Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Allow Me To Retort Season I

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2021, 09:19 PM   #21
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

V/ Destroyer.
Old 03-25-2021, 04:02 AM   #22
evaD

Battle Record: 19-10

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

evaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant future

This battle could’ve done with more arguing about waste removal semantics imo

Kinda disappointing from all really. Dunno if the threeway made it not work as good? A lot of straight flipping concepts without even tweaking it as well

Best lines:

Seth
Housekeeping
Rattlesnake
Stiff arm
Stick with the program
Dumpster diving

Frac
Low point
Take out trash
In store
Legion of doom

Des
Speak french
Kidnapper demands
Small pets
Missed a turn

I got Seth with one more highlight.
Old 03-26-2021, 01:12 PM   #23
Mac

Battle Record: 7-12

Mac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant future

I got fracture here by a small margin.. it seems that three way rebuttals don't work pretty much because you want to hit equally both sides and that leads to sacrificng other stuff.. fracture was more funny and made more sense overall to me
Old 03-26-2021, 06:55 PM   #24
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

I thought this was pretty enjoyable

Des had me laughing at parts for sure but I can't realistically vote for a guy dissing the league/mod in bars and word for word biting 8 mile

Seth and Frac..

Seth I would say probablyyy had the lead early with some good personals that were a little less straightforward then they were later... although quick low point from Frac is my LOTB and heavy stiff arm was ill..

Tough call between frac and Seth but I give the edge to frac for slightly more enjoyable concepts and the fact Seth's rebuttals at the end weren't flipped enough from the original concept...thought how they were done were too similar and shouldve taken a different approach

I didn't love fracs finishing 3 either tho.. its close I could see either winning but for me

Frac edged it
-kungfugrip

Last edited by Blue Bayou; 03-26-2021 at 06:57 PM.
Old 03-27-2021, 03:19 AM   #25
UserName
K I N G

Battle Record: 15-10

UserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant future

Vote - frac
Old 03-27-2021, 09:40 AM   #26
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Exchange 1

S

Frac vs Seth was dope! but Des is, no debating, a turd
These last rnd of checks the only time anyone was excited anticipating a third
dope concept, not in love with execution
Yo Frac congrats on the promotion!! Maybe it'll bring back ur spouse
Manager of the housekeepers but you couldn't manage to keep your house

Almost quoted 'quick low point'

D
i guess ur legend status comes from being gassed up, since i have seen u write, kid
just cuz a bunch of snakes were whispering in ur ears don’t mean u were clashing with titans

F
Great. Took my dope line and dumbed down the fire
Only snakes are the 1s on this site who like u as a person so arent honest that u suck as a writer
great concept but ironically kinda stretched out.

S
Smith & Wesson for Frac after I empty the AK in Des, that’s ether bros
Speaking of snakes Frac’ll hear the rattle before hes hit with the lethal blow

F
Cant respect des cause hes wack with no fans
Verse trash. Id have a easier time reading a kidnappers demands

S
My walls the only place ya mind be, uzi boil ya brain
If I walk in there won’t be a stiff arm in sight, the recoils insane

D
voyeur don’t rhyme with foyer, you fucking redneck so keep guessing
i spose the only french ur fatass knows is gonna be toast and fries and dressing
fuck does that work? either way des’ll leave both u and that faggot frac bleedin
tough to read a kidnapper’s demands huh? is that what u call ur wife’s custody agreement?

D
flow’s weak. just admit that u didn’t come heavy this round
ur bitch known to kill too...usually small pets when she sits down

F
Not knowing what a garbage bill is as a grown man isnt right
But not surprised.. Ur verses prove u aint ever taken out the trash in ur life
U both on the bench. Talkin happy endings but aint scoring shit
& youll never start. You 2 would be perfect as getaway cars in horror flicks

F
This wasnt a fair brawl. Frac v. Hair loss and a faggot built like paul bearer yall
I stay picking on D, but all seth does is get open an airball

S
U don’t know what a waste bill is? Well with verses that suck the hardest
It’s honestly a blessing.. Cus you’d be even more broke if you paid for garbage
God Frac you’ve lost it. Or never had it. Ur bars is fuckin borin bitch
U keep turning keys with no sign of life like a getaway car in horror flicks
I fw the swagger of 'here's the same concept done better' but it being done a few posts ago doesn't help the impact

F
Turnbuckle worked. Deleted it by accident

S
]Must be hammered, 1/3 bars reference ours ur a drunkard & a bitch
You should know to stick with the program, u already lost custody like this
Broke, kids starving on his weekends, I’ve had enough of this guy
U know garbage head to toe, dumpster diving behind the hotels how u survive

D
]look, faggots. trash; garbage bill or waste management all would’ve been acceptable
but saying “garbage disposal bill” implies you’re talking bout the under sink receptacle
agreed
enough about ur trash bars. let’s talk about tendency to ‘borrow’ and i use that term loosely
i haven’t seen a horror movie bite that bad since the shark ate sam jackson mid speech in deep blue sea
good but so stretched
this ain’t the rewording league, seth. every one of ur drops in here lacks art
when we say flip the other guy’s bar, we don’t mean just rearrange the front & the back part
talk to em

Generous with quotes

Seth - 7 quotes, not counting the horror movie bar, just left it in to reference it
Frac - 6 quotes
Des - 5 quotes, not counting the bar he nobly sacrificed to be the voice of the reader. Thanks Des.

Probably preference but I have Seth by a small margin. Thought his use of personal angles wth flipping stuff in the cypher gave him the edge, stick with the program being my favorite line

V/seth
Old 03-27-2021, 10:34 AM   #27
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Since dull boy is running the league.

Destroyer
Old 03-28-2021, 11:28 PM   #28
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Seth - Last round of checks was aiight, I guess. I don't know if it was intentional, but that, 'Seth was dope/Des is no' internal multi was tiight. Manage of the housekeepers/couldn't manage to keep you house was dope.

Des - Des' callout on third/turd was also aiiight with one more i, making it less aight than Seth's previous aiight. The Superbad line was a cool rebuttal. Simple. Easy. Think Seth has a sliight lead here.

Frac - Blaming the league for you falling off? PSH Low point was dope, though lol Best line of the battle thus far. First turnbuckle bar was aiight. Not much if any rebuttal here.

Des - I liked the angle Des was going at. Clash with titans was a cool reference. Set up for it could've helped it land better, I think. The classic blunder of confusing your greater than direction hurt what would've been a nice flip on Res' low point concept. Missed opportunity.

Frac - First bar was brutal. Straight forward attack and it cut. Trust fall mentioning Blue felt a little out of place to use as a concept on these two.

Seth - Misdirection line of the battle for me right now. On par with the low point joint by Frac, but it was a pointed rebuttal to a previous line. Build up really drove it home, too. Snake/rattle/lethal blow bar was aiiiiight. Dug the connect points concept but the delivery was a little off. This was a nice post, though, overall. I've got Seth up to this point with Frac trailing and Des in turd by a smidge.

Frac - Heavy stiff arm had some cool double meaning but I didn't like the set up or wording. Just aiight for me. Kidnapper was a heavy no. Massage parlors was cool with the current event but it was light in attacking Des. Kind of a meh post here without rebuttals.

Seth - Recoil was a cool rebuttal but the bar itself is a little light. Bleak was a total miss for me. Happy ending was another cool rebuttal and I like how you worked in both Frac and Des while referencing a previous bar. Worded a little awkwardly, but an aiight angle.

Des - French toast fatty line was cool lol Whole bar dissing the league? Bay'ed juhdgeme'ant. Custody agreement was dope af. Should've used that league diss space more wisely.

Seth - lol @ 'You beta' set up. Know french was a nice rebuttal. Calling out the flaw in his league questioning was a good look. Punch was a aiight. Custody agreement line was another dope reference to a previous bar and grimy af with a joke lol Nice post.

Des - Text skill set up was dope. Punch was light and a little fillerish. Small pets was fucking great haha Last bar was cool in theory as a playing dumb sarcasm move, but his line worked so this fell a bit flat.

Frac - Taking out the trash was a nice reference to his bar and a dope concept. Horror flick cars was a nope for me. Kiosk was a little light too.

Des - Missed a turn was nice situational comedy. Well worded too. Happy ending for me bar was a nice reference to earlier and used it in a more straight forward way. Simplicity doesn't always work but it did here for me. Lotto quote was comedy for me. Nice post right here.

Frac - Calling out the Lotto reference was some ground scraping fruit. Rubbed the wrong way seemed to be saying he flipped your line, but that's kind of the point lol Fair brawl/hair loss/Paul Bearer was a dope set up, but the punch was a light.

Seth - Paid for garbage was a cool flip, but almost flipped it the same way Frac did earlier. Small animals rebuttal was eh. Turning keys flip was a little better, but this was one of your weaker posts, imo.

Frac - Again with the league dissing lol Really exist was aiiight. Filler. Hawk reference rebuttal on their animal bars was dope. Considered missing must be going over my head or just simple and ineffective.

Seth - Stick to the program was dope. Mixed in some references to the battle and tied it in with a personal. Dumpster diving was alright but you're consistently countering lines. Dementia line was clever. Didn't love it, though.

Des - Sink receptacle was dope. Like how you stayed on this subject lol Deep Blue Sea reference and concept was great haha Last line was also killer. You really used having the last word to your advantage. Probably you best post of the battle.

I've got Seth barely edging Des for the win here.

Current tally is

Seth - 3
Frac - 3
Des - 2
Old 03-30-2021, 11:15 AM   #29
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

gone @ everybody kickin des face in after garbage line...then like oh rite the other guy.. hey u.. frac/seth u suk ok? bitch? <3

heh

i enjoyed garbage talk. i think two ppl should team up on one idiyote and then whoever made fun of the idiyote better wins

vote sthe even tho ugh i couldve say frac but he didnt have avatar so he fuksa weird tb=Bh
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
Old 03-30-2021, 01:53 PM   #30
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

lol. ur vote doesn’t count, weirdo
philosophy.
Closed Thread