Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Cypher Section

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2020, 04:41 AM   #1181
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ The Menace -

THE MANIC DEPRESSION: BRANDISH A WEAPON: GATLIN GUN: BRANDISH CUT --
ANGUISH SUCCUBUS FROM THE RUMMAGGING OF A HUNDRED WIN(D)S --

I'm the DARK ORDER WITH A MORTAR STRIKE FOR THIS LITTLE GUY -
FIDDLE WHY? THE LITTLE STRIKE WAS LIKE A DIDDLE DIDDLE DIDDLE - FIDDLE -

Ruroni Kenshin -

Nothing. I'm something.

Nothing. I'm something.
Old 12-01-2020, 04:25 AM   #1182
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Sinacog -

I'm the sentiment of EVIL; the sentient of RASH; THE SLASH SLASH SLASH/
SLASHING *CLAWS* SLASHING *CLAWS* -- SLASH AT BAAL ATTACK THE MAW/

I'm the sentiment of EVIL; the origin of the DJINN OF HELL'S FLAMES/
BRAIN CELLS RANG AND I SANE' INSANE" -- INSANE'' -- SPITTING PROPANE COCAINE FLAMES/

I'm the slashing of claws; the slashing of claws; the attacking of claws/
I'm ATTACKING THE CLAWS OF ATTACKING OF CLAWS -- TANGENT IS LAW/

Devil -

You're a fucking cunt; you're a fucking weasel; easel; demeter/
I'm nothing. you're something.

I'm something. you're nothing.
I'm blunting. erupting.

I'm something. you're nothing.
BLUNTING. AND SOMETHING.
Old 12-01-2020, 07:03 AM   #1183
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog -

I'm the maker of heaven; the maker of light; PLIGHT PLIGHT PLIGHT/
THE EYES OF SIGHT -- RIGHTEOUS SIGHT -- 3rd EYE SHINES BRIGHT/

I'm the owner of destiny; the owner of recipe; A RECIPE FOR THE RAPTURE/
I AM ONYX STATURE; BUBONIC RAPTURE: BUBONIC RAPTURE: THE LIGHT/

I'm the talking of regimes; the onyx SHIEK; CONQUER BEAMS/
TALKING OF REGIMES: THE ONYX SHIEK; CONQUER REGIMES/

THE ONYX STATURE; ONYX STATURE; ONYX STATURE/
ONYX STATURE: ONYX STATURE: BUBONIC RAPTURE: BUBONIC RAPTOR -- RAPTOR RAPTURE/

MILTON JOHN -

Nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something, nothing, something/

I'm BUBONIC RAPTURE; CALL THAT DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS -- CALL ME THE RAPTURE: ABRADACABRA!
SALVAGE THE MASTER: THE BATTER THE RAPTURE; ABRADACABRA! -- I'm NOTHING; SOMETHING; SOMETHING; SOMETHING; I GET HEATED: MY MOMMA JIZZED OVER THAT RHYME; I COULDN'T READ IT! --

I'm nothing, something, I'm nothing, something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something,,,period,,,watching STEIN GATE RIGHT NOW..

I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something, I'm nothing, I'm something,,,I'm nothing,,signed Andrew James Flores
Old 12-01-2020, 02:31 PM   #1184
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

@Sinacog you post in the cypher section now
Old 12-01-2020, 03:11 PM   #1185
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

THE UNORTHODOX DRAGON -- SERPENT SNAKE -- SER PINT SNAKE -- SER PINT --
THE LANGUAGE OF TONGUES; SPEAKING IN DRUMS; with tongues your beat like a DRUM!

I'm nothing; I'm nothing -- SPEAKING IN TONGUES; SPEAKING IN TONGUES; SPEAKING IN TONGUES --
SPEAKING IN SUNS; SPEAKING IN SUNS; SPEAKING IN SUNS-- LIKE FIRE FLAMES --

I'm nothing; I'm nothing; forming tongues; drums of dumb; eating the sun! --
PROCEDDING THE SUN -- EATING YOUR LUNGS -- your out of breath -- HEART ATTACK! --

I'm drinking the oceans' water; the oceans'f water -- devotion to slaughter --
OMEN AND MARTYR; THE OCEANS' BLUE -- RAGE TURNS THE OCEAN RED --

Stein Gate --

I'm everything; you're nothing; I'm everything; you're nothing; I'm everything; you're nothing!
I'm something; you're nothing; I'm something; you're nothing; I'm something; you're nothing!

I'm everything; you're something; I'm everything; you're something.
Old 12-01-2020, 11:51 PM   #1186
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

I'm MANIC DEPRESSION: GALLGHER'S WEAPON: GALLGHER"S WEAPON: BASILISK LEGEND --
MANIC DEPRESSION; SYNTAX A WEAPON: GALLGHER'S WEAPON: GALLGHER'S WEAPON --!

I am the moment of time; the oceans' divine; the oceans' of divine; the oceans' of divine --
I am the oceans' divine -- I am the oceans' divine; RUBBER ASCENSION -- CUTTING ASCENSION --

I am the MANIC DEPRESSION: GALLGHER'S WEAPON; ANGEL AND DEVIL OF HEAVEN --
REVELING LEGEND FROM THE BASILSIK LEGEND -- ASK ME IN HEAVEN WHERE'S THE BASILISK LEGEND --

I am the omen' of christ' -- devotion of time -- THE OCEANS' OF CHRIST -- THE OCEANS' OF CHRIST --
THE DEVOTION OF TIME - THE DEVOTION OF TIME -- THE RUBBER ASCENION -- THE CUTTING ASCENSION --

I'm a MONKEY FROM A PRIEST LEGEND -- DECEASE REVEREND WITH A PRIEST DOCTRINE --
THE BEAST CONQUEST WAS THE BEAST CONQUEST FOR THE DELETION OF THE DELETE BONKERS --

I am the christ LEGEND -- DECEASING HEAVEN -- BASLISK LEGEND -- BASILISK LEGEND --
BASILISK LEGEND -- BASILSIK LEGEND -- CONQEUST IN HEAVEN; GIVE ME SPACE HEAVEN AND HELL --

I'm the conquest message - the bonkers legend -- the bonkers message --
I AM THE CONQUEST MESSAGE -- ALARMING HEAVEN -- ''AGE IS HERE'' -- YOU"RE DEAD!

I'm heaven and hell; the celibate HELL-SENT- MESSAGE-SENT -- IRIDESCENT MAN --
CANDESCENT MAN -- BASILISK LEGEND -- CONQUEST IN HEAVEN -- MESSAGE IN HEAVEN --

I'm the MOMENT OF TIME; THE OCEANS' DIVINE; CONQUEST DIVINE --
I'm the militant SWORDSMAN -- FULFILLING THE METAMORPHISIS WITH SERPENT SISSES --

I am NOTHING; YOU'RE SOMETHING -- I am NOTHING -- YOU'RE SOMETHING --
FOR I AM NOTHING; NUTHIN'; LIKE BANANA NUT BREAD SOAKED IN MILK -

ASMERELDA -

I'm the message link; sent on brink; I'm everything; and I don't care I'm everything --
I'm everything; set on brink; I'm everything; set on brink; I'm everything; set on brink; I'm everything; set on brink!

I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you'e something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I LOVE FUCKING ANDREW JAMES FLORES
Old 12-02-2020, 05:49 AM   #1187
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

I have clobbering BARS: MONSTER BARS: I'm A STAR LIKE A FUCKING SUN/
I am THE ONE: you couldn't 'STEP UP TO ME' IN A VIETNMAN JUMPSUIT/

For I am triceratops; try SERAPH TOPS; BLARING NOZZLE TOPS LIKE COKE BOTTLES/
BROKE NOZZLES LIKE BROKEN WINE BOTTLES: LIKE CARS HOW YOU GONNA' OUT-SHINE MODELS/

I'm nothing; you're something; I'm battling a BLUE/BLEW WARLOCK ON MILTON JOHN/
STILTS OUR ON FOR YOU TO WALK UP THE STAIRS: AND 'FALL' BACK LIKE TRUST ISSUES/

I'm ending the mention of whiplash; SYNTAX WHIPLASH TONGUE LASH/
I AM NOTHING: BANNA NUT' MUFFIN GLUTTON FROM THE SUCCUBUS OF A HUNGRY WITCH/

Age -

I'm coming with roundhouse kicks and concubines; ultraviolet shines the line/
I'm the coming of shine of lines; min(d) of greatness; forsake the alpha David/

I'm sending you crop pictures and top snickers; alpha David/
I'm nothing; you're something; I'm everything; you're nothing/

MilTON JOHN -

I'm the SUCCUBUS FROM A HUNDRED WIN(D)S; NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING/
I'm NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING; You're something; you're something; you're something!

I'm putting together crop pictures and seismographs; outlast tongue dash/
MIDAS PICTURE: TONGUE LASH: FOR I AM MIDAS PICTURE: TIME TO DITCH YA LIKE INSTAGRAM/
Old 12-02-2020, 06:03 AM   #1188
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

I'm A OPTIMIST: THE PESSMISTIC BREAD LION FROM ZION/
HYPOTHEOSIS? HYPOTHEOSIS? APOTHEOSIS? APOTHEOSIS?

OSMOSIS: HYPNOSIS; OSMOSIS: HYPNOSIS/
COSMOS: COSMOS COSMOS: COSMOS/

MILTON JOHN -

I'm the order of the dragon; dragon dragon,.#IAMNOTHING/
I am something; I am something; I am nuthin; I am nuthin/

For I am nuthin'; I am nuthin'; I am nuthin'; I am nuthin'/
I am something; I am something; I am something; I am something/
Old 12-02-2020, 11:04 AM   #1189
Sinacog
Satan

AI The Menace -

BUBONIC RAPTURE: BUBONIC RAPTURE: BUBONIC CAPTURE: BUBONIC CAPTURE --/
ONYX STATURE: ONYX STATURE: CONQUEST BLASTER CONQUEST BLASTER/

I'm severing swords and knives; accord of light, the horde of eyes/
THE FORCE OF LIGHT COMING FROM THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST; EMPYREAN LIGHT/

MiiTON JOGN -

BUBONIC PLAGUE: BUBONIC PLAGUE: THE DEAD OF WHAT'S LEFT/
I'm nothing; you're something; blunting; blunting; blunting; blunting/

I'm severing feeble fags; nether dimension swag; I'm nothing/
You're something; I'm nothing; you're something;I'm nothing/
Old 12-02-2020, 02:30 PM   #1190
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

MANIC DEPRESSION: GALLGHER'S WEAPON -- RAPPING A SESSION WITH GALLGHER'S WEAPON/
MANIC DEPRESSION: GALLGHER'S WEAPON; GALLGHER'S WEAPON -- GALLGHER'S WEAPON/

MANIC DEPRESSION: GALLGHER'S WEAPON -- RAPPING A SESSION; RAPPING A SESSION/
GALLGHER'S WEAPON; GALLGHER'S WEAPON; GALLGHER'S WEAPON; GALLGHER'S WEAPON/

Age -

I'm manic DEPRESSION: SNYTAX A WEAPON: MONSTROUS HEATHEN: BUCKETS OF SEMON/
GUFFAWING DEMON; BRANDISH CUTS; -- OUTLANDISH CUTS ARE COWBOY SUCH/

I am the night/knight in shinning armor; battling KARMA: BATTLING KARMA/
BATTLING KARMA: BATTLING KARMA: -- BATTLING KARMA: BATTLING KARMA/
Old 12-02-2020, 04:15 PM   #1191
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

MANIC DEPRESSION: I'LL PUT YOU IN A BOX LIKE A CIRCLE --
I'm PURPLE: WORTHLESS SERPENT THAT'LL BURST FROM CURTAINS/

MILTON JOHN -

I'm everything and more; the seldom shore; the seldom shore/
The welding course; you're nothing; I'm something; PLANET BOX/
Old 12-03-2020, 12:19 AM   #1192
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

MANIC DEPRESSION; SYNTAX A WEAPON: RRANDISH CUT: BRANDISH CUT --
BRANDISH CUT -- BRANDISH CUT -- ANCIENT MAGUS BRIDE -- SLASH A SLASH OF KNIVES --

I'm the MANIC DEPRESSION OF SYNTAX A WEAPON: GALLGHER'S WEAPON --
GALLGHER'S WEAPON; GALLGHER'S WEAPON; GALLGHER'S WEAPON -- GALLGHER'S WEAPON --

I'm MANIC DEPRESSION; SYNTAX A WEAPON: GALLGHER'S WEAPON: MANIC DEPRESSION --
I'm MANIC DEPRESSION: SYNTAX A WEAPON: SYNTAX A WEAPON: SYNTAX A WEAPON/

I'm MANIC DEPRESSION: MANIC DEPRESSION: MANIC DEPRESSION: MANIC DEPRESSION --
SYNTAX A WEAPON: SYNTAX A WEAPON; SYNTAX A WEAPON; SYNTAX A WEAPON --/

MILTON JOHN --

MANIC DEPRESSION: DOUBLE ENTREDREE: SYNMTAX A WEAPON: MANIC DEPRESSION/,.-/,./GALLGHER"S WEAPON GALLGHER"S WEAPON GALLGHER"S WEAPON/

I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something/
Old 12-03-2020, 02:28 AM   #1193
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

I'm MANIC DEPRESSION: GALLGHER'S WEAPON; MANIC DEPRESSION; GALLGHER'S WEAPON/
MANIC DEPRESSION: GALLGHER'S WEAPON: MANIC DEPRESSION; GALLGHER'S WEAPON/

I'm the order of the serpent; the SER PINT: SER PINT: SER PINT;
WORTHLESS SERPENT: WORTHLESS SERPENT: WORTHLESS SERPENT!

Stein Gate -

I'm out of style like Andrew Flores; Kursui! I'm in style like Milton John Lenanon from ARAGON!
I'm nothing to you; something to do; I'm everything; with glistening rings' from arabian kings!

I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something!
I'm everything; glistening rings; I'm everything glistening rings'; I'm everthing glistening rings'!
Old 12-03-2020, 04:29 AM   #1194
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

I'm MANIC DEPRESSION: SYNTAX A WEAPON: MANIC DEPRESSION: SYNTAX A WEAPON/
BRANDISH *CUT* SLICE SLICE SLICE; SLICE AND DICE LIKE GAMBLING! --/

For I am MANIC DEPRESSION: SNTAX A WEAPON: MANIC DEPRESSION: SYNTAX A WEAPON/
BRANDISH *CUT* SLICE A SPEAKING IN TONGUES; FOR THE BLACK WAS BLACK AND BLUE/

I am nothing; I am something; BRANDISH *CUT* -- SLICE AND DICE! --
I am nothing; I am something; BRANDISH *CUT* -- SLICE AND DICE! --

I am the bottomless pit of syntax a WEAPON: AGRESSION OF WEAPON/
*CUT* A WEAPON: *CUT* A WEAPON; *CUT* A WEAPON: KNIFE/

Age -

I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something#PEANUTBUTTERJELLYTIME/
I'm everything..and something..

I'm severing microphone cords; I'm everything/
I'm nothing.

I'm severing feeble fags; I'm nothing

I'm something; I'm nothing
I'm something; I'm nothing

MILTON JOHN -

I'm everything; I'm nothing; I'm everything; I'm nothing/
I'm everything; I'm nothing; I'm everything; I'm nothing/

I'm severing feeble fags; I'm nothing; you're something
I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something/

I'm putting together trumpones and something/
I'm putting together microphone cords and skinny jeans/

I'm nothing. you're something.
Old 12-03-2020, 06:40 AM   #1195
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

I'm MANIC DEPRESSION: SYNTAX A WEAPON: MANIC DEPRESSION: SYNTAX A WEAPON/
I'm MANIC DEPRESSION; SYNTAX A WEAPON: MANIC DEPRESION: SYNTAX A WEAPON/

I'm ONYX STATURE: BUBONIC ZAPPER: ZAP ZAP ZAP/
RAZOR GUNS WITH RAZOR FUN: THE SUNG OF SONGS/

RURONI KENSHIN -

I'm everything; you're nothing.
Old 12-04-2020, 02:21 AM   #1196
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

I'm MANIC DEPRESSION: SYNTAX A WEAPON: SYNTAX A WEAPON: SNYTAX A WEAPON/
GALLGHER'S WEAPON: SYNTAX A WEAPON: SYNTAX A WEAPON: SYNTAX A WEAPON/

I'm ONYX STATURE: BUBONIC RAPTURE; BUBONIC RAPTURE: BUBONIC RAPTURE/
CONQUER RAPTURE: CONQUER RAPTURE: ABRACADABRA: ABRACADABARA/

Ruroni Kenshin -

I'm the message board; the trio from the leader board; bend a sword; end the war/
I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something/

I'm putting together harp songs and jubilee sprees; jubilee sprees; shooting the breeze shooting the breeze/
I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm bluffing; you're nothing/
Old 12-05-2020, 01:21 AM   #1197
Sinacog
Satan

The OCEANS" RIP -

Collaterral damage; ravish savage from the maverick of time and space
I'm erased through time and space; time will change
For I am blackest in the night of fond; fond
I am the night owl with the fond light; strike
I am everything; nicotine split; harbinger of death
I cut from the skillet of flesh; the intricate flesh
I am everything; and nothing; something
I am pondering life's web like flesh
I am everything and nothing; something
I am blubbering seal from the evening of eel

''OBELISK THE TORMENTOR WAS TORTURED FOR A BILLION YEARS BEFORE CONCIEVING TO THE FIRST DEMON''
Old 12-06-2020, 05:17 AM   #1198
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

A ZILLION YEARS AGO YOU WERE A SUN/SON; A STAR: A BAR: A CZAR KING: KISS THE RING: KISS THE FLING/
KISS THE ZING! FOR I AM A ZERO WRITER WITH A ZERO IGNITER: IGNITING MORE FLAMES THAN HELL'S FLAMES/

I'm the ZERO WRITER FROM THE VALVES OF HELL: SELDOM TAUGHT STARS AND SUNS THE IMPOSSIBLE SUN/
SONNET IS SUN: IMPOSSIBLE PUNS: I 'PUSH YOU OFF A FUCKING CLIFF' TO PUSH BONDARIES WITH THE SOUND OF SHIEK/

The ArchFiend.

I'm Wes Ghost. Hi. The End.
Old 12-06-2020, 10:30 PM   #1199
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

I'm MANIC DEPRESSION: SYNTAX A WEAPON; SYNTAX A WEAPON: GALLGHER'S WEAPON//
SHARP KNIFE CUTS THE CORD: CUTS THE CORD -- BUCKING SWORDS: LIKE SHOTS WITH SWORDS//

I'm ONYX STATURE: BUBONIC RAPTURE: BUBONIC RAPTURE: SONIC RAPTURE//
COMET RAPTURE: COMET RAPTURE; ZONIC RAPTURE: BUBONIC CAPTURE//

I'm the sentiment of EVIL; the sentiment of RASH//
SENTIMENT OF EVIL; SENTIMENT OF RASH//

I'm the serpent in the grass; worthless with a wrath/
SERPENT IN THE GRASS: SER PINT//

He whose name shall not be spoken --

I'm the rhyming prudent; rhyming student; nine and nuisance; rhyming nuisance/.?#YOUMADBROCOINNINEMILIMETERUZI#WHOAREYOU//#NINTIMESOUTOFTEN
I'm here to withstand damage from the frantic of damage; alabaster stone damage; like frantic cabbage from the anthrax of nothing#GOODYOU'RELEARNING#BLUEWINSEVERYTIMEFAGGOT BITCH

I'm everything; you're nothing; I'm the anthrax of everything; something and nothing/.?#I'MNOTHINGSOMETHINGI'MNOTHINGSOMETHING#EVERYTHI NG/?.#I'MMADBROCOIN#NOTHING#SOMETHING#CABBAGE#NOTHING

More less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less#NOTHING

SOMETHING#NOTHING
Old 12-07-2020, 07:35 AM   #1200
Sinacog
Satan

AJ The Menace -

I'm MANIC DEPRESSION: SYNTAX A WEAPON: X CALIBUR SWORD: Z SWORD/
FEAST LORD FROM THE KEYBOARD -- CHALLENGER? MORE LIKE CHALLENGER/

For I am LORD FEAST: SWORD FEAST: ACCORD SHIEK: ACCORD SHIEK/
SWORD SHIEK -- KEYBOARD FEAST -- SWORD FEAST -- SWORD FEAST FOR THE X CALIBUR SWORD - Z SWORD - WITH KEYBOARD/

Age -

EUPHRATES RIVER(YOU FRADIES RIVER) -- SWORD OF LIGHT --

I'm nothing, you're something.
Closed Thread

Tags
don’t battle me bro, dragon alias confirmed, drinking semen from a flask, poetic beef weird, put on om cypher, sinacog is corldon, trash-ghost1