White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
he needs to drop a special asap

one of the goats

r kelly is next

#freekelz
R kelly is next made me piss myself. Gonna have to go with... I highly fucking doubt it
Old 07-01-2021, 10:52 PM   #62
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Damn@what Bill C did
If that was me he wouldn't live
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 10:55 PM   #63
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dope girl View Post
Damn@what Bill C did
If that was me he wouldn't live
He'd drug himself
Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 04:16 AM   #64
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

as a white man, allegedly, i have to admit i didn't read the entirety of this thread, but i'm a little upset it didn't become an appreciation thread for r. kellys legacy as the greatest rnb artist of the 90's-00s
Old 07-02-2021, 05:33 AM   #65
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Lol you needed to establish some type of authority in you introduction to be upset about rape and racism lol stop coming here u fucking moron.
Had a black woman tell me the other day I should be ashamed to be white due to what my ancestors did and couldn't talk about race issues due to it. My ancestors have been oppressed as well and had nothing to do with that shit.

In the middle of moving and just passing time, kinda on auto-pilot tbh and didn't think it'd make you or anyone mad about adding that. Didn't realize how soft some people are on here tbh with fragile ego's, that's on me tho. I should have known, lol

Also, are you talking like this in real life as well, or are you just insufferable when you find an opening to do so?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 07-02-2021 at 05:39 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 06:14 AM   #66
Smod of War
My avatar is a man, urGAY

Battle Record: 2-5

Smod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant future

Oh god more paragraphs

A doll can be naked and never feel shy or sexualized or degraded
Smod of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 12:39 PM   #67
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smod of War View Post
Oh god more paragraphs
Just don't read it. I could always just do 3-4 posts in succession. Nobody seems to care about that

Old 07-02-2021, 12:40 PM   #68
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

If that's what you want

Old 07-02-2021, 01:35 PM   #69
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Soft? LOL you're the little sniveling bitch prequalifying your worthless opinions in terror because some fuckin black bitch chopped u down for running your fuckin mouth lol. Welcome back to reality you stupid fuck.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 01:36 PM   #70
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

An yes I'd cut u down at the knees in person for being a fuckin retard as well.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 07-02-2021, 05:50 PM   #71
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
An yes I'd cut u down at the knees in person for being a fuckin retard as well.
If this doesn't scream insecurity idk what does, who react this strongly unless they are? I get it, I've been there and people on this board knows, you can get out of it too but idk if you've ever reflected upon yourself enough to do such a thing. People had my back in that convo (both other whites and blacks, but it seems like you know more than me on how it went down so tell me more...), she fucked up so idk wtf you're getting at. Racism goes both ways, anyone with half a brain knows that. Get back in your lane you dumb fuck. I actually thought you had some merit until you opened your mouth

Old 07-02-2021, 07:25 PM   #72
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

So when I'm tuned up enough, i fail to properly articulate my opinions and it comes off crudely, for that i apologize, but this race shit is just to in your face to ignore in 2021. Black people have always gotten a raw deal when it comes to the law and police, but when there's 20 accusers, it's hard to defend the guy.

His case was overturned due to a technicality. His release had nothing to do with the verdict. Regardless, as long as we're on this issue that im way less comfortable talking about now that im considerably more sober, i say Sha'Carri Richardson's punishment should be smoking a blunt 5 seconds before competing, and if she wins olympic gold weed should be legalized everywhere forever
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 07:32 PM   #73
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
How can you be racist AND poor? Like how do you have white privilege and not use it? But yet you want to diss a culture when you're part of a impoverished white subculture.

Like fix yourself before you worry about Cosby. Fix the relationship with your family. Put the pipe down. Stop paying hookers who don't have another income source.
I didnt realize it at the time, but youre saying im a poor drug addict who has alot more opportunity than i realize, and my situation is the result of my own personal choices, and i should take responsibility and pull myself up by my bootstraps to improve my situation?

That's what you're saying to me right?

I just want to make sure that that's what you're saying to me before my fucking head explodes from an irony overload
Old 07-02-2021, 07:35 PM   #74
Ghost1

Don't u fucking never come on here sober again
Old 07-02-2021, 07:35 PM   #75
kungfugrip

Lmao.

Well played.
Old 07-02-2021, 07:36 PM   #76
kungfugrip

I woke up the next day like 'fuck man i pulled an Archie Bunker again.'
Old 07-02-2021, 07:40 PM   #77
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
as a white man, allegedly, i have to admit i didn't read the entirety of this thread, but i'm a little upset it didn't become an appreciation thread for r. kellys legacy as the greatest rnb artist of the 90's-00s
Lmfao.. ill have to admit. The phantom of the opera swag was gangsta as fuck. I mean.. the only pedophile i know who actually called himself the pied piper (therefore admitting a pedo) and got away as long as he did. Lmao. For sure. G.O.A.T ...and i mean that with the utmost sincereity. Kelz was da god.

His music was amazing to. Did a lot ...i mean A LOT, of Fucking, over tp2.com. as well as other stuff. But ya

Last edited by Geno; 07-02-2021 at 07:42 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 07:41 PM   #78
kungfugrip

Bro.

Kellz EPed an Aaliyah album called Age Ain't Nothing But a Number

The writing was on the wall

Someone drop that SNL skit
Old 07-02-2021, 07:44 PM   #79
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Lmfao. Aaliyah was an angel. RIP
Old 07-02-2021, 07:49 PM   #80
kungfugrip

Does anyone remember that RKelly concert in Africa where he was like 'do you have your shots? Come home with me.. To Americccccaaaa' lmao dude was sexually predatorizing an entire arena

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVthudlQagk

Tags
kkkanada hardship, wakanda forever - bags