User Tag List

Old 10-08-2019, 12:31 PM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Music other than rap that you listen to?

Drop some cool stuff if you feel inclined.

In the past.. say 5 years or so I've not listened to rap much. I'm not going to say that I've outgrown it because I still do love rap and I respect and know what it takes to be good at it. I still listen to real hard rap to get ramped up to work out or whatever the case may be... but to repeat myself I think I've outgrown it a little bit. But anyway i'll drop some good stuff here, I'm sure most of you have probably heard all these songs, but if not, you're welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCDAfa-NI-M
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 12:36 PM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Old 10-08-2019, 12:41 PM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4LVf9qdFYA
Old 10-08-2019, 12:41 PM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Old 10-08-2019, 12:44 PM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Old 10-08-2019, 12:45 PM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

best bob dylan song imo... and hey look thats mike booths dad
Old 10-08-2019, 12:55 PM   #7
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

A hard rain’s gonna fall is best dylan song
This one is good too though
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 12:55 PM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

last one i'll post.. but if you haven't heard some of these songs they're all really worth listening to.
Old 10-08-2019, 01:02 PM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
A hard rain’s gonna fall is best dylan song
This one is good too though
yeah thats a great song too.

I actually saw bob dylan live... it was in kansas city... i'm 30 now but I must have been like... I dunno like 22-23. And it was fucking horrible. Not like he ever had some beautiful voice or anything... but when he was singing it sounded like he was singing through one of those voice box things that throat cancer people have or something. It was really bad. But he still is one of the best song writers ever, period in the history of song writing.
Old 10-08-2019, 01:05 PM   #10
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Yeah I’ve seen him three times
One of them was decent
But can’t take away from the writing
philosophy.
Old 10-08-2019, 01:19 PM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Thats cool, when I saw him.. when I was roughly 22-23 might have been 24 I dunno. He hadn't toured in forever and so this was like his... I'm coming out and touring again thing. I don't even know if he toured again after that. But anyway the people that I went with, my gf bought me the ticket and it was like 75 bucks.. just for like general admission or whatever. And we went with all of her white friends and after it they all were like... that was amazing soo good.

it wasn't, it was horrible... again like I said i'm not expecting him to belt out and start singing like alicia keys or adele or some shit. But it literally sounded like he just chainsmoked 100 cigarattes and then sang through throat cancer voice box.

But regaurdless i'm glad I went now I can atleast say i've seen a GOAT live.
Old 10-08-2019, 01:24 PM   #12
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

What’s interesting is that he’s been on the same tour for like 40 years or some shit
“The neverending tour” is its actual name
So all three times I’ve seen him, was on the same tour
philosophy.
Old 10-08-2019, 01:25 PM   #13
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

would be like saying you were able to see jimi hendrix or bob marley live or something... if I had the opportunity to see jimi hendrix or bob marley live I wouldn't give fuck if they bombed and played horribly or not... I still got to see it... and same with bob dylan
Old 10-08-2019, 01:27 PM   #14
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

oh.. yeah I don't like follow him or anything, I listen to bob dylan all the time I didn't know he still tours... I just remember that when I went to that concert that he hadn't toured in a looong time and he was coming out of retirement so to speak
Old 10-08-2019, 01:33 PM   #15
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

sometimes its not a great idea to come out of retirement though... ask jordan about his washington wizards days haha
Old 10-08-2019, 01:48 PM   #16
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

He still put up more than most average players while in his 40s
I give him props for that
philosophy.
Old 10-08-2019, 01:49 PM   #17
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

listen to that song... very good, and damn I just realized how many depressing songs I've been posting... shows where my mentality is at the moment I guess.
Old 10-08-2019, 02:25 PM   #18
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

good work bro. love charles bradley & leadbelly. saw CB in LA a few months before he passed away actually.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 02:37 PM   #19
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

That guy died? he took that song from ozzy and switched it up to where he was saying he was talking about his mom dying. The original ozzy song is dope too, which im sure you know I get the vibe off you that you're a music nerd like I am.

That dude charles bradley is gay as hell though... you can tell he's sweet by his mannerisms. But regaurldess of that, thats a really great heart felt song that I try to keep on rotation. I don't think i've ever heard or listened to any other song by him though.
Old 10-08-2019, 03:02 PM   #20
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

To post what I listen to i'll just go through my pandora list...

M.O.P. Radio
Project Pat radio
Kimya Dawson radio
The Game radio
ASAP ferg radio
2 Chainz radio
Clipse radio
Dropkick Murpheys radio
Slightly Stoopid radio

i'll stop saying radio now but

tech n9ne radio... se what I did
neil young
90's alternative
elliot smith
the kinks
bob marley
cage the elephant
the roots
funk radio
otis redding
robert johnson
tom petty
donovan
lana del rey radio (holy fuck wtf was I thinking when I did that)
Belle and Sebastian
90's R and b Radio
Regina Spektor
Nick Drake
Mac Dre
The hives
The misfits
Nipsey hussle
Leadbelly
Cat Power
Sublime
Eddie Vedder