Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-28-2020, 03:11 AM   #1
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone
Default Top Internet Rhyming crews of all time?

1. Lyrical Assassins / (Lyrical Deceptionist ezboard.com forum) (1994-1995)

I created this crew and forum board.. it was myself, Sha77er S7ar (legend), Logic aka Ballistics (another legend), M1SLED, Draztic, Pathology, Eco, Nous Novelty, Mr. Devil 666, The Riddler, and like 60 other dope members.

2. E.L.i.T.E

I was a member of. This crew was created by one of my best friends, Platinum Knight aka Prominence in 1994-1995.) This crew consisted of members named : Acid Reflex, Curse, Nauseous Anxiety aka Human, Pathology, Eco, Squall, Dr. Sluess, Meskaline, The Boston Strangler aka Wird Of Pley (as featured on "King of the Dot Entertainment", also known as, "KOTD"), T.R.E (The Realest Ever), X, Jaycee, Wally Bombmicz, Retrospect, and Redfrost.

3. Freestyle Universe (F.U)

This ezboard.com forum was created somewhere around 1993 or so. It was created by my good friend, Omega, who later made me an administrator to the website. Their were quite a few members in this crew but from what I can remember.. It was always myself, Sha77er S7ar and Logic aka Ballistics who did the dirty work, as in battling other emcees for crew clout over the net against other websites.

4. Arrestin' Peace

I was a member of. Ignorant Prodigy created this crew.

5. Apocalypse

The Forbidden Grounds ezboard.com forum.. A classick forum. :) I was a member of. This crew was created by Nous Novelty and the website was later given to me, indefinitely by Nous Novelty. I had to shut it down due to a virus on the forum, from a spammer of some sorts.

6. I.R.S (Ill Rhyme Slayerz)

I was an affiliate.. I use to post on this forum under the user name titled, "Manskandelis" as a 8 or 9 year old kid in 1994, lol. I tried to take over the forum when they shut down to preserve what was left of it but a few of the crew members didnt agree with my decision and they eventually closed the forum. "Jin", freestyle champion from 106th and Park on B.E.T use to be a regular on this board, as we rap battled eachother over 5 times. I won all of our battles, maybe lost won tho' through voting but the voting system wasnt that bad at all during those days. He use to go under the user name titled, "666Rush666" and he was popular for audio battling on the site.

7. I.C.U (Intensive Care Unit)

I was a member of. This crew was created in 1997/1998/1999 or so by G Money aka Rawn MD.

8. Xplosive Forces

also known as, "X.P". This was a 3 man hit squad/crew created by Pestilence aka Brilliance.. which included myself, Pestilence aka Brilliance (who has done songs with Royce 5'9 and others) and Theory (from b-boys.com and ughh.com)

9. D.I.S.C.R.E.T.E

I was a member of. This crew was created by Furious.

10. V.O.H (Voice of Honor)

I was a member of. This crew mostly consisted of old members who were in the, "E.L.i.T.E" crew. I forget who created this crew, lol.. This was a long time ago.

Honorable mentions..

Lords Of Lords

I was an affiliate, who ended up taking over the forum over at ezboard.com back in like 1995-1996. This ezboard.com forum and crew, was created by Lord Anubis, who actually gave me the website, indefinitely.

Metaphorical Sickness

I was an affiliate, but more like a fam member / realistic member. This crew was created by Tha Locust 187, initially, over at the sicc sense ezboard.com forums and evolved to a point where literally I couldnt even adjust to the name change, lol.. had I known it was the locust 187 who had sanctioned the name change, I would of been in the crew, but due to my time off the internet, I had not known they changed up names. Thats how much I loved this crew. By far, was my favorite ezboard.com forums of all time, or atleast one of them.)
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 05:55 AM   #2
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

You were in all of the top crews? No way

You're a legend buddy
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 07:05 AM   #3
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Wtf is this shit lol.
Allen Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 07:49 AM   #4
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Dope shit man
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 08:09 AM   #5
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

yawns.. yeah, ima legend @Sharp but this thread wasn't entitled for that exact purpose.. so what I'm really trying to say is, don't fuck the threads up with bullshit.. just simply reply or not (blatant sarcasm, of course.. on my end but after awhile, you can't argue with children all day) but in essence, I was keeping it real on some note, to myself being a legend.. lol but more so, I yawn at this dude @Sharp and his patronizing followers who seem to love to fuck up my threads with slick comments.. lol I see you nicca.. I'll get up with you on another day.
Old 04-28-2020, 08:16 AM   #6
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely retarded
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 08:22 AM   #7
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Brayn Lord View Post
Definitely retarded
your mother what? damn I knew that bitch was retarted.. smh she kept smackin' my dick on her face in a way as if she was trying to imply that she was retarted but I just didn't listen.. lol too bad, so sad.. lah la la la la laahhh.. lol
Old 04-28-2020, 08:26 AM   #8
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Oof

You said you’re in your 30s?

Must’ve been the stroke that made you a retard. Or you always were. I wasn’t a legend at 6 in the 90s so not sure.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 04-28-2020, 08:51 AM   #9
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Oof

You said you’re in your 30s?

Must’ve been the stroke that made you a retard. Or you always were. I wasn’t a legend at 6 in the 90s so not sure.
It was definitely the stroke that made me retarted.. that's something that I could never argue about your mother. She had a hand of God on her, that brought demons to angelic realms. Bless her two fingers, and her three knuckles, lmfao. (meaning, your mother gave me a stroke from giving me great handjobs.)
Old 04-28-2020, 08:56 AM   #10
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

I meant the real stroke you claim to have had
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 04-28-2020, 08:56 AM   #11
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Definitely retarded
Hey

Cor's not retarded

He's "differently abled"

It's 2020 smh
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 08:56 AM   #12
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

He’s differently retarded
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 04-28-2020, 08:59 AM   #13
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
I meant the real stroke you claim to have had
Since when I ever stated to you that I had a stroke? lol if you don't mind me asking? Or were you reading upon some shit on my artist bio that somewhat enabled you to believe that I could no longer whip your ass because of something spiritual occurring in my life that could be removed through the blood sacrifice of your own corpse? But my also, the ritualist text drops I share via netcees.com lmfao (muhahaha)
Old 04-28-2020, 09:03 AM   #14
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Welcome back
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 09:04 AM   #15
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
He’s differently retarded
How so?
Old 04-28-2020, 09:06 AM   #16
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
Welcome back
Never gone. (lmfao) ;)
Old 04-28-2020, 09:07 AM   #17
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
Never gone. (lmfao) ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA awesome man
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 09:18 AM   #18
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
Since when I ever stated to you that I had a stroke? lol if you don't mind me asking? Or were you reading upon some shit on my artist bio that somewhat enabled you to believe that I could no longer whip your ass because of something spiritual occurring in my life that could be removed through the blood sacrifice of your own corpse? But my also, the ritualist text drops I share via netcees.com lmfao (muhahaha)
You wrote your artist bio bro lol
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 04-28-2020, 09:52 AM   #19
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
You wrote your artist bio bro lol

your mother wrote it, lol. no lie..
Old 04-28-2020, 09:53 AM   #20
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

tell me more about 1995 ez board crews. There's been rumors that there are people who can rhyme two words at a time, confirm/deny? Is that even possible?

Last edited by Answer; 04-28-2020 at 10:03 AM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote