down or he still just boils over lmao. Like poetic justice times a million

Your half sister is a nigga lover
And her dad should of beat that bitch to.a bloody pulp

And then once he calmed down

I'd fuck her ..and make her a nigga lover x2

And then we could be family
Old 07-22-2021, 11:30 PM   #115
White LGI

Quote:
Every job interview i went to i looked like a defendant
Every time I was a defendant I went to court dressed like it was a job interview
Old 07-22-2021, 11:37 PM   #116
kungfugrip

Night rider for sure.

Last time i checked shes a Rastafarian that doesn't let her kid celebrate Halloween
Old 07-22-2021, 11:38 PM   #117
kungfugrip

Quote:
Every time I was a defendant I went to court dressed like it was a job interview
Lmaoooooo dying

That ill fitting suit all bunchy and clearly not tailored
Old 07-22-2021, 11:42 PM   #118
kungfugrip

Quote:

I'd fuck her ..and make her a nigga lover x2
Wait what

I feel your math is off, bro women leave me if my apartment isnt big enough, the black guys out here Stockholm Syndroming white women into other countries

I cant help but respect that kind of game
Old 07-22-2021, 11:56 PM   #119
White LGI

Quote:
Wait what

I feel your math is off, bro women leave me if my apartment isnt big enough, the black guys out here Stockholm Syndroming white women into other countries

I cant help but respect that kind of game

The size of your apartment isn't why they leave Kung
Old 07-23-2021, 12:12 AM   #120
kungfugrip

It's the size of my dick isnt it

Its an average 3.5 incher bro