Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-17-2021, 12:30 AM   #81
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
Why am i so racist now

But like, not racist

I should probably kill myself soon
Kiss me you sexy faggot
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 12:32 AM   #82
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Im not into black guys

Lmaoooo
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 09:02 AM   #83
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Im not into black guys

Lmaoooo
Us American blacks dicks aren't really thst big anymore,
The whites watered us diwn
Old 07-17-2021, 09:29 AM   #84
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

If by watered down u mean staying hydrated through cutting edge water purification technology to keep your body healthy enough to dominate us in every sport ever and become millionaires in the process then i agree
Old 07-17-2021, 04:28 PM   #85
White LGI

Quote:
If by watered down u mean staying hydrated through cutting edge water purification technology to keep your body healthy enough to dominate us in every sport ever and become millionaires in the process then i agree
We are superior beings
Old 07-21-2021, 10:26 PM   #86
kungfugrip

Nobody can deny that, you just need the proper white people built infrastructure

Black culture is the problem imo

Last edited by kungfugrip; 07-21-2021 at 10:38 PM.
Old 07-21-2021, 10:47 PM   #87
White LGI

Quote:
Nobody can deny that, you just need the proper white people built infrastructure

Black culture is the problem imo
White people stole everything from us

Even slavery....we started that shit
Old 07-21-2021, 10:51 PM   #88
kungfugrip

Well, you're doing pretty well at stealing it back

Where's my bike btw
Old 07-21-2021, 11:22 PM   #89
kungfugrip

Don't you see how well we work together?

This racism shit can never be cured, because it's engrained in our DNA, but it can be funny and profitable at the same time. I hate saying 'we' and 'you' but dude, the chemistry is undeniable. Like two kids at the dance who want to kiss. We belong together.

Last edited by kungfugrip; 07-21-2021 at 11:25 PM.
Old 07-21-2021, 11:38 PM   #90
White LGI

Quote:
Don't you see how well we work together?

This racism shit can never be cured, because it's engrained in our DNA, but it can be funny and profitable at the same time. I hate saying 'we' and 'you' but dude, the chemistry is undeniable. Like two kids at the dance who want to kiss. We belong together.

I'd love to fuck you....but I only Top and I'm definitely not going steady
Old 07-21-2021, 11:41 PM   #91
kungfugrip

That's what you took away from this discussion eh
Old 07-21-2021, 11:47 PM   #92
White LGI

Quote:
Don't compare me and you to two kids kissing if you don't want to fuck....

Mixed signals man
Old 07-21-2021, 11:50 PM   #93
kungfugrip

Like two gangbangers tying rags

But instead of tying rags theyre just making out
Old 07-22-2021, 12:04 AM   #94
kungfugrip

Malcolm X was one of my idols cuz he said never trust a white man that wants to be the leader of a Black movement, and he was so incredibly right
Old 07-22-2021, 12:07 AM   #95
kungfugrip

That man was ahead of his time.
Old 07-22-2021, 12:22 AM   #96
White LGI

Quote:
Quote:
That man was ahead of his time.
Niggas killed him

That's why I joined the kkk
Old 07-22-2021, 12:33 AM   #97
kungfugrip

Same reason i joined the Black Panthers
Old 07-22-2021, 12:37 AM   #98
kungfugrip

Niggaz did not kill him the government killed him cuz unified black people is a major threat
Old 07-22-2021, 12:42 AM   #99
kungfugrip

Lmao imagine black people took control tomorrow? Shit. Bro, give black people white people power for 24 hours, it'll be The Purge Part 5
Old 07-22-2021, 08:34 AM   #100
White LGI

Quote:
Lmao imagine black people took control tomorrow? Shit. Bro, give black people white people power for 24 hours, it'll be The Purge Part 5

Nope, we'd just beat the fuck out of you