Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-13-2020, 08:50 PM   #1
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI
Default A WHITE MAN is the highest paid RB in nfl history.....WOW these ***s stay winning

He worth every penny though
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 08:55 PM   #2
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

them white legs got longevity since they don't got the extra bone in the foot to lug around

but yea i dunno. he's a talent for sure i just don't understand paying runningbacks at all. there is so many and they burn out so fast. peterson was probably the last runningback worth a long contract

we'll see if cmac proves me wrong though
Old 04-13-2020, 08:59 PM   #3
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
them white legs got longevity since they don't got the extra bone in the foot to lug around

but yea i dunno. he's a talent for sure i just don't understand paying runningbacks at all. there is so many and they burn out so fast. peterson was probably the last runningback worth a long contract

I think his skill set is different, he has longevity because he can do so much.... gurley was already injured when he got his money, that shit was just dumb on rams part, Zeke is still to be seen....the Jets was wrong place for bell....devonte Freeman was never worth his money
Old 04-13-2020, 09:09 PM   #4
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i think zeke peaked, but then again the dallas oline fell apart.

i just look at guys like dalvin cook. there is a dalvin cook in every draft. there are 10 of him. but will they get the opportunity? probably not.

im biased though as a ravens fan. gus edwards looks incredible on the ravens. he could run for 1500 yards if we didn't have ingram. he'd be lucky to make another roster in the nfl.

so a talent like cmac is pretty rare, since he consistently can make something out of nothing.

im just glad it isn't my team paying him lol. i'd much rather have a team built to plug in any back to have success. i'd use that money on my o-line and never have a rb that wasn't on the veteran minimum or a rookie deal
Old 04-13-2020, 10:11 PM   #5
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

I forget the percentage of yds from scrimmage he makes up for the entire Panthers team but it was absurd what he's done for them. About 8 years ago or so Matt Forte accounted for something like 75 percent of the Bears offense. And they didn't pay him. I remember the offensive line was in the media demanding the bears open up they checkbook for him. They didn't budge. And in all honesty it was probably the right call. They had already got everything out of him for pretty much pennies. Mcaffs is getting his money sooner than Forte. But they both did and do everything for their teams. Glad he's getting paid. Stanford usually runs their RB's into the ground by the time they get to the NFL. Here's to hoping Mcaf isn't alreay on his decline in the next two years.
Old 04-13-2020, 10:12 PM   #6
White LGI

Quote:
i think zeke peaked, but then again the dallas oline fell apart.

i just look at guys like dalvin cook. there is a dalvin cook in every draft. there are 10 of him. but will they get the opportunity? probably not.

im biased though as a ravens fan. gus edwards looks incredible on the ravens. he could run for 1500 yards if we didn't have ingram. he'd be lucky to make another roster in the nfl.

so a talent like cmac is pretty rare, since he consistently can make something out of nothing.

im just glad it isn't my team paying him lol. i'd much rather have a team built to plug in any back to have success. i'd use that money on my o-line and never have a rb that wasn't on the veteran minimum or a rookie deal
I agree but at times running backs can carry your season...Henry last year was prime example....his skill set led the Titans to the success they had....the oline was good but not many backs could of did what Henry did in that particular situation.

Zeke hasn't peaked it's just Dallas offense changed when the line got fucked up....and now with the new coaching staff I don't see Zeke getting as many carries and even though it will hurt his stats it will give him more years on his knees.....

Dalvin Cook is elite.... honestly cooks skill level is top 5 in the league when healthy ...saying there's 10 cooks in every draft is just some next level uh oh bullshit lol.....you know better than that....but I also get the whole system shit....but I think that's why players like CMC and Barkley are so special because they can play in any offense....

I think Alvin kamara showed last year he isn't a every down back...not having ingram exposed Ak
Old 04-14-2020, 12:01 AM   #7
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

He's not just a running back. Hence the contract.
Old 04-14-2020, 10:20 AM   #8
White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
He's not just a running back. Hence the contract.
Not really...Zeke is just a back and his deal is actually better overall
Old 04-14-2020, 02:49 PM   #9
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Not really...Zeke is just a back and his deal is actually better overall
Zekes deal was from a prior season.

Salary cap increases, how do they work?
Old 04-14-2020, 05:51 PM   #10
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Lol at theres 10 dalvin cooks in every draft.

Lol uhoh comments.
Old 04-14-2020, 09:26 PM   #11
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Run CMC had more receiving yards alone then Saquon Barkley, Todd Hurley, Alvin Kamara and Leveon Bell had rushing yards
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 02:04 PM   #12
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:

Big facts on that pay shit
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 02:06 PM   #13
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

He's basically the best slot receiver in the league that will also rush for 1200 yards. And is sneaky good on the goal line
-kungfugrip
Old 04-16-2020, 02:20 PM   #14
jamurai

jamurai has a brilliant futurejamurai has a brilliant futurejamurai has a brilliant futurejamurai has a brilliant futurejamurai has a brilliant futurejamurai has a brilliant futurejamurai has a brilliant futurejamurai has a brilliant futurejamurai has a brilliant futurejamurai has a brilliant futurejamurai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
He's basically the best slot receiver in the league that will also rush for 1200 yards. And is sneaky good on the goal line
what do the panthers have to show for the 15 career games where he had 10+ targets? one win

what do the panthers have to show for his five career games with over 100 yards receiving? no wins

last year alone, 72% of his receptions came while they were trailing.

i love him, i do. i'm glad he got paid. he's one of the most dynamic players in the nfl.

but even with kyle allen starting 14 of those 48 games, it's just not necessarily the wisest use of resources with the way the game is played now.
jamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 02:33 PM   #15
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamurai View Post
what do the panthers have to show for the 15 career games where he had 10+ targets? one win

what do the panthers have to show for his five career games with over 100 yards receiving? no wins

i love him, i do. i'm glad he got paid. he's one of the most dynamic players in the nfl.

but even with kyle allen starting 14 of those 48 games, it's just not necessarily the wisest use of resources with the way the game is played now.

Oh don't get me wrong, the team is a dumpster fire. They are beginning the process of a complete and utter overhaul/rebuild in my opinion. Defense is an absolute shell of what it was

If I was Tallon I probably would have traded him provided I could get a kings random (likely given his value right now) and use those assets as the building blocks of a rebuild

But current team dynamics aside , the man is not just a RB and my point is he deserves that money from some team as one of the best offensive weapons in football. I don't believe the standard don't overpay a RB phrase applies to him as a football player
-kungfugrip
Old 04-16-2020, 02:38 PM   #16
jamurai

jamurai has a brilliant futurejamurai has a brilliant futurejamurai has a brilliant futurejamurai has a brilliant futurejamurai has a brilliant futurejamurai has a brilliant futurejamurai has a brilliant futurejamurai has a brilliant futurejamurai has a brilliant futurejamurai has a brilliant futurejamurai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Oh don't get me wrong, the team is a dumpster fire. They are beginning the process of a complete and utter overhaul/rebuild in my opinion. Defense is an absolute shell of what it was

If I was Tallon I probably would have traded him provided I could get a kings random (likely given his value right now) and use those assets as the building blocks of a rebuild

But current team dynamics aside , the man is not just a RB and my point is he deserves that money from some team
as a giants fan, it just scares me what this means for saquon. i love him but hated the pick at the time. an increasing cap helps, but there are so many other holes.
jamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 05:10 PM   #17
White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamurai View Post

All this is facts
Old 04-18-2020, 11:23 AM   #18
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Why is everyone ITT bashing this dudes contract but not saying a word about the 3y/63M deal they gave Teddy, which is significantly worse than this.
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 11:24 AM   #19
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dillinger View Post
Why is everyone ITT bashing this dudes contract but not saying a word about the 3y/63M deal they gave Teddy, which is significantly worse than this.
Because only 1Y is guaranteed.
Old 04-18-2020, 11:31 AM   #20
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Because only 1Y is guaranteed.
$33M is guaranteed, he's not seeing that in one year.
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote