Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2019, 01:22 PM   #1
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future
Default Detention Centers

For the 16 months Border Patrol and ICE have been detaining every migrant they can get their hands on in essentially complete privacy.

Over the last few weeks, doctors, lawyers, congresspeople were finally allowed to look inside.

Over the last decade zero migrant children have died in American custody. 8 have died since September, one of those deaths was covered up for months.

Historians, Jewish people, Japanese people who were previously held in internment camps, and more have all agreed these conditions are incredibly similar to concentration camps. Not death camps, concentration camps.

Women are being told to drink out of toilets, officers are verbally degrading them, some of these cages are filled with 9x as many migrants as they're supposed to hold.

Well, there's too many of them! That's what happens!

Turns out, the default shelters where they are more than encouraged to be held at by Congress are almost completely empty.

Turns out, they're purposely leaving the lights on all night. They're waking up migrants in the middle of the night screaming at them. I'm reading things that sound way too similar to a maximum security prison, or military prisoner of war playbook.

Turns out, they just approved a contract to send some of these people to GUANTANAMO BAY.

They're feeding them uncooked meat, most of these people haven't showered in weeks, sometimes months, because officers are telling them THAT'S THE LAW(it's not).

These people aren't allowed to have a toothbrush or soap. Donations have been sent, and they have been refused.

Toilets are outside of the cages, officers are not letting them use the bathroom at times. People are literally pissing their pants daily. Children are walking around with full diapers for weeks. Children are caring for babies they don't know.

Children haven't seen their parents in months. Mothers are having trouble nursing because of inadequate drinking water which reportedly tastes like bleach.

Lawyers had to fight tooth and nail just to get 4 children who were basically dying of neglect sent to the hospital.

Companies are making a TON OF MONEY off of detaining these migrants. Detention centers are begging for more funding using the amount of migrants they detain as leverage.

Our country is profiting off of imprisoning refugees. Mind you, refugees we completely helped create.

Why are we okay with this?

I always wondered what the majority of average German people were doing during the times of Jewish concentration camps, Americans during Japanese internment camps.

The thing is though, we are not at the mercy of newspaper and radio reporting, we know exactly what is going on right now.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 01:22 PM   #2
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Oh and there were TRUMP 2020 protesters at the detention centers? Protesting.... congresspeople that wanted to look inside?

How fucked are these people?
Old 07-02-2019, 02:57 PM   #3
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

This is a good thread. I haven’t thought about the conditions of those people I didn’t know it was this bad.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 03:26 PM   #4
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
This is a good thread. I haven’t thought about the conditions of those people I didn’t know it was this bad.
It’s really not that bad lol. fake news from obv libtard
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 03:33 PM   #5
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

America is all kinds of fucked
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 03:55 PM   #6
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

boof's post was tl;dr can someone sum up whats going on in these detention centers? someone makin em stay after class to write "I will not illegally cross the border" 200 times on the chalkboard?
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 04:02 PM   #7
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
It’s really not that bad lol. fake news from obv libtard
you seem un or miseducated, care to elaborate?

have you not seen the reports coming out in the last few days?

do you not agree that 8 children are dead? or is 8 dead children not that bad?

edit; i encourage you to attempt to debunk literally anything in the original post

Last edited by boof; 07-02-2019 at 04:07 PM.
Old 07-02-2019, 04:06 PM   #8
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
boof's post was tl;dr can someone sum up whats going on in these detention centers? someone makin em stay after class to write "I will not illegally cross the border" 200 times on the chalkboard?
they're detaining every migrant possible partly because it's making a handful of companies and investors lots of money, and they're treating them essentially as bad as possible, no showers, no soap, no toothbrushes, rare bathroom breaks, everyone is sick, the facilities are denying donations, and it's hard to deny an aspect of purposeful psychological dehumanization happening
Old 07-02-2019, 04:59 PM   #9
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

This is fucking sad
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 05:03 PM   #10
boof

long shot but this is the organization people i trust are donating to

https://www.raicestexas.org/
Old 07-02-2019, 05:45 PM   #11
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

We should lock up all the one-lipped folk instead
Real talk
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 06:01 PM   #12
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

just shoot a couple at the border and see if they keep showing up
Old 07-02-2019, 06:31 PM   #13
boof

they are fleeing a place where the government, military, and police are packed to the brim with drug traffickers.

but like ok so what so is america

yeah but the place they're fleeing has no functional court system currently. anybody can kill anybody at this point and nobody will hold them accountable. "shooting a couple" would do next to nothing to deter them as the majority have likely already seen some of their friends and family murdered.

gangs(probably police & military as well) run around taking money from families and small business' or they kill them if they don't oblige. they rape the daughter. they force the son to join them. etc. the whole place is in ruins.

and you're like oh word but thats their country they should figure that out, not our problem

true except the CIA helped overthrow their democratically elected leader a decade ago to install basically a dictator drug trafficker and that is the actual reason everything is like this now so.

not only is it partly our fault the place these people were born into or have been living in their whole lives is now completely wrecked and became some of the most dangerous places in the world, they're coming to us desperate as fuck for help and we're unnecessarily dehumanizing them to make money off of their peril.
Old 07-02-2019, 06:36 PM   #14
boof

^to be clear that's Honduras
Old 07-02-2019, 07:40 PM   #15
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

explain why this is my problem?

fuck them. fuck the politicians and cia members. i'm more for prosecuting them than anything.

firing squad style. whoever is responsible.

saying we and our like me and you are responsible is as ridiculous as drawing upon empathy for humans because they're at our make believe border. i feel as bad for them as i do for the people of yemen.

which is i have to actively go out of my way to realize i care about peoples well being that i forget exist when my microwave dings reminding me i was nuking pizza rolls.

go eat a sandwich and be happy
Old 07-02-2019, 08:27 PM   #16
boof

bro that's a disgusting sentiment and literally one of the biggest reasons things like yemen and this detention center shit happens so frequently and in unregulated fashion

like thank your lucky stars you were born in shithole ohio instead of shithole honduras and if reincarnation exists i think you've cemented your path to a horrific next life

"i dont care billionaire psychopaths are using my money to murder poor people wth expensive bombs and putting them in cages when they're displaced we have microwavable PIZZA ROLLS SHUT UP"
Old 07-02-2019, 08:29 PM   #17
boof

fuck your pizza rolls i hope you get infinite third degree burns on the roof of your mouth for being so lazy that you can't wait a proper 12 minutes for the god damn oven
Old 07-02-2019, 08:35 PM   #18
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

I for one appreciate @uh-oh and his candor as well as the @boof for bringing up topics germane to this thread. We are all essentially after our own good, our own version of a will to power. In this case though, I'm not white knighting or anything, but inhumane detention centers under the control of possible 85-115 IQ, indoctrinated border guards is no good. Humans have done way worse before so this is a strong possibility. As a human I'd say the lack of empathy of true is obscene. I'd suggest a thorough investigation and harsh prosecution of those involved in infant mortalities. That way we can pretend to feel good about ourselves and do some good, staving off the inner piece of shit always foaming at the mouth to release. Do an investigation.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:38 PM   #19
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
bro that's a disgusting sentiment and literally one of the biggest reasons things like yemen and this detention center shit happens so frequently and in unregulated fashion

like thank your lucky stars you were born in shithole ohio instead of shithole honduras and if reincarnation exists i think you've cemented your path to a horrific next life

"i dont care billionaire psychopaths are using my money to murder poor people wth expensive bombs and putting them in cages when they're displaced we have microwavable PIZZA ROLLS SHUT UP"
Perhaps it's a bit of a slippery slope, and a bit premature to blame these supposed deaths on billionaire psychopaths. Some are psycho, some are socio, some excellent folks. There is diversity there just as with we, thelowly proles. I admire your passion here. We need to have empathy for our fellow man, for one is all...and all is one
Old 07-02-2019, 08:41 PM   #20
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

I burned that piece of gum behind/in the middle of my two front teeth eating a frozen pizza like2 weeks ago.

It took forever to heal. We all have our struggles.

I was born in Phoenix btw, moved to FL as a baby then to Ohio when I was 8.

I'm mostly trolling at all times. Like I said I feel bad for these people, but I also feel bad for people in Yemen. I feel bad for people in SENEGAL, I feel bad for Donald Trump Jr. I feel bad for people in Siberia.

Concerning myself with them makes 0 sense. I'm not for illegal immigration. I don't think we should be detaining these people at all.

I think politicians who lead these people to believe America is an open border safe haven are as guilty as those who created the instability in their nation's to begin with.

Which is why I'm always and will always be in favor of less government in all forms and fashion, and the only way to shrink the government is by murdering politicians.