Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Summer Classic IX > SC9 Archives

User Tag List

Old 07-13-2019, 12:09 AM   #1
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute
Default SUMMER CLASSIC ROUND 3!!!!

SUMMER CLASSIC IX

Hosted by: Blue Bayou & Innovator

Intro

Round 2 Reviews:
By: Cashius

Hush vs. Destroyer
I really wish Hush would’ve had time to write for this. Could’ve been a very entertaining read. But Hush decided to actually have a social life during the 4th of July weekend while Destroyer was grinding out punches in his den. Most of Hush’s lines had the beginnings a solid punch but he obviously didn’t have the time to flesh them out. I thought “stick close to bags” was good though. I was impressed with Destroyers verse. Lots of personals and a lot of them had some sting behind them. The Formula and father lines were standouts. Probably my favorite Des verse ever. He swept the votes.

Killing Spree vs. Blue Bayou
I really liked Spree’s opener, but from there I wasn’t feeling much. I feel like his verses are never easy to read. I don’t know if it’s how he formats his lines with the punctuation and capital letters...maybe it’s just me. For some reason he had 3 Barc concepts in his 14 line verse. I get that you’re implying he bit Barc but I don’t know if that one quote can carry 3 lines. Would’ve liked to see some more variety. Apparently Aero was not a fan of the windex line. I’ve seen Blue drop better verses. Then again it was probably hard for him to cut his shit down from 100 lines to 14. Every bar was at least ood but I thought Queso was the line of the whole round. That was nuts. I thought To Kill A Mockinbird was dope too. It takes a really good writer to make that bar work. Blue swept the votes. Good shit, gize.

Aero vs. Answer
I didn’t vote on this but I really don’t know who I would’ve given it to. I really disliked Answer’s first two lines. It picked up from there though. Didn’t know who he was but I was pretty impressed with his verse. Nothing crazy but he strung together a lot of good lines to end his verse. Get Out could’ve been flipped better but good concept. Cogsworth is a pretty random reference but worded well. Nice work. Then we have the GOATTTTT. Wasn’t feeling the opener (no PM’s please, bro). Just didn’t think there was any standouts in Aero’s verse. I liked gunslinger and the church line, even though a lot of others didn’t. In the end it was all for nothing as Aero recycled or recycled and bit or recycled, bit, and fed...whatever it was Aero ruined a quarter final show down with yours truly. Could’ve been epic.

Cashius vs Zelph
in the voting it was a wash and cash took the win easily. between the lines though zelph held his own and punch back with all the strength his little heart could muster. lines like the vin diesel and dry walls where stand outs. srsly though he did his thing and put together a decent verse with some good punches. ultimately cash was to rentless and just kept hitting line after line. cash caught a groove and didn't let go. it was a pleasure to read, good luck in the next round cash.

Aero has a Moment

So who ratted me out? Step up so we can meet in person for hands. Don't expect it to be a long fight it'll be like a Hush verse you'll get dropped early and be a major disappointment. Meet me you'll have a nervous breakdown like voting against Barcotic and waiting for the sway.

Seth won a Summer Classic? Wow. Quick! Someone name a Seth bar that was classic or that you remember I'll give you 5 seconds...

I can't think of one yet someone remembers my Gunslinger bar on Rapbattles 4 years ago. Get off my dick.

ALL RB cats you're on notice. I'll find out who snitched. Snitching ass hoe. LOL you guys can talk about gun bars but snitch on a nigga had to be a white or yellow person. No real niggas snitching.

* Anyways. Is Seth paying people to noshow? I don't get it. Is this how he won last time?
*Zelph did everything he could to win his battle. Almost every bar was a reference which is why he had to decorate his sig and avvy for explanations. Sad to see him like this.
* Cashius is probably the best battler left here skill wise. He's the Kawhii Leonard of text. Real quiet but a killer. This could be a cool segment let me compare the battlers to NBA players.

Cashius - Kawhii Leonard. Quiet assassin.
Destroyer - Lance Stevenson. A good player with funny on the court antics.
Barcotic - Chris Paul. Used to be good but just complains all the time.
Answer - Amare Stoudmire. Was really good and now trying to make a comeback.
Allen Knight - Al Horford. Good but not great. Awkward shot awkward wordplays.
Blue Bayou - Paul George. Really good and has won a lot of playoff games but never won the big one.
Seth - Brian Scalabrine. Trash but won one with the Celtics by default. Didn't he? Not looking it up. Maybe I'm too harsh on Seth maybe he's got bars I just don't recall.
Body Snatcher - I don't know you unless you're an alias I apologize.

I don't have much to say I just really dislike @Phil. He makes me want to be a better person.

So what I recycled? I'm not young anymore I can't just sit and think of lines all day.

Blue Bayou and Cashius will be in the finals and Blue will end up winning even though I think Cashius is better at this point.

Round 3 Previews:
By: Innovator

BodySnatcher vs Allen Knight

Ayo this this is gonna be a barn burner, a fucking wild fest of gun bars and tough talk I cant fucking wait. we got the og Allen stalking his claim in the tourney. some say he robbed V but that's up for debate. on the other hand we got the hybrid, new era cat with the swag and punchlines to back it up. the dude is capable and has shown it before, although new the skills got wisdom my gs. its a tough tbh, I would say allen got this clean but that would be a lie. the boy body can def take from the old vet sso its a toss up for me...ama stay safe and go with allen with a slight margin- 55/45-Allen

Cashius vs Answer

WTF Cashius is poised to win another fucking tournament holy shit he spoke truth in his verse. The boy stay winning with stingers that even toby feels to this day, goodlawd. but you he got to go against the boy answer who is a supposed vet I honestly don't remember him but he got dem bars tho. im thinking answer could get in a good groove and catch Cashius by surprise. I don't think that will happen as cash never sleeps. on the off chance he does that's answers best chance really. unless he surprises everyone and dropps fucking lava. I got cash advancing 70/30-Cash

Blue Bayou vs Destroyer

now this one has potential to be one to remember. both blue and des can bring that dope shit like sick babies nah mean yo? blue the always competitor against the rickety old man who you think is dead but when you go to poke him he stabs you in the calve...yeah that's des crafty son of bitch. I believe des is on a fucknig mission to win this godam tourney and standing in his way his blue is certainly wont make that easy for him. another tough one guys, who to pick? either wat its a good choice. I like the old mans chances but ama go with blue with a slightly better chance 55/45-Blue

Seth vs Barcotic

The one seed has made it to round 3, sir gingerly himself is ready to showcase why he is the godam champ. seth comes ins looking to prove something to not only barc but to every one else. The boy got skills. barc well every knows barc, the dude got mad hops but sometimes he stumbles on his shorts feel me. the kid has potential to take it from seth in again a seth sleeping on him scenario. which once again I doubt seth is doing that lol he offered to go 30 off rip. I think the Redsock from Ithaca bought that life yo. anyway I got seth taking this. 70/30

Outro

@seth
@Blue Bayou
@Destroyer
@Answer
@Allen Knight
@BodySnatcher
@Cashius
@Aero
@Zuo
@Barcotic
@Cred
@Killing Spree
@Sharp
@Clout
@Hush
@ORC
@INF
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 01:04 AM   #2
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

This is dope but holy shit @Aero moment is why he's the GOAT

Good stuff guys. I'll actually vote this round now that I'm settled in
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 01:14 AM   #3
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

I'd call Aero salty and washed up but he was never good at any point to begin with?

No one remembers an Aero bar other than umbrella ella you fucking moron and clearly someone just did a search for bars since you recycled one lool

Fucking pull up pussy

Otherwise dope mag, good work guys and props to bags knowing not to get fucking BRAIN LORDED and keeping it short and kosher a true veteran and textematician
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 01:20 AM   #4
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
I'd call Aero salty and washed up but he was never good at any point to begin with?

No one remembers an Aero bar other than umbrella ella you fucking moron and clearly someone just did a search for bars since you recycled one lool
vs God of War

(Something about reading pms while he owned the site)
If you want to be big brother, start by getting shot

Same battle he flipped 'Aer eases the God of War'/Ares is the God of War and I wish he didn't
Old 07-13-2019, 01:21 AM   #5
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
vs God of War

Same battle he flipped 'aer eases the God of War'/ares is the God of War and I wish he didn't
yeah it was about ron looking under his umbrella ella great wordplay and personal
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 07-13-2019, 01:22 AM   #6
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
yeah it was about ron looking under his umbrella ella great wordplay and personal
Nah Ron's brother had just gotten shot by the police

It was fire
Old 07-13-2019, 01:25 AM   #7
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

oh word so that's like claiming boarding high tier because you got a current event thread to over 1k

moving on
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 07-13-2019, 01:28 AM   #8
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Lol thanks for the love guys
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 01:35 AM   #9
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
vs God of War

Same battle he flipped 'Aer eases the God of War'/Ares is the God of War and I wish he didn't
Lol thanks

That's an invasion of privacy, my PMs you blatantly watched
If you're going to act like Big Brother start by being fatally shot

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 01:38 AM   #10
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

You wanted an Aero bar someone remembered

I remember reading it, then immediately hitting up @Meth on aim and said 'Aero's opener...... Fuuuuuuuuuck'

Meth's response?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

@Innovator I love the videos. You don't spend too much time talking for sure.... Lold when I realized you didn't even say 'summer classic' til after the halfway point

@Ghost1 still all in betting none of his students ever Google him I see
Old 07-13-2019, 07:36 AM   #11
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Aero segment leaned me. Should’ve had that hush bar on deck

Dope mag fellas
Answer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 07:51 AM   #12
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

dope mag, & lol at bags vid, nice hair faggot, nigga looks like jorge masvidal slammed his face off a lit stove 1700 times.
Old 07-13-2019, 09:12 AM   #13
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

LOL

Old 07-13-2019, 12:02 PM   #14
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Funny
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 01:41 PM   #15
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Dope shit fellas.
Old 07-13-2019, 02:01 PM   #16
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
Dope shit fellas.
I’m finna look up one of ya battles cuh and compare you to an NBA player. Would you like that?

Old 07-13-2019, 02:40 PM   #17
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

I doubt he cares LaVar Ball.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 07-13-2019, 05:43 PM   #18
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
I’m finna look up one of ya battles cuh and compare you to an NBA player. Would you like that?
Stfu snitch
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 07:44 PM   #19
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Lmao. Speak your mind G.
Old 07-13-2019, 07:45 PM   #20
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
Stfu snitch
My nigga KS is vicious lolol