Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Faggot stop it

Stick to being fat and depressed
am I forgetting a depression troll or something?

not sure where that came from lol

keep whippin da forines man you're doing it
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 04:24 PM   #182
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

My nigga I'm a raw savage. My hands are elite compared to the vast majority of humans. And yes I do include Midwestern obese...they r ppl too...
Old 08-07-2019, 09:06 PM   #183
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Lol. Appreciate the vote of confidence. Ya man. I prolly been in more street fights than most, if not everyone on here. Real talk.

But what makes you say that dog
Nah...you just got that vibe to you

I remember you from the chill Phil videos lmao. I Tried to imagine a scenario where y'all were were at a bar and hooligans stepped. I think you would've bobbed weaved and thrown hands that's the feeling of it...
Old 08-10-2019, 08:46 AM   #184
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

As it stands me going to wolvo an meetin lars mmlp and his mates an winning at an arm wrestle is the closest to hand to hand netcees has come. an thats sad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 08:52 AM   #185
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
As it stands me going to wolvo an meetin lars mmlp and his mates an winning at an arm wrestle is the closest to hand to hand netcees has come. an thats sad.
That may be true but your dick ride vote came pretty close as your hands were all over Lars cock
Old 08-10-2019, 09:45 AM   #186
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
That may be true but your dick ride vote came pretty close as your hands were all over Lars cock
you swaying because rawn and sinicog gave you a vote? jesus. should be thankful someone who has actually participated this year on this site bothered to read and vote.
Quote:
Old 08-10-2019, 09:46 AM   #187
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

an discount the vote it you want. dont bother me. dont change the fact your midsection overused the same end rhyme and lacked structure. not to mention the content was creative but otherwise unengaging
Quote:
Old 08-10-2019, 09:50 AM   #188
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
an discount the vote it you want. dont bother me. dont change the fact your midsection overused the same end rhyme and lacked structure. not to mention the content was creative but otherwise unengaging
Yawn...why would i care for the opinions of people less skilled than myself...looking fwd someone better than me like a dead man vote
Old 08-10-2019, 09:54 AM   #189
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
Yawn...why would i care for the opinions of people less skilled than myself...looking fwd someone better than me like a dead man vote
yes i wouldnt expect less. but attacking someone for voting fairly because you dislike the vote and or because you feel you are more skilled is the exact elitist attitude that has left topical on a decline of activity votes stature relevance and skill level for the last few years

for the culture eh
Quote:
Old 08-10-2019, 10:01 AM   #190
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Ok fair point...nothing elite about Topicalists. It's the 35 year old text batters who are elitist ie insecure and need to "prove" their elitism imo Topicalists other than lars and myself are very humble unless provoked. You have ugly socially middling, societal drone money worshipping man children talking shit about about Topicalists when we're smarter...more charming...grounded...then you have battle ppl at least aero and blue are funny but the rest hype each other over gun bars the only thing they'll ever shoot is clay targets...type in a rage the last person they tried to yell at irl was a cashier...bars fucking dimes and stealing wives yet they bang ugly tinder girls and have weird looking wives they're chained to for life...its exceedingly ironic put Topicalists and battlers all I. A bar and i GUARANTEE you the Topicalists will seem smarter more charming and socially savvy in REAL LIFE not typing on a screen...my take on it
Old 08-10-2019, 10:43 AM   #191
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

SPITS ROBBED ME
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 02:16 PM   #192
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

@NYCSPITZ @Flow

There's an open battle and all of this nonsense here and discord is swaying. I'm not home and having to research all this shit on my phone. You're killing me.

Nyc with the tags too. I'll be home at some point today to fully review all the nonsense, but it's not looking good

Who can invite me to discord please.

adonisberg #0790

TUPAC SHAKUR

Last edited by Adonis; 08-10-2019 at 03:01 PM.
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 02:30 PM   #193
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

I'm not involved leave my name out of this

Haven't said a word about my battle
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 04:33 PM   #194
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
@NYCSPITZ @Flow

There's an open battle and all of this nonsense here and discord is swaying. I'm not home and having to research all this shit on my phone. You're killing me.

Nyc with the tags too. I'll be home at some point today to fully review all the nonsense, but it's not looking good

adonisberg #0790
Adonis is that a joke? Lars started the swaying on discord look up the time on posts there
Old 08-10-2019, 04:33 PM   #195
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

https://discord.gg/ZGqcw6 @Adonis
Old 08-10-2019, 05:08 PM   #196
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Beef with Knuckle again?
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 12:39 AM   #197
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
Beef with Knuckle again?
always love

they hate us cus they aint us
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 10:44 AM   #198
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
@NYCSPITZ @Flow

adonisberg #0790
yo all i was guilty of was voting.
Quote:
Old 08-12-2019, 02:09 PM   #199
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

I have kept quiet this entire time.

Nothing to do with me.
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 07:45 PM   #200
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
yo all i was guilty of was voting.
Yeah, but you also discussed an open battle in an open form. I appreciate your votes and hope you vote in the other battle. I only tagged you to not single anyone out. You have very little to do with this, thank you for being honest

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote