Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-31-2019, 09:50 PM   #21
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Tyler & Vince & Frank. they were all from the same crew though. vince not so much but he did hang with them. that's like 5 guys compared to the like 100 that have come outta ATL and shit

anyway this shit wack as fuck man. dude was gonna be making money, putting that back into the black community. there are now millions of dollars left on the table that woulda went to my community cuz of some other murderer guy who's probably black too

shit is wack as fuck man. swear to god we never gonna stop with this shit
Old 03-31-2019, 09:53 PM   #22
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

the game was legit dope for a minute. he fell off popularity wise tho for sure

how big was nipsey exactly though? i put him in the jay rock category but maybe he was bigger?
Old 03-31-2019, 09:59 PM   #23
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

how big was nipsey exactly though? i put him in the jay rock category but maybe he was bigger?
He was making moves beyond rap.brothers hustle was official. Pwr moves at that. He seemed to hv a strong flip game.
The game was blkballed. He seemed like an extra ass nigga tho.

@Immolate. Let's not assume yet. We don't know who did what yet.
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 09:59 PM   #24
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Now all of a sudden Immo cares about the black community?

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 10:02 PM   #25
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

^Oh. He not blk?
Links on him shitting on my ppl existence.
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 10:04 PM   #26
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Jesus like I could find those posts in his fucking typhoon of stupidity

Anyways, RIP never a huge fan but no man should die like this

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 03-31-2019, 10:06 PM   #27
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

word. Game too. IDK how big he was exactly, but he was nominated for a rap album of the year Grammy so that's up there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suthaveli View Post
^Oh. He not blk?
Links on him shitting on my ppl existence.
na that guy doesn't know me and i legit have no clue who he is. everyone knows im black. and i love my community.

id bet that kid is a white boy and telling me i dont care about my community lmao
Old 03-31-2019, 10:11 PM   #28
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
word. Game too. IDK how big he was exactly, but he was nominated for a rap album of the year Grammy so that's up there.

na that guy doesn't know me and i legit have no clue who he is. everyone knows im black. and i love my community.

id bet that kid is a white boy and telling me i dont care about my community lmao
Yeah I'm white and care more about your community than you ever have.

I'm just going off what you post faggot I know you well enough to know you're a fake piece of shit

Battle to the death
Old 03-31-2019, 10:11 PM   #29
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Anyways, RIP never a huge fan but no man should die like this
I disagree if you are a gang member, you should die exactly like this.....
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 10:14 PM   #30
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Immo is immo. One day you guys will understand. Also his pops is don cheadle. I think

Also he bangs alot of skinny white broads. Puttin on for the black community challenging stereotypes
Old 03-31-2019, 10:21 PM   #31
Immolate
I'm UPset

fr fr. im over here easing racial relations.
@bleak bro this aint the time nor the place. if you wanna diss me take it to one of my 1,000 drunk threads. not one about Nipsey dying. you dont know me, and you dont know what you're talking about.

aight can we post up some nipsey now?

I'll start with his most popular song on YT. to be fair i dont know any of his music i just followed his career cuz he's from my city and was doing positive things. always planned to listen to his albums some day....

so his most popular songs on Youtube are collabs with YG, a blood member. that was one of the reasons i had love for Nipsey. By collabing with YG he was helping to put all this LA blood/crip beef shit behind us (Nipsey from the biggest crip hood in LA, rollin 60s). I never liked crips obviously they the opp, but shit like this legit helped change my mood about it. kinda like back in the 90s when MJ brokered a peace deal between Bloods & Crips & had them make an album together. for a while that eased a lot of tensions.

Last edited by Immolate; 03-31-2019 at 10:26 PM.
Immolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 11:02 PM   #32
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 11:23 PM   #33
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 03-31-2019, 11:32 PM   #34
Ghost1

Old 03-31-2019, 11:41 PM   #35
Ghost1

Old 03-31-2019, 11:44 PM   #36
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nipsey Hussle - Blessings
Summertime... top off
tryna not to get your head knocked off
mans is all on video on twitter with his head blown open. plus his last tweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nipsey Hussle - Last Tweet Ever
Having strong enemies is a blessing.

fuuuuck.

idk man i just had to bump drill shit, plus shit like 2pac's life goes on. threw on some murder on my mind in between these nipsey tracks.

Quote:
Yellow tape around his body
it's a fucking homicide
his face is on a t-shirt
& his families traumatized
I didn't even mean to shoot him
he just caught me by surprise
I reloaded my clip, cocked it back, then shot him twice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Baby
When I pull out that Iron, I bet you niggas gone wanna give that Clout back
Was listening to Young Pappy today and he says a line like, "We gone slump your homie and turn that shit into a celebration". Big facts. big chance there's a nigga out there right now LAUGHING.

it aint just rap.
FUCK. man. shit. iuno.
FUCK

RIP the dogs. not the first case of a dude helping out his community being smoked and wont be the last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek Mill
Broke me.... we really fighting for our lives against our own kind and really have to take risk and match the level of hatred that we are born in .. I’m tired [prayer emoji] prayers for my brother and his family

Last edited by Immolate; 03-31-2019 at 11:52 PM.
Old 03-31-2019, 11:50 PM   #37
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 12:02 AM   #38
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
nice one. mans coulda went ludacris and got an acting career going. he def had the 'gangster' face for it. acting wasnt bad either.

Quote:
Back in this bitch like I never left
Stand for some shit that you never rep
Live by the rules like a fuckin' ref
I got respect in a hundred sets

Judge a young nigga by they address
Left us no option, what they expect?
Ask 'em how Hussle got on, but fuck what you heard
This is for who walked down that road
Sold everything, but they soul
Straight off the curb, real niggas rich as you nerds
BOP.

damn man. Nipsey is the reason I know to never claim a gang cuz you get 3x the length of sentence. mans was for the block and they took him from us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nipsey
Six words help you get this
Rich Rapper On Some Crip Shit
I prayed for blessings as a young nigga
Not to learn the hard lessons of a drug dealer
Triple life with a gang enhancement
The judge triple white and he hate your blackness
Slam the gavel with a racist passion
he talks about it in depth in an interview somewhere on youtube. basically say u'd get 2 years for a crime, but they say you got gang ties, they'll bump that 2 years to 12 years for that. who's that target? blacks.

Last edited by Immolate; 04-01-2019 at 12:21 AM.
Old 04-01-2019, 12:27 AM   #39
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Niggaz cry over dead rappers but living kids starving.and they buying music...

Fuck niggers man....c a c ass uncle tyrones
Old 04-01-2019, 12:29 AM   #40
White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
nice one. mans coulda went ludacris and got an acting career going. he def had the 'gangster' face for it. acting wasnt bad either.

BOP.

damn man. Nipsey is the reason I know to never claim a gang cuz you get 3x the length of sentence. mans was for the block and they took him from us.

he talks about it in depth in an interview somewhere on youtube. basically say u'd get 2 years for a crime, but they say you got gang ties, they'll bump that 2 years to 12 years for that. who's that target? blacks.
Gangs are the worst thing to ever happen to our community....fuck these niggaz for glorifying that garbage...RIP NIPSEY BUT I WILL NOT MOURN YOU NIGGA

Tags
dead locs, rip