Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2019, 11:34 PM   #61
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Nah I ain’t no fuckin narc
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 11:57 PM   #62
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
I'm just saying it as it is, these kinds of thoughts is actually how the majority of the world views you.
the lion doesn't concern itself with the opinions of the sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
first off fuck no you can't trust cnn or msnbc are you joking?

second i've had the ice & border patrol statistics open on my browser for weeks now, i know how many they are detaining. that's not what we're debating

third lets remember ice and border patrol are different agencies with different numbers and different approaches, obviously

to be clear in the last three months border apprehensions by border patrol have almost tripled. they apprehended 132,000 last month. 95,000 of them are children or families. the amount of families detained at the border has tripled in the last three months. as you can see it's over 2/3rds, it used to be like 10-20%. the amount of refugees coming to the port of entry LEGALLY has also tripled since 2017.

do we agree so far?
sure?

im not sure what your point is, or what we are debating at this point. you claimed seeking asylum isn't illegal. i agreed with you. i pointed out that crossing the border illegally is. im sure you agree with that. so what are we doing here?
Old 07-07-2019, 12:02 AM   #63
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

getting on the same page so when i make my point it's not clouded in misunderstanding?
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 12:11 AM   #64
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
I mean imo this is awful close to election time to not have something to do with it. Js. But still man. Why cant all these people decide to band together in there own country and make a stand to better it instead of flooding america. If they have the balls to do that and there are obviously so many, since thats what has your feathers fluffed.. Then i would imagine that they could become really impactful in a positive way. They clearly have desire and motivation. Why keep dumping on americans and tax payers and instead do something to better your own fucking country. I mean any spanish folk ive ever known here hates america and talks so highly about there country... So do something to make it better. I mean is this just crazy or do i have a point at all? With that many people and the right cause and movements they could do some positive Shit on there own soil instead risking getting caught by immigration. Risking getting there kids put away and being seperated from them. Risking there lives even.. Why not put all that energy and big nuts bravery into something to change there own lands. Wtf. Im sure we can agree that this wouldnt be a bad idea huh? Not saying it would be easy. Not saying it would happen over night but im sure these people have the will to make good things happen there, if thats really why there running to the US. Tbh i could care less.either way in these threads. I mean everyone deservea a fair shot in life and it just doesnt go that way. But americans made this country what it is. Why cant they make there country what they want it to be. For fucks sake. America/ns would probably even show support for the right movement if it meant people wanting to stay in there own country and better it,. Imagine that

The power move would be helping to better a south america and being comrades, instead of people bailing on it all the time. I mean im just saying. Gotta start somewhere though. And flooding the boarders aint exactly whats gonna make shit better for anyone. Especially these detainees. Jail aint a pretty place and i dont wish it on no one. ive seen and heard some of the most violent shit in my life behind bars. Blood splashing like the symbiote suit. So yeah. I hope these people see the light of day soon and get there shit together. Real.talk. heart goes out to them. Its a sad state of affairs and anyone who denies that just isnt human.

'Im Cletus Kasady when i flip in the booth
The blood on my hands splashes, like the symbiote suit'

-Geno
the problem geno is the left welcomes and gives off the facade of america being a place with open arms that wants them to come. its not. they learn that at the border. all the politicians and people in government who talk of sanctuary cities and everything else have driven the numbers through the roof. they've given these people false hope so that they can use it to sway their emotional base.

america will always put american interests first however. whether its the big bad man trump or a pelosi or whoever from whatever side of the aisle.

the US exists to destabilize and control nations. the US run shit. its the way of the world. the US is ROME. venezuela is a shitty egypt. norway is a bumfuck farflung buffer province against the eastern barbarians. you think the senate gives a shit? fill the coffers. do their bidding plebs, they'll let you prosper and build nice roads.

the machine rolls on. until it doesn't

it will be replaced by another. its the way it goes.

you are all too old to believe in good in this world. grow up. worry about yourself, your family, and empty your balls regularly.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:12 AM   #65
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
getting on the same page so when i make my point it's not clouded in misunderstanding?
word we've been on the same page for a few posts now

make your point lol
Old 07-07-2019, 06:12 AM   #66
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Let’s go liberate em guys *eyeroll*

Spread awareness . Your best bet . Still will be ineffective . America baby .

I say that affectionately
Old 07-07-2019, 10:49 AM   #67
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
this is the dumbest shit ever

it's like you've been completely brainwashed to believe anyone that breaks the law is dirt and deserves whatever treatment is forced upon them. that's absolutely psychotic. not to mention all this despite knowing you have also broken the law
Exactly,
And aren't the people in the border housing shit guilty of breaking the law as well?

And as for caring about multiple Injustices at once, that's obviously something that can and should be done, however, my point is that these prison conditions have been the exact same inhumane situations for many decades, it got thousands of times worse after bill and Hillary truth of sentencing bill....and yes people discuss it and talk about fixing the situation but only during election cycles and the legislation never gets pass the house floor....nobody really cares....the legislators in sc just passed a bill that will spend 9 million dollars to put nets around prisons to keep out contraband, spend 7 million dollars per year for the nextb10 years on cell phone jamming equipment to keep inmates off phones, however you spend 32 cent per day to feed a inmate...you have mandatory sentences for drug offenders..a drug addict getting 20 years for small amounts of drugs.....I dare anyone here to look into the violent murders that's happening inside south Carolina prisons....60 murders in 3 years...IN LITTLE ASS SC.....these systems are incredibly inadequate, however something will soon be done about the border housing because the media covers it...but long after that issue is rectified....our prison system will still have one officer per 500 inmates...inmates dying of malnutrition...inmates murdered...inmates family being extorted by the appeal systems...etc etc etc etc.....all because simple minded individuals like the clowns in this thread and the political assholes and media just brush it off by saying

Don't break the law

Smdh
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 11:03 AM   #68
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

trump signed the first step act into law

basically lessening alot of shit in relation to nonviolent drug offenses, shit with how they stack weapons possessions on top of it, helps them get out early on good behavior etc etc.

granted that doesn't fix the system, but i lean much more towards "just don't break the law" than i do make prisons a great place to be.

but i don't believe in prisons in the first place. if you committed a crime bad enough to be removed from society, you should be removed from society*. not locked away in the hopes of somehow becoming better.

if you committed a crime where some punishment is needed but not death, than there should be a rehabilitation process, but during which you should be heavily screened and if you reoffend you should be removed from society*.

*= hung from the neck until dead.
Old 07-07-2019, 06:17 PM   #69
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
trump signed the first step act into law

basically lessening alot of shit in relation to nonviolent drug offenses, shit with how they stack weapons possessions on top of it, helps them get out early on good behavior etc etc.

granted that doesn't fix the system, but i lean much more towards "just don't break the law" than i do make prisons a great place to be.

but i don't believe in prisons in the first place. if you committed a crime bad enough to be removed from society, you should be removed from society*. not locked away in the hopes of somehow becoming better.

if you committed a crime where some punishment is needed but not death, than there should be a rehabilitation process, but during which you should be heavily screened and if you reoffend you should be removed from society*.

*= hung from the neck until dead.

Everything Trump did was only for the federal level....state level wasn't effected
Old 07-07-2019, 08:36 PM   #70
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Y'all niggaz obivously never been in maximum security prison...and it's awesome you haven't...
But you got 25 niggaz in 4 man cells...no lights... toilet over flowing....eating rotten bologna...locked in rooms 24 hours a day...no sun light for months and months due to shortage of staff inmates can't "safely" be given recreation or showers so they just don't get the shit....and before you say mothafuckas shouldn't have broken the law take into consideration that everyone there isn't murders,rapist or even actual violent offenders....I can't speak for all States but the states under bill and Hillary Clinton's truth of sentencing act bill...even you have over a certain amount of time no matter violent or not you go to maximum security prison.....you got mothafucking non violent first time offenders in max level 3 prisons piled into 3 and 4 man cells with 25 lifers,killers,gang bangers etc etc...inmates dying of diesese at alarming rates, cancer in us prison system is 75% higher than free individuals....but yet no one cares about this...but illegal immigrants from another country is all over TV just to make Trump look bad? Fuck that give our Americans the same justice

Where u did ur time
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 08:42 PM   #71
White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Where u did ur time
Lee County, Lieber and Kershaw

In sc
Old 07-07-2019, 09:21 PM   #72
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

The lion doesnt listen to sheep the lion shears sheep for wool moccasins. Badass lion with wool moccasins. Doing metaphors. Animals and shoes. Librarian. Geniusing at work. Legion of Skanks but also Plato. Visigoths. Too complex 4 plebs. Nothing personnel, kid. Sunglasses gif.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 07:41 PM   #73
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Why cant they make there country what they want it to be.
A lot of people ain't built for war or being violent, and most know that if they get involved friends and family is the ones taking the worst of it. Egypt just went through some serious shit some time ago but it takes a lot out of a country to get together and do something like that, and in many cases it's for nothing.

A lot of people have tried protesting only to get raided and killed. Under Milosevic my Albanian father was a political activist trying to better his own country, handing out flyers and all that jazz. During one of these peaceful protests where they were handing out flyers there was a raid, they showed up and just opened fire on them in the middle of the day. I don't know if anyone got killed as my father rarely talks about it, or wants to talk about it, but he got shot through the torso and survived.

He was then sent to a hospital and then back home for recovery as very few is stupid enough to run. He was supposed to recover there for 1 day before being sent to God knows what kind of prison and from there torture and anything regarding political activism would be figured out in one way or the other. He escaped and eventually got to Norway.

His father was royally pissed since the Serbs would come knock on the door multiple times of the day and keep checking throughout several months to see if he would come back. Not only was he pissed due to that but the fact that they very easily could have been taken in, or been injured/tortured or killed one by one to try to get him out of hiding, was a real threat. It was probably due to how pissed of my grandfather was that made them believe them that they had nothing to do with him running away, and you damn straight my grandfather would give him up in order to save his other brothers and sisters.

The shit the Serbs would do was rape random women and sometimes kill/torture random men on open streets as a means to show power. If my father had stayed they very likely could have raped his mother out on the streets in front of everyone to set an example. They killed a shitload just because they could, and to show "look what we can do, and you can't do shit about it." People with rocks vs a militarized and organized army that'd take anything to fight back away from you, or kill you for it, is not done with ease. In a lot of these areas they'll raid their own people, have agents everywhere posing as civilians and have informants, or force people to become informants, in order to keep the control.
It's tough fighting back or get enough together to join political raids in order to overthrow whoever is in power if you know for a fact that you'll most likely one day come home and see your entire family killed, unless you are killed yourself, in which case your family may still be killed to set an example. It's a huge emotional issue, and a lot are farmers or business men not really having the fighting spirit in them. They just want to live life, you know?

With help from the US to further keep that power in terms of finances and weapons it makes it even more impossible to fight back. I've lost a friend to ISIS myself, and I blame Norways, the US and other countries backing of what has been going on over there for it cus ISIS wouldn't exist without our involvement. I can go in depth on how they manage to recruit these people too, but in short they have the best manipulators in the world that has ever existed, and prey on youth that has no one and would fight for anything as long as they feel loved and taken care of.

It's easy to say "why can't they fight back" when you don't have to worry about hitting an IED on your way to work, or worry that your family and friends will be killed if you say anything bad about the government (or people taking power in your area) if you do. Just the rumor of you talking against it could get you killed. If it's really bad you also won't have internet, or any serious means of banding together before getting caught (or worse). Any form of trying to band together enough to take a stand can lead to mass killings in areas, and it will never be heard about cus right now some shit in Uganda gains more views. So, not only are you risking yourself in a country with no modern ways of communicating, but imagine if standing up for your beliefs and go against injustice could result in your block getting bombed so others won't do the same. Cus they don't care who is responsible and who isn't as long as they get their point across. And hey, China and/or Russia is backing them with weapons, training and soldiers as well to keep it going. Then suddenly China or whatever figured that what they did was wrong, so the destabilization and war mongering bullshit keeps happening and making areas, cities and towns too dangerous to live in. Your best bet is to run, and hope the world cares enough to do something so you can eventually move back and live like you were supposed to. It's pretty rare you meet people that have immigrated from a country due to war not wanting to go back at some point as long as it's safe to move back.

Gotta be tons of fun to run from shit like some of the stuff above only to be incarcerated and not even being a given a toothbrush or hygiene products to you even if it was donated by others.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 07-15-2019 at 08:06 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 09:02 PM   #74
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

If someone reads that feel free to add it to the book challenge thread
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 09:26 PM   #75
Zuo
Sidearms

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

G shit nobody is reading that
Old 07-15-2019, 11:38 PM   #76
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

I hear you. But obviously getting locked down with your kids aint the move either.
Old 07-16-2019, 06:22 AM   #77
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
I hear you. But obviously getting locked down with your kids aint the move either.
Very often you don't get to choose where the smugglers want to take you, you just gotta go and hope for the best. Sometimes you won't even know your destination, just an idea of where you may end up, either way you don't have a choice. You pay the fee and you pray they ain't ripping you off. Sometimes, you may need to go through one country to get to another so it's not much you can do if the US is the end goal for the human traffickers, and from there you gotta go to somewhere else. Just sucks that once you get to the US you're locked up in a different kind of Hell.

Last edited by Objective; 07-16-2019 at 06:24 AM.
Old 07-16-2019, 09:44 AM   #78
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

But thats what im saying. With a set of nuts to make that type of moves them people could move mountains be it they put effort into other shit. Making a decision like that and actually going with it is monstrous. I have a rather large set of testes and idk if i could do that shit even. Idk in that situation i probably could but you feel me, im sure.
Old 07-16-2019, 05:59 PM   #79
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
But thats what im saying. With a set of nuts to make that type of moves them people could move mountains be it they put effort into other shit. Making a decision like that and actually going with it is monstrous. I have a rather large set of testes and idk if i could do that shit even. Idk in that situation i probably could but you feel me, im sure.
I mean, people didn't do anything in Germany (easy to grow blind, just like it's easy to grow blind on what's going on in these detention centers right now. No one likes to admit what their country is doing, it's a tough pill to swallow), Palestine is having its own issues and I'm sure they've tried. It depends extremely on how well they manipulate people to think that what they're doing is for the best (Germany) or how well they got a hold (like Israel), Propoganda and shit is crazy, power overbearing. There's literally nothing you can do. When friends and/or neighbors die you kind of got to see the situation for what it is.

The hold terrorists got in Iraq etc. is wild. They need outside help from the US, Norway and Britain (probably a few other countries assisting as well) just to try and hold an election, certain areas the booths gets taken down and sometimes even with the help from the US etc. it's too dangerous to try and do anything with it. If militia isn't enough it's impossible for civilians to do anything as well since they'll just get killed.
Egypt is a different situation and already had a great hold with the Muslim Brotherhood already being tight and connected and some other side I don't remember the name of atm teaming up to make it happen. Now it's a power struggle between the two but don't take my word for it. I may be remembering all of this wrong since the last time I talked to someone from Egypt and read up on the issues. These consequences is in peoples minds as well, even if you run down the government it can be hard to tell what'll happen next or who may use the situation for their own good depending on location.

Imagine if you would have to storm your government. Let's say you actually managed to do it, defense systems and all that jazz is now in your hands. The political ties US once had is probably on the edge now, and you don't know what'll happen next in terms of that. Pretty sure that y'all being in a stressful situation would open up for retaliations from other nations you've had a feud with being opportunistic. You got to put all your faith in the fact that the ties you had with other nations will still be kept, you know?

I don't think it's easy to just jump on the wagon and say "ye, now's the time" when there's uncertainty surrounding it all. Enough people needs to be pissed off and realize there's nothing to lose in order to make a difference. With propaganda running rampant, internet being selective/controlled, surveillance and informants everywhere it's tough knowing where to start when most groups gets disbanded/disappears/gets killed once it starts to become a talking point.

A valid option is to flee and seek refuge wherever you can/is realistic to get to, and it doesn't matter where as long as it's safe. The US is probably not high on the list of places people want to go but it's very often a stop/only option since a lot of routes and cargo ships can port there. Easy money as the traffickers don't care what happens after, and corruption is pretty high in the US so it's easier to make it work. I mean, if this was you, why don't you just stay there with bullets wheezing past or bombs get dropped, and just "fight back" despite most of your friends and family being dead/missing or is already in serious danger and fighting (for them) is not an option?

Last edited by Objective; 07-16-2019 at 06:05 PM.
Old 07-16-2019, 06:41 PM   #80
Zuo
Sidearms

Oh hell no