User Tag List

Old 12-11-2019, 07:26 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default I know a lot of niggas that never been on a plane

Me persdonally i've been to salt lake city KCI, jfk oharre atlanta miami and sarasota... like a million times.. atlanta giveas all blacks a lot of jobs.. basicaly everywhere.... been to detroit a bunch of times... the airport that is

but my dad just turned 70 and despite what he may say i think he's scared of it... he's a vietnam vet and has done way more shit than i've ever done but its crazy to think about..... what I do have done is I run to thbe right terminal... get the shit right and because I always have a long lay over and whabtever I go 2 terminals down and drink... but im always real close

but the thing is my dad is hella scared, he wont say it but I know he is... im trying to tell him that it means nothing... other than if you have to leave ya car in the lot and pay for it to stay
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 08:21 AM   #2
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

It is a metal object just floating in the air tho. War is different cus you're more in control of the situation should it go sour, you still have a chance to get away or find a way to survive. Not so much with a piece of metal and stuff in the air should something go horribly wrong. IDK, might be something like that? Either way, hope you get him to fly with you, traveling like that is a great experience to get.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 12:02 PM   #3
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

There’s people who live a large portion of their life without even driving outside their city, let alone flying
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 01:33 PM   #4
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

A metal object just floating in the air.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 03:24 PM   #5
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

a million times
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 03:55 PM   #6
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

lmao was it via aircraft when you took off and hid from Blue Bayou after he crushed u with a quick drunken keystyle?

genuinely wondering
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 05:22 PM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
There’s people who live a large portion of their life without even driving outside their city, let alone flying

Yeah I know, I have a few cousins from bx that have never even been to manhattan and they're roughly my age. Its actually kind of sad, but I guess its only sad if they think it is.

And I've got a ton of fam who have only been to NJ... like going to NJ is a trip of a lifetime like going to the moon or something.

But I've traveled all around, didn't really teach me much and I'm where I'm at now and not happy about it. And nobody gave me shit I did it on my own so nobody has an excuse not to. I've been to almost every state... not hawaii or alaska and about 5 others.
Old 12-11-2019, 05:34 PM   #8
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

You need to leave the country bro
Old 12-11-2019, 06:30 PM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

ive been to canada before but that basically doenst count unless you were to go to like niche areas with a bunch of french people, which I didn't.. so I didn't see any sort of culture that I hadn't seen before, might as well have been wisconin or minneapolis or northern michigan.

I'm actually not sure if I can travel outside of the US now or get a passport, i've buried my head in the sand since what happened to me happened to me. I had been charged prior of a 'violent' felony so they saw it on the record. I was aquited of that, the next time I had a publc Pretender... and I was convicted of assault on a police officer and destruction of police property.

And you might not believe me, just like all the people I was in prison with I thought 99% were full of shit. And they probably were, but my assault on a police officer was verbal and I jerked away from them a few times. I never swung or even remotely put my hands on them and thats a fact. Now I wish I would have. The gravity of a felony is pretty deep, and the penal system should'nt be giving them out like popsicles or whatever. Save that for a nigga who runs up in gas station with a gun and robs them.. thats a felon and a bad person... or a rapist or honestly even some piece of shit that beats his wife for years. I did none of that...yet i'm a violent felon. I wouldn't be a violent felon if I had 5 grand at the time to hire a lawyer, and that is fucked up.
Old 12-11-2019, 06:32 PM   #10
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

ive never been on a plane. never will go on a plane

i don't fuck with boats either

barely fuck with cars

don't fuck with horses at all

i got feet yahmsayin
Old 12-11-2019, 06:33 PM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I still think I could get a passport being a felon but I think each country has the descion wether or not to let you in
Old 12-11-2019, 06:35 PM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

thats why Uh Oh is da god...

fuck horses...

i'm afraid of boats, the ocean is the scariest thing ever

but yo you've NEVER been on a plane?... like NEVER?
Old 12-11-2019, 06:41 PM   #13
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

nah, ive been on trains before tho as a YOUTH. born in AZ, lived in FL for awhile as a kid, then moved to ohio. when in FL we visited OH by train, went back on a greyhound. and i've visited family in jersey when living in ohio

but yea its always been by car

i say i don't fuck with boats but i mean i like boats in small bodies of water lol. like a chill river/lake. anything i can swim out of.

i really don't fuck with the ocean though. the beach is cool. but fuckkkkkk the ocean
Old 12-12-2019, 03:03 PM   #14
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Yeah I'm cool with swimming and laying on the beach and stuff too.. but as far as actually someone who I knew who had a sail boat or any kind of boat taking me out on the ocean.. fuck that.

Greyhound and the commuter train system is fucking horrible. My mom almost died like 6-7 years ago and was on life support and she wasn't married then and i've got 3 brothers but 2 are dead and the other one has nothing to do with my family. So I'm the only one who could possibly deal with this shit. I took a greyhound bus and I don't remember all of the switches and stuff, but I ended up in chicago on a train amtrack I think.. and they said there were delays... like I had to sleep in the fucking train station. No appologizes no refund no nothing and I got hella pissed off and went to the desk or whatever and they gave me a fucking food voucher for their like hospital/high school/jail cafateria and just said too bad, go get a hotel room. I had like 50$ in my pocket, and obviously the majority of the people using this form of transportation are broke too, thats why they're doing it.

Anyway it was a shit show and I slept in the train station.. travelling that way is not reliable and all fucked up.
Old 12-12-2019, 03:05 PM   #15
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

how's the drinking going ouch? you getting right? improvements?
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 03:27 PM   #16
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Its up and down but its always there. Other than being in prison I've drank every single day for probably 7 years. I don't do drugs anymore, other than smoking weed like once or twice a week.

But no I'm not doing well. The downward spiral all happened when I got in major legal problems and was wrongly labeled a 'violent' felon. And so after that I blame everyone... judges, lawyers the internet websites and society as a whole. Which causes me to be angry, which causes me to drink even more which obviously isn't a good thing.

Potential employers and stuff don't even need to use a background check app to see what I've done. If you just go to google and type in my name my mugshot comes up and its on mugshots.com and another one. And its just very very depressing. It paints a picture of me that I truely am not, but theres nothing I can do about it. Accourding to the charges listed I did forgery (it was a 100$ check that my girlfriend told me I could write her name on, we broke up and called the bank and said it was forged). 2 dui's and assault/resisting/obstructing a police officer.. I didn't do anything to the police other than talk a bunch of shit call them nazis/pigs/whatever. Thats not good but on paper it looks like i'm some crazy horrible dangerous person and its just not true. But no one will give you the chance to explain it.... and again thats very depressing. So, drink more.

Last edited by Ouch; 12-12-2019 at 03:31 PM.
Old 12-12-2019, 03:36 PM   #17
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

damn.

the anger doesnt CAUSE you to drink more though. youre feeling unable to handle it is what turns you to the drink.

be with the anger nigga, sit with it. its a part of you (prolly in pain) that's talking to you. commune. stop drowning it. youre stronger than you think.

also "blaming everyone" is just gonna leave you feeling dis-empowered as fuck in this bitch. even if niggas are to blame...focus on what is withing your control.

& if all that too lofty for you then, still, pull back on the drink nigga. fuck you talkn bout "i dont do drugs" like alcohol isnt a drug...

love
Old 12-12-2019, 03:49 PM   #18
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I know i'm strong.. I grew up in the projects for almost 3 years, the shit that rappers either lie about or glorify, that was my life for real. My brother killed himself in 2008 my other brother was shot to death in 2011. My growing up and childhood wasn't a fairy tale pretty story, although I knew people who had it worse.

But I'm obviously weak now in self pity and a lack of discipline to not be able to stop drinking. Which at least i'm not too far gone to be introspective and know thats what I'm doing, but that doesn't mean fucking anything if you keep doing it.

Things will change they have to... I still monetarily provide for my gf and my daughter by doing things that I won't mention on here.. but yeah mentally i'm all fucked up thanks for asking about me though
Old 12-12-2019, 03:59 PM   #19
Pakistani Hand Cannon

nigga...

that outward rah rah shit aint strength. that's true weakness always having to appear as strong.

your strong in your realness though. acknowledging the self pity / discipline. true strength comes from within nigga, know that.

Quote:
Things will change they have to
Everything changes. Its upto you on which way you make it swing. For better or worse? Break the inertia nigga. Thats where i mean youre strong. Strong enough to control your actions. Strong enough to not need to drown your anger in drink. fuck what society says about anger. Anger is truly a sacred masculine trait. It is fiire. It just burns the inexperienced user. It needs to be wielded right

Quote:
mentally i'm all fucked up thanks for asking about me though
the mind is everything nigga. cultivate that shit. tend to that shit. address your muthafuckin mind state.

and your welcome nigga. thank me by having one less drink tomorrow. i'd appreciate it.

blessings.