Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > 1-2 Punch Season 5

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2019, 07:09 PM   #821
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Lol looks like I hit a button. I saw a picture of your wife recently makes sense why you can't hold down a house for more than a year. Looks like she fucks every black tourist that comes to town. Hey whens the next upgrade? 6 months maybe this time.

Oh right the drunk all the time forgetting shit cause your on too many drugs oh yeah your a fucking role model for sure.

And I did just beat you..in a 1-2 you wrote that bar, you won't prove it, so I'm right.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 07:25 PM   #822
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Would have to be Inno for a podcast got dinner plans tonight
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 07:26 PM   #823
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Sidebar-
I'm just realizing @Flow is flo real.
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 07:28 PM   #824
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suthaveli View Post
Sidebar-
I'm just realizing @Flow is flo real.
For real?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 07:29 PM   #825
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
Lol looks like I hit a button. I saw a picture of your wife recently makes sense why you can't hold down a house for more than a year. Looks like she fucks every black tourist that comes to town. Hey whens the next upgrade? 6 months maybe this time.

Oh right the drunk all the time forgetting shit cause your on too many drugs oh yeah your a fucking role model for sure.

And I did just beat you..in a 1-2 you wrote that bar, you won't prove it, so I'm right.
Do you understand what reflecting means?
Quote:
Old 04-08-2019, 07:30 PM   #826
Incredible

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
I have used the same angle every time, without the need for word play, an won with out a single vote against me...
You mean the same FAKE personal angle that you use cause you got nothing else? Oh okay well Congrats you write awesome parenting problem bars cause you know how to turn personal experiences into a bar better than me. Ready to go again whenever you want faggot now that I have the same exact angle on you, plus more dirt after some more research, let me know.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:31 PM   #827
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Quote:
For real?
Dead ass
Old 04-08-2019, 07:31 PM   #828
Incredible

Quote:
Do you understand what reflecting means?
Like when you sit drunk in your bed and reflect on how horrible your life is and reflect on why you drink so heavily? Kind of like that?
Old 04-08-2019, 07:33 PM   #829
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
You mean the same FAKE personal angle that you use cause you got nothing else? Oh okay well Congrats you write awesome parenting problem bars cause you know how to turn personal experiences into a bar better than me. Ready to go again whenever you want faggot now that I have the same exact angle on you, plus more dirt after some more research, let me know.
Well if it was fake, why would you lie about it, do you have a cluster B personality disorder, do you find you struggle to hold down relatio... sorry just realised thats a sore subject.
Quote:
Old 04-08-2019, 07:34 PM   #830
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Dead ass
Crazy, thought that was common knowledge.

Anyway cant talk, busy upsetting incredible/writing the mag
Quote:
Old 04-08-2019, 07:36 PM   #831
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

@Incredible when did you decide to become a villain?
Topical Head
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 07:38 PM   #832
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
What is there to be hashed out though? Once again a chance you to boost your ego. It was clear from the beginning. Me and Lars intro was WAY different from everyone else AND you didn't even do the full research on the subject.

[B]and again, I'm sorry that you felt that way. The main reasons for that are that 1. It was a different battle - a grudge Match - so I aimed to give someone reading twee OP a look at 'they've been shit talking' and 2. You have like no battle credentials to speak of, unlike the two in our other grudge Match [/B
]So I told you it looks like you were favoring him making him out to be the winner before the verses were even read. Then you choose to vote on my battle first even though you were told IN DETAIL that I thought you were favoring him. The fuck? Why would you not initially think to yourself maybe I should stay away from this one.
because literally nothing about my vote was unfair - I'm one of five to vote for Lars and I probably gave the most detail as to why - still waiting for literally any part of my vote that's actually unfairly favoring Lars when he hs the better verse
whatever, sure for your enjoyment I'll hop on the podcast with you.
I just want to understand and settle this situation
Oh as far as the MNF light up bar I was wrong it's the fox themed song maybe you've seen this.

That bar would have made sense, yeah, but still a Hella niche video that got passed around fb years ago
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 07:45 PM   #833
Incredible

Quote:
Well if it was fake, why would you lie about it, do you have a cluster B personality disorder, do you find you struggle to hold down relatio... sorry just realised thats a sore subject.
Fuck are you talking about lying about it? Are you drunk right now? I think you lie your kids by becoming black out drunk every night.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:49 PM   #834
Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
That bar would have made sense, yeah, but still a Hella niche video that got passed around fb years ago
I never said your VOTE I said the INTRO, you painted him as this big global mega star and me as a peasant. Then the quotes you used made it look like he said some shit and I never responded. So again the INTRO. I get you might not like to read my post but if your going to engage back in a convo/argument/whatever. Then pay attention to what I'm saying.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:52 PM   #835
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Quote:
I never said your VOTE I said the INTRO, you painted him as this big global mega star and me as a peasant. Then the quotes you used made it look like he said some shit and I never responded. So again the INTRO. I get you might not like to read my post but if your going to engage back in a convo/argument/whatever. Then pay attention to what I'm saying.
Wayamint. All of this is about what he wrote about you in the intro!?
Zooomggg...
How did this make you feel bruh?
Old 04-08-2019, 07:54 PM   #836
Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
@Incredible when did you decide to become a villain?
I'm no villain, 'm cool with everyone but Flow, yup even Lars, think it's stupid he won with the same FAKE washed up personal throughout the whole verse, but I can see how he was more technically and mechanically better in that battle.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:54 PM   #837
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

gone
Old 04-08-2019, 07:57 PM   #838
Incredible

Quote:
Wayamint. All of this is about what he wrote about you in the intro!?
Zooomggg...
How did this make you feel bruh?
I think it's clear if your paying attention, felt that he was favoring him. Got it now?
Old 04-08-2019, 07:59 PM   #839
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Quote:
I think it's clear if your paying attention, felt that he was favoring him. Got it now?
No. Pls elaborate for me.
I don't get things as quick as everyone else, my b.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:09 PM   #840
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
I get that, but you hit me up with 'don't ever vote on my battles' after my vote... Now I'm finding out its over the INTRO?

Which, again, sorry you felt that way, but it was just to paint a picture of 'they're shit talking'
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1 lip., all i need is 1 lip, cinderella shoot a fella, flow throwing subtle shade, go back to rb, hope zelph gets shot, one fucking lip, pig with one lip, rb heads bout to champ tho, rb voters have down syndrome, rb worst voters ever, squidward shooter?, where's sinacog?, worst 1-2 league ever, zelph is trash, zelph sucks, zelph super trash